Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Funeral - Part Two

"Second Cousins Connect"

77
11 Comments 11
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Pure Fantasy. End of the series, no more chapters."

While I probably would not have attended John’s funeral under normal circumstances I decided to go with my parents. And to see Corey. And other family relatives. After our fuckfest on Sunday, we only texted a few times on Monday as she was busy with her mother, the funeral home and cemetery, etc.

Having had a long and successful career in the wine business, and being born and raised in town, there were almost two hundred people at the church. The first two rows were filled with John’s wife, kids, grandkids, and many spouses and significant others.

Thankfully, John was not a very religious man, so the service was fairly quick. The pastor did his part and the Masonic Lodge did their ceremony as John was a long-time Mason and Shriner, just like his father, George, and many of the men in the family.

There was a wonderful luncheon at a local banquet hall where Donna had one of the best caterers provide one of the nicest spreads I’ve seen at a funeral. Not your standard chicken and ravioli that’s for sure. Ham, Tri-Tip, Lasagna, several salads, and a lot of wine.

I witnessed several local winery owners carry in a case or two of wine. John was well respected and was always willing to offer advice when asked by the smaller boutique wineries that had opened up since his retirement in the past twenty years.

Naturally, Corey and I locked eyes several times during the luncheon. At one point I excused myself from the table and went over to say hello to Ryan and Lisa, and their spouses.

After a little chit-chat, Corey wanted to introduce me to her three children and spouses so we walked to an adjacent table. She had already told the kids about the piano bar and wine tasting we had done so she thought it made sense.

“Scott’s been divorced a few years so he offered me some good advice. Plus, he likes being seen in town with a cute blonde woman,” she said laughing.

Her daughter Sloan teased, “How about an old gray-haired divorcee.”

As the laughter at the table quieted, I had to add, “I had several friends stop by our dinner table on Friday thinking I was on a hot date. Admit it, Sloan, you’re mom is attractive.”

“Don’t feed her ego,” Sloan said. “She tells us that she is the cutest fifty-plus woman on Match dot com in Boulder.”

“I bet she is,” I said while giving Corey a knowing smile.

As the luncheon was winding down, I made a point of saying goodbye to Donna and the rest of the family before I drove my parents’ home. Corey whispered to me that she’d text me tomorrow after her kids leave for the airport to fly back to Colorado.

Not knowing what the following day would hold I went into my insurance office after dropping my parents off at home. It was only 2:00 pm and my staff was a bit surprised to see me.

“We didn’t expect you in today,” said my office manager Lilly.

“I wasn’t sure how today would go. Thankfully my parents didn’t want to stay and talk all afternoon to relatives,” I joked.

Later in the afternoon I subtly told Lilly that I might be leaving early tomorrow afternoon, thinking Corey and I might be able to hook up again.

Wednesday started just like any other day and before I knew it the staff was headed out to lunch. As I plowed through paperwork and made more phone calls I received a text at 2:15 pm.

“Hi. Kids gone. Lisa gone. Just me and mom. She’s got dinner plans with friends. When can we meet?”

I texted back, “4pm my house. Dinner afterwards downtown.”

“Perfect,” read her text back to me.

I buzzed Lilly on the phone and told her I’d be heading out at 3:30 pm and that I had a stack of paperwork for her to pick up. When she came in she closed my door, something she rarely does.

“So, I heard that you’ve been seen around town with a cute blonde,” she said. “Who is she?”

Lilly and I have been friends since we were young kids. Not only is she my office manager but she is one of my best friends. We grew up in the same neighborhood, went to school together since the second grade, and our parents were good friends. As kids, it was not uncommon for our two families to take vacation trips together. Many thought we’d end up getting married, but, in truth, Lilly was the sister I never had.

I looked at Lilly with a serious face, “Sit down. For the millionth time you’ll be my voice of reason,” I said. “The blonde is my second cousin.”

“Oh. And,” she said.

“And she kissed me on Friday night. Then Sunday we had sex,” I told her. I could tell by the look on her face she did not approve.

“She’s family, Scott!” she exclaimed while still whispering.

“I know. We are both so conflicted. Technically, and legally, it is not incest. I googled it,” I said. “And legally second cousins can marry in every state.”

“But she is family,” Lilly emphasized shaking her head “no.”

“Well, she leaves tomorrow to go back to Colorado,” I said.

“And what about tonight? You just told me you’re leaving early,” she said.

“Lilly, I don’t know. She and I really haven’t had a chance to talk since Sunday night”

**

The doorbell rang and my stomach turned in knots. Corey was here yet I was having an internal struggle with our new relationship. We surrendered to our sexual desires on Sunday night, but how was she feeling about things today, three days later?

I opened the door and there was Corey holding a bottle of wine. She was dressed very casually as if going to the gym, wearing spandex or lycra leggings, a cute Nike tank top, and running shoes.

“Going to the gym,” I teased.

“No, but I’m hoping to work up a sweat,” she said with a devilish grin.

As she walked by me at the door, I gave her ass a playful slap.

Corey turned to look at me, “Oh Daddy, have I been a bad girl? Are you going to spank me today?”

Laughing, “Somebody is in a playful mood today,” I said.

She continued walking right to the kitchen island and sat down. “Open the wine and let’s talk.”

As I dug through a drawer looking for the wine opener I told her, “Yes, let’s talk. How are you feeling? About us, I mean.”

I poured two glasses of Merlot and sat down across from Corey at the island. “OK, let’s talk.”

“Scott, never in a million years did I think I’d be in this situation. You’re a great guy. Smart, handsome, and fun in bed. But you’re also family,” she said. “I think I let my need to be touched by a man take over my brain.”

“I get it. I could say the same thing,” I whispered. “OK, so what do you want to do today? I can change and we can go to my gym and work out if you’d like.”

“Uh, I want to get naked and have several orgasms like the other night, you dumbass!” she exclaimed.

“I’m down. Just as long as we both agree this is the last time. Fulfill our sexual needs and desires and we’ll never talk of this again.”

Corey smiled, “Sounds perfect.”

We were soon in the master bedroom and our clothes were tossed all over the floor. I wasted no time in getting between her legs and licking her kitty. Her scent was intoxicating as I teased her outer lips before sliding my tongue a bit deeper into her wet pleasure canyon. When I got to the top I lightly, and slowly, flicked her clit causing Corey to moan.

extasyOlivia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
extasyOlivia

“You fucking clit tease,” she said in a heavy raspy sexy voice. “Suck on my little white tic-tac and get me off.”

I laughed as best I could with my face buried into her pussy but did as she wished. Kissing, licking, flicking, and sucking on her clit just make her juices flow and I was happy to swallow her tart nectar. When I inserted one finger she moaned again. When I inserted a second finger Corey had a big sigh.

“Scott, make me cum baby!” she whispered.

I curled my fingers up finding her g-spot. I used a machine gun type of motion with my fingers to push her over the cliff as I continued to suck on her clit. Her ass raised off my bed, her hips bucked, and she was panting for breath.

“Let it go! Cum for me!” I muttered before returning to her clit.

She made an inaudible sound several times, a light grunt perhaps. Corey then repeated, “Yes, yes, yes,” before yelling, “I’m cumming!”

Her body shook. I released her clit from my mouth vacuum and looked to see Corey pinching both nipples.

“There you go. Pinch those nipples. Ride out this orgasm. What can I do for you?” I asked.

Corey looked me in the eyes and whispered, “Water.”

When I returned from the kitchen with two water bottles, I found my cousin dozing off to sleep. I smiled and set the bottles down on the side table. I decided to let her be. She’d had a helluva week with her father’s funeral, dealing with her Type-A mother, and then our newfound friendship.

I sat in my club chair and started scrolling through my phone. Twenty minutes later Corey began to stir. She rolled over and looked at me, smiled, and patted the bed.

“Come here. I’m sorry I fell asleep. How long was I out,” she inquired.

“About twenty minutes, maybe a bit less,” I said. “I figured I’d let you snooze. You’re probably exhausted from the past week and a half.”

“You have no idea,” she said.

As I lay down next to Corey, I spooned her, grinding my cock into her ass. She responded with a booty grind herself. We interlocked and my left arm was under her torso softly caressing her left breast.

“Mmmm, that feels nice. Tease my nipple,” she whispered.

After about three minutes of breast and nipple play and nibbling on her neck and ear she was ready to go. In one quick move, I pulled my arm up from under Corey and jumped up and straddled her waist. With one hand I held her two wrists above her head on the bed as I roughly sucked on one breast and then the other.

“You’re going to suck my dick hard and then ride me in reverse cowgirl. Do you understand?” I told her.

“Oh, you’re telling me what to do now?” she scoffed.

“Yes, I am,” I said as I moved and laid down on my back.

Corey first stroked my cock before taking it into her warm wet mouth. As she started to slowly bob on my dick, when you’d get it all in she’d use her tongue to lick my balls. On the third time, I grabbed her head and shoved it down.

“Deep throat me, and keep licking my balls,” I directed the blonde babe.

As she flicked my nut sack with her tongue she began to gag. I could feel the puddle of saliva forming around my cock and balls. I released her head and she gasped for air, tears streaming down her cheek.

“Good job. Now ride me,” I told her.

She guided my meat stick into her love tunnel and was slowly rocking for about a minute when I gave her a nice average slap on the ass.

“Ohhh, I’m a bad girl,” she laughed.

“Yes, you need to be spanked,” I said sarcastically.

I alternated from one butt cheek to the next, with each time increasing the velocity of my spank. Her ass was turning a nice shade of reddish pink. After a few more spanks I told her to turn around.

“Regular cowgirl now,” I said. “I want to suck your big, beautiful boobs.”

Corey spun around and squeezed her tits together, “Oh, you want to play with my girls? They love to be suckled. If you do a good job I can cum from just breast play,” she said as she lowered herself on my throbbing pink steel.

I took her comment as a challenge. I kissed and licked both boobs for a few minutes before my mouth locked onto her left breast. She had large puffy areolas on her fake tanned tits. As I sucked on one breast, I teased her nipple on the other.

“Ohhh, fuck that feels good,” Corey moaned. “Don’t stop sucking.”

Another minute later she was moaning non-stop and then panting for her breath. She was close so I sucked even harder. That did it, she started grinding her pussy down, gyrating in a circular fashion while riding my human pogo stick.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming,” she announced. I could feel her legs squeeze a bit around my hips, then the walls of her pussy hugged my cock as she enjoyed her orgasm. “Oh fuck that feels good!”

She was now sitting on top of me allowing her body to enjoy the moment. Electric waves were running through her body as she shivered. I let her enjoy the moment.

She snapped back to reality. “OK, time for you to cum,” she said with a smile. “How do you want me?”

“On your back at the edge of the bed,” I told her.

Corey laid down and I grabbed both ankles and pulled her until her ass was just barely on the bed. I lifted her legs up and rested each one on my shoulder. I grabbed my cock in my right hand and softly rubbed her clit with my left thumb.

Slapping her labia with my dick I warned her, “I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

I pushed deep into her honey pot and she was soaking from her last orgasm. As I withdrew the first time I noticed my dick was coated with her white creamy cum. I took her legs off my shoulder and lifted them high, pointing straight up, as I quickened the pace of my thrusts.

“Yes, Scott. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!” Corey said.

I replied, “That’s it, talk dirty to me.”

“Oh you like dirty talk? OK, fuck me. Make me your whore. Am I your secret family whore?” she said.

“Yes, you’re my whore!” I panted as I was fucking as hard and as fast as I could.

“Ya, I’m your dirty little secret. You’re fucking your cousin, you sick perverted bastard. Fuck me harder!” she exclaimed. “Gimmie your cum. Shoot your load all over me. Cum for me!”

That did it. I pulled out and gave myself one stroke when I shoot a rope of jizz about three feet, hitting Corey in the face. I’ll never forget the look of horror on her face as she saw that blast of spunk heading for her face.

“Yes!” I yelled.

The next gusher sprayed her tits with almost a dozen drops of cum all over both tits. As I finished, cum oozed from my purple mushroom head onto her pussy.

“My eye,” Corey said.

I looked again and saw my jizz running from her forehead down over her eye and onto her cheek. Thankfully she closed her eyes in time. I surveyed her tits and chuckled.

“Here, let me rub my man milk all over your great tits,” I told her.

“I’m a mess. I need a shower,” she said.

Corey and I had a nice long soapy shower, washing every square inch of each other while kissing. We dried off, got dressed, and went out to dinner. As we said goodbye at her car we agreed to never speak of our activities. I gave her a hug and she got in her rental car as I walked toward mine

“Hey,” I heard behind me. Turning, I saw she had rolled down her window. “I’ll be back in two months.”

The End

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments