Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping An Old School Friend: Part2 Harriet Explores Her Dominant Side.

"Harriet takes charge of how I fuck Mel."

39
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I was still blindfolded and in a bound, subordinate position. I was just recovering from a terrific orgasm caused by a combination of Mel’s mouth around my cock, and Harriet’s fingers massaging my arse and prostate.

Harriet had stated that she wanted me to give Mel the vigorous fucking she needed. However, Harriet said she would be controlling how I would do that. I was curious what Harriet had in mind. I was also becoming anxious about the more dominant behaviors she was now expressing.

Harriet then started whispering into my ear, “Trust me, Erik. You were always shy at school, I believe you will enjoy someone taking charge of your body, what you do with it, and what others do with it.” The anticipation this aroused in me was considerable, it also gave me an erotic charge, and my cock started rising in response.

----------------------

Kneeling at one end of the bed, both women massaged my cock and balls, kissing each other and my cock and balls, rapidly bringing me back to a full erection.

The girls then removed the blindfold and cuffs. Seeing my now fully aroused state, Harriet pushed Mel down onto her back.

Harriet then ordered Mel to hitch her legs over my shoulders while simultaneously pushing me forward into a position where my weight held Mel down with my cock just at the entrance to her cunt. There was sufficient lubrication for my cock head to start slipping into Mel’s cunt. What little friction there was between cock and cunt, meant my foreskin slowly peeled over my mushroom head.

“Just hold things there,” barked Harriet.

Harriet was now behind me, and I felt something hard pushing at my anus. Harriet had been quick in strapping up a dildo and harness. Lube was applied to my hole and then Harriet slowly moved the dildo up into my anal passage.

"Try and relax, then enjoy the sensation," said Harriet. She pushed down, stretching open my anus, and she drove deeper, massaging my prostate. Having achieved a full position with the dildo, Harriet then pushed down hard, which forced my cock into the walls of Mel’s cunt.

Harriet then instructed, “I will push you into Mel, then you withdraw. Go with my speed and depth.”

Harriet was now in control of the rhythm for all three of us. At first Harriet stopped and held things still, allowing Mel and I to adjust to the sensations of being filled, Harriet then started stretching open my anus, driving deeper, massaging my prostate. At first, it was a slow rhythm, totally controlled by Harriet, but as things speeded up, Mel started pushing back despite the weight thrusting down on her with her legs over my shoulders.

As things continued, Mel moved her legs down, locking them around my legs. I was able to move down onto Mel’s torso and had access to her magnificent breasts. I could now alternate sucking on each of her teats, Mel gasping with pleasure as I sucked as hard as I could.

With her thighs, Mel was able to thrust back at my cock. Meanwhile, behind me, Harriet’s dildo was stretching my anus and firmly massaging my prostate. I felt in heaven.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

----------------------

As our fucking became more vigorous, with all of the thrusting controlled by the girls, my breathing and Mel’s became louder, with rivers of sweat running down our bodies due to our exertions.

The muscular vigour with which they fucked took me by surprise. In effect, my body was entirely at their mercy, with Mel locked under me and Harriet controlling the pace. This treatment alternated between a slow pace and a fast, vigorous pace.

I then realized this was more than simple pegging. I was being used and controlled by Harriet, being employed solely as a conduit through which she was able to fuck her lover with a real flesh and blood cock.

Not that I minded that she was using my body in this way. The pulverising of my anal passage and prostate, together with the friction on my cock going in and out of Mel’s well lubricated cunt was exquisite.

Under this treatment my breathing accelerated as my orgasm approached. Meanwhile Mel was groaning loudly, “Arghhh!” went Mel, her whole body tensing beneath me as she shuddered into a massive orgasm, thrusting upwards and squirting strongly against my balls. Mel's muscular thrusting through her orgasm triggered me off, leading to me pulsing several large ropes of cum deep into Mel’s cunt.

“Yes, yes, yes,” screamed Harriet, achieving her own orgasm and her objective of seeing her lover satisfied with a real cock.

We rolled onto the bed flat out on our backs. I slipped out of Mel, my cock covered with her juices and my cum, which started running over my balls and thighs. Harriet quickly untied my constraints, then took my shrinking cock with cum and juices into her mouth, followed by Mel cupping my balls and hoovering up our joint emissions. Then we all kissed, sucking and caressing as we enjoyed and shared the sensations and tastes of our shared orgasms.

We were all breathing heavily, and as we continued to come down from our orgasms, we rolled onto the bed flat on our backs. Harriet noisily sucked on my cock, tasting Mel’s juices and my cum. Mel moved across my face ordering me to clean her cunt out as she pressed her vaginal lips to my mouth. I sealed my lips, sucking and munching at her vaginal lips and clitoris to clean her as thoroughly as I could.

------------------------------

Once we were all cleaned up orally, Harriet started grasping my balls and stroking my cock again.

“Oh God, I want more!” exclaimed Mel.

“Now Erik, having helped me to get Mel properly fucked. It’s now time for you to show off your powers of recovery. I want you to help Mel to take charge, buckle up her dildo, and the two of you to give me the most vigorous double penetration fucking possible. Mel and I will switch, and you must obey every command she gives you.”

to be continued…

Published 
Written by ErikBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments