Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Forty-One

Mac and Grace were enjoying their night out at Dinnertheater Schoenbrunn when Alice called Mac’s cell. He let it go to voicemail, but she didn’t leave a message. Instead, she called back three more times before Mac finally said to Grace, “I’m sorry, it must be urgent, or she would have given up by now.”

Grace took a deep breath. “It’s fine; go ahead a call her back so she will stop interrupting our evening.”

Mac stepped out into the hallway and dialed Alice’s number. She picked up immediately.

“Why didn’t you answer my call? I’ve been calling…”

“Yes, Alice,” he cut her off. “What is so earth-shattering that you felt the need to spoil my evening out with Grace?”

“How would I know that you were out with Grace?” Alice snapped.

“You’d know because she sent you an email adding our evening to the itinerary so that you’d be kept informed of our whereabouts,” Mac said pointedly. “Now, what’s up?”

“I noticed a considerable expenditure, and I was concerned that perhaps Grace took it upon herself to spend unauthorized funds.”

“Why would you assume it was Grace? Alice, you need to stop this vendetta you have against her.”

“I’m just trying to look out for you. Don’t you at least want to hear what she spent the money on?” Alice didn’t wait for him to reply. “She bought a diamond bracelet at A. E. Kochert Juweliere.”

“No, she didn’t. I did. I bought it for her. And before you think to say another word, try to remember that I am allowed to spend my money any way I choose. Goodbye, Alice. Please do not call with anything other than business items. Thank you.”

Mac ended the call and tried to tuck his irritation aside, hoping Grace wouldn’t ask what the call was about. The bracelet was a surprise for her, and he didn’t want anything to spoil it.

Grace looked at Mac’s expression when he came back to sit down with her. “Do I want to know?

Mac smiled and shook his head. “It was nothing important.”

On Friday afternoon, Mac told Grace that he had a meeting he couldn’t get out of but that she should go ahead with her plan to take the Big Bus Hop On/Hop Off Vienna Tour. He was amused when he saw a hint of a pout on her face. But she didn’t whine or complain; she just sighed and gave him a quick kiss goodbye before she donned her comfy Keds and set out on her own.

It was little things like that which made Grace a breath of fresh air. She understood business and didn’t think it was at all unusual that an unplanned meeting would pop up. He thought back to how Louise would get irritated at situations like this. Even Johanna would have a little hissy fit until he found himself giving her his credit card to buy something to pacify her.

So, he supposed, it wasn’t Alice’s fault that she assumed he’d done the same thing with Grace. Still, it irked him that his admin felt it was her place to squeal, especially since there was nothing to tattle about.

He regretted not attending the afternoon of sightseeing with Grace, but it would give him some time after the meeting to pick up the bracelet without her seeing what he was doing.

Grace opted to stay on the bus without hopping off anywhere. She enjoyed the guided tour but didn’t feel like stopping anywhere without Mac. She made notes on her phone about each attraction with the idea that she could convince him to go back with her tomorrow to spend a little time being tourists.

When she returned to their suite, there was a note waiting for her from Mac.

My darling Gracie,

As things have run later than planned, I will have to meet you for dinner. I hope you don’t mind that I’ve taken the liberties of selecting an outfit for you. A car will be there to pick you up at 6:30 p.m. to bring you to me. I’ve missed you all day. I can’t wait to spend the evening together.

Yours,

Mac

She smiled. She’d never belonged to anyone, at least not in a way that mattered. It was a little thing, but it touched her heart.

At 6:15 p.m., Grace looked at herself in the mirror and fussed a little more with her hair. Tonight, she had gone with a mass of red curls held back away from her face with a jeweled comb that complimented the cocktail dress that Mac had chosen for her to wear. The A-Line, off-the-shoulder chiffon lace dress was pale gold with sequins and an asymmetrical hemline. She tucked the gold open-toed heels in a bag and slipped her feet into her comfy Keds. There was no way she was going to try maneuvering all those stairs without Mac’s arm to hold her steady.

The driver was waiting and helped her into the car. He grinned when he looked at her feet. “Smart idea, Miss. I’ll be your driver at the end of the evening as well, so if you’d like to leave your sensible shoes in the car, you’re welcome to do so.”

“Thank you, that would be wonderful.”

When they arrived at Buxbaum Restaurant, Mac was there waiting for her. “You look impossibly beautiful, Grace.”

He wore a dark suit with a tie and a pocket kerchief that matched her dress. “You look exceedingly handsome, McKinley.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Have I done something wrong that you find it necessary to use my full name?” he teased.

She laughed. “I missed you all day today, too,” she said, referencing his note. “I found it sweet that you selected my dress and called me your darling. No one’s ever made me feel as special as you do, Mac.”

He kissed her gently on the lips. “You are special.”

The Maître D sat them at a private table in the corner. They enjoyed a romantic dinner and dessert, all while enjoying each other a bit under the table.

Once Mac had paid the check, he said, “We might need to wait a moment before we leave, darling.”

“Oh, is it a problem if people we will likely never see again notice that you are incredibly aroused?”

“You’re very naughty tonight.”

“I thought you enjoyed naughty redheads.”

He shook his head. “Only one. Only you, Grace.”

He took her hand and walked her to the door, his bulge primarily unnoticed. Grace smiled wickedly. “You’re very naughty tonight, too!”

Mac just grinned.

 

Chapter Forty-Two

After helping Grace into the limo, Mac spoke privately to the driver, Hans. Then he got in next to her and slid his hand up under her dress. Her face went flush, and her eyes grew wide. “Mac, the driver…”

Just then, she noticed the privacy shade gliding into place. “The driver has strict instructions to drive around and not to bother us until I signal him that we are ready to return to our suite. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have sex in a moving limo, but I’ve never been with anyone who made me want to be brave enough to try it. Until you, that is. You make me want to ravish you all the time. I’ve never had such a craving like this in all my life.”

Grace responded by opening her legs for him to give him better access. “I’ve never felt like this either. Every time you look at me, I envision your hands all over me, taking what’s yours. It makes me giddy with desire!”

“Since you teased my cock into its current state, I think you need to show it some serious attention.”

“I thought you’d never ask,” Grace said as she slid to the floor of the limo, reached up to unzip Mac’s trousers, and freed his rigid shaft from its confinement.

She looked up at him while she licked the entire length of him with seductive eyes.

“Holy fuck, Grace! You’re so fuckin’ hot when you look at me like that!”

Grace never broke eye contact as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock before taking it inch by inch into her willing mouth. “Oh, God, baby! Fuck, I want you so badly!”

She eased off his cock and said, “Not yet. Let me drive you wild first.”

She teased and toyed, tantalized and tormented, until he was on the verge of cumming. Then she stopped and climbed on top of him, lifted her dress, and eased herself down onto his raging erection.

“Christ! You feel so fantastic sliding down on my cock, baby. I’ve never wanted anyone more than I want you right now.”

As the limo driver continued to take them around the city, Grace began her own ride on Mac’s rigid pole. He grabbed her hips to pull her down, but she removed them, saying, “Un uh! I’m controlling this rhythm. Just sit back and enjoy!”

She moved in slow, deliberate motions as she took him deep inside of her, again and again. She looked seductively into his eyes as the friction of her soft wetness enveloped his manhood, squeezing tightly around him with every thrust.

“You’re driving me mad, Grace!” he whimpered. “I need to fuck you faster.”

“Not yet,” she whispered as she nuzzled his neck and nibbled on his ear. “Not until you beg me.”

He’d never given anyone control of him this way. It was so fucking erotic; he thought he might lose his mind.

“God, yes, Grace! I’m begging you! I need to pull you down on my cock until I’m in you so deep you can hardly stand it. I need you!”

She sped up a little and nibbled his bottom lip. “You’re mine, and I’m yours, Mac. Always. There’s been no one like you; there will never be another. Say I’m yours. Beg me for more.”

Mac crushed his mouth against hers and kissed her deeply. Then he broke off the kiss and begged, “Please, Grace, take all of me! Give me all of you! I need to fuck you as you’ve never been fucked before!”

Grace took his hands and placed them firmly on her hips. “Yes!”

Mac held on tightly, and the two of them rode each other like wild stallions, bucking and moaning.

They met each other thrust for thrust, crying out as their climaxes drew near. Grace reached up to brace herself on the ceiling of the limo and screamed, “Oh! Fuck! Yesssss!”

Mac felt his balls tighten and release as her orgasm triggered his own. “Fuckkkk yes!”

It wasn’t until after they came that Mac realized Grace had accidentally pressed the button that moved the privacy shield out of place. Hans grinned sheepishly and put it up again.

Grace laid against Mac’s chest and held on to him for a few moments more before sliding off and using her panties to wipe up their mess.

“You’re incredible, Grace. I feel like there are no words to describe how I feel about you. So, I will just say, you have my heart. Please hold it carefully. I couldn’t bear to have it broken again.”

Grace was moved by his vulnerability and kissed his cheek. “You have my heart as well. I trust you to take good care of mine too. We won’t break each other’s hearts, Mac. We will heal them for each other.”

“I have a gift for you, Gracie. I wasn’t sure when I wanted to give it to you, but now seems appropriate.”

“I don’t need gifts, Mac. I only need you,” Grace said as she nuzzled her head against his shoulder.

“All the more reason that I want to give you this,” Mac said as he held out a little box. “It’s just something I saw that made me think of you. I want you to know that you’re mine. That you’re not just my assistant nor my escort, you’re the love of my life.”

She opened the box, and tears welled up in her eyes. “It's beautiful, Mac,” she said as she took the diamond bracelet out of the box. “Here, put it on me!”

He helped her fasten the clasp, and she held her arm out to show it off. “It’s beautiful!!”

Grace looked at Mac and said, “I don’t deserve you.”

“You’re going to piss me off if you say shit like that, Gracie. You deserve much better than me. But you’re stuck with me until you kick me to the curb.”

“Well, that’s never going to happen because you’re the love of my life, too.”

On Saturday, Grace persuaded Mac to take her to The Prater to ride the Giant Ferris Wheel and convinced him to stick around for the Merry-Go-Round, the Ghost Train, Go-Karts, and a plethora of game booths.

“I have to be honest, Gracie, I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“You’ve led a deprived life!”

He stopped in his tracks. “You’re absolutely right. I’ve been to Vienna countless times, but I’ve never stopped to enjoy a day like this.”

“Not Johanna’s cup of tea?” she teased.

He raised an eyebrow. “Looking for a spanking?”

“Maybe.”

Later that night, Mac was only too happy to oblige her.

“Are you forgetting something?” he said when she started getting playful in bed.

She frowned quizzically. “What?”

“Get that sexy ass of yours across my lap. I distinctly remember my redhead being a little sassy this afternoon.”

Grace felt herself go damp. She wasn’t sure why even the thought of him spanking her made her so aroused. But she really didn’t care. They both seemed to enjoy it, and that’s all that mattered.

She crawled over to him and positioned herself so he could turn her ass cheeks bright pink.

He rubbed his hand over her smooth skin. Then he gave her a stinging swat on each cheek.

Spank!

Spank!

“Oh, fuck!” Grace cried out.

“Too much?”

“No, it’s perfect!”

Spank!

Spank!

“God, yes!”

Spank!

Spank!

He continued spanking until her ass was rosy and hot to the touch, and she came hard, drenching his lap.

“Damn, baby!” he said incredulously. You are so fucking sexy! You came just from me spanking you!”

“And now I need you to fuck me, Mac!” she said with sudden urgency.

NattashaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NattashaRomanov

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, grinning.

He flipped her on her back and bent her knees out to the side, opening her pussy for easy entry. He slid right in between her slick, swollen labia and plunged deep inside her.

“Oh, fuck! You’re so hot and wet, baby!” he cried out as he entered her.

He had intended to go slow, but she was needy and was bucking and writhing. So, he sped up to match her rhythm and brought them both to mind-blowing orgasms within minutes.

He pulled out and wiped his cock on her bare mound, eliciting a noise from her that sounded like a cat purring.

“That was so erotic, baby!” she moaned.

Mac’s face lit up. “You’re so damned much fun in bed, Gracie! You never cease to amaze me.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I hate to compare you to anyone, but since it’s a favorable comparison, I just have to say that I would never have thought to wipe my cock on any previous lover. They would have found it crass. You, on the other hand, fucking purred like a kitten and called it erotic.”

Grace smiled. “I don’t mind hearing that I’m amazing,” she teased. “But for the record, no man has ever done that to me. Maybe it’s only hot because it’s your dick.”

He leaned in and kissed her passionately.

“Yep, I’m certain of that now,” she said. Then she kissed him back.

“Get me hard again. I want more, Grace.”

“You’re so greedy,” she teased. “But I happen to want more too.” Then she sucked his dick until it was ready for action again.

 

Chapter Forty-Three

On Sunday, when they boarded the plane to Budapest, Grace was sore in several places and felt more content than she had ever felt in her life.

The following month flew by quickly as they covered transitions in Budapest, Belgrade, Bratislava, and Zagreb. All were locations of a minor firm that McKinley had coveted for several years. So, while the sites were smaller, the acquisition meetings were more intense. That left little time for Mac and Grace to play tourists.

But when they arrived in Prague, they had a day to just relax in the Presidential Suite at The Grand Mark Prague. They spent part of the day lounging around on the outdoor terrace, another part making good use of the king-sized bed, and the remainder of the time watching old movies and eating popcorn. Although it was far more modern than many of the places they had stayed, it was bigger and more luxurious than most places Grace had ever lived and was impeccably appointed with every convenience they could need.

The usual meetings and luncheons filled their days, and at night, Mac took every opportunity he could to fill Grace.

Midway through the week, Alice called Mac.

“You had a perfectly suitable suite reserved at Grand Majestic Hotel Prague,” Alice complained. “So, why on Earth did you switch to The Grand Mark?”

“Why do you care, Alice?”

“Because the price is outrageous at Grand Mark!” Alice said crossly.

“I wasn’t aware that I had to ask your permission to spend my money.”

“This was probably her idea, wasn’t it?”

“Actually, it was my idea. Do you know how hard it was to find a suite with a king-sized bed?”

“You switched hotels because of the bed size?”

“Yes, I don’t care to sleep in a queen bed, Alice. You know that about me, even when I travel alone. So, since you neglected to make sure that I had a king bed, I took care of it on my own. Besides, we needed somewhere we could kick back and relax. The last month was grueling.”

“I see. My apologies for not reserving you the kind of bed you wanted, sir,” Alice said. “And you’re right. It’s your money. I was simply trying to be more conservative with your finances.”

Mac sighed, “It’s not a problem, Alice. I fixed it, so no harm, no foul. Is everything going okay there at home?”

“Everything is fine, sir. Why wouldn’t it be?”

“It was just a question, Alice, not a critique. I’ll be in touch. Let me know if there is anything I need to address. Otherwise, I am content to leave matters in your competent hands.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Alice, I do appreciate all that you are doing. I know I’ve laid a lot on your shoulders. When Grace and I return, you are welcome to take an extra week of vacation time if you’d like.”

“And in what capacity is Grace returning with you?” Alice asked.

“Well, she certainly isn’t going to be my housekeeper, if that’s what you mean. She’s got a good head for business. I’m sure I can find some position for her,” Mac said. He wanted to say Grace would be coming back as his fiancée, but he figured that was premature and would just send Alice into a tizzy.

After talking to Alice, Mac fixed himself a drink. Grace came into the living room with her hair wrapped in a towel and wearing her burgundy robe. “Everything okay with Alice?”

“Oh, I got my hand slapped for spending so much on this suite.”

“I told you that mom wouldn’t like it if you spent your allowance all in one place,” she teased.

“Smartass.”

“Better than being a dumb ass.”

Mac laughed, “That you most certainly are not.”

When Saturday came, Grace convinced him that they needed to see some of the city's highlights. They took a tour of Prague Castle, which was, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the largest ancient castle in the world.

“I think you must have been a princess in a past life,” Mac teased her as they walked through Vladislav Hall.

“What makes you say that?” she asked curiously.

“Well, you seem to have a thing for castles and palaces.”

She laughed, “Don’t be daft, I wasn’t a princess. Maybe an empress or a queen, but certainly not a princess.”

There it was again, that air of confidence with a healthy dose of humor and playfulness mixed in. Was it any wonder that he was smitten with her?

“Have I told you today that I love you?” he said, taking her hand in his.

“Only a dozen times or so.”

“Well, I don’t feel like I can say it enough.”

“I love you too, McKinley Allen Stewart.”

He frowned, “I don’t recall telling you my middle name.”

“It’s out there in Google-land,” she said. “I found it when I looked you up after our first meeting.”

“And hard as I tried, I could never discover what your middle initial stands for,” he said. “I just remember finding it peculiar that both your first and middle names start with a G.”

“Genevieve,” she blurted out, using the French pronunciation, Zhon-vee-ev.

“I beg your pardon?”

“Genevieve,” she said again. Only this time, she used the English version.

“It sounds prettier in French,” he said, feeling delighted at learning something new about her.

“Thanks,” she said, blushing a little.

“Come on, Empress Grace. Time to eat. I’ve seen enough castle for today.”

Saturday night, they made love out on the terrace. Mac wooed Grace with sweet words of love and tenderness.

Then, on Sunday morning, they fucked like animals on the large dining table in their suite. “God, yes! Take my cock, you dirty little slut!” Mac growled as he pumped into her hard and fast.

They took a shower together, where she got on her knees and sucked him. Then he carried her out to their bed, spread her legs open, and feasted on her sweet nectar.

It occurred to Mac sometime later that he had envisioned doing things like this with Louise once upon a time. He also realized that thinking of her no longer tugged at his heart.

They spent the rest of the day walking around Old Town Square, ending with dinner at the chic and cozy Buddha-Bar nearby.

When they got back to their suite, Mac asked, “Is there any food you don’t care for? I can’t think of a single thing so far on this trip that you’ve turned your nose up at.”

Grace shrugged. “I’m not a fan of sushi, I don’t like anchovies or black olives, and I could do without avocadoes, Brussel sprouts, and asparagus.”

Mac laughed. “Well, we must be a match made in heaven because I don’t care for any of those things either.”

He was about to suggest another round of sex when his phone rang.

“You might as well answer her call and get it over with,” Grace said.

“Hello, Alice. What’s up?”

 

Chapter Forty-Four

“I’m sorry to bother you, but I have made a rather major change in your itinerary. When you leave Prague, you and Grace will be heading for Florence, Italy. I received a call from the CEO of the firm you’ve been trying to acquire there.”

“I contacted Sal before we left for Amsterdam. He wasn’t interested. I wonder what changed his mind?”

“He didn’t say. He only indicated that it was time to entertain your offer,” Alice clarified.

“So, this isn’t a sure thing. But it is well worth the time to see him in person. Thank you, Alice!”

“I made sure that you have a king bed, Mr. Stewart. And, although this detour to Florence will delay your return, I would like to take you up on your offer of an extra week’s vacation when you’re back at the helm. In fact, I’d like to combine all of my weeks of vacation and take some time to think about what I want to do,” Alice said.

“Want to do about what?” Mac asked.

“I want to assure you that I will stay on until then; I won’t leave you in a lurch. But I think I might want to explore my options when you get back. I’ve never bothered to look anywhere else. I guess I always figured I’d be with you forever. But I don’t necessarily feel that way anymore.”

“I see. Well, we can talk when the European acquisition tour is done. I’d hate to lose you, Alice. But I can respect your desire to look elsewhere if that’s what you choose to do.”

Alice bit her bottom lip as she answered, “Thank you, sir. I will send you the plane and hotel information. I imagine Grace will want to make some meeting room and dinner reservations as soon as possible. Call if you need anything, sir.”

Mac had an odd look on his face when Grace came back into the living room. “Is everything okay?”

“Yes, and no. Our plans have changed. We’re going to Florence, Italy. But I think Alice is planning to quit when we get back from Europe.”

“Are you surprised?”

“Look, I know she’s been a bit bitchy toward you…”

“A bit?”

“Okay, a lot. But she’s damn good at her job. How the hell am I going to find someone who can do all the things she can do?”

Grace smiled at Mac. “Oh, I’m sure you’ll figure something out.”

When they arrived at the Portrait Firenze hotel in Florence, they were delighted to see that Alice hadn’t scrimped at all. The sixth floor Ponte Vecchio luxury suite had two bedrooms at either end, although only one with a king bed, two large bathrooms, and a spacious lounge and dining area, plus a more intimate lounge opening off from the main living room. It even overlooked the Arno River.

“Alice said she sent you the contact information to arrange whatever we need. Since this isn’t a sure thing yet, we should probably start by having dinner with Sal first, and then if I get a sense that he is serious, you can make all the other arrangements. He’s already contacted me about joining him for dinner tonight at Trattoria Napoleone at 7:30 p.m.”

Grace dressed in the pale-yellow, tea-length dress that she had declined to wear in Vienna. She wore her hair in loose curls tucked behind her ears. It was all she had time for since Mac had insisted on trying out both beds in the afternoon. Not that she minded.

“I can’t get enough of you, Grace,” he said. “When we come back from dinner, maybe it will be dark enough to make love on the terrace.

Grace shook her head and laughed. “You’re a greedy man, and I love you!”

When they arrived at the restaurant, the maître de informed them that they had arrived first and took them to their table. They were looking over the menu when Sal showed up.

“McKinley Stewart in the flesh!” Sal said, patting him heartily on the back. Mac and Grace both stood up to greet him.

“Salvatore Gianni, how the hell are you?” Mac said as they hugged. “Please allow me to introduce you to my lovely lady, Grace Remy. Grace, this is Sal…”

But Sal cut him off. “Well, fuck me sideways! Grace Remy, as I live and breathe. You haven’t aged a day. Must be a redhead thing.”

“You two know each other?” Mac asked, frowning.

“Indeed, we do,” Sal answered. “Grace was my lovely lady for a month in Punta Cana about eight years ago. I didn’t know you were still in the business, Bella.”

“I’m not,” Grace said, looking horrified. “Excuse me, please. I need to use the ladies’ room.”

Grace hurried off to try and regain her composure.

Sal apologized. “I’m sorry if I caused any offense. Alice indicated you had an escort with you. When you said she was your lady, I assumed you meant Grace was your escort. But now I am bewildered.”

“No worries, Sal. To be fair, Grace started as my escort,” Mac said. “Then we fell in love.”

“Ahh, many men fall in love with a beautiful lady such as Grace. It doesn’t last. It’s an act with a woman like her.”

“Perhaps we should stick to business tonight,” Mac said, feeling irritated.

“What business? Alice called me and told me that you would be in town and wanted to have dinner with me,” Sal explained.

“So, you didn’t call her and tell her you were considering my offer to buy you out?”

“McKinley, I know you want my firm, but as I’ve said many times, I am not in the market to sell. If you came here with that understanding, I apologize.”

“There’s no need for apologies. I’m sure it was a misunderstanding.”

Grace returned to the table, looking pale. Mac looked pissed, and she could hardly blame him. She should have told him everything when she’d had the chance. Now he looked at her as if he couldn’t wait to get away from her. It was going to be a miserable evening, but there was nothing she could do about it. It took every ounce of energy not to cry. But she would not embarrass herself further. At least not here in public. Her tears would need to wait until later. Fortunately, she could sleep in her own bed tonight if she had to. So much for a passionate rendezvous on the terrace. That seemed highly unlikely now.

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments