Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Taking Of Anna - Part 2

"Young Woman + Horny Soldiers + Late Night Train Ride.…"

86
10 Comments 10
27.8k Views 27.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes a person does not understand that they have a secret, submissive side that wants out. When they discover this fact, it can lead to an incredibly erotic encounter when they first let it. Sometimes it scares them, and other times, they embrace it fully. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As for the recent war and Russia, we should always remember, that the Russian people are as much hurt by their government's actions as are others. I look forward to when they can rejoin us, for they have a rich and wonderful culture."

The Lieutenant's cock was not the biggest cock Anna had had inside her. It was not the widest cock she had had inside of her either. Yet, tonight it was the best cock she had ever had inside her!

Anna had been taken to the knife-edge of excitement with no relief for three long days. The blowjobs on the plane and the masturbating in the restrooms were just too much for her. A stiff hard cock sliding into her was just what she so desperately needed right now. Anna sank slowly down his cock until she had him inside her as deep as possible. As his crotch hair tickled her erect clit, she came.

Boy, did Anna come!

She leaned back, her eyes fluttered closed, and a big grin came to her face. Her naked body quivered under the open shirt as her orgasm seemed to go on and on.

"Damned, look at that!" One of the soldiers behind her said. "All he had to do was stick his cock in her to get her off."

"I told you officers knew what they were doing," one of the other soldiers said.

Anna's orgasm subsided, though her body still gave little quivers. It was enough for her to open her eyes and look down. The Lieutenant looked up with a mix of studliness and amazement. She smiled and slowly lifted herself up the shaft of his cock, then when she had just the head in her, she slowly let herself slide back down.

Anna started riding up and down slowly. She reached down, took one of his hands in hers, then guided it to her naked breast. He got the hint and began caressing her gently. The blouse hid her from the soldiers behind her, except for the sight of her stockings and naked ass. Anna could hear them making crude remarks. She smiled and increased the speed that she went up and down on the officer's cock.

The Lieutenant gave a small groan and put both of his hands on her breasts. She looked down on him as she rode his cock, smiling. Anna did not think he would last long, but it did not matter. She could feel another orgasm building. He would last long enough.

"Come with me," she whispered to him.

He nodded and began pushing his hips up in time with her downward strokes. Anna's clit was a hard stiff point, sticking out from the top of her pussy, and when their bellies slapped together, jots of bright pleasure flashed stars before her eyes. He took her nipples between his fingers and gave a sharp pull. That was all it took to push her over the edge again. Anna dropped down as hard as she could, taking all of his cock deep inside her. As she had an orgasm, she could feel his cock throbbing inside her. He came as well, the condom trapping his sperm.

Anna fell forward and kissed him as she enjoyed her second orgasm on his cock.

It took a few moments for Anna to remember where she was. And what she was doing. Then she felt a hand on her arm pulling her off the Lieutenant's softening cock.

"Our turn now," said the big soldier from the corridor.

Anna saw the three of them had removed their pants. Her little sex show had all of them now sporting hard cocks. One of the others was even stroking his. Though only the big soldier had a condom on. Anna guessed they had worked out the order of who got to fuck her first.

The big soldier helped her take off her blouse, then once Anna was naked, he spun her around and got behind her. Because he was much taller than Anna, he had to squat to get his cock lined up with her pussy. It took him a few tries to get his cock between the lips. Once he had the head inside her, he lunged forward.

She gasped!

Her two orgasms had her wet, and the soldier's cock went home in one long thrust. His was just a little shorter than the Lieutenant's, but to Anna felt just as good. His hands moved down and encircled her waist. With no delay, he began to fuck her with rapid strokes.

The other two soldiers did not want to be left waiting. One grabbed her head and pulled it towards his cock. She knew what he wanted and opened her mouth. He got about a dozen thrusts before the third soldier grabbed her head, pulled her off, and shoved his cock into her mouth. Anna was passed back after a few dozen strokes. They took turns fucking her face.

Anna was in Heaven.

The three were not really rough with her. Instead, they just went at her like three horny schoolboys. Maybe they were because none of them were that old. She was excited by their treatment of her. Treating her like a common whore to be used for their pleasure.

The one soldier she was not sucking then took her hand and wrapped it around his wet cock. Anna gave him a handjob until it was his turn at her mouth again. Then she took the other's cock in her hand and gave him a handjob while he waited.

It didn't take the big one fucking her long. The soldier pulled her back and held his cock deep in her, voicing a big groan. Anna felt his cock throbbing as he came.

The one she was sucking on pulled his cock out of her mouth and fumbled for his pants. She had just enough time to see him pull a condom out before she was sucking the other again. The soldier who had been fucking her pulled his cock out of her slowly. After a moment, Anna felt the other soldier take his place.

She gave another gasp as that one sunk his cock into her.

The big soldier came around in front. He pulled the condom off and waved his semi-hard cock at her face. Anna could see streaks of his come along its length. She took his cock into her mouth, tasting him.

The soldier fucking her reached around her and took both her breasts in his hands. He caressed her as he fucked her. It did not take him long before he was breathing heavily. He pinched her nipples sharply, gave her several hard thrusts, then buried his cock inside her. Groaning repeatedly, he came.

It took just moments for the switch of men fucking her. The third soldier got behind her and lined his cock up with her cunt. He took her hips in his hand and thrust deep into her pussy until his balls slapped against her clit. Anna grunted. This cock was thicker than the others.

The two soldiers who had come inside her took their time, passing her back and forth between them. Each tasted slightly different, and Anna found herself considering how they tasted.

"Damned," one of the soldiers exclaimed. "This is one fine slut!"

Maybe they were right, Anna thought. Maybe, I am a slut. I am letting them take me with hardly any protest.

When the soldier fucking Anna reached under her and took her hard little clit in his fingers, Anna decided she did not care what they thought. She was getting fucked, and that seemed like a good thing indeed.

As the soldier fucked her, Anna felt her excitement grow. She pushed back on his strokes. The two she was sucking must have sensed her change of mood. The big soldier's cock was again hard, and the other soldier was getting that way too. Anna switched back and forth, taking each cock deep in her mouth. She reached under both soldiers and took their balls in her hands, playing with them as she sucked. They groaned at this added pleasure. Soon all four of them were breathing heavy.

The big soldier groaned, grabbed her head, and pulled her mouth down his cock. Anna felt his cock throb and then tasted a salty flood as he came inside her mouth. She quickly gulped to keep from choking.

That set the one fucking her off. The soldier pulled her back and onto his cock as he came. It pulled Anna's mouth off the big soldier's cock just as he finished, and he spurted his sperm across her lips. The other soldier saw her frosty lips. He pushed forward and fed his cock into Anna's mouth. It took him just a couple of thrusts, and he too was coming in Anna's mouth.

Anna came as well with excitement at what was happening.

For several moments they all just stood there breathing heavy. Then the one who had been fucking Anna pulled his cock out. She moaned and fell slowly to her knees. For Anna, fucking standing up was always hard on her legs. The three soldiers grinned and plopped down on the seat.

"Ready for a real cock, little one?" a voice asked.

Anna turned toward the Master Sergeant. He stubbed his cigarette out and unbuttoned his pants. Her eyes went wide when he reached in and pulled out his cock for her to see.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

The Master Sergeant's cock was the biggest cock Anna had ever actually seen. She'd seen a few just as large in a couple of the American porn films her stewardess roommates had paid for in their hotel room one time in London, but never up close like this. Never for real.

"Touch it," he said, smiling. "It won't bite."

The soldiers who Anna had just fucked made a few laughing remarks, but even they were impressed with the equipment the Master Sergeant was carrying. Anna was still on her knees where she had collapsed. She reached a hesitant hand upward.

"I can't even get my fingers around it," Anna murmured as she tried.

Then it struck her. The Master Sergeant meant to put that thing inside of her soon.

"I thought I'd wait until you were more relaxed," he said.

Anna was anything but relaxed at the thought. She did understand his meaning. After having four cocks now put to her, Anna's pussy would be more ready to take such a monster. Even then, it was going to be a tough fit.

She slowly stroked the Master Sergeant's cock with her hand. First with one, then with both. It had been semi-hard when he had pulled it from my pants, but as Anna played with it, his cock grew harder and longer. Anna leaned in and kissed it, but there was no way it would fit in her mouth. She settled for kissing and licking it as she stroked it with her hands.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

It didn't take him long before he reached into his pocket for a condom.

"This works best if you are on top," the Master Sergeant said, offering the condom to Anna.

I'm really going to get fucked now, she thought. 

She tore the foil package open. Taking it out, she began to unroll it down his cock. He must have gotten an extra-large one because no regular condom would have fit.

The Master Sergeant helped her stand, then he sat down on the seat. The Lieutenant was next to them watching. He had pulled his pants up while Anna had been fucked by the three soldiers. He moved over to give them some room. When Anna started to get up onto the seat facing the Master Sergeant, he stopped her.

"Do it the other way," he said. "Face forward."

Anna turned and got between his legs. She felt his hands on her hips, holding her steady. Looking down, she could see the head of his cock between her legs. Anna took it in one hand and guided herself back onto his stiff cock. They both groaned when it touched her. She wiggled her hips back and forth, letting the head open her. The lips of her pussy wrapped themselves around it.

All of a sudden, his cock entered her. Anna was startled when it happened and froze. The Master Sergeant must have been expecting it. He gave a pull on her hips, and she felt his cock sink into her several inches. Their groans were much louder then.

Anna raised herself just a bit, then let herself drop back. Being as wet as she was, helped. Slowly she worked herself down his long length. He let her take her time. To Anna, it felt amazing to be so stuffed. It was like she had not had a cock in her in months, instead of four cocks not just minutes ago. The Master Sergeant's cock opened her up as no one had done before. Finally, though, she felt herself sitting on his lap, the entire long stiff cock inside her.

She just sat there on his cock for a few moments, enjoying the feeling. The train was click-clacking its way along, and it bounced her up and down just a little as it traveled. Anna smiled to herself and let it do its magic.

The Master Sergeant added to her stimulation. He began to push her hips around in slow circles, stirring her with his big cock. It felt so good to Anna. After a moment, he lifted her. She knew what he wanted. He wanted her to ride his cock up and down. He wanted her to fuck herself with his cock.

Anna leaned forward and let herself slide off the Master Sergeant a little. Oh, it felt so good. His huge cock had her pussy stretched tight, and as it came out, Anna felt utterly empty. She let a few inches slide out, then reversed and sat back down. Oh, it felt even better going back in.

She kept doing that, letting more and more of his cock slide from her, then letting it slide back in. Soon she was taking the entire thing, only keeping the head inside her as she fucked herself on the Master Sergeant's cock.

The Master Sergeant's hands moved down and began to play with her ass. He squeezed it and let his thumbs trail down into the crack of her ass. She felt one thumb slide down to her pussy and rub against the stretched lips around his cock. Anna was very wet from the big cock, and the Master Sergeant spread that wetness upward, first on the skin between her pussy and her asshole, and then she rubbed his thumb right across the tight pucker of her ass.

Anna gave a shiver at that. She'd never let any of her lovers play with her asshole. It was a new experience for her. He mimicked the strokes of his cock with his thumb, sliding it down across her ass when she slid forward and then up and across when she sat back down. To Anna, it almost felt like he had two cocks.

Her breathing was getting heavy as the Master Sergeant's big cock fucked her. She reached up with her hands and began playing with her breasts herself. Her nipples were sharp points pressing into her hands. Anna could feel an orgasm approaching.

The other soldiers were clearly enjoying the show. All four, even the Lieutenant, had their cocks out and were masturbating as they watched Anna perform for them, riding the big hard cock up and down. She would look at each of them for a few moments, catching their eyes and smiling. That seemed to excite them more. It certainly excited Anna.

On one downward stroke, the Master Sergeant pressed down on her asshole, and to her surprise, the tip of his thumb slid into her ass. Anna froze for a moment. She felt him push his thumb inward, and Anna gave a lusty moan as his thumb went in deeper. She let herself slide down his cock, and with that, she came.

Her pussy pulsed and pulsed. The muscles almost milked the cock as she had her orgasm. That must have done it for the Master Sergeant too. He groaned himself, and pulling his thumb from her ass, he grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly down onto his cock as far as she would go. Anna groaned at the deep penetration and came a second time, then a third as his cock stretched her. She could feel his big cock throbbing as he came inside her.

"Oh God!" he moaned.

Oh god, indeed! Anna thought.

The big soldier who had first fucked her jumped up. He stood in front of Anna, stroking his cock quickly. He groaned, and his sperm shot out, hitting her on the breasts. Anna looked up at him and licked her lips, smiling. His cock shot sperm several times, then collapsed back on the seat.

That set the other two soldiers off. They stood, stroking their cocks at Anna. One groaned loudly and shot his sperm across her breasts. The other jerked his cock quickly, then did the same.

Anna rubbed the sperm into her skin and played with her nipples. She raised herself about halfway and then slid back down the Master Sergeant's cock. Even starting to soften, it filled her so well. She slid up and down a few more times until it slid out of her. Her legs shook as she stood.

The Lieutenant had been stroking his now condom-covered cock. He stood, grabbed her arm, and turned her towards him.

He squatted down and lined his cock up with her pussy. He pushed the head into her and then picked her up. Anna wrapped her legs around his waist. He let her drop, and she felt his cock slide into her. Though after the big cock of the Master Sergeant, Anna could barely feel him.

It must have been the same for him because he stopped.

"Damned, she as loose as a cheap whore."

The Master Sergeant, putting his pants back on, just grinned.

"Well, she got another hole," he said. "Fuck her up the ass."

Anna had found the finger new and different, almost exciting, but she was not ready to have a cock up her ass.

"Good idea," the officer grinned.

He pulled his cock out of her. Anna tried to hold on to him. She tried to work herself up and down. To get him to fuck her pussy. The Lieutenant...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by silenceinthedark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments