Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apprentice -chapter 2

"A night with Kara awakens memories"

111
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Kara stood in the entryway, her eyes sweeping the room, and I closed the door behind us.

"Wow, what a nice place,” she commented quietly.

"Thank you. I like it."

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom, telling her to put her purse on the dresser. She swung it off her shoulder and placed it down, glancing at the canopy-covered king-sized bed and the love seat along the wall by the windows.

"This room is huge!"

"Yes, it has lots of space to play," I replied, stepping behind her.

My hands fell to her hips and my mouth to her neck. I moved her hair away to one side, exposing the ear and back of her neck, and began giving little kisses. Giggles turned to soft moans while I kissed, nibbled, and licked her neck, giving her ear lobe a little suck and bite as my hands travelled up and down her sides. Her slender hips and trim waist were firm, and her scent youthful and energizing. Pheromones' are an amazing thing, I thought to myself.

Moving my fingers around her chest, I undid the buttons on her blouse, one by one, tugging the shirttail out of the skirt. I used my mouth to peel it from her shoulder, grabbing her wrists with my hands and pulling her arms down. It slid off easily and was dropped to the floor, exposing the white lacy bra. I undid the clasp and slipped it forward, letting her shrug it off, and unveiled her perky, apple-sized tits.

I slid my hands up and cupped them, feeling the firm flesh, and continued kissing her shoulders and neck. She pressed her ass into me, grinding into my crotch, and froze. Her hands moved behind her back and her fingers searched for the bulge, giving a gentle squeeze when they found it.

"You feel huge," she whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered back. "I'm well above average."

I moved my hands to her waist and undid the zipper at the back of her skirt, peeling it from her slender hips. Soft pink panties were revealed, confirming that this was not what she anticipated doing tonight.

"Turn around," I whispered.

She turned to face me, a lusty look on her pretty face, and I moved down to my knees with my thumbs hooked in the waistband. I kissed her flat tummy, just above the waistband, listening to her tiny gasps as I worked my way lower, and the scent of an aroused young woman filled my nose. I took in a deep breath, savoring the musky-sweet fragrance while lowering the pink panty down her smooth thighs to her ankles, and gave the little blonde tuft a nibble. Kara giggled and lifted her feet one at a time, allowing me to slip the panty from her slender ankles, and I parted her legs slightly when she put her foot down, widening her stance.

The soft blonde fringe along her slender pussy lips glistened, already wet, and my tongue gave a quick little lick along the front folds and over her puffy hood. A quiet gasp followed. My mouth worked upwards, giving little nibbles and kisses, my lips giving little tugs on her soft fuzz before I stood up.

The sexy grin on her pretty face turned into a sexy pout. I put my lips to hers and kissed her gently, running my tongue over her lips while taking her hands in mine and moving them to my chest. I put her fingers on my shirt buttons, slowly guiding them lower as each one came undone, and released my grasp to shrug the shirt off. Her trembling hands touched my bare chest, her fingers grazing through the soft hair and slowly moving down my torso, pausing at my belt.

"You're so smooth and firm," she whispered.

I lifted her chin and kissed her softly.

"Undo my pants," I whispered.

Her fingers fumbled with the buckle, then popped the button and moved to my zipper. I kept her chin up and her eyes on mine as the quiet zzzzzzz of the zipper filled the room, her raspy breath the only other sound. My cock jumped free, hitting her hand, and she jumped back slightly and looked down.

"Holy shit, your cock is huge!" she gasped.

I slipped my pants off and stepped out of my socks, then put my hands on her waist and pulled her close. My cock pressed into her belly while I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

"Don't be scared, we will only do what you are comfortable with."

I moved her slowly to the edge of the bed until her knees buckled and she was perched on the edge, sitting down with my cock in front of her wide eyes. She lifted her hands slowly, her fingers trembling as she placed them along my shaft, and she glanced up at me with a nervous look.

"I, uh... it's so big..."

I squeezed my groin muscles and my cock jumped, startling her. She giggled and put her hands back on my thick shaft, slowly moving them up and down, marveling that her fingers wouldn't touch when she wrapped them around me. A curious smirk appeared as she examined me closely, running a finger over the fat, swollen tip, and her tongue flicked out and gave a tentative lick.

"That... that won't fit in my mouth," she giggled. "I don't think..."

I chuckled and brushed the hair away from her eyes, watching her tongue travel around the tip and then down the shaft. She licked all along the bottom, then gave a slow swirl under the ridge of my tip, looking up at me with her blue eyes sparkling. Her hands stayed wrapped around the thick trunk as she slathered my cock with her spit.

"Use your lips, rub it over your face," I instructed.

She rubbed the tip over her chin, then pursed her lips together in a pout and ran them along the underside just below the head, igniting the nerves on my glans. A few long licks were followed with her rubbing me across her face, from cheek to cheek and up to her forehead, letting out little moans as she did it. She looked up me and smirked, then opened her mouth wide and took the tip inside, managing to get it past her lips. She sucked on it vigorously, trying to take more inside, and I put my hand on her head and stopped her from moving.

"Oh, watch those teeth."

She pulled her mouth off quickly.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I just had to try!"

"Relax, Kara. Time for you to get up on the bed."

She scooted onto her back and moved up the bed, laying with her knees bent and in the air, showing me the glistening peach between them. I moved between her legs and put my chest over hers, supporting myself on my elbows, and began kissing her again, letting the tip of my cock brush against her folds, and moved my mouth to her neck. Nibbles, licks, and kisses trailed down her collarbone to her chest, my lips suckling on each of her pert rosebud nipples before moving lower. Across her torso, down her sides, and over her slim tummy I went, savoring the taste and smell of her lithe young flesh, pausing when I reached her little bush.

A few movements and I was on my stomach, my lips kissing her inner thighs, with one hand on her tummy and the other gently fondling the edges of her folds. I went slowly, tasting and touching, listening to the little moans and squeals she gave, bringing her to the edge and backing off. I slipped a finger into her, feeling her tight little pussy grasp it, and rubbed along the soft upper wall. Her hips began bucking and her thighs pressing against me as the orgasm unfolded, wetting my hand. I waited for the shuddering to wane before leaning my mouth closer, and began to lick the area around her swollen nub, making sure not to touch it directly.

Kara writhed and squealed, grabbing my hair in her hands and trying to move my mouth to her clit, desperate for the release she wanted. I used my tongue and gave a long lick between her folds, then pushed it inside to join my finger, twirling it around her opening and getting a taste of her juices. Another lick before I moved my lips to her clit, and I added another finger before taking her swollen nub between my lips.

Her fingers pulled my hair hard and her hips bucked wildly, forcing me to use my other hand to keep her down while the intense climax wracked her body, and I kept up the pressure until she groaned loudly and collapsed on the bed. Her thighs parted slightly, allowing me to lift my head enough to see her face. Her eyes were closed, a sheen of sweat on her forehead, and her mouth was in a sexy smirk of satisfaction.

I kept my fingers in her while I moved up onto my knees, getting the tip of my cock close to her dripping pussy, and began working her slowly. She moaned softly, gently moving her hips side to side, and I slowly added another finger. With three fingers in her wet, grasping pussy I worked them back and forth, getting her used to the feel, and began stroking my cock. My fingers slipped out and I leaned forward, touching her chin so she would open her eyes.

"Are you ready for me?" I asked, my swollen tip pressing against her labia.

'I... I don't know..." she whispered. "It's so big."

*

I was sixteen, my hard cock pressed against Jennifer's pussy, waiting for her to open up and take me in. Her hesitation and fear made her say the same phrase, and the look in her eyes told me she wasn't ready. I backed off, just rubbing the tip against her wet opening, and waited for her to decide.

"Go slowly, okay?" Jennifer pled softly.

"Only if you're sure."

"I want to try," she assured me.

I pressed my tip against her opening, getting it to the ridge of my head.

"Stop!"

I moved back and paused, her wide eyes burning with a mix of fear and desire.

"Okay, try again."

Once more I pressed in until her wet little pussy enveloped my entire head. I watched her face closely, looking for signs of pain and resisting the urge to push.

"A little more," she panted. "It's so big."

I pushed harder, feeling it begin to move inside of her, and another inch slipped in.

"Wait! It hurts! Take it out!" she wailed.

I pulled back, scared.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she assured me. "It's just... it hurts, it's too big."

I needed to cum, my balls aching and my cock about to burst from the throbbing, so I rubbed it over her pussy a few times while stroking. She lifted her hips slightly, tilting her pelvis, and my sensitive underside rubbed between the wet lips, driving me to the edge in seconds. Huge streams of cum blasted across her tummy and chest, the first hitting her in the face. She shrieked and giggled, her eyes and smile wide as she watched me jerk off.

*

I reached down with my fingers and spread her lips apart, pressing the tip against her opening and feeling only slight resistance.

"Put it in," Kara growled.

I gave a nudge and the tip went inside, her pussy opening up to accept it. Her eyes were wide and her lips pursed tightly.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded her head and I pushed again, another two inches pushing into her. Her pussy was wet, hot, and tight, gripping me in a silky handshake. I moved back a little and pushed again, pausing to let her adjust to the girth.

"Holy shit, it feels massive," she blurted.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, fuck. Keep going."

I pumped my hips slowly a few times, then pushed in deeper, feeling the tip hit her cervix about halfway in. A loud groan passed her lips and her fingers dug into my arms as I paused, holding myself in place until she gave me a smirk. Slowly my cock moved back and forth, her pussy squeezing tightly, and I found the spot on her upper wall with the ridge of my head, getting a moan each time I moved past it. I picked up my pace slightly, wanting to bury myself in her and knowing I couldn't, slowly fucking her until she began to tremble.

"Oh shit... oh shit... I'm going to..." she panted, arching her back suddenly.

The orgasm was intense, her head shaking and her torso scrunching up and lifting her shoulders from the bed. I stopped thrusting, letting her enjoy the ride while I enjoyed watching her pretty face contort into a mask of intense pleasure. The squeeze on my cock and the sight of her climaxing was unbearable, and I felt my cock swell when the first pulse erupted. I began to shake as my cock throbbed and pushed my load into her, the intensity squeezing my gut muscles until the pulsing waned and my balls emptied.

Kara let out a squeal and collapsed on the bed in a sweaty heap, gasping and panting. My cock was pushed out, a gush of cum flowing out behind it, and I sat back on my heels to catch my breath and admire the lithe young body before me.

HalleyCloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HalleyCloud

*

"Lay on your back," Mrs. Letwin instructed.

I had gone to visit Jennifer, finding that she had gone out with her dad and sisters for the afternoon. Her mom insisted I come inside and have a glass of lemonade, and within minutes she had undone her dress and hung her big tits in my face, telling me how handsome and attractive I was. She was a short, busty blonde with a pretty face and a big ass, and I had quickly succumbed to her blatant seduction, fingering her pussy and groping her tits in the kitchen while she stroked my cock. She had cum quickly in a panting frenzy, then took me by the hand to the bedroom. Clothes were dropped quickly.

I did as she asked, my rigid pole sticking up, and she quickly straddled my waist.

"Jenny wasn't lying when she told Trish you were really big," she cackled, lowering herself down. "Young girls like her aren't ready for someone like you."

Her pussy enveloped my swollen cock as she slowly worked herself down, taking most of my length inside, and I cupped her big tits with both hands while she began moving up and down.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, tossing her head back and grinding into me.

Her orgasm caught me by surprise, the sudden shaking and screeching pausing my pleasure, and suddenly she fell forward onto her hands gasping.

"Are you okay?" I asked, unsure of what was happening.

"Oh, yes, dear boy," she panted. "I just had the biggest orgasm in years. I just need a minute."

A surge of pride rushed through me. I had made a woman cum, an older and experienced woman. I lifted my hips, pushing my cock into her a little further, and she let out a gasp. I began thrusting slowly, gripping her by the waist and pushing into her, my need to cum building quickly.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me more," she pled, kissing my chest and neck.

It was difficult to get more inside of her, so I tipped her to the side and we rolled over with my cock still inside of her.

"OH!"

I began pumping in and out, getting onto my knees and pushing her legs up.

"Oh fuck! Give me that huge fucking cock!"

I plunged in and out furiously, my balls slapping on each thrust, pounding into her wet cunt while she screeched and groaned. My balls tightened and I felt the surge begin.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned.

"Oh yes!' she screamed, her hands thrashing about and her face twisting up again.

The sight and sounds of her climaxing pushed me over the edge, making my cock erupt and my ass clench tightly. Huge pulses shot through my cock as jets of cum exploded in her pussy, throb after throb wracking my prostate area as I continued to plunge in and out. Cum ran down over her ass and onto the bed, a big wet spot forming underneath, and finally the spurts subsided. I thrust in deep and stayed still, the intense tingling in my cock and balls lasting nearly a minute. Mrs. Letwin lay silent, panting and moaning softly, her neck and big jiggly tits glistening with sweat.

I slipped my cock out, watching with fascination as the cum streamed out of her hairy, reddened pussy, and let out a deep breath. I couldn't help but touch her, rubbing the cum around her pussy lips and pushing my finger inside, feeling the hot, greasy hole I had just filled. I played with her for a few minutes, then moved up next to her on the bed and lay down. My hand went to her breasts, squeezing and kneading the big mounds, and I began admiring her body. The thicker hips, the wide, smooth thighs, and the big, heavy tits turned me on, as did her musky scent. I was soon hard again, and moved back between her legs.

Her head lifted and she gave me a curious grin.

"Again?"

"Oh, yeah. I want to fuck you more."

"Oh my god," she sighed, laying her head back down.

Her sopping pussy took me in again and I fucked her slowly, watching her big tits bounce erotically, the fat nipples sticking out like thumbs. I leaned down and sucked one, getting a moan in return and enjoying the feel of it between my lips, and felt the pressure building in my balls. I moved her legs together and straddled her thighs, keeping my cock buried in her, and starting fucking her quickly to bring myself to the edge.

She suddenly let out a deep, guttural groan and began quivering, her whole body shaking. Her pussy clenched tight and I paused, watching her face as she climaxed again. When the quivering slowed I began pumping again, and once more she groaned loudly. I realized that the ridge of my cock head was rubbing in a certain place each time she groaned, and paused once more. This time I barely moved, letting the ridge rub along that spot, and again she began to quiver. I moved back and forth quickly in that spot, and she climaxed intensely once again, bringing me to the edge.

I pulled out this time, jerking my cock and watching my cum splatter across her belly, a few thick drops hitting her tits, and then rubbed the rest into her matted bush. I stayed there for a few minutes, listening to her breath and watching the cum thin out and run down her body, sated and fascinated.

*

I had just stepped out of the shower when Kara appeared in the doorway of the bathroom, a sheepish grin on her face. Her hair was mussed and she had sleep in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep like that," she apologized, tilting her head and smirking. "But that wore me out."

"No problem," I laughed. "I knew you were tired."

"I'm not now," she teased, tugging at the towel I was wrapping around my waist.

It fell down, leaving me nude, and she reached for my cock. It hardened quickly while her fingers stroked, and she moved close and kissed me quickly.

"I want you to fuck me again."

I spun her around and turned her to face the mirror over the cabinet, kicking her feet apart with my foot and jamming my hand between her legs.

"Lean forward," I growled, shoving my fingers into her pussy while pressing her shoulder down.

She did, putting her hands on the cabinet and pushing her ass outward as I moved in behind her. I held her pussy lips apart and slid in, the cum from last night making her slippery, and pushed in. She let out a grunt, then a moan, and I held her hips tight and began fucking her.

"Oh my god... oh my god..." she panted, her head hanging down over the sink.

I wriggled my hips, changing the angle my cock was touching her, and when she began to shudder, knew I had found the right spot. I relaxed, allowing the muscles of her tight pussy on my cock do their magic, and flooded her insides with a fat load. I held her up by the waist, her trembling knees beginning to give out, and kept her pinned to the cabinet until she stopped quivering.

I slipped my cock out, seeing a big dollop of cum drop to the floor, and rubbed my softening cock between her little cheeks. I kissed her back, and when she turned around to face me her hands went to my face, pulling me tight to her while she kissed me.

"Oh, you are so fucking good," she giggled. "Wow."

"Thanks," I chuckled. "I've had lots of experience."

"Yeah? Maybe you can tell me about it over breakfast?"

"Maybe. Have a hot shower, I'll make some scrambled eggs."

"You cook, too?" she teased.

"A little," I replied, reaching in and turning the shower on.

I gave her a quick slap on the ass and went into the bedroom, pulled on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, and went to the kitchen. I made a pot of coffee and started the eggs, then checked my calendar. Today was Saturday, and I had a booking for eight this evening. Kara would have to go soon; I needed to rest up for an evening with Marlene.

Kara padded into the kitchen, her pink panty peeking out underneath the white shirt, and hugged me from behind while I stood at the stove.

"I've never had a guy make me breakfast," she giggled. "It's nice."

"Well, I'm a nice guy," I replied. "In some ways..."

*

Terry opened the bedroom door and froze, staring with his mouth open. I looked up, my cock buried in his girlfriend's pussy while I fucked her from behind, and Tracy kept moaning into the pillow. He watched for a moment, then backed up and closed the door, leaving us alone in his room. I fucked her until she was exhausted, buried my load in her, and left her panting on the bed while I dressed. Terry sat on the couch, a pained expression on his face, and I went to the door and put my sneakers on.

"She asked me to come over and fuck her," I shrugged, gesturing to the bedroom. "Told me you talked about it."

He shook his head no and looked towards the bedroom. I left the apartment and never heard from Terry again.

*

Kara sat at the table and sipped the glass of apple juice I put out for her. We ate our eggs and toast quickly, both being famished, and she gave me a sly smile.

"Thanks for the yummy breakfast."

"You're welcome."

I picked up the dirty dishes and placed them in the sink, poured a coffee, and leaned my back against the counter.

"So, uh... I work tonight. Do you want to meet up after?" she asked, twirling her hair and smirking.

"Sorry, no can do. I have plans," I replied.

"Oh."

"Tell me about your boyfriend," I suggested, sipping my mug.

She looked down and blushed, chewing on her lips, and let out a sigh.

"His name is Jeff. He's in college, too."

"How long have you been dating?"

"About four months."

"How often do you see each other?"

"Usually twice a week," she answered with a shrug. "I work at the lounge on weekends."

"He seeing anyone else?"

"Uh, I don't.... know," she admitted, pondering her reply. "I don't think so."

"You should probably ask."

"How about you?" she asked, changing the subject. "Do you have a steady girlfriend?"

"Many," I replied. "I see a lot of women on a regular basis."

"I see," she giggled. "So what do you do for work?"

"I see a lot of women on a regular basis."

She gave me a curious look, mulling over what I said.

"Are you, like, an escort or something?" she asked nervously.

"Yeah," I admitted.

She leaned forward in the chair, her eyes wide.

"No way!"

I laughed and took a sip of my coffee.

"So, like, women pay you for sex?"

"Yes. Sometimes men pay to watch me have sex with their wives, too."

"NO WAY!"

I laughed again and nodded. "Yeah, they do."

She sat back in the chair, a look of surprise on her face, the wheels in her mind churning. I rinsed out my mug and put in the sink with the other dishes, letting her mull over what I had told her, and when I turned back she had a smirk on her face.

"No wonder you are so good in bed," she chuckled. "I have so many questions."

"Maybe I'll answer some of them another time. I need to do a few things today, then rest up for this evening. Get dressed, I'll call you a cab."

Kara pouted a moment, then padded off to the bedroom. She returned a few minutes later with her skirt on and her purse in her hands. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her close, kissing her gently.

"Thanks for the fun evening, Kara. I enjoyed spending time with you."

"I bet you say that to all the women," she teased.

"Something like that," I admitted with a chuckle. "But I did enjoy your company."

"When can we do it again?" she asked, sucking her lower lip.

"I'll stop by the lounge one evening, I promise."

"I hope so. I want to do this again, and I need to know some stuff!"

I walked to the door and looked out, seeing the cab waiting.

"Cab is here. I'll see you again soon," I assured her, opening the door for her. "Don't worry about the fare, it's covered."

"Thanks again for breakfast!" she chirped, kissing my cheek before going out the door. "Bye."

"Bye. See you soon."

I watched her get into the cab and closed the door, returning to the kitchen. It was time to hit the gym, then take a nap before getting ready for Marlene.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments