Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Taking Of Anna - Part 1

"Young Woman + Horny Soldiers + Late Night Train Ride."

97
13 Comments 13
27.1k Views 27.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes a person does not understand that they have a secret, submissive side that wants out. When they discover this fact, it can lead to an incredibly erotic encounter when they first let it. Sometimes it scares them, and other times, they embrace it fully. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As for the recent war and Russia, we should always remember, that the Russian people are as much hurt by their government's actions as are others. I look forward to when they can rejoin us, for they have a rich and wonderful culture."

Anna sat there and watched the trees pass one by one. The late setting sun colored the Russian countryside a warm red through the train windows. 

She was a stewardess with one of her country's major airlines. Now they had furloughed her because of the war and the sanctions. She was heading home to stay with her folks until they called her back.

The other train passengers were settling for the night. Many were already asleep in their seats, but Anna was too preoccupied to rest. She kept replaying what had happened on her last flight.

She had been taken by several strangers, sucking their cocks and swallowing their sperm in the plane's lavatory. It had been the most horrible thing Anna had ever done. At the same time, it had been the most erotic thing she had ever done. She could not even say they had forced her, for she had welcomed their actions.

The first man who had taken her had been a handsome middle-aged man from First Class. It was a long trans-Atlantic, and Anna had served him his dinner, then later drinks. All the while, she had flirted with him shamelessly.

When the Handsome Man had accidentally walked in on her in the airplane lavatory later, she had not asked him to leave. Instead, Anna had just sat there with her panties around her ankles as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She had accepted his hard cock in her mouth like some cheap prostitute. Anna had let him grab her hair and pull her head forward until he had almost his entire cock in her warm, moist mouth. She had sucked it almost eagerly.

Anna had even helped the Handsome Man unbutton her uniform top to bare her breasts for him to play with as she sucked. She wore no bra because her breasts were firm and petite. He had called her names as he pulled her head down on his cock. Slut. Whore. She had blushed in embarrassment, but that had not stopped her from sucking his cock.

At one point, when he pushed his cock down her throat, she had hit him with her hands. He had taken his necktie off then, and with a quick movement, he had tied her hands together. Then he had tied them to the hook overhead. She should have fought him but did not.

Just as the Handsome Man had come in her mouth, the door had opened unexpectedly. Anna swallowed his sperm down while another passenger, a young man, had watched her do it from the open door. What a sight she must have been to his eyes.

When the Handsome Man finished, Anna had just sat there breathing hard. He had put away his now soft cock and zipped up his pants. Then before he had left, he had offered her to the Young Man. Anna had just sat there silently and accepted that too.

What could have possessed her, she wondered. To let them take her yet again?

He had been rougher. The Young Man had grabbed her head and pulled her mouth onto his cock. With his hands in her hair, he had pulled her face back and forth. It had not taken long until, with a long groan, the Young Man had shot his sperm into her mouth as well. Then he quickly zipped his pants up and left. He left her alone in the lavatory, nearly naked and with hands tied to the ceiling above her.

Anna did not have long to wait, though.

Soon the Young Man returned with a friend. He opened the lavatory door, and the two of them had looked at her for several moments. Then the Friend had decided to take his turn at Anna as well. He had been gentler than the Young Man, but still, he had put his stiff cock in her mouth and pulled her head towards him.

Anna had no choice, it seemed, to service whoever entered or cry out. She found she had no desire for it to end.

The Friend had lasted longer. In the end, he had come in her mouth too. Three loads she had swallowed by then. He even kissed her as he left, but he had left her still tied up.

For several minutes Anna had sat there with her hands tied above her. Then when no one else showed up, she tried to wiggle free. Anna did not have much luck. Finally, in frustration, she kicked at the door. Anna got worried when it opened a little bit. The last thing she wanted was for someone to find her in this situation.

Anna was just about to call for help when the door opened again. Standing there was the Co-Pilot. She had had a moment's fright at what he would say, but then he had smiled and stepped into the lavatory.

Anna had noticed the Co-Pilot when he had boarded. He was a good-looking man and very sexy. He had unzipped his pants and then took himself out. His cock was bigger than any of the other three. He put the head against Anna's lips and paused, clearly waiting for her to decide.

She had been so turned on by what had just happened. So she just opened her mouth and eagerly began to suck the Co-Pilot's hard cock.

The Co-Pilot had lasted the longest. Anna thought he would never finish. Like the others, eventually, he spurted his sperm into her mouth. At least he had reached up and untied the necktie from the overhead before he left.

Her hands had tingled from having been tied above her for so long. Still, Anna had quickly plunged several fingers inside herself. It took just a few strokes, and she was coming hard. Anna had bit her other hand to keep from screaming out as her orgasm washed over her.

Anna sighed and pressed her hands firmly into her lap as she sat in her hard seat. The rocking of the train felt good. Her body tingled at the memories of the flight. Her nipples were stiff under the silk of her blouse. She had no bra on, so their flesh rubbed against the fabric. Under her skirt, her panties were wet and stuck to her skin from her excitement. She had masturbated in the lavatory of the train station before they had left, trying to get some relief. It only seemed to make things worse.

 With another sigh, Anna grabbed her small travel bag and stood. The corridors should have few people now that everyone was settling for the night. She would find another lavatory and masturbate again, Anna decided. Maybe that would calm her down.

The train car ahead of hers had private compartments and no restroom. The car past that was a dining car. People would be having drinks there now. There was no chance to be alone in that direction. She decided to head the other way, towards the rear.

Anna found that the next car had rows of seats almost filled with sleeping or quiet passengers. The lavatory at the far end was out of order. The car after that had more seats, and that lavatory had been in use.

When she came to the second train car, she had a surprise. It was one with private compartments too. The passageway along them had three soldiers in it, smoking cigarettes next to an open window. Anna stopped in the doorway to the car, and they looked at her. Then one of them laughed.

"Hey there, Beautiful," he said, tossing his cigarette out the window.

Anna felt a blush and started to walk quickly past, but he stepped into her way.

"Don't leave," he said.

She excused herself and pushed past him. Anna heard them all laugh behind her as she walked away.

The next train car was the baggage car. There was an old white-haired man on duty there. He had his head on his desk and only nodded as she passed.

She was in luck when she entered the next car. It was one with seats, but not many had people in them. This lavatory was unoccupied, and Anna entered it with relief. She put her bag on the floor and ran water in the small sink. The soldiers had rattled her with the way they had looked at her with obvious lust. For a moment, Anna had worried they would do more than leer.

Anna sat down on the toilet and pulled her long skirt up. It came to well below her knees. It had a short split in the front for ease of movement. She was wearing expensive black stockings that came up to her thighs. Her matching black panties were wet from her excitement. She pulled the panties down and off, tossing them in her small bag.

Damned, she needed to come. Anna wet two fingers with her mouth and put them in her pussy. She had gotten used to shaving all the hair off in college, so her pussy was bare.

And very wet.

Her clit was a hard point sticking out from the top of the lips, and she rubbed her crotch hard. It did not take much. With just a few rubs, she came. Then with a few more, she came again.

With the edge of her excitement dimmed, Anna leaned back on the toilet. She fingered herself more slowly as she masturbated. It felt so good. This orgasm took a while to come, but it was better than the first two.

Anna ran cold water into the sink and splashed some on her face. The masturbation had helped, but still, she was excited. Her nipples were again stiff under the silk of her blouse. She looked at her wet panties, where they lay on top of her bag. Anna had a change in her handbag but decided to leave them off. She would get those wet too, she figured. Anna gathered her things and exited. Maybe now she would be able to get some rest.

Making her way back to her seat, she passed through the baggage car again. The old conductor was now asleep, snoring softly.

When Anna entered the next car, the soldiers were still there.

"Where are you going?" the biggest one asked, with his hand across the corridor.

Anna ducked under his arm, but her bag caught and tumbled out of her hand. The contents spilled out on the floor. She knelt to grab everything, but the soldier was quicker.

"What do we have here?" the biggest said.

He picked up her black panties.

Anna blushed red in embarrassment as the other two soldiers laughed.

"Those are mine," she said.

The big soldier held them in his hand, rubbing the fabric between his fingers.

"These are soaking wet," he said, looking at her. "What have you been doing, Beautiful?"

He lifted them to his face, pressed them against his nose, and took a sniff.

VeleryGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeleryGrace

Anna stood there frozen.

"What's going on here!"

It was a young Russian officer. He stood there in the doorway of the compartment behind Anna, with his hands on his hips, looking stern.

"Just talking to a lady, Lieutenant," one of the other soldiers said. He had Anna's bag in his hand. "She dropped a few things, and we were helping her."

The others agreed.

Anna looked first at the soldiers, then at the Lieutenant. She took her bag from the soldier and started to walk away.

"You forgot something," the Lieutenant said.

Anna turned and saw he now had her wet panties in his hand. One part of her said to keep on walking. The other part of her said to go back for them.

The Lieutenant slowly walked over to her. Anna stood there, clutching her travel bag to her chest as he leaned his head next to hers.

"Are you wearing panties?" he whispered.

She silently looked at him for a moment, then shook her head.

"A train ride can be boring," he said softly. "Wouldn't you like a bit of company?"

Anna's mind was whirling. She knew she should leave, but she was still excited. Still horny. The masturbation in the lavatory had done nothing to quell her desires.

The Lieutenant's hand came up and began to play with the button on her blouse between her breasts. She watched it and then realized her nipples were pressing out against the fabric, clearly seen. He unbuttoned it and left it. His hand went down to the next one.

"You can join me," the Lieutenant said as he slowly unbuttoned the second one. "Or you can join all of us?"

Anna looked back at the other soldiers. A fourth one, older and bigger, was now at the door of the compartment the Lieutenant had stepped from, watching Anna.

"Or do you want to be alone?" the Lieutenant asked.

Was that what she truly wanted? To sit alone, excited and on edge, when she could get what she needed here? Anna thought. After allshe had been in that restroom masturbating because she had been horny. Here was her chance to get all the sex she wanted!

The Lieutenant handed her the wet panties and turned.

Anna knew what she wanted, and it was not to sit alone.

She followed him back to the compartment.

"Master Sergeant, we are going to have a visitor." the Lieutenant said to the big one, whom Anna had yet to speak to. "Why don't you open a window and get some air in here."

Anna stood in the middle of the compartment, with her head meekly down. She let her bag slide from her shoulder.

"What is your name?" the Lieutenant asked as he sat down. The other soldiers had silently followed Anna in. They closed the door behind them and sat on the other seat.

"Anna," she said.

The Lieutenant unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Show me how good of a cocksucker you are, Anna," he ordered.

Anna knelt between his legs and reached out. She took his cock in her hand. She stroked it and felt it begin to grow hard. The Lieutenant sat there watching her, just waiting. She opened her mouth and leaned down, taking his cock between her lips.

She sucked on the head and slid it in and out of her mouth, just a little. It grew harder and longer. Anna stuck her tongue out and licked the bottom of the shaft to get it wet. Using her thumb, she rubbed the area just under the head, then took it back in her mouth. She used her tongue to play with the head inside her mouth.

The Master Sergeant stood against the window, smoking a cigarette and watching. Anna could hear the three soldiers behind her, probably on the other seat. They were laughing and joking, clearly excited and waiting their turn at her. Anna grinned around the officer's cock, and took a bit more into her mouth.

"Hey, look what I found!" one of the soldiers said.

She turned and discovered the three soldiers were going through her travel bag. One held up her other pair of panties. Anna turned back to the Lieutenant, now angry and about to say something. It was one thing to get taken like this, by a group of soldiers. To be robbed as well, now that was a little too much!

"Here now," the Lieutenant barked. "Stay out of her bag!"

He had seen the angry look Anna had had. He had also felt her squeeze down hard on his cock with her hand.

"We are not thieves," he said. "Master Sergeant put the bag up on the overhead rack."

The Master Sergeant took the travel bag and did so, though he kept her panties out. As Anna watched, he put them to his nose and sniffed. He smiled at her as he tucked them into his pocket.

The Lieutenant nodded to Anna. When it was clear that Anna was satisfied, he pointed toward his cock again. She took it back into her mouth and resumed sucking it. It had softened a little but quickly hardened. Soon Anna was taking most of it into her mouth, even letting the head tease her throat.

"Why were you not wearing your underthings?" the Lieutenant asked.

Anna took his cock out of her mouth. She decided to be truthful with him.

"I took them off to masturbate in one of the lavatories."

The three soldiers behind her whooped and laughed at her words. The Master Sergeant shook his head and grinned.

"I guess it was a good thing we came along then," the Lieutenant said.

She slowly slid down his cock until she had taken the whole thing. She held her head there for a long pause, savoring it in her mouth. Then, she slowly slid back off it. She took her mouth off with a soft pop.

"I guess it was," Anna replied.

It was true, she realized. She was very excited now at the prospect of getting a good fuck.

Anna let one of her hands trail down to his balls while she sucked. She played with them a little and even scratched them with a fingernail softly. The Lieutenant leaned back in the seat. He seemed to be enjoying her actions.

She could feel his hips lifting slightly in response to her blowjob. He kept his hands at his sides, though. She appreciated he did not grab her hair. It let her set the pace. She could tell he was getting excited, though.

Anna reached up to her blouse and began unbuttoning it. The two the Lieutenant had undone, made the job easy. Soon she had it opened to her waist. The Lieutenant smiled when he saw she was not wearing a bra. She let it fall completely open so he could see her naked breasts.

Each time her head went down, her stiff nipples rubbed against his leg.

Anna could see he was looking at them. She took his cock out of her mouth and rubbed the wet head over one nipple. Anna heard him groan softly. She smiled before taking his cock back in her mouth. The second time she pressed his cock to her nipple, he started to unbutton his shirt.

"Stand up and take your clothes off," the Lieutenant ordered. "I want to see your body."

Anna leaned forward and put his cock between her breasts. Squeezing them together with...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by silenceinthedark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments