Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Staying Late

"Who knew staying after hours could have its perks?"

54
6 Comments 6
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It's been a couple of weeks since Mr Daniels and I had that intimate encounter in the office and I've not been able to think about anything else since. I just want to grab him and tell him to do all sorts of naughty things to me, but we've not had a chance to be alone together.

It's that time of year when the auditors have to come in and check that the business is running legitimately and so Mr Daniels has been in non-stop meetings. I've been assisting, of course, but there's never been a moment where we've been on our own, and from how stressed he seems to be at the moment, I'm not sure his mind would be on anything other than the company.

"I'm sorry about this, Kat, I know you're usually out of here by 5 but I really need your help finishing this off before the auditors grab it all tomorrow. I promise to make it up to you."

Today seems to be the busiest and I know Mr Daniels needs me so when he asked me to stay late, I didn't give it a second thought.

"It's OK, Mr Daniels, I don't mind. Let me get you a cup of tea, I'm assuming that's the same one from a couple of hours ago."

He nods to say thank you as I take his half-full cup to the kitchen to make him a fresh brew.

The kitchen is right next to the reception area and as I walk past the door, I see a number of colleagues talking in the waiting area, saying their goodbyes and leaving the building. As I look out of the window, I can see there are only a couple of cars left. "They must have given all their reports in to Mr Daniels already," I wonder to myself as I fill his cup with freshly boiled hot water.

As I make my way back upstairs, I see the last of the office is packing up, ready to go. "See you tomorrow Kat," they say as they wave and walk out of the door.

As I put the cup down on his desk, Mr Daniels briefly acknowledges it with a nod of thanks as he's rummaging through piles and piles of paperwork on his desk. "Would you know where the 2022 purchase list is? I'm sure I had it on my desk but maybe I've left it in the large conference room. I've been in and out of there all day, I'm surprised my head isn't there!"

"Don't worry, Mr Daniels, I'll go take a look for you. I'll be back in a moment."

"Thank you, much appreciated."

I walk out of the office and make my way to the conference room that's situated on the other side of the corridor and towards the back of the building. I don't often have to go into this room; usually this is occupied when there's a big meeting, or in the case of this week, the auditors are due.

As I open the door my mouth drops open. The whole table is full of papers, files, folders and boxes. "How am I meant to find what Mr Daniels needs when it looks like the whole office has dumped their paperwork in here too?" I sigh as the door closes behind me.

I start to pick up folders, hoping that the purchase list will have been conveniently stored in one of them, but as I grab the fifth one, I quickly realise this really isn't going to be that simple. "I really hope he doesn't need it soon!" I exclaim to myself and continue to hunt for the document Mr Daniels needs.

I don't realise how long I've been in the room and I know I'm getting nowhere with the search. I lean over the desk to grab the files that are furthest away from me and don't hear the door open behind me. As I feel a hand touch my hips, I startle and drop everything I was holding.

"Oh! Mr Daniels, I'm so sorry, I didn't hear you come in and when you touched me..." I trail off, feeling a nervous tingle forming from the feel of his hands, and I bend down to the floor to start picking up all the paperwork.

"No, I'm sorry, Kat. I didn't mean to startle you, I was coming in to see what was taking so long but it looks like everyone has used this room to collate their paperwork for the auditors too."

I notice a pile of papers has slid under the desk and the only way to get to them is to get on my hands and knees. Knowing that Mr Daniels is right there behind me sends more tingles down my body and I just realise that we're most likely alone in the building.

I take my opportunity to hopefully get his attention and I slowly crawl under and force myself to stretch for the files on the floor. In doing so, my skirt rides up so I can feel the back of my legs and the start of my ass are exposed. I take my time grabbing the paperwork before pushing my body back onto my feet and slowly rising up, leaving the skirt pulled up and saying, "Sorry about that, I didn't mean for that to happen."

I shyly look up and can see his face is somewhat flushed from what he saw. I make an effort to put my skirt back to where it was originally and turn back around, putting the paperwork back on the table.

"I'm not sure where your list is, Mr Daniels. I don't suppose you want to help me find it, do you?"

"Hmm, right now there's something else I need to do," he responds and I get a little disappointed, knowing he's going to leave the room and go back to the office.

However, it's not what he does. Instead, he spins me around, guides me away from the desk and forcibly pushes me against the wall, grabbing my arms above my head with one hand and grabbing my throat with the other: not too hard he's hurting me, but hard enough to cause me to get wet instantly.

"You're a naughty girl, you know that," he says. "I notice you riding your skirt up in the office when you think I'm not looking, opening your legs and slowly touching yourself."

"Why don't you say anything to me?" I ask, getting wetter by the second knowing I've been caught out.

"I want to watch you, I enjoy the thrill and if I told you about it, it wouldn't be the same, it wouldn't be something secret." He leans in closer to me and tightens his grip on my neck. "I get so hard from watching you, it's like you're teasing me without even realising it."

He positions his head right next to my ear and whispers, "Now it's my turn to tease."

With my arms still above my head, he slowly moves his other hand away from my throat and gently down my body, stopping at my breasts, slipping a finger in between the buttons and popping some of them open with ease.

"Hmm, nice bra," he says and gently grazes my boobs with his free hand. I moan, looking at him with such want, but he continues to tease.

He cups one of them, and then the other, squeezing them as he passes back and forth, getting my nipples standing to attention. He pinches one of them and I moan loudly at the feeling.

I fight the grasp he has on my hands but he immediately grips harder, saying, "No, no, no, I'm in charge this time." The tease is sending me wild and I just want to touch myself.

I see him lick his lips and I know he wants to do more but he continues to tease me and he moves his hand away from my breasts and down my body. He stops around my hips, squeezing, and I can't help but buck my hips at him.

He continues moving his hand down, now at my thigh. He slowly rides my skirt up and gently caresses my skin, sending shivers down my body. The lightest touch of his hands on my skin has me instantly opening my legs slightly.

AgnesPetty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesPetty

"Good girl, you know what I want and I don't need to ask."

His hand moves to the inside of my thighs, grazing between the legs and moving its way up toward my very sodden panties. He lingers, skimming my pussy with his fingernail and I moan so loudly.

He leans in close to me again and feeling his body against mine makes me squirm. I want to touch him so badly but he won't let me.

He gently moves his fingers across the wetness of my panties and moans in my ear then whispers, "You really want me to touch you, don't you?" He looks at me directly and says, "I still want to tease you but all this teasing is getting me so worked up. I need to feel you. Should I stop teasing you?"

Before I have a chance to even nod my head, his fingers have found their way inside of me, such a swift and quick movement. It causes me to gasp and my head leans against his shoulder.

"No, look at me," he demands. I quickly move my head up and look at him. "Good girl," he responds and starts to finger fuck me against the wall. All I can do is moan; I have wanted this for so long.

"Whilst I want to hear you moan so badly, I don't know if everyone has left so let's not get caught, OK?" He slowly pulls my arms down from above my head and moves his free hand over my mouth, pushing my head back against the wall with force but not enough to hurt me.

Now my hands are free, I manage to fully unbutton my shirt and start to play with my breasts, twisting my nipples in the process. Mr Daniels notices this and moves his hand away from my mouth to unclasp my bra, freeing my breasts to be played with.

Upon seeing my breasts, his pace gets faster and he starts to finger me harder, the other hand now on my other breast and replicating the pinching of the nipples.

I can't contain the excitement I'm feeling and I know I'm getting close. He senses this and moving his hand from my breast briefly, he places his finger on his lips to tell me to be quiet, brings it back down and roughly twists my nipple again.

His fingers furiously fucking me, I can't contain it any longer. I start to shudder and shake with my eyes rolling to the back of my head, and knowing I can't keep quiet, I force my hand across my mouth whilst wave after wave of orgasm comes over me.

With his fingers still inside of me, his other hand moves down to his pants and I hear him unzip. I look down and see his rock-hard cock emerge from his boxers and I lick my lips, ready to feel his cock inside of my mouth.

Sensing what I was after, he says, "No, that's not yet, this is," and removes his fingers from inside of me, moving my panties to the side, and guides his cock across my very wet pussy, rubbing my clit with the tip.

Still teasing me with his rubbing, he says, "You want my cock inside of you? Beg for it."

I look him straight in the eyes and say, "Please, Mr Daniels, I want your cock inside of my pussy and I want you to fuck me."

He moans at my request and slowly pushes himself inside of me. I let out a small scream and he immediately grabs my throat and says, "What did I tell you? Be quiet." I nod and obey.

"You don't know how long I've been fantasising about fucking you in the office." He moans in my ear; his breathing is shallow and matches mine. I moan back, telling him how much I'm enjoying the feeling of him fucking me.

He suddenly stops and pulls out of me. I immediately think, Oh no, someone is here and they've heard us! But this only lasts a couple of seconds as he drags me from the wall and over to the desk.

"Take your panties off," he demands, "And bend over the desk, now!" His authority sends shivers down my spine and I instantly do as I'm told. "I want to fuck you like in my fantasy, doggy style."

He pushes my body down on the desk, my breasts and face all over the paperwork that's underneath me. I try to move it but he says, "No, leave it."

He grabs my hips, pushes my legs slightly apart and starts to rub his wet cock across my pussy, moving his way up to my ass crack and back down.

After a few seconds, he bends over on top of me and says, "Enough teasing," and rams his cock into my pussy, fucking me so hard I'm bouncing my body against the desk.

In this position I can feel him so deep inside of me that I can't keep quiet and I moan, "Oh god, this is so fucking good."

He reciprocates by pushing into me harder, grabbing my hair and forcing me to arch my back while he thrusts faster.

"I won't be able to stop after much longer, where do you want me to cum?"

"Rider's choice," I reply and squeeze so he can feel this as he's fucking me. I hear him moan, moving one of his hands onto my shoulder to fuck me as deep as he can.

"Oh god, Kat, I'm going to cum... I'm going to fucking cum... oh fuckkk." He digs his hand into my shoulder and pulls my hair so hard, I have no control over what happens and I scream, wanting him to fuck me for just a little longer as I'm so close to cumming.

Before he finishes, he pulls out of me and twists me around, pushing me down onto my knees, and forces his cock into my mouth, thrusting at me so that I gag at the sheer size and amount of cum hitting the back of my throat.

I look up at him with his cock still in my mouth and I lick him clean. He still tastes so good.

"Oh wow, I think we both really needed that," he says to me as he offers his hand to help me stand up.

When I'm back on my feet, I start to look around for my panties but he turns to me and says, "Oh no, we're not done here. I could tell you were close when you screamed but I couldn't stop myself from cumming."

He pushes me onto the desk and moves my legs apart. His fingers find their way back to my pussy and his free hand plays with my nipple.

As I lean against my hands, I see his head move towards my other breast. He licks the tip of my nipple, sending shock waves down my body and I moan heavily. He engulfs my nipple with his mouth and begins to suck and gently bite it, whilst his other hand pinches the other nipple hard.

I hardly have a chance to catch my breath when I feel the lightning sensation run from my chest to my pussy and back.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck... Mr Daniels, make me cum now..." He bites down hard on my nipple as he takes his hand out of my pussy and vigorously rubs my clit until I scream and buck hard.

It takes a couple of minutes for me to come down from that orgasm, to which Mr Daniels gently plays with my nipples, one between his fingers and the other in his mouth.

"I really do hope no one else is in the building. I should have tried to stop your screaming but knowing I was causing that to you was such a turn-on, I couldn't help it." He finds my panties on the floor and passes them to me so I can put them back on. "I suppose we should tidy this place up now and find that document I need..."

Published 
Written by kittycranberry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments