Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Funeral - Part One

"Second Cousin's Connect"

107
19 Comments 19
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"98% Pure Fantasy. Name, Ages, & Locations have been changed to protect the perverted."

I had heard from my parents that my mother’s cousin John had passed away. It was expected as he had been sick with cancer for several months. He was eighty-five. My folks were close to John and his wife Donna in retirement and would often have dinner together, and the men would play golf, especially when wintering separately in Palm Springs.

While our families were not close when I was a child, John and his family moved to town when I was eighteen. I was kind of excited since all of my first cousins had moved out of town for college or to get married. John had three kids, my “second cousins,” two girls and one boy, all about my age. The oldest was the daughter Corey, my age, Ryan, two years younger, and Lisa, four years younger.

A few days after I had heard the news of John’s passing, I was at my craft beer taphouse on Friday afternoon with my buddies when in walked two attractive women about my age. Being single I took a quick glance and went back to the group conversation. About a minute later I noticed them sitting down at the table next to us.

“Scott, is that you? Scott Miller?” said the stunning blonde.

All of my buddies looked at her, and then at me. As I turned, I saw the brunette and I realized who these two women were, Corey and Lisa, my second cousins.

“Corey and Lisa!” I said as I stood up.

Both Corey and Lisa rose from their chairs, and I hugged both ladies. As I sat back down, I quickly introduced the women to my friends and explained the family connection.

“So, Bill must be your uncle, right?” said Bob.

Lisa replied, “Yes.”

I then told the ladies how three of the five guys at my table all lived a few doors away from her Uncle Bill, John’s younger brother. I excused myself from my buddy’s conversation and pulled my chair over to talk with my cousins.

I told them I had heard about their dad’s passing and expressed my condolences, asked how Donna was doing, and inquired if Ryan would be joining them for drinks. Ryan lived in town, and I’d run into him and his wife occasionally.

Corey, Lisa, and I talked for about ten minutes when Corey told me she was recently divorced. Having gone through the process five years prior I told her I understood, and if she’d like to talk just give me a call. I handed her one of my business cards that had my cell phone number listed.

Another forty minutes later I told the ladies that I had to leave as I had plans to meet other friends that evening.

“Can I join you?” said Corey. “I’ve been with mom for four days and now that Lisa is here, I need to get out of their house.”

“Gee, thanks,” said Lisa sarcastically.

I pondered Corey’s request, “Sure, I don’t see why not.”

“Great! What’s the plan?” she inquired.

“Well, I was just going to meet them downtown for drinks at 7:00 pm, but why don’t we go to dinner? I’ll run home, change clothes, and then come back here to pick you up.”

“Why don’t you pick me up at the house? Lisa and I will walk back, and I’ll freshen up,” said Corey.

Flash forward and I was soon knocking at Donna’s door. Corey answered and I could see Donna in the family room. I gave Donna a hug and told her how sorry I was to hear about John’s passing.

Corey and I went to dinner at a downtown steakhouse, and I learned the details of her divorce. She found out her husband was having an affair with a co-worker for several years. She was devastated. We talked about our kids, where they went to college, and what they were doing as they were all now in their late twenties or early thirties.

Several people I know stopped at our table to say hello and I’m sure they all thought I was on a hot date with the blonde beauty, but I made sure to tell them she was my cousin. I left out the depressing part about her father’s passing.

I must admit, Corey looked fabulous. For a woman of fifty-six, she was in great shape. She was five-eight tall without heels, a perfect size eight, with 34D breasts. Her blue eyes sparkled and went great with her long blonde hair. I did think to myself several times, “Boy, I’d love to fuck her.” We definitely had chemistry.

We met my friends at a “dueling piano” bar and had a fun evening. As I dropped her off at her mom’s house, I got out to give her a hug as my Mercedes SUV idled in the driveway. She thanked me for entertaining her and “breaking me away from my mother.”

We embraced in a nice hug that I thought went a tad too long. When we began to move apart, she kissed me on the lips. And then again. I jerked back and I could see the look on her face.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. We’re family,” she said.

A bit confused I said, “No, it’s ok.” All I could think about was wondering what her intentions were.

“You’re really a great guy Scott,” Corey said as she turned and walked up the path to the front door.

I drove home with a huge erection that I rubbed most of the way home. I was still confused when I arrived home. I poured myself three fingers of Woodford bourbon and turned on the tv. Not five minutes later my phone rang. The number had a Seattle area code. Corey lives in the Seattle area.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey, it’s Corey,” she said.

“I thought it might be you based on the area code,” I confided.

“About that kiss,” she said, “Between my divorce and dad passing away I’ve been under a ton of stress. I just wanted to thank you for such a nice evening.”

“Corey, are you sure that was all. In retrospect, we flirted all night long. Both of us,” I said.

“You’re right. I wasn’t sure what was happening, but the more you flirted with me the more I flirted with you,” she said. “Can I ask you something personal?”

“Uh, sure,” I said.

“When was the last time you were with a woman?” she asked.

“It’s been a while. About six months I guess,” I replied honestly.

“Eleven months for me. I haven’t been fucked in eleven long months,” she confided.

“Are you wanting to…” I said before being cut off.

“Maybe. I don’t know. Not tonight,” she said. “How about phone sex?”

Before I could answer, she continued, “I’m in bed with my vibrator. Talk dirty to me. Tell me how you’d kiss me, lick me, suck me, and fuck me.”

I was now rubbing my cock again through my khakis.

“I saw the way you looked at me. I know you want to fuck me,” she said seductively.

“I do. You’re so beautiful. You have a perfect body,” I told her.

“Stroke your dick for me,” she commanded.

Over the next ten minutes, Corey and I talked dirty to each other as we played with ourselves. I told her how I wanted to eat her pussy and then fuck her in doggy, while she told me she would lick and suck my balls while stroking my cock. We both agreed upon doggy style.

“Oh shit, I’m going to climax,” she said.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

“Me too. Me too,” I panted as I jacked off furiously.

“Cum for me Scott. Cum on my big tits!” she said.

The vision of me shooting my load on my second cousin’s tits was the tipping point. I grunted like a caveman as I said, “I’m cumming!” My spunk blasted all over my living room hardwood floor.

Simultaneously she squealed “Yes! Yes. Yes!” signaling she had cum too.

As I tried to catch my breath Corey spoke, “That was fun. But I need your real cock. I’ll text you in the morning. G’night.”

The phone went dead after she hung up. There I sat on my couch, my pants and briefs were around my ankles, streaks of cum ropes on the floor, and my dick was softening. My cock was now covered in the jizz that had oozed out after my initial three or four gushers. I laughed at myself, “You fucking pervert. You just jerked off with your cousin. Ok, second cousin.”

I pulled up my briefs and pants and headed into the kitchen to get a few paper towels, both dry and wet, to clean the floor. After wiping up the mess my phone dinged about fifteen minutes later. I looked at my phone. It was Corey again.

“I’m ready for round two. Call me when your dick is hard,” read her text.

I stood in my kitchen wondering what I should do. I knew I wanted to fuck her during her stay the next week, but I was not sure I wanted to get into another phone sex masturbation session.

As I finished my bourbon I plugged my iPhone into a charging cable, turned it to silent, and headed to the master bedroom. I didn’t text Corey back.

Not surprisingly I woke up with huge morning wood. I instantly started stroking my cock when the memory of Corey’s call filled my brain. I stopped playing with myself. I thought to myself, “WTF am I going to do?”

Corey texted me at noon. “Family stuff today. The funeral is not until Tuesday. Can you meet me tomorrow afternoon? We’re all going to church with mom in the morning.”

I had no plans other than laundry and cleaning my house a bit. “Let’s go wine tasting. I’ll pick you up at 2:00 pm. I’ll order a charcuterie box.”

I figured with no plans today, Saturday, I’d do my chores today giving me all day Sunday to get ready for what I assumed would be a fuckfest back at my house. The only thing I did not do was wash the sheets, I’d do that first thing Sunday morning, so they would be fresh for my anticipated guest.

**

I picked Corey up on Sunday afternoon and we went to two wineries where I knew that the owners knew her father. We chatted more about life, kids, jobs, etc, and naturally flirted with each other. I noticed one woman who worked at the second winery kind of eyeing us. I’m sure she thought we were a bit too chummy, so I mentioned it to Corey. As we left at 5:00 pm and returned the wine glasses to the tasting bar the woman made a comment about us being related.

Corey fired back, “We’ve been besties since we were toddlers. We always played together at family functions as kids. Scott always said I was the sister he never had.”

This seemed to appease the woman. A woman whom I know from bringing other dates to the winery to be a nosey-busy-body.

I had barely pulled out of the winery parking lot when Corey made the first move. She casually reached her left hand over and began rubbing my dick. I looked at her and she smiled.

“That feels really nice,” I told her.

Minutes later we were pulling into the garage at my house. We entered the mudroom and Corey excused herself to use the bathroom. I told her I’d be in the kitchen, and I’d open another bottle of wine.

Time seemed to move in slow motion. I had chicken in the fridge that I thought I could grill outside if she wanted dinner.

I heard Corey speak, “Boy, you’re awfully overdressed.”

I turned around to see her about ten feet away buck ass naked. She was stunning. My eyes went from her tits to her pussy, to her eyes, and back to her pussy. Corey had a small triangle patch of bush above her clit. Maybe the size of a Dorito chip.

“Wow, you look fabulous,” I muttered.

Corey moved toward me and leaned in for a kiss. Our tongues made a slow dance as our arms wrapped around each other. She started unbuckling my belt, then my jeans.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes,” she said laughing.

I started to pull off my golf polo and Corey got down on her knees in front of me. I kicked off my loafers and pulled off my jeans & briefs. She looked up into my eyes, took my cock in one hand, lifted it toward the sky, and licked from balls all the way up my shaft. She swirled her tongue around my large mushroom head, and then flicked the underside sending chills down my spine.

“Oh my god. I haven’t had a woman suck my cock in months. That was so hot,” I told her.

Corey laughed and said, “It is going to get a lot hotter in here.”

And with that, she started bobbing up and down on my manhood. She would alternate between bobbing, licking, sucking, and stroking my cock. She loved to suck my balls into her mouth and would also flick her tongue on my hairless sack.

After about ten minutes I begged her to stop. “If you keep going, I’m going to cum.”

A sparkle appeared in Corey’s eyes, stopping briefly, “Good. Cum in my mouth.”

Looking down at her work her magic on my seven inches of girthy manhood I had a huge smile on my face. I took her head into my hands and proceeded to jackhammer her mouth, shoving my cock down her throat. Saliva was dripping off her chin onto her rack, making her tits glisten in the light.

“I want to fuck your tits, push the girls together,” I told her as I pulled my dick out of her mouth.

“Cum on my tits. I love watching cum shoot from a man’s cock,” Corey told me with a devilish grin on her face.

“Let’s move to the couch. Lay down,” I told her.

I straddled her chest and as she pushed her fabulous tits together, I started thrusting. I watched my thick mushroom head disappear into her former cleavage as I pulled back and then pop out when I thrust. It was a beautiful sight.

Corey giggled, “Cum on my titties Scott. Give me your jizz!” She then slapped my ass.

About a minute later I knew I was about to orgasm. “I’m going to cum soon,” I said. “Tits, face or mouth.”

“All three,” she said laughing.

Right before I climaxed, I pulled my dick from her boobs and started to stroke myself. My first load was a powerful burst that hit her on her forehead and finished on her lips. Corey opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and the second blast landed on her tongue. Two smaller shots of my pearl-colored cum hit her upper chest and throat area. I milked my cock and a few blobs dropped down on her left breast and nipple.

“That was hot!” she said as she wiped up the jizz on her throat before sucking my seed from her fingers.

I stood up and said, “Let me get a paper towel to clean you up.”

“Can you get me a spoon,” she asked.

I returned from the kitchen and handed her the spoon she asked for. Corey proceeded to scoop up my cum and lick it off the spoon. “Oh. My. God! That was so hot!” I told her.

“You haven’t given me a tour of your house yet. Where is your bedroom,” she said with a slight giggle

End Part One

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments