Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon And Me - Part 3

"This is a little story about how I met with Sharon's best friend Daisy."

42
6 Comments 6
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is our third collaboration between Ana30 and golflover59. Thanks to BigOldSofty for proofreading."

Daisy finally made it to Sharon's apartment and came right inside. She called out for her. Sharon responded that I was in the bedroom. Daisy walked in, and her eyes opened wide, and her jaw hit the floor. Sharon was tied down to the bed. There was whipped cream on top of her breasts with a cherry on each.

Daisy looked down at her sexy body; her baby-smooth pussy was covered with whip cream and had chocolate drizzle on top. She looked delicious.

“Is this all for me?” she asked.

Sharon said, “Yes.”

“Where do I begin?”

Sharon replied, “A kiss for me, sweetie.”

“I need to get my clothes off first.”

Daisy quickly strips off her clothes, climbs up, and kisses Sharon.

After the kiss, Daisy worked her way down to Sharon's breasts. Started with the left one. She slowly licked off the whipped cream and worked her way to the hard nipples. Once she reached it, she placed her mouth over the top of her nipple to lick and suck the cream down her throat. She continued to lick and suck on Sharon's nipple and then moved to the right one. She worked her magic. Sharon loved it. The right breast was clean, and Daisy had whipped cream all over her face. Daisy moved up to Sharon to share a whipped cream kiss.

Daisy slid down Sharon’s sexy body and lay between her legs. She slowly licked Sharon’s cream-covered pussy, and worked my way to the jackpot. Daisy made it to the middle and sucked the cherry into my mouth, and ate it. She made a lover’s knot out of it and showed Sharon, who commented on Daisy having a talented tongue, but they knew that already. Daisy continued to lick and suck the whipped cream off Sharon’s pussy until it was clean. She started sucking on her enlarged lips. She licked each one and then stuck her tongue deep inside her slit and attacked her hard clit.

Sharon began to shake and quiver. Daisy knew Sharon was close to cumming and clamped her mouth over Sharon’s pussy and hit her g-spot, and she exploded. Sharon was shooting juices down Daisy’s throat and arched her back off the bed.

Daisy continued to eat her out until she calmed down. Daisy’s face was saturated with Sharon’s juices. She crawled up her body and lay on top of her, and they kissed. She made a comment that she loved the way Sharon tasted. Sharon agreed with her and Sharon rolled them over, looked at Daisy, and said that she was hungry for her pussy. Sharon worked her way down Daisy’s body and reached her target. Grabbing the can of whipped cream, she squirted a shot inside Daisy.

Daisy screamed, “OH MY GOD, that is cold.”

Sharon looked at her and smiled. She dived right in and started eating Daisy out. The whipped cream was melting and running down the crack of Daisy’s ass, so Sharon started to lick it up. Daisy moaned.

Sharon worked her way back up to Daisy’s pussy and slid a finger inside. Sharon’s tongue focused on her clit. She pulled her finger out and slid it into her tight little asshole.

Daisy sucked in some air and said, “OH MY GOD, is that your finger in my ass?”

Daisy started hyperventilating, and her body began to shake. She was about to explode, so Sharon slid my finger the rest of the way and clamped her mouth on Daisy’s pussy as it hit. Daisy’s back arched off the bed, and her legs wrapped around Sharon's head. When she calmed down and released Sharon's head, Sharon moved up next to Daisy, and they kissed.

Daisy asked Sharon where she learned that little trick. Sharon told her she learned it from a young lady named Ana. Sharon told Daisy that she had spent all the previous day with Ans. Daisy wanted to hear more about Sharon's adventure with Ana. They cuddled together as Sharon told Daisy of her story.

Daisy woke up and called my boss, asking if she could take a vacation day because she needed it after the previous day with Sharon. He said that she earned the day off. Daisy thanked him and hung up.

-- o0o --

I just had too much energy to work that day. I figured I would hit the gym and see if I could work it off. I grabbed a gym bag, put some gym clothes in it, and went to the gym. The place was empty when I got there, so I had it all to myself. I made my way to the locker room and changed.

On my way out, a young lady winked at me. I did not know her, so I did not make anything of it. I started with stretches before I did my weight training. I completed three sets of all the machines I needed to use. The last one was the squat rack. It had mirrors on the wall in front of it. I set my weight and started my sets. I noticed she was watching me but made nothing of it. Finishing my sets, I went to the locker room for a shower.

I was in there alone. I striped out of my sweaty gym clothes. I grabbed my shower stuff, went to one of the shower stalls, and set everything on the bench. I turned the water on to warm up, stepped under the water, and rinsed my hair. I added my shampoo and washed my hair. I rinsed it out and reached for my body soap, and a young lady standing behind me had it in her hand. She poured the soap in her hand and started to wash my back.

She said that she heard a rumor about me. I said to myself, everyone knows me. I did not say anything. She worked her way down my back and wrapped one arm around my waist.

She said, “It was that you have a big thick cock for a transgender person.”

I smiled and turned around. She looked down, and her eyes bulged; her mouth fell open.

I said, “You tell me what you think.”

She shook her head and said she had never seen one that size.

With that, I moved her back against the wall. Looked her in her eyes and said, “Your pussy is MINE NOW!”

I lifted and moved her leg out to the side and slowly slid my cock into her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she gasped for air. I did the same to her other leg and lifted her against the wall, and slid the rest of my cock inside her. She began to shake as she came all over my cock. Damn, that was quick.

I started to pound her little pussy. She leaned her head onto my shoulder and held on for the ride. I pounded her with everything I had.

I heard her say, “OH MY GOD!”

I shot my cum deep inside her. I continued pumping away until I was empty. By that time, she passed out. I carefully pulled out of her and sat her on the floor. As I rinsed myself off, I watched my juices drip out of her. I dried myself off and left the gym with a smile on my face.

Notanangelll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Notanangelll

I was hard and full of energy I needed to work off. I swung by Sharon’s place for a repeat of the previous day.

Sharon and Daisy were still talking about yesterday and were getting horny again. Daisy said that she wanted to meet Ana sometime. They kissed and fingered each other. Sharon got up, went to her bottom drawer, and pulled out her eight-inch vibrating dildo. Daisy just smiled. They got into a sixty-nine position with Daisy on the bottom and were working each other up into a hot mess. Sharon began to use the vibrator on Daisy; moving it all around her pussy and up to her asshole and back.

I arrived at Sharon’s apartment and knocked on the door. Her car was there, so I knew she was home. I put my ear to the door, and I heard two voices moaning. I open the door, walk in quietly and slowly, and place my purse on the table. Following the sounds, I got to the master bedroom, and I saw two beautiful ladies in the middle of a heavy pussy eating session. I leaned against the door frame rubbing my cock outside my spandex shorts.

I returned to the kitchen, got a glass of water, and reached for my purse. I pulled out a little blue pill for when I need to be active longer than normal. I walked into the front room and removed my clothes and shoes. Slowly walking to the bedroom, I leaned against the door frame with my rock-hard cock at attention. Sharon looked up and saw me. She was going to say something to me, but I put my finger over my lips for her to be quiet. I walked over to her with her mouth open and slide my cock into her mouth. It feels wonderful in there, with her tongue moving around my cock.

I slid out of her mouth. She began to slide the dildo into Daisy’s wet hole.

Daisy lifted Sharon’s pussy off her face and said, “Quit teasing me. I want that in my pussy now.”

Sharon pointed to my cock and then to Daisy's pussy. I give her the thumbs-up signal. I placed it at her opening and to rub my head up and down her slit. Daisy said, that it feels bigger for a reason. Sharon pointed to the door, and I stepped out. She turned around and straddled Daisy. Sharon took the blindfold and placed it over her eyes. She asked Daisy if she trusted her.

Daisy said, “Yes.”

“I am going to enhance your senses. Take one of them away, the rest pick up for the other one. I will use the strap-on, and you let me know how it feels.”

She said, “OK.”

Sharon waved me back into the room, and we began our little game. I started to rub my cock up and down Daisy’s slit, and she moaned.

She said, “It feels real.”

I slid some more into her.

“OH MY, It feels bigger,” she said. I slid more in, and she said, “She felt full.”

I nodded to Sharon to remove the mask, and Daisy was shocked.

I said, “Hi, I’m Ana. You said you wanted to meet me. How does my cock feel inside your pussy?”

Daisy said, “Like I’m going to cum right NOW!”

We all laughed. I told her about the young lady at the gym who said the same thing. That I fucked her until she passed out while I was still pounding her.

Daisy said that she would never pass out. That sounded like a challenge to me.

She said, “Yes, it is.”

I said, “OK. I bet I can make you pass out. If I do, you become my little sex pet. If you stay awake, I will admit I was wrong about you.”

She agreed, and we made Sharon a witness.

“When do we start?” Daisy asked.

“NOW,” I said and gave her pussy long, slow strokes to start the contest.

She asked me, “Are you going to make love to me, or are you going to fuck me.”

As I fucked Daisy, I asked her if she’d ever had multiple orgasms. She said never. I looked over to Sharon. We both chuckled. I picked up the pace with quicker, harder pounding of her pussy. Her legs against each shoulder, I moved them together and wrapped my arms around them to make her a little tighter, and she cried out, “I’M GOING TO CUM!”

That's number two with me. Sharon had a big smile on her face at that point. I had Sharon pull Daisy up to the headboard of the bed, and I climbed up on the bed. Sharon had Daisy’s head resting against her mid-section. I asked her to hold Daisy’s legs for me. I got into a push-up position and started to drill my cock home in Daisy's pussy.

I let her know that I was going to cum and asked her where she wanted it. She looked into my eyes, “The only place it goes is IN MY PUSSY all day long.”

As soon as I shot my load, she came with numbers three and four. I had her on the edge of passing out, pulled out of her, and rolled her over. I pulled her up onto her knees and had Sharon place her on her forearms. I spread her ass cheeks and take a long, slow lick from her pussy up to her asshole. I stated that it was tasty. I slid my cock back into Daisy’s tired pussy and pounded it out one last time. Sharon looked at her face, and she was about to pass out. I continued to pound her, and I shot another load in her, and she came again and went limp. I grabbed her hips and held on to her.

I laid her down, and she was out. I was on my knees my cock was still hard. Sharon crawled over Daisy and swallowed my cock to clean it. She said that she loved the taste of cock with mixed cream on it. I asked her for a drink, and she had bottled water. Sharon asked me how I was holding up. I could still go.

“Ready for round two?” she asked.

“Game on,” I said.

Forty-five minutes later, five orgasms for her and three more for me, and she was out.

Three different ladies, different ages all passed out. I got up and left a note saying I had to run to the store. I would be back in a little bit. I went to my apartment, took a quick shower, and went out the door. Stopping at the local pet store, I picked out two matching collars and had their names put on them. Black with little spikes on them, two matching leashes. I went back to my place and had a list of what I needed: two glass butt plugs, two sets of handcuffs, two straps, a riding crop, two ball gags, and two extra-large towels.

Then the question was, could I train them, and would they behave?

Published 
Written by Ana30
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments