Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping An Old School Friend: Part1

"A surprise reunion results in an interesting threesome."

38
6 Comments 6
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was looking to be yet another boring week. The train journey to Leeds, then a week on-site with the client, followed by evenings of solitary time spent in the hotel. Thankfully, helped by Harriet and Mel, it didn’t work out that way.

It was a fairly dull Monday of traveling, followed by getting to know the client and the people I would be working with during the week. In the evening, I was queuing up to check in at the hotel, intending to have a quick session in the gym and then a light meal before bed.

The two women in front of me in the queue had just finished checking in. They then turned around and knocked my case over.

They were both very apologetic, and then one of them said, “Erik, it is you isn’t it?”

I looked at the woman who spoke and replied, “Harriet. Yes, it’s me, and what are you doing here?”

Harriet was one of the very sporting girls in my old school's sixth form, and I hadn’t seen her for about four years. Harriet explained she was staying in Leeds for a conference for a few days. She then introduced me to her friend Mel. Both women were very attractive but were quite different physically. Whereas Harriet was of a lean athletic build, Mel had a firm muscular build with very prominent breasts.

I explained I was in Leeds working for the week. I then stated that once I checked in, I was going to the gym followed by a meal in the restaurant. I asked if they would join me for a meal afterwards, explaining that I hated being Jonny no mates in the restaurant. They agreed and said they might also join me in the gym.

------------------------------

When I entered the gym, Harriet and Mel were already working out in the free weights area and were beginning to get a fresh sheen of sweat going, this being something I always found to be a turn-on with attractive women.

I warmed up on the rowing machine for 15 minutes before going over to the weights area. Harriet asked if I would mind spotting for Mel on the bench as she was going over to the treadmill. I was happy to do this, and having held the weights in position for Mel she started pushing some big reps out.

So, here I was, in my gym shorts and t-shirt, looking down at a muscular, attractive woman, grunting and sweating due to her physical exertions.

Not unsurprisingly, this vision was turning me on, and a bulge was developing in my shorts. A bulge which Mel looked up at and said, “I can see why Harriet has enjoyed your company in the past.” At this point, Harriet looked over and gave me a knowing smile.

Have I been set up, I thought to myself.

When Mel had finished and moved over to the rowing machine, I then concentrated on a mixture of free weight exercises, on a mixture of free weight exercises, trying to distract myself, not knowing if the set up was just a tease or a promise of some action later in the evening.

One thing I did notice while exercising was a lot of chatting and physical contact between Harriet and Mel. Their physical contact started my imagination wandering and caused the bulge in my shorts to grow further.

------------------------------

After the gym and a shower, I met them in the restaurant. While we ate our meal our conversation was a mixture of Harriet and I talking about old school times, friends, and the relationship Harriet and Mel had.

I knew Harriet was bisexual, but Mel had only just started her first sexual relationship, a lesbian relationship with Harriet.

Harriet then mentioned that she had recently met up with Jenny, another of our old school friends, asking if it was true I had sex all night with one of Jenny’s flatmates following Jenny’s birthday party in Birmingham.

“Apparently, you were quite active. Jenny overheard you having sex about a dozen times. Is that true?” asked Harriet. I replied I wasn’t counting, but I enjoyed being with someone who was keen on making the most of sex with me.

“Wow!” Mel exclaimed, mentioning she thought most men orgasm once, then roll over to sleep.

At this point, Mel went to the toilet, and Harriet asked me a question. “Tell me Erik, given you seem to have good staying power, would you be interested in helping me? I want Mel to discover the joys of proper sex with a man. As you know, I like it both ways, and I want Mel to discover that good sex can be with a man as well as with a woman.”

Harriet continued, “Mel has occasionally indicated she might like to try sex with a man, but she hasn’t yet met any men she felt comfortable with. However, she has sent out some signals that she likes you, and the next few days away from normal work gives her an opportunity for a no-commitment exploration. So, what do you think?”

“Well,” I said. “Mel is gorgeous. How can I say no? What do you have in mind? How do we make this work?”

Harriet explained that she had discussed the situation, and some options with Mel after the gym. She then explained going back to their room for a threesome would be the best approach.

To start, Harriet said I should tell Mel to strip naked when I get into the room, then get her to undress me.

Harriet would then take charge, ordering us into particular positions as she saw fit. I always knew there was a dominant side to Harriet. I could see she was looking forward to exploring that side of her sexuality as she guided us into further erotic satisfaction. I realised that it wasn't just Mel I would be helping to gain new experiences, but also helping Harriet to explore her dominant side.

The proposed approach sounded great to me, and the discussion of this had me developing an erection already.

ViolettaNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaNice

When Mel returned to our table, we were all keen to progress things. Harriet then went to the room with Mel, stating that I should follow in five minutes.

------------------------------

Five minutes later, I knocked on their door and entered. The room was only dimly lit, but in front of me, Mel and Harriet were both naked and kissing one another. They were also stroking their breasts and massaging one another between their legs. “Just stand still and watch while we get warmed up,” ordered Harriet.

Surprised by the change to the suggested plan, nevertheless, I did as I was told and enjoyed watching two naked women kissing and caressing one another. After a few minutes of warming up, they advanced towards me and started undressing me, moving me over to the large double bed.

I was now standing next to the bed, naked and hard. Mel then started passionately kissing me. “Kiss his nipples,” directed Harriet. Mel then leaned in and kissed them, then using her teeth, bit my nipples. This treatment was turning me on, as two attractive women were taking charge of my body.

Harriet went down on her knees and put my hard cock into her mouth while grasping my ball sack in a slow massaging action.

Harriet then directed Mel to lie on the bed with her legs apart. “Eat”, ordered Harriet. Not needing to be told twice, I bent down and started kissing the firm thighs, then proceeded to lick at the wet lips that Mel held open for me.

In holding her lips open, I could see Mel's clit engorging and moistening. Not wishing to rush things, I alternated kissing her thighs with licking and sucking her vaginal lips before going on to use my teeth to nibble at her engorged and moist clit. The taste was terrific, and I found myself hungrily wanting more.

After a few more minutes of sucking and licking her bud, Mel turned me over onto the bed, straddling my face. “Keep going,” ordered Harriet. Mel was loudly moaning as her first orgasm approached.

Recognising Mel was close to cumming, Harriet commanded that we stop.

After Mel retreated from cumming, Harriet directed, "Erik, use your fingers right up on the G spot."

The change of tactic seemed to calm Mel down at first, but after a couple of minutes of using my fingers, I sensed she was again approaching an orgasm. Harriet physically moved me back to eating at Mel's sex. Mel's breathing quickly became more rapid and ejaculated all over my face.

Harriet was now kissing me, sucking at my lips, and tonguing my face to clean up the juices on my wet face.

Having cleaned my face, Harriet started moving down and stroked and pinched my nipples, then moving her hands lower, she took hold of my erection.

-----------------------------------------

Harriet ordered Mel, “Watch how to enjoy oral with a man’s cock.” Harriet then wrapped her hands around my hard cock and then slowly started pulling my foreskin back, revealing the head and pre-cum emerging from my slit, followed by slipping her lips around the head of my cock.

As Mel recovered, Harriet pushed Mel down to suck my cock, which was by now leaking pre-cum.

Harriet proceeded to massage and squeeze my cock and balls, causing my cock to leak copious amounts of pre cum. Then, she gathered my pre-cum on her finger and brought it to her mouth. “Hmm, I have always liked your taste Erik. Now stand up straight Mel needs to get the full experience.”

Harriet then guided Mel to sit on the edge of the bed in front of me, then held my hard cock and told Mel to lick the exposed and leaking cock head. “Enjoy that cock Mel. Erik has one of the best tastes I’ve ever experienced.”

Harriet then blindfolded me and then attached cuffs to my wrists. Harriet then pulled my wrists behind my back and locked them together. I was now in a bound, subordinate position, realising I was now under the control of an increasingly assertive and dominant Harriet.

Mel was vigorously sucking and moaning around my cock, and at this point, I was quickly moving towards shooting. “Keep going, Mel. Erik is now under your control. Enjoy that hard, throbbing flesh. Any moment you will love receiving a mouthful of his cum.”

Harriet meanwhile stroked my buttocks, then separated my firm glutes to open up my anus. I then felt some lube applied along my perineum and then around and into my anus. So, at this point, I was being stimulated by Mel's mouth around my cock, and by Harriet's fingers massaging my anus, in and out, going deeper and harder each time. I was now in heaven.

Harriet then placed her forefinger at my opening and pushed it vigorously into my anus, pushing down firmly onto my prostate. Then Harriet moved her finger in and out, continually increasing the pressure on my prostate while growling at Mel. “Suck his balls, and suck harder.”

Mel did suck harder but also wrapped her hands around my cock and alternated wanking the head of my cock with more sucking of my balls.

Within a few minutes of this treatment, I felt my orgasm building. Harriet then forcefully pushed three fingers into me, causing me to come in spades. I shot several pulses of cum into Mel’s mouth and down her throat. She swallowed and licked enthusiastically. “Yes. I thought you would like the taste,” stated Harriet as she then started kissing, licking, and sharing my cum with Mel.

-----------------------------

“Erik, it’s now time for you to fulfill the role I have for you. I want you to give Mel the vigorous fucking she needs, but I will be controlling how you do that,” stated Harriet.

Given this statement, I was wondering what Harriet had in mind.

to be continued…

Published 
Written by ErikBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments