Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke up with my Baby in my arms. Such a warm and wonderful feeling. Loretta was waking and she was stretching and cooing in my arms. She sighed and settled back on the bed. She was breathing so softly and looked so comfortable. Suddenly she jumped up and looked at me.

“MICHAEL! Oh my God, MICHAEL!” She was rattled. It was cute.

“Yes, we were introduced last night. After we covered the trust issues, remember?” I grinned at her.

“Oh, remember? I will never forget the night I met my Love. Give me a minute and I’ll turn the coffee on.” She started to get up.

“What if I won’t let you get up? What are you going to do? Make love to me until I am incapacitated?” We started to laugh. Where’s the coffee? If you can stand canal water, I’ll make it.”

“It’s in the coffee maker, just push the button. You’re good at that. You proved that last night, oh did you prove it.” Loretta giggled and cuddled her blankets.

I went to the kitchen and turned the coffee on. I went back into the bedroom to see if she needed anything. Loretta was sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Michael, do something for me, please,” Loretta asked with a coy expression.

“What do you want, Baby?” I asked.

“Would you please walk into the kitchen again? Ooo, I loved watching your hot buns.” Loretta’s voice was sultry.

“That voice got us in trouble last night. Well, not trouble, but we sure got tangled up!” I grinned at her.

“Yes, it did. So much so, that I forgot to put my sticks, I mean crutches by the, I mean our bed. Would you mind, please?” Her face was so sweet and tender.

I had snuck in the bathroom earlier, so when Loretta went in, she had all of the time necessary. I found our clothes and folded them and took them into the bedroom. After a few minutes, Loretta emerged looking as gorgeous as last night. Even “he” noticed.

“Hey, Baby. How about if you stay in bed and I’ll bring you our coffee for our first morning? And many more.

“That’s so sweet. I will take you up on that,” We kissed and I headed back for the kitchen, only slower. “Oh, yes. That’s what I’m talking about,” Loretta teased.

I played the cabinet game and finally found the cups. I filled two and headed for the bedroom.

“Here’s your coffee, Sweetheart. Careful, it’s almost as hot as you are,” I announced.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Loretta was on her phone and what I heard was, ‘How did you and Michael get along last night?” It was Alice. Loretta was blushing and I felt like a fool.

“Well,” Loretta finally said, “I have him trained to get my coffee in the morning.” Loretta and I were in tears laughing, and I could hear Alice laughing through the phone.

They finished their conversation with minimal points of interest. Loretta sat on the side of the bed. I sat next to her and hugged her. She looked so beautiful.

“What’s the weather like,” Loretta asked.

“I’m sorry, in a way, but it’s raining. And it looks as though it’s going to rain almost all day. To my way of thinking, it’s a good day for me to learn what your day is like. I know how wonderful your nights are.”

“Michael, it’s pretty boring. I’ve never had someone to share mornings or anything with. I honestly don’t know what to tell you, except I love you,” Loretta cooed.

“Okay, well whatever you had to do alone, is done. Now there are two of us. I know you have everything set up here, but my apartment is larger and has an elevator. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.”

“Michael, you are serious about me, aren’t you? This is not just a great friendship with benefits, is it?” Loretta was serious.

“I have never been more serious about anything in my life. I have found everything I could want in a partner and lover with you. I hope you never stop loving me.”

“OH, GOD, MICHAEL!” Loretta burst into tears. She tried to hop over to me, but I stopped her and grabbed her. She feels so good in my arms. I held her as she let her emotions drench my shoulder.

“Honey, I love only you. But seriously, what do you usually do on Saturday? I want to help.”

“Laundry,” Loretta said with a kind of disgusted tone.

“Cool!” I said. Loretta looked at me like I had lost my mind.

“Cool?” she asked.

“Yeah, I get to play with your undies,” I grinned.

“Michael O’Shaughnessy, what am I going to do with you?” she acted exasperated.

“Either let me help with the laundry or make love to me,” I suggested.

“I have to do the laundry, so you can help me. But what about yours?” she asked. I hadn’t thought of that.

“Look, we do yours today and then we can do mine later. A guy's laundry is usually gross,” I admitted.

“Well, we’ll get you up to speed, then you will just have to go around the apartment naked to cut down on the laundry.” She suggested.

“Well, that goes for you as well,” I said.

“I agree,” she smiled. We gathered her laundry and headed for the laundromat.

We unloaded her small bundle of clothes. She put them in the washer, then waited. Then into the dryer – and waited. I let Loretta lead me so I could learn her process.

We were folding her clothes, and I tried to steal a pair of her undies. Loretta caught me.

“No, not those. Here you can have these,” she stated.

I was curious so I asked her, “What's the difference, Baby?”

“I was wearing those last night. I want them for my memories with you. Obviously, you didn’t notice,” she giggled.

“I was distracted by a beautiful, naked woman. How could I have noticed?” I argued.

“Yeah, I know, and I loved the attention,“ she purred.

I took her in my arms and hugged and kissed her. We looked at each other lovingly, then returned to the task at hand.

MeghanAss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanAss1

I asked her if she would like to see my apartment. She gave me a sly look, then said yes. I pulled into the underground parking and then led her to the elevator.

“Michael, how do you take your groceries upstairs?” she looked confused.

“I have a cart I take with me, then load it up and take it upstairs. If I’m lucky, I’ll have to get a bigger cart. Loretta blushed and kissed my cheek.

“Michael, this is very nice. And it doesn’t look like a single guy's den of debauchery,” She giggled. “You are quite neat. I'm not surprised.”

“Can I buy you a cup of hot coffee or tea to take the chill off?” I offered. “Then I’d like to hop in the shower and a quick shave. I won’t be long.”

“Sounds good. Show me where your cups and coffee are. I'll make our coffee and you can take your time. Hmmm, our coffee. That sounds so good,” Loretta was smiling.

I came out of the shower, and Loretta had our coffee in the living room. I had my most comfy sweatshirt on. It looked a bit overused but it is so comfortable. Loretta just smiled as I walked into the living room.

“Those new or custom-made,” Loretta was giggling.

“Weelll – they’re just comfy. I haven’t had them that long,” I was defending my comfy loungewear.

I sat next to Loretta and our conversation was casual but bordered on our future. She is a very intelligent woman with an outstanding sense of humor. As we talked, her perfume drifted through my nose clouding my mind. Knowing what her sweatsuit was hiding, made the aroma even stronger.

I got up to refill our coffee, “Is there anything you want?” Loretta took my cup from me and set them both on the coffee table. Then she stood up right in front of me.

“Yes, there is as a matter of fact,” Loretta’s voice was seductive. She grabbed my cock through my pants.

“Last night, Jack and Alice introduced us. Later on, you and this guy introduced yourselves to every erogenous zone I knew I had and some I didn’t know I had. NOW Michael O’Shaunessy, I Loretta Covington am going to introduce me to him.”

Loretta led me to the bedroom and then pulled my pants to the floor. She had me step out of them and move them away from us. She massaged my balls, one in each hand. She used her tongue to lick around my limp cock. When she licked my cock head, I almost lost my mind.

Loretta knew how lightly to lick every part of my cock. Within seconds I was hard enough to cut diamonds. Loretta sucked the head lightly between her soft wet lips. I closed my eyes and thought I was in her pussy lips like the night before.

Without notice, Loretta swallowed my cock, and then used her tongue to stroke and massage it. When I put my hands gently on her head, Loretta sighed her approval. I wanted to grab her hair and shove my cock down her throat, but what she was doing felt wonderful. She was making my knees weaker and weaker.

I couldn’t tell her the first burst of cum that she had boiling in my balls was about to erupt. She was sucking my head and then she swallowed it again. That’s when the first explosion of cum erupted from my cock and down her throat. She had me so far down her throat, my cock head felt her swallow the first load.

As each load blasted from my cock, Loretta swallowed and it felt like she was massaging my head at the same time. I unloaded my final shot, Loretta gulped it down and then looked up at me.

“I think we can say we have all been properly introduced now. What do you think?” She had a coy expression with her smile.

“Whatever it is. I’ll sign anything. Just bring me a pen,” I panted as I sat on the bed.

“What if it’s a marriage license?” Loretta teased.

“Especially that,” I exhaled as I said it, then pretended to collapse on the bed.

Loretta lay down next to me. She cuddled under my arm and rested her head on my shoulder. It would have looked very strange for someone to see a couple in bed the man sans pants and the woman fully clothed. I turned my head to kiss her and she cuddled closer.

“Now everyone has been properly introduced,” Loretta cooed.

“I now know the difference between introduced and seduced. Lady, I have every intention of reintroducing myself to you,” I said in a demanding voice.

“I’m counting on it,” Loretta purred.

“Michael, I’m not trying to be pushy, but are you honestly serious about forever?” her voice was apprehensive.

“Yes, I am, very serious. Why?” I wasn’t sure where she was going with this.

“There is no way I can say this without sounding selfish, so, here goes. Your setup here, with the parking and the elevator would make things easier for me. And the larger rooms are just a plus,” Loretta looked at me.

“I agree, so where do you want to go with this conversation? I like what I am hearing so far,” I was hoping she wanted to move in, but I didn’t push her. I mean we had just met.

“Michael, my lease is up in three months. I have to give sixty days’ notice. Would you want me to,” I interrupted her.

“Loretta today is Saturday. We can go and start packing up your apartment now, or start tomorrow. We have your laundry in the car, I can bring it up and you can sort through what you want to leave here. I’ll get a chest of drawers for you if we need to,” I couldn’t hide the excitement in my voice.

“I would like to start now, but we can’t,” Loretta sounded pouty.

“Why not, Baby?”

“You aren’t wearing any pants,” Loretta chuckled. “And I am not allowing you in public so other women can see that pleasure pole and steal you from me.” Loretta was serious.

“Oh, Baby!”

“I am dead serious Michael. You belong to me and that is part of you, handsome,” Loretta cuddled closer.

We finally got out of bed and I put my pants back on. It was early afternoon so we had some time to have another cup of coffee. Since Loretta had clean clothes in the trunk, we decided that she would spend the night. She would leave some here. Tomorrow we will go to her apartment and begin packing for the move.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments