Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon and Me-Part 2

"This is a little story about how I enjoyed my neighbor Sharon."

67
16 Comments 16
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

""This is our second collaboration, Ana30 and golflover59""

We had both reached our climaxes and relaxed, holding each other. We shared light kisses and caressed each other. Our stomachs both rumbled, and we laughed.

“I guess we should get our asses up and get our dinner, finally.”

Sharon looked at me and said, “I could stay in bed with you all day and night.”

“I am going to jump in for a quick shower,” I said and started towards the bathroom. I turned and looked over at her. Looking at her, I said, “Are you going to join me in Shower or just lay there?”

She jumped out of bed, took my hand, and followed me into the giant shower stall. We got in and started to rinse off. Sharon, with her back towards me, handed me the soap and sponge to start on her back. I started at her shoulder, slowly working it in, and kissed the base of her neck. I continued to work my way down her back while she took care of her front.

I reached for her sexy ass and planted soft kisses all over it before I washed it. She spread her legs. I got the idea of what she wanted. I placed more soap on the sponge and slowly washed from her pussy all the way up the crack of her ass. I took two fingers, spread her puffy pussy lips, and rubbed it gently up and down. Her knees began to buckle, and her hands hit the wall to brace herself and let out a deep moan. I worked my way all the way back to her tight little asshole and poured a little more soap right above it.

With a finger, I started to rub all around her puckered star. She began to gyrate her hips in a circle, and I slowly slid my middle finger up her ass to the first knuckle. She moaned and said, deeper, please as she started breathing heavily and tried to catch her breath.

I left my finger in there, stood up, and whispered in her ear, “You like my finger in your ass, don’t you?”

“YES!!”

I said, “You would love what I have planned for you later.”

I pulled my finger out and grabbed a butt plug. She did not see me bring it into the shower. It was the size of my cock. I lubed it up and slowly placed it up her ass.

She screamed, “OMG, WHAT IS THAT?”

“It is a butt plug to stretch your hole for later tonight,” I said. “You will get used to it.”

She turned around, hugged me, and we kissed while her back rinsed off. She said, “I guess it’s my turn to wash your back now.”

“Sure, go ahead.”

Sharon said, “DO NOT even touch that nice big cock of yours because it is MINE!”

She started on my back and did it like I did hers while I washed my front. She got down on her knees and washed my ass as I spread my legs. Putting extra soap on the sponge, she washed my crack all the way up to my steel-hard cock. She turned me around. While my back was rinsing off, she started to stroke my cock. I leaned back against the wall; she rinsed my cock off and shoved it into her mouth like a hungry cocksucker.

I began to gyrate my hips and said, “If you do not stop, I am going to cum.”

She looked up at me and said, “That is the idea. I want to swallow your delicious tasting come.”

With that, I slid it all the way down her throat as she swallowed every drop. She stood up to kiss me and saved a little bit of cum for me to have. We broke the kiss off, got out of the shower, and dried each other off.

We threw on a pair of shorts and T-shirts and went out to make dinner. The potatoes were in the oven all the time we were having fun in the shower. Sharon found everything needed to set the table and poured a couple of glasses of wine for us. She walked up behind me, kissed the back of my neck, and thanked me for everything so far.

She said, “Ana, you have opened my eyes to a whole new world. A world I have never experienced, and I want to experience more.”

I took the steaks off the flat top and placed them on a plate. We ate and enjoyed the food. Everything was perfectly cooked.

We talk about each other’s lives. She asked me about mine. I was upfront and explained why I did what I did and told her I was happy with who I was.

She told me about her life and that everything was good but for one thing. Telling me that she loves her husband and daughter, but something is missing. I asked her what that was.

She teared up and said, “A touch of a man.”

My heart just sank deeper than anything in my life. She said it had been three months since they had sex. She had no answer or any reason for it. This was before he left for the Middle East. I stood up from my chair, went over to her, and wrapped my arms around her.

I handed her a few Kleenexes and told her that it was our time together. We would figure it out together. I asked her if she was having an enjoyable time with me, and it was the best time I’d had in a while.

I said, “Then do not let it end. Let us finish dinner and clean everything up. We’ll get our swimsuits on, sit in the jacuzzi, and relax.”

Sharon said, “There is one problem.”

“What would that be?” I asked.

She smiled, “I might be unable to keep my hands off you.”

I smiled, gave her a big, warm hug and a deep, enthusiastic kiss, and said, “I might have the same problem.”

We got everything cleaned up. Sharon said that she was going to put her suit on. I gave her a couple of minutes. When I walked into the bedroom, she was bent over with the plug still in her ass. I smiled and slapped her butt as I went by her.

She said, “OOH, I liked that. May I have another one?” she chuckled.

“Later, if you are a good girl,” I chuckled. As I was getting my suit out, I said, “Screw this,” and asked her if she felt a little adventurous.

“Yes. Why, what do you have in mind?” she asked.

“Leave the suits.” I reached into the closet and pulled two robes out.

Sharon said, “OMG! I am getting wet just thinking about what is going through your dirty little mind.”

I replied, “Go down wearing only these. Relaxing, and see what happens. Well, it happens that nobody uses it at night, and the apartment manager just loves me. I will grab the wine glasses. You grab the wine and a bucket of ice to keep it chilled.”

We got down to the jacuzzi, turned it on, and climbed in. Sharon poured us the wine, and we sat back to relax and talk. She then told me that when it came to sex, she did not know much.

Sharon explained, “I just lay there, and James just screws me until he comes. Does not even get me off. NO other positions, no foreplay, nothing. Ana, you have shown me so much today. It’s unbelievable. You are a fantastic lover.”

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

Sharon leaned in. We kissed and made out. We felt each other’s body, and she went right to my hard cock.

I pulled her hand off and said, “It is time to teach you how to turn somebody on, as in foreplay.”

I made a scenario about putting dough in the oven to bake before the oven is ready.

“You need to turn the other person on to have great sex. You have seen what I have done to you. I want you to try to do it for me. Start kissing me and work up my jawline to around my ear and ear lobe. While you are doing that, cup my left breast and try to remember how I did it to you.”

As she was doing that, I was working on her beautiful breasts. I heard her breathing pick up, and my heartbeat rose. She had a good memory and followed directions to the letter.

She finished with my breasts and came up for another kiss. I asked her if she would like to learn another position. She bit her bottom lip and nodded her head yes. I had her stand up and turn around, move back between my spread legs, and slowly lowered her onto my cock, with the plug still in her ass. She started hyperventilating while I entered her tight pussy. She began to scream; I covered her mouth and told her to relax. I explained to her the plug makes her vagina tighter. I helped her to move up and down while her hands held onto the bench.

I finally got all the way in. I stopped and started to kiss the back of her neck, along her jawline. She turned her head sideways towards my face. We shared a kiss; I asked her how it felt.

She said, “This is amazing.”

I told her that it was a variation of the cowgirl position. “You control the tempo and the movement.”

She started to rock and grind on me; I moved my hands to her breasts and played with her hard nipples, pulling on them to see how far they would stand up. She was in heaven right then. I could feel her getting ready to come, as was I.

She quickly got off me and turned around, sat on my dick, facing me.

“I want to see your face and eyes when we both come together,” she said.

I nodded my head, sat up straight, and her legs went around me. Bouncing her on my thighs, she had one of the biggest climaxes of the night. We calmed down and shared a long kiss. I asked her if she was ready for something special.

She looked at me and said, “I have a feeling I know what it is.”

I gave her a grin, grabbed everything, and headed back to my apartment.

Back at the apartment, the wine went into the refrigerator, and we grabbed a couple of water bottles. Sharon took my hand, pulled me right to the bedroom, and pushed me onto the bed.

“Getting a little aggressive, are we,” I said to her with a chuckle.

She said, “I know what the surprise is, and I want it now.” She explained, “Earlier, you used two of my holes, so that leaves one.”

I smiled at her and said, “It’s up to you how we do it position-wise. You can do cowgirl, like in the jacuzzi, doggie style, or reverse Amazon, but you are not ready for that just yet.”

She said, “I want to lay on my back and look at you while you take my virgin ass with that big cock of yours.”

I got off the bed and had her move to the bottom with her legs hanging. I walked to the drawer next to the bed and took out the tube of lube. I had her sit up, hold out her hands, and place a good amount on them. I asked her to rub her hands together and begin to stroke my cock.

She looked at me and said, “Kinky, sweetie.”

“You will see why,” I said, handing her a towel on which she wiped her hands. Then I had her lay back down. I placed her legs on my shoulders and twisted and pulled the plug out of her ass.

“Wow, does that feel empty now,” she exclaimed.

Without saying a word, I started to slide my cock right up her ass. The look on her face was priceless. The only thing I heard was, “OMG, OMG, OMG!!” 

I smiled and asked her if she was all right.

Out of her mouth next came, “I wish I had a recorder. ALL FUCK, THIS FEELS FUCKING AMAZING! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Give it to me harder.”

I said, “I do not want to hurt you.”

She looked right into my eyes and said, “Just fucking do it.”

I gave her all I had. Within five minutes, she came. Continuing, she came again, and a couple of minutes later. I took one of my hands to play with her pussy, especially her clit. I had her coming and squirting all over me at the same time.

I said, “Here it comes, Sharon,” and blew my load right up her ass, and continued to pump away until I started to shrink back to normal size.

I had her move her limp body up further on the bed and climbed up next to her, held her tight, and kissed her. She slowly caught her breath and shook her head.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“That was my first anal, first-time squirting, and all over you. You have shown me more in the time we have spent together today than I ever knew was possible. I cannot thank you enough, and we kissed again.”

I told her I would return, went into the bathroom, and grabbed a warm, wet towel. I held her legs and went down and ate her ass out and sucked all the come out as she pushed it out. Then I wiped her down and curled up with her. I asked her to stay the night. She said she would on two conditions.

“One, you make love to me tonight,” she said.

“Okay.”

“The other one is ensuring I’m up before six am. I have some things to do early and want to have a shower before anything.”

I agreed to her terms. We made sweet, enthusiastic love that night. I had seen a change in her; I felt like I was falling for her.

I woke up before the alarm sounded, rolled over, and Sharon was gone. I got out of bed, went out, and found a note on the table.

Ana,

Thank you for the wonderful time yesterday. I want to get together again. You can call me any time.

Sharon

I called her to get together with her again.

Sharon’s phone rings. “It is her close friend Daisy. Hey girl, where are you at?”

Daisy says, “I had to wait for my husband to leave on his golf trip.”

Sharon says, “Get that sexy body here because I am horny as hell.” …

Does Sharon have a side that Ana has no idea of?

Published 
Written by Ana30
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments