Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wednesday arrived quicker than we thought. It was a good thing Loretta set the alarm for six that morning. When It went off, she let it go. Loretta sat there chuckling while I searched for the damned thing and gave it my usual four-letter word good morning.

When I found it and slammed it with my hand, Loretta laughed out loud.

“That’s a crappy way to wake up,” I complained.

“Well, Mr. Grumpy, how’s this?” Loretta laid on top of me, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me. Her breasts were pushed against my chest.

I started to massage Loretta’s breasts, but she got up. “Breakfast, moving then yummies. I need your strength for the move, I can’t have you getting weak before we have our coffee.”

I looked at Loretta while I was getting out of bed. “True,” I said, then growled on my way for the coffee. Loretta laughed and went into the bathroom to start her day. She was back in bed and ready for her coffee.

Loretta had a thoughtful expression as her lips hovered over her coffee cup. I could almost hear the wheels turning. This is when Loretta is in a serious mode. I just have to wait.

“Michael, we have taken everything out of the cabinet with the TV on it, right? And you are keeping your chest of drawers, right? And everything we wanted to sell or give them is out of the hall closet, right? Hmmm, oh, and the corner cabinet is empty, right?” Loretta looked at me for approval.

“Yes, Baby, you have everything checked off,” my little admin assistant at work. “Okay, let’s put me together,” I handed Loretta her prosthesis.

I threw my sweatpants and a tee shirt on and slipped into my tennis shoes. Off to the kitchen to get another cup of courage. Loretta joined me. She picked up the cup without looking and inspected the living room. Satisfied, she sat down with her coffee.

“I warmed up the doughnuts a bit, would you care for one? They have vitamins A, B, C, D, E, F, and G are they delicious.” I handed her a small plate with a doughnut on it. She placed it by her hip and gave me a discouraged look.

I smiled at her and said, “Yummy!” Loretta giggled.

Our little morning love fest was interrupted by a knock at the door. The movers had arrived right on time. Loretta showed them what was to be taken. They were very happy that everything was organized and for the elevator.

The two men had the apartment cleared in an hour. They were good, steady workers. They said that after they delivered this, they would pick up Loretta’s apartment. After that, they would stop for lunch. We asked them about what time they would be at Loretta’s. Their response was one o’clock. I told them we would be there.

At the stroke of one, they knocked on the door. Again, they smiled seeing how everything was set and ready to go. I proudly told them who was responsible for the excellent organization. Loretta smiled and blushed.

One of the movers was talking to the other. He said how thankful he was that this move was going downstairs and the second half had an elevator. Little did they know of the munchies and beverages Loretta had planned for them at the end of the move.

The guys brought in the bed last. While they set it up, Loretta put out her appetizers. They were walking in from the bedroom and stopped. They looked at each other, then at Loretta.

“What would you like to drink? For the record, I won’t tell if you don’t tell,” Loretta was proud of her appetizers.

“What do you think, Dave?” the bigger guy asks the other guy. I put two rolls of breath mints on the table.

“Beer, please, Ma’am. This is wonderful. Thank you very much. And I have to say, for moving two apartments in one day, you made our lives very easy. Thank you again.” They sat at the island enjoying the sandwiches and beer. They were in no rush.

They had finished eating and handed me the bill. I gave them my card and the android did the rest. As they walked to the door, I stopped them. I handed them and hundred-dollar bill. They looked at it, and I thought the bigger guy was going to pass out.

“Sir, thank you, but we can’t take this. This is, jeez, way too much.”

“Well then, I looked at Loretta, I guess you’re going to have to put everything back as it was,” I couldn’t keep a straight face, and neither could Loretta.

The guys laughed and shook my hand and gave Loretta a sort of “air hug” I guess you could call it. They thanked us until the elevator made them disappear.

“That’s my man. That’s one of the many reasons I love you,” Loretta kissed me and patted my butt.

“Baby, do you want to rest yourself for a while? You’ve been at it full tilt today,” I wanted her to know I was worried.

“Yes, maybe so.” Loretta removed her prosthesis. I got the lotion from the bathroom. When I got back, Loretta had made herself comfortable on the couch. I handed her a beer and sat next to her.

When I started massaging her leg, Loretta smiled and sighed. She looked at me smiling.

“Michael, you will always be my knight in aluminum foil,” Loretta giggled.

She was nice and comfy on the couch, I was sitting at her feet. Loretta sat up with a start.

“The bed. It isn’t made yet. And I,” I gently put my finger to her lips.

“I want you to rest, please. I’ll tend to the bed, and bring us a fresh one, okay?” I smiled at her.

I made the bed with fresh covers and pillowcases. I left her side a little looser, so it was easier to get out of bed if she had to. That being finished, I grabbed two cold beverages from the fridge and took them into the living room.

Loretta sat up and reached for me. She hugged me tightly and then sat back against the couch. I sat on the couch with her. Loretta was looking around at her things. I could tell her mind was in full decorator mode. She smiled as she sipped her beer.

“Before you get involved, Sweetie, remember we are having dinner Friday with the gang. I wanted to be there because it will be our six-month anniversary. I thought a little celebration would be in order,” I kissed her hand.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

“I can’t believe it has been six months—the best six months of my life. And for you to plan a anniversary party for us, is so cute. Thank you, Lover,” she was tending to her prosthesis. It made me happy to her doing what she has to do, and not seem ashamed.

Tomorrow we will start putting things in order. I had a feeling where Loretta would want to place things, but it’s never a good idea to try to outguess your girl. She has the entire floor plan in her head.

“Michael, why don’t you shower first? I want to do a bit more planning if you don’t mind,” her smile was soft, but meant business.

I got into the bathroom and started shaving. I had to stop and think if I left Loretta’s sticks where she could get them if she needed them. I finished my shave quickly and went into the living room. I walked in and Loretta grinned.

“I didn’t remember if your crutches were within your reach if you needed them,” I explained. “so, I came to check.”

Loretta smiled and giggled in her little devilish tone, “I’m glad you did. I was thinking about the two of you,” she had a seductive smile.

“I’ll hurry with my shower, then,” I turned to leave.

“Why don’t we shower together and save time and water?” she giggles.

“How much showering do you think is going to get done, Miss Covington?” I asked with a sly grin.

“I don’t care. Let’s hit the important parts, then we can play,” came the sinister chuckle.

As I helped Loretta from the couch, she patted my cock.

“In a few minutes from now, I will be able to use you to stand up, or he-he-he lay down. That’s even better,” she wiggled her butt at me.

We were in the shower for about ten minutes when the playtime started. We embraced and kissed passionately. Loretta was breathing a little harder as we kissed again. When I held her ass cheeks in my hands and fondled her, she moaned and guided my cock between her legs.

Our kissing became more arousing as did our motions. Loretta lifted her leg and I held it. She lifted her other leg and lowered herself onto my cock. She exhaled with a sexual purr and rode up and down on my cock a few times. She feels so good with her legs wrapped around me and riding my cock.

Loretta started panting and pressed her head against my chest. The warm water cascaded over us as she cooed and purred her warm sex juice was dripping down my cock. She moaned and panted, she tightened her grip around my neck and waist.

She pushed down on me as hard as she could panting Oh Baby, mmm. She inhaled sharply and then the warm flow of her orgasm rained down on my cock and balls. Loretta mewed and her breath was rapid. She was still squeezing my neck and waist. She was slowly sliding up and down on my cock. As she did, she panted Oh Michael, yes, then gently put her foot on the floor.

She loosened the grip around my neck and put her head against my chest. She was still breathing heavily, my cock slipped from her pussy. She was hugging me and kissing my chest.

“Michael, turn the water off and take me to bed, please,” her hold had not lessened.

I reached for the towel and wrapped it around Loretta. She looked into my eyes with a look of love. We walked to the bed and Loretta sat on the edge. She looked up at me. Her expression was so erotic.

She reached behind me and put her hands firmly on my ass cheeks. She pulled me to her and then slowly drew my cock into her mouth. Her head moved slowly up and down my aching shaft. Her tongue massaged it as she sucked me.

She released my cock and motioned for me to lay on the bed. When I did, she knelt beside me and pushed my legs apart. Loretta was between my legs looking deep into my eyes and massaging my balls. She bent over and kissed my cock then sucked my balls into her mouth.

Her movements were slow and sensuous. Her hot breath on my gentiles was arousing. Loretta wrapped her fingers around my cock with a firm grip. Her other hand was squeezing my balls just enough to make me want to shove my cock into her.

Her hand stroked my cock with long firm strokes. Loretta looked into my eyes and never broke eye contact as she swallowed my cock. With the head of my cock down her throat, her tongue rubbed it up and down and all around it. I was losing my mind. I wanted to cum.

Loretta sucked up and down on my cock, her hands were on my stomach. Her hair dangled around her face lightly touching me that only made the sensation of her sucking me more intense.

As my orgasm grew, my stomach tightened. She lightly raked her nails across my body from my chest to my stomach. She wrapped her fingers around me again and pulled my skin tight. She pursed her lips and slid them across my cock head. Then she licked my swollen cock head with her soft tongue. Slowly dragging it across my head back and forth.

That was all I could take. My cum shot from my balls down Loretta's throat. I could feel her throat muscles against my cock head. Stream after stream of cum shot down her throat and my cock could feel her swallow each load. When I had shot all I had she continued to swallow teasing my cock. She made sure, not a drop of my cum was missed.

Loretta released my cock from her mouth. She held it and kissed it very gently. She lay next to me and cuddled under my arm. I wrapped my arm around her so her head rested on it. I was still trying to catch my breath and regain some type of sanity in my head. Loretta had driven me so far over the edge to where I had never been before.

She looked up at me, smiling. “I love you, Michael: my man, my lover. I’m sorry about what happened in the shower. I wanted you so badly, I lost control of myself,” Loretta sighed.

“Just promise me, Loretta, that it will happen again,” I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head.

“Oh, Michael,” Loretta started to cry. “I have never been so happy or so in love in my life,” Loretta smiled through her tears.

I pulled the covers over us. Any decorating was going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments