Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Needing To Touch

40
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"First time a story of mine is based on truth..."

It had been almost a month since Kat had seen Mr Daniels in the flesh, quite literally. Soon after their last encounter, Mr Daniels went on his usual two-week holiday with his family to a villa in France.

He would text Kat nearly every day, mainly to see how work was going with him not being there. However, it usually ended up being more personal and sexual, something Kat actively encouraged.

It was always Mr Daniels who would start off the sexual conversations, sending emojis that they both had come to synonymise with their flirting, usually the angel face or the cactus.

Whenever Kat would get these messages, she would have to make sure she was alone because she knew how it would end. More than a couple of times they sent sexual pictures, sometimes even videos or audio clips of them playing with themselves.

Kat would always save these to a secure folder on her phone for when she wanted to re-live them, which was mainly every night since he went away.

Once Mr Daniels was back, it was Kat's turn to have some time off. She had booked a week away with her friends to soak up some sun and enjoy the delights of Spain. However, her nights always returned to the messages and content that Mr Daniels had been sending her.

I can't wait for you to be back in the office, I miss your touch on my cock.

Too bad you're not alone right now, the things I want to send you will certainly make you cum.

I'm all alone in the office today, I really want you here to keep me company (wink emoji)

The day they were both back in the office could not come soon enough for Kat. She was aching to see him after everything they had been sending each other.

That morning, Kat made sure to dress "appropriately" - a cute little office dress that wasn't too short and definitely not too long, with her hair in pigtails. Kat admired herself in the mirror before setting off to work; the thoughts of Mr Daniels grazing her leg or slapping her ass were all that could occupy her mind.

"Hi Kat, it's been a while. Good holiday?" Mr Daniels said as he arrived in the office shortly after Kat.

"Yes, thank you, really enjoyed myself," Kat replied whilst keeping her composure. The sight of him had made her feel a little excited. "What about yours?"

"Oh, I can't complain really." Mr Daniels winked at Kat, causing her to blush.

"Right, I know there's probably a lot of work to go through together since we were last in the office together, but let me get through some emails I have and make some calls, then we can have a proper meeting, OK?" Mr Daniels asked Kat.

"Yes, of course. I have things to be getting on with for now. Let me know when you're free."

An hour or so went by before Mr Daniels exclaimed, "Right, shall we do this?"

Kat wheeled her chair over to Mr Daniels' desk and sat beside him whilst he brought up emails she had sent to him before she went away.

Each time Mr Daniels read a question out loud from Kat's emails, he moved himself slightly until he was touching her leg with his. When Kat responded, she rubbed her leg against his, showing she was enjoying the touch.

It didn't take long before Mr Daniels' hand connected with her bare leg, moving its way up and down her thigh, gently squeezing every so often. Sometimes this was done as Kat was speaking, causing her to catch her breath.

For some reason Kat began to get nervous. It had been almost a month since they touched each other and she so desperately wanted it again, but his position of power was causing her to feel submissive.

As if reading her thoughts, Mr Daniels whispered, "I want you to touch me, Kat. I need to feel your hands on me again."

She couldn't refuse his request, nor did she want to. Mr Daniels asking her to do something was exactly what she needed to hear at that moment.

Her hand started to caress his thigh and he moaned a little, making Kat smile. They continued talking like nothing was happening, but Kat knew he was enjoying the touch as much as she was.

Her hand moved up closer to Mr Daniels' crotch and her little finger grazed across his cock, making him shudder with excitement as he let out another moan.

"Grab it," Mr Daniels said, quietly but firmly.

Kat immediately moved her whole hand to where his cock was, wrapping her fingers around it over his pants. She began to move her hand up and down slowly.

"Mmm yeah, I like that," Mr Daniels moaned. "I'm going to unzip my pants so you can have a better feel."

Kat moved her hand away to let Mr Daniels unzip and she quickly returned it, this time going inside of his pants. With only the layer of boxers keeping her from touching the flesh of his cock, she squeezed the tip and moved her hand down his shaft to his balls and back.

The more Kat did this, the more he moved his hand up her thigh until his fingers found her panties. He took no time moving them aside so that he could feel how wet Kat was already getting.

This caused Kat to open her legs more and push herself to the edge of the chair, silently begging for Mr Daniels to finger her right there and then.

Saby_Lovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saby_Lovely

However, like Kat was doing to him, he only wanted to tease her. He whispered to her, "Wow, Kat, you're so wet," and he took his fingers into his mouth to taste her. "Mmm, I've missed this taste."

A noise suddenly came from outside the room and in that moment, they both remembered the open-door policy and that there were people in the room next to them. This made them both jump slightly and hands were removed from each other in case someone came in.

They both looked at each other and giggled. "I temporarily forgot there would be other people in the office. Not like last time," Kat said quietly, and with that they proceeded to go through more emails and finish their meeting.

Another couple of hours went by and it was time for lunch. Mr Daniels turned to Kat and said, "Once you're finished, I'd like us to go through work I need you to start this week."

Kat didn't take too long on her lunch and as soon as Mr Daniels was ready, she wheeled her chair back over and sat next to him. Without hesitation this time, she made sure to sit as close to him as possible so their bodies touched almost instantly.

Mr Daniels took note of this and grinned, moving his hand up her thigh and immediately grazing his fingers over her pussy. He wasted no time in unzipping his pants, allowing Kat access to feel him once again.

Kat shuddered with excitement but also took note to glance at the door to make sure no one would come through. The thought of getting caught was exhilarating but also nerve-wracking at the same time.

Whilst Kat was doing this, Mr Daniels moved her hand away from his cock and said, "I want to get my cock out, it needs to be released," and with no hesitation he pulled it out, standing to attention and ready to be touched.

Kat bit her lip and looked at him as she grabbed his raging cock, slowly moving her hand up and down. Mr Daniels gasped as she did so, whispering, "Oh god, Kat, that feels so good."

Kat started to move a little faster, causing Mr Daniels to lean back but not before moving his hand back to her pussy, this time pushing a finger inside of her, moving to the rhythm of Kat's cock stroking.

This caused Kat to moan with pleasure. She had been wanting this for so long and now it was happening, she didn't want it to stop.

It wasn't long before Mr Daniels had to stop her and say, "I'm going to cum if we keep doing this and I'm not sure it's the best place for that," looking at the open door as he said it. Kat looked at him with a sad face but understood that they were still at work and anyone could come in at any time.

They went back to discussing the projects Mr Daniels had in mind for Kat, but she could tell his mind was elsewhere. Her hand had moved back to his thigh and each time she squeezed, he would lose what he was saying and have to start again.

It all got too much for Mr Daniels and he exclaimed, "I can't stand it, I'm so hard right now," and with that he pulled his cock out from his pants and started stroking it, grabbing Kat's thigh and moving his hand up to finger her again.

Kat's eyes closed and for a moment she was in heaven again. Her mind raced with all sorts of thoughts:

I really want that cock in my mouth.

He needs to be inside me right now.

"Mmm yeah, oh god, Kat, this feels so good. You're so wet, I bet you want me to fuck you right now," Mr Daniels whispered.

Kat's heart raced. That's exactly what she wanted but her eyes went to the door again. All she could respond with was, "Mmhm."

"Touch me, Kat. Please touch me," Mr Daniels pleaded as he grabbed her hand and moved himself to the edge of his seat.

Without any hesitation, Kat did exactly as she was told and started to stroke his incredibly hard member again, this time moving quicker than she did before.

"Yes, Kat, oh yes, oh god this is what I've wanted since we last saw each other." Kat continued to stroke him, enjoying the feel of his cock in her hand and the way he was responding to her.

"Look at me, Kat," Mr Daniels demanded. He bit his lip and moaned, not too loudly but enough for Kat to get even wetter. "Yes, Kat, this feels amazing."

Kat moved faster and faster, touching the right spots for him to moan and squirm until Mr Daniels touched her hand to stop her again. "I'm going to cum if you keep this up," he gasped.

This time Kat was in control. She could tell he wanted - no, needed - to cum. She continued to pump his cock, knowing how close he was getting.

"I'm at the point of no return, Kat, I'm going to cum," Mr Daniels exclaimed, moving himself closer to the edge of his chair so as to better aim where he would cum.

Kat kept her eyes on the door as Mr Daniels moaned and shuddered. All of a sudden she could feel her hand all wet, and not stopping until Mr Daniels had finished, she turned to him to look at him.

"Oh god, Kat, you made me cum at my desk, with people in the next room. That was so hot."

Kat took her hand from Mr Daniels' cock, bringing it up to her mouth and starting licking her fingers clean whilst locking eyes with him. "Mmm, you taste good too."

Published 
Written by kittycranberry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments