Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Angel tries to piqué Mitch’s interest without much success, but he opens up to her providing some details about his life."

"I'll get the door," I said.

"Good evening, gentlemen; welcome to Cancun," I greeted them as I opened the door.

All three were dressed in business suits, and the fourth I recognized was Simon, the bellhop who had carried my bags up earlier in the day.

"I'll just place your luggage here, Mr. Freeman," Simon announced, not following them into the room.

Freeman turned and extended his hand toward Simon, which held a twenty. "Thanks," he answered.

Simon took his tip and left quickly, joining the other two bellhops waiting in the hall, understanding his presence was no longer needed.

Avery and Jim headed for the bar where the girls were sitting, leaving Mitchell and me standing just inside the door.

I smiled widely at him and extended my hand, "My pleasure, Mr. Freeman, I'm Angel."

"Yes, I know, and it is my pleasure," he replied, then added, "Please call me Mitch."

He stood at least four inches taller than me and had silvery gray hair closely trimmed to his scalp. I detected somewhat of a gut at his belly and a hint of a double chin. He was handsome enough but not striking. His dark eyes studied me as I moved closer to him; the fragrance of his aftershave wafted into my nostrils. It reminded me of the aroma some of the senior partners at Barry's law firm wore, which I endured when I danced with them at social functions of the firm.

He placed his hand on the small of my back. "I need a drink," he mentioned as we joined the others.

Tiffany and Jasmine had already introduced themselves to the other two men. "Mitch, I'd like you to meet Tiffany and Jasmine," I said as I pointed to each girl.

"My pleasure, ladies," Mitch said as he quickly shook their hands.

"Hi, darlin', I'm Avery," one of the two announced, shanking my hand.

"I'm Angel, and you must be James?" I asked, reaching for the other's hand.

It was apparent that Mitch had talked to the other two and claimed me to be his escort, but I wasn't sure about them.

Avery stood between the girls, and James was behind the bar mixing drinks. Tiffany had her eye on James, watching his every move intently. I estimated he was the youngest of the three, having dark hair that covered his ears almost completely and what appeared to be a substantial sculptured form.

Avery had the look of an attorney, dressed impeccably in a costly tailored suit, his sandy blonde hair and smooth complexion already looking like he was a fixture in Washington, DC.

"What'll ya have, Mitch?" James asked.

"Bourbon on the rocks," Mitch replied, his hand still resting on the small of my back.

As he slid Mitch's drink down the bar, James asked, "So, ladies, what do you have planned for us tonight?"

I smiled and answered, "Were we supposed to make plans?"

Mitch pressed his hand firmer against my back, making me wonder if the three of them had planned something, and James was asking to see if we had other ideas.

"No dinner reservations?" James replied.

"I'm sorry, we didn't know," I apologized for not taking care of that detail and feeling awkward.

Tiffany rescued me as she rose off her stool and leaned across the bar, pulling James toward her. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered something. His face lit up, and a broad smile came to his lips. "Now, there's a girl with a plan!" he exclaimed.

Tiffany smiled widely and returned to her stool, her eyes fixed on his.

I pretty much knew what she had whispered in his ear and figured it wouldn't take long before they would head off to her suite for a night of intense sex.

Jasmine, meanwhile, was warming up to Avery. I noticed her hand slide behind him and watched as he lurched slightly when she squeezed his ass.

He completely surprised me when he asked, "Who wants some blow?" His hand pulled a zip lock bag filled with white powder from a pocket in his suit jacket. I assumed, like most coke heads, he either liked to live dangerously or knew that Mexican Customs wouldn't search him or his luggage when he arrived.

In unison, Mitch and I both shook our heads; no, and I don't think James heard the question since he was intently studying Tiffany's tits.

Jasmine, of course, smiled and replied, "I do, I do!"

As Avery laid out two healthy lines of coke on the granite bar, Jasmine snuggled into his side. She would be at his side or kneeling before him for the rest of the weekend as long as that bag still had something to offer.

As they snorted the lines, Tiffany slipped off her stool, reached across the bar to grab James' wrist, and led him toward the door. Mitch just stood there watching all the action, occasionally shaking his head in what I assumed was utter disgust with his counterparts.

Jasmine came up with wide eyes and a broader smile, having tasted what I figured was first-quality coke. "Let me help you unpack," she suggested to Avery, but I knew she meant, let me help you empty that bag of blow.

They headed to her room, leaving me alone with Mitchell Freeman, who seemed bored already.

I moved to my right, away from him, sliding onto the bar stool Jasmine had just vacated. Crossing my legs so he could see their shapely form, I smiled at him. "So much for the kids, huh Mitch," I commented.

He smiled at me and then took a huge gulp of his drink. "I'm gonna unpack, okay?"

"Sure," I answered, somewhat disappointed that he seemed uninterested in my body.

As he moved to lift his luggage to the bed, I said, "I think I'll sit on the balcony and enjoy the ocean breeze." I wanted to be alone in my disappointment.

I sipped my cocktail and enjoyed Mother Nature's nightly show as the setting sun lit the sky in a rainbow of colors. The breeze had subsided some, as had my excitement about spending three days with Mitchell Freeman. I reminded myself not to judge the book by its cover and hoped Mitch was shy and intrepid about spending the next three days with me.

After perhaps ten minutes, he joined me on the balcony wearing a pair of khaki slacks, a light green sports shirt, and a wide smile.

"Let's take a walk," he suggested.

I happily agreed, knowing that we could also talk as we walked, and I thought he needed to speak.

The soft white sand captured my sandals, and I slipped them off, carrying them in one hand and reaching for his with my free hand.

The last shades of purple quickly faded from the sky, and as darkness fell, the sky lit up with billions of shining stars. We reached the cool, moist sand where the waves reached their height and then turned to walk along the water's edge.

Mitch had not uttered a single word since our feet first touched sand.

"Do you not find me attractive?" I asked.

He glanced at me and, in the dim light from the hotel, softly answered, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I smiled at him, expecting more.

We walked one hundred yards or more in total silence, and then he turned to face me, his form outlined by the light from behind.

"Angel," he started, then paused.

I was suddenly afraid he would tell me he couldn't do this.

Mitch continued, "I've been married to the same woman for 35 years and have remained faithful since we exchanged vows. I only agreed to this excursion because Johnston was adamant that I accept his gift."

I was stunned, not by the fact that he had remained faithful for so long but by the fact that he was admitting it to me now.

"Mitch," I began to speak. I was going to explain if we didn't have sex, that would be okay, but he interrupted me.

"I'm 62 years old, and for the last ten years, my wife and I have not had sex. Not because we didn't want to but because I am unable to. I'm sorry to admit this, but I don't find her sexually attractive any longer," he confided in me.

I held my tongue, knowing he wasn't finished.

"I've tried Viagra and all the other ED drugs, but none worked," he admitted.

"Walk with me," I suggested, holding his hand firmer as we turned and walked deeper into the night sky.

The sounds of breaking waves and the chirping of a million crickets in the brush off to our right were the only things we heard for several minutes as I contemplated how to approach my dilemma. I knew I had to get over two hurdles. The first would be finding a way to arouse him sexually and, if I succeeded, helping him deal with the guilt of his infidelity.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" I started.

"Sure," he replied.

"In the 35 years you've been married, have you ever considered having an affair?" I asked.

"Yes, many times," he admitted.

So he had urges about other women. "Why did you resist those urges?"

"There were many different reasons. Some because the women were gold diggers and others because I didn't feel the timing was right," Mitch vaguely explained.

I was encouraged that he didn't say he couldn't break his vow to his wife. "Wouldn't you agree that this weekend couldn't be better regarding timing?" I suggested.

Mitch chuckled, "I couldn't agree more."

"You understand that the company I work for expressly forbids their employees to contact a client after an appointment ends?" I explained, trying to show that I was no gold digger even though I fully expected to be tipped very handsomely for my services.

"I didn't know that; in fact, Johnston's representative only explained that female escorts would greet us for the weekend when we arrived," he replied.

I could see that I would have to not only find a way to seduce him but, if I succeeded, make sure he was aware of Elegant Escorts if the company was to reap the benefits of a pleasurable weekend.

I turned to face him, his eyes peering deeply into mine. I released my sandals and reached for his other hand. Holding them both gently in my delicate palms, I spoke, "I have some very unique talents that I believe can help with overcoming your erectile dysfunction problem."

"I honestly believe you may. Lord knows my doctors haven't given me anything that helped one iota," Mitch replied.

I slid my hands up his arms and into his silvery hair. Moving closer, my breasts pressed against his chest. His arms circled my waist and pulled me even tighter against his body. I gazed into his eyes, and he slowly kissed me, a tentative light kiss but a kiss nonetheless.

"Let's head back," I suggested, wanting to begin my sexual therapy as soon as possible.

We walked hand in hand for ten yards or so. I pulled my hand from his and hurried back to the spot where he'd kissed me. Bending down, I plucked my sandals from the beach, then turned and quickly caught up to him. "Almost forgot my shoes," I remarked as he giggled, watching me struggle through the sand.

"Do you play golf?" Mitch asked.

"I'm not even good at mini golf," I replied.

"Too bad, I'm supposed to be here playing golf this weekend. It'd be good to show my wife a couple of cards when I got home," he remarked.

I smiled as we walked into the brighter light nearing the resort. "I'm okay with you getting in a game one morning," I suggested.

I made a mental note to ask Simon if he could get me a couple of blank scorecards from some of the courses so I could surprise Mitch with them before we departed Monday.

As we returned to solid ground outside the resort, I stopped to slip my feet back into my sandals while Mitch bent down and poured the sand from his Docksiders.

"Hell Angel, even your toes are sexy," he commented after checking out my feet.

I giggled. "You don't have a foot fetish?" I quipped.

He smiled warmly, "I don't think so, but who knows."

Mitch held the door for me as we entered from the beach. "You hungry?" he asked.

I grinned sexily at him, letting him know that, at the moment, I was only hungry for his touch, and I responded, "Room service is later."

He pulled me close to him while we rode the elevator, giving me another kiss. This one was a little more forceful and passionate, his hands beginning to explore more than the small of my back.

All seemed quiet as we walked past Avery and Jasmine's suite. I assumed she'd gotten a head start on his bag of blow and his weekend of sexual pleasures.

Mitch slid his key card through the reader, then pressed the lever down, opening the door with his forearm. I smiled, thanking him as I entered the impeccable suite we would share.

"Isn't this place spectacular?" I commented as he turned the deadbolt and followed me deeper into the room.

"It's not too bad." He replied, confirming he'd stayed in some other spectacular hotels.

Mitch stopped at the bar and watched me as I walked across the room to slide the door to our balcony closed. When I turned and began moving back toward him, I watched his eyes as they roamed up and down, examining my form.

I smiled sheepishly, waiting for him to comment. I came to a stop across the bar from him.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked

"I'd love one," I answered, wishing he'd remarked about my body instead of offering me a drink.

"What's your pleasure, Angel?"

I liked how he spoke my name, his voice accentuating the words as he spoke.

"A gin and tonic would be perfect," I replied.

"Will you excuse me for a moment?" I asked as he began mixing cocktails.

"Of course," he replied, looking up from his task and smiling widely.

I headed to the bathroom and closed the door almost completely. It was an elegant bath with marble vanity tops and wide gold framed mirrors behind the twin sinks. After tweaking my hair with my fingertips, I looked at my reflection. "Perhaps this would encourage him to comment," I thought as I unbuttoned two additional buttons on the front of my sundress, exposing my cleavage down to the top of my pale yellow, lacy bra.

I firmly believed that I could cure his dysfunction with a slow, sensual seduction and decided to prepare for that now. I bent at the waist and unbuttoned the bottom three buttons, leaving only a few holding my dress closed over my body. One final preparation was to slip out of my panties so that when I asked him to touch me there, he would be rewarded with my smoothly waxed naked pussy.

I turned the light off and pushed the door closed, its latch signaling my return. "I was about to come looking for you," Mitch remarked as I walked past him and slipped onto a bar stool.

His eyes were fixed on mine from across the bar as he handed me my cocktail. When he lifted his glass to his lips, I knew he was resisting the urge to look down at the soft, exposed cleavage below.

I crossed my legs, exposing the top of one silky smooth thigh, then leaned forward to allow him a better view of my naked flesh. As he returned his glass to the bar, he gave in to his urges and let his eyes drop, carefully examining what I was offering.

As his eyes moved down, I let my sandal slip from my heel to loosely dangle from my sexy toes and watched for his expression to confirm that he did enjoy a foot fetish.

"You sure do have sexy feet," he commented as his eyes returned to mine.

I grinned widely at him. "I hope you find more than my feet sexy," I commented.

"You know I do," he replied, stating the obvious.

I took a healthy swig from my drink and placed the glass on the bar. I slid my hand to his, extending my nails between his long fingers, then sliding up to cover his hand.

He stared intently into my eyes but spoke not a word.

I lifted his left hand from the bar and brought it to the silky smooth skin above one breast, resting his fingertip on the warm flesh and giving him and me time to enjoy the first touch.

His expression changed from one of timidity to a more lustful anticipation.

"Your fingers are so soft," I whispered, barely moving them against my flesh.

Wanting to take baby steps with my sexual therapy, instead of moving his hand down to explore the fullness of my breast, I slowly drew it up until my jaw rested in his palm and his long, slender fingers extended below and beyond my ear into my hair.

I sighed and pressed my head firmer into his hand.

My eyes closed briefly, and I enjoyed his tender caress as I whispered, "Your touch gives me goosebumps." Which I felt rise along my arms.

He reacted by slowly moving his hand forward, and I turned my head to tenderly kiss the center of his palm, marking it with a speck of moisture from the tip of my tongue.

I wanted to take his sleek, long finger between my lips and suckle it gently, but I knew patience would be my virtue on our first intrepid night together.

"You are so lovely," Mitch commented as his fingers slid down my neck, over my shoulder, and onto the silky smooth flesh where I'd placed them a moment ago.

I smiled and nodded my head, approving his tender caress.

His fingertips slipped across and dipped into the warm confines of my cleavage, then rose to caress the top of my other breast.

I moaned quietly as his tender touch caused my breasts to tingle, and I could feel my nipples react and harden into the lacy cups of my bra.

He moved to his right, keeping his left hand in contact with my skin as he came around the bar to stand beside me.

Turning a little on my stool caused his fingers to slide between my breasts once again, but this time I reached up and pushed them deeper between my tits.

Mitch circled my stool, pausing beside me to lean and whisper in my ear, "You're so goddamn sexy."

PenelopaRawr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopaRawr1

His left hand slowly slid from deep within my cleavage as he reached around from behind, gently placing both hands inside the fabric of my sundress, letting the lace of my bra tickle his palms.

In unison, his hands squeezed my tits tenderly through the lacy material of my bra, causing me to moan quietly.

His lips moved to my ear and whispered, "They're immaculate." Just before he began kissing my ear and the soft, sensitive flesh just below.

"I love how gently you caress me," I commented as his hands continued working their magic on my tits.

I leaned back against the stool and uncrossed my legs, resting my heels on its footrest and letting my thighs spread, stretching the fabric of my dress taut where the bottom button was still fastened.

His fingers slipped up onto naked flesh, then dipped below lace as his caresses became bolder.

"Yes, run your fingers over my nipples," I implored him, knowing his touch would make them even harder.

My bra straps pressed into my shoulders as his hands dipped deeper under the lacy cups, stretching them away from my sensitive tits.

"Oh yes," I murmured when his fingertips slipped over my taut nipples, intensifying the tingling I felt in my chest.

My plan, formulated as we strolled on the cool white sand earlier, was to use my gentle touch, my seductive movements, and verbal caresses to arouse him. But instead, he was slowly seducing me, bringing my body to an intense state of arousal.

"Touch me below," I suggested, wanting his slender fingers to focus on the tingling in my loins just as they had done to my chest.

He slipped one hand from my tits and moved it down to lightly rest on the top of my exposed thigh. I could feel the warmth between my thighs and knew that his fingers would be dipping into very moist flesh once they climbed from my thigh to my pussy.

As he leaned to his left, his right hand slipped off my tit and slid up to rest on the naked flesh of my shoulder.

His ear was right beside me, and I turned my head to whisper, "I'm so wet for you."

His fingertips slid along my quivering thigh until he reached the stretched fabric of my sundress, then circled inward, gently caressing the more sensitive flesh of my thigh.

"Yes, please touch me," I pleaded as his fingers neared the confluence of my legs.

Reaching their goal, his fingers touched the warm flesh beside my pussy, then slipped over onto the moist flesh of my vulva. I moaned almost inaudibly as his finger, unimpeded by panties, slipped between and into the wet folds of flesh it found.

My body shuddered as he dipped his finger deeper inside, and that awesome tingling spread ultimately through my being.

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed as he fingered me gently, only using the end of his finger and occasionally slipping it up to circle my pulsing clit.

I slipped my hands in and unbuttoned the few remaining buttons that held my sundress closed, then slipped it off my shoulders, drawing my arms up through the shoulder straps. It fell behind me, trapped under my ass, giving him better access to my loins to explore deeper when he saw fit.

I wanted his touch everywhere, my body craving his magical fingers.

I reached in and lifted one tit from the confines of lace that covered it, then quickly exposed the other, hooking the lacy cups under both.

Mitch swiveled my stool toward him and, with his finger embedded in my wet slit, gazed at my near-naked body.

"Gorgeous!" he exclaimed, his tentative stare now transformed into a lustful gaze.

His eyes slowly descended my form, pausing to examine my full ripe tits as I lifted them to show him their perfect shape and totally erect nipples. They continued down across my creamy white firm belly to my waxed pubic mound, finally stopping to watch as his slender finger slowly swirled around inside the warm wet flesh of my pussy.

I released my tits and reached for his jaw. Raising his face to look directly into his lustful eyes, I whispered, "You realize you are driving me insane?"

He only grinned, then moved his index finger to join his middle one and pressed them both deep inside me as his free hand moved to again caress my tits.

I slid my ass forward on the fabric of my dress, causing his fingers to reach even further into the pulsing flesh of my loins.

"Yes, Mitch, finger me like that," I exclaimed, using his name.

I watched him look down at his hand. His fingers were now almost entirely inside me; each time he withdrew them, they glistened with the coating of juice from within.

He didn't speak, but his eyes spoke volumes.

His other hand slipped off my tits, and he traced four sensuous lines down my belly with his fingertips. One finger dipped in beside the other two in my hot wet pussy, then slipped out, glistening with my moisture. He smiled as he lifted his hand to his lips and slipped his damp finger between tasting my nectar for the first time.

"Does my taste please you?" I whispered as he savored the flavor of my pussy.

His broad smile confirmed that my juice was pleasing to his palate.

So pleasing that I assumed he wanted more since he withdrew his fingers from my wet slit, then quickly turned his sport shirt inside out as he lifted it off and over his head.

I looked at his upper torso. His chest was covered with a curly mat of silvery hair, dark nipples piercing through.

Below, his pudgy belly jiggled some when he moved, resulting in too many years of the powerful CEO being behind his desk and not enough physical exercise.

I smiled, acknowledging that even though he wasn't in the best of shape, I still found him very sexy.

His eyes, now deep dark pools of lust, stared into mine, searching for the center of my being as his hands came to rest on my thighs.

As Mitch slowly dropped to his knees before me, I lifted my right leg and placed it on the bar. I immediately felt his fingers slide again onto the sensitive flesh on my inner thighs. I reached out and pulled my right leg further open to give him more accessible access to my quivering loins, but my heel bumped into one of our drink glasses, tipping it and spilling the contents onto the bar.

"Oh shit, I should..." I began to exclaim, wanting to clean up after my clumsy move immediately, but Mitch interrupted, saying, "Later!"

He leaned forward and began a magical tour of my thighs with his soft lips kissing every square inch of both quivering thighs, his fingers leading the way toward his ultimate goal.

While he pleasured me like none before, I was gently massaging my tits, lifting, cupping, and softly pinching the hard nipples, but eventually needed to urge him to complete his tantalizing travels along my thighs. I abandoned my tits and combed my long sexy fingers into his hair, guiding him closer and closer to the steamy center of my being.

"Please," I pleaded, arching my back, trying to force my loins closer to his lips.

Mercifully, Mitch reached his goal. His tongue slipped between his lips and softly flicked at the throbbing nub of my clit. Over and over again, the tip of his tongue teased my clit. I finally gave in and laced my fingers together behind his head and firmly drew his mouth against my clit.

A sinful groan escaped my lips as he flattened his tongue and slipped it between my moist lips.

"Oh fuck YES!" I exclaimed as his tongue probed the searing, hot, wet flesh.

Mitchell Freeman may have a problem with erectile dysfunction; only time will tell how much of a problem it is. But his talent for providing oral pleasure was superb, and over the next 20 minutes, he proved that fact beyond a shadow of a doubt.

His tongue, lips, and even his nose brought me to untold heights of sexual arousal. Time and time again, he had me on the very brink of orgasm just to let me slide back, eventually turning my body into a quivering mass of sexual frustration.

I pleaded with him again and again to take me over the edge and allow me to climax, rewarding him with a flood of orgasmic juices.

But Mitch had a secret and a reason for not allowing me to cum. Just when I suspected I would pass out from his unbelievable oral stimulation, he abruptly stood up between my thighs.

My somewhat disappointed expression instantly changed to one of wanton lust as he undid his pants and dropped them to reveal a stunning, thick bulge in his briefs.

He smiled at me widely as he peeled the white cotton briefs off his hips, which unleashed his utterly erect cock. Mitch didn't say anything; he grasped the awakened giant and moved toward me.

I, on the other hand, urged him on, knowing this hard cock could be a fleeting thing. "Fuck me now!" I demanded.

His bulbous cock head pressed against the swollen flesh of my pussy lips.

"Gimme all of it!" I exclaimed

He moved his hips forward, causing my lips to spread around this beautiful cock head.

I let out a lusty moan and urged him on, "Bury that hard cock deep inside me!"

His hips never stopped moving until his heavy balls rested against the fabric of my dress dangling over the stool, and his patch of curly pubic hair ground into my pelvic bone.

A soulful moan escaped his lips as he felt warm wet flesh surround his cock for the first time in a decade.

I no longer felt the need to urge him to make me cum. From the moment his hard cock sank to my depths, my mind was concentrated on pleasing him with my body. There would be time for my pleasure later this weekend, time for him to not only carry me to unbelievable heights of sexual arousal but to join me as together we would ride the tsunami of orgasmic pleasure.

I urged him on, "Fuck me, dear God, please fuck me."

He withdrew and quickly thrust in again.

"Yes, hard and fast!" I exclaimed, wanting him to abandon any thought of making me cum.

His hips began moving faster, his heavy balls slamming against me from below, and his pubic mound ground against my clit from above.

I could tell that ten years of sexual frustration pent up inside him was about to explode.

"Fuck me, Mitch!" I nearly screamed, wanting him to pump me full of his hot flood of cum.

Over and over, his cock pounded into my steamy depths, and again and again, I begged him, "Fill me with your hot cum!"

Beads of sweat poured from his face, dripping off his chin and into the mat of silvery hair below.

"That's it, cum for me, baby!" I implored as his eyes glazed over, and his cock began to swell noticeably inside my hot wet pussy.

An almost painful groan escaped his throat as his body convulsed and his cock exploded inside me.

I was instantly filled with hot thick cum, his large balls pumping a flood of pent-up seed into every nook of my pussy.

Mitch collapsed forward, his cock surging on its own, shooting every drop deep inside.

"God, that feels so fucking good," I moaned as his sweaty chest pressed against my soft giant tits.

His mouth captured mine, and his tongue probed between my lips, the lingering taste of my wet pussy still clinging to his lips and tongue.

His cock stopped surging but twitched involuntarily as the final few drops of cum oozed inside my flooded sheath, filling me much like a swordsman's blade fills his scabbard.

As his cock began growing flaccid, his thick sauce began spilling from my slit, oozing down to soil my dress and, I assumed, dripping onto the expensive carpet below.

Mitch lifted his body off mine and moved back, his cock slipping from my flooded pussy and drooping down along one thigh.

His broad smile thanked me.

I returned his smile with a sexy grin, then whispered, "So much for that dysfunction."

He laughed soundly, knowing I was his cure for tonight.

I knew deep in my mind that every time we would have sex, it would be a challenge to arouse his cock, but that was a challenge I happily accepted, knowing that if I succeeded, he would return to the States with an entirely new attitude about himself.

"I'm leaking all over the place," I commented, feeling the wet spot under me grow.

"Sorry about that; ten years is a long time," Mitch replied.

"Please excuse me," I asked.

He replied, "Of course."

As I stood up and gathered my dress, he looked at me. His eyes told me that he was looking at an angel who had rescued him from a decade in the sexual abyss.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and sat down to let his seed drain from me. A warm, moist washcloth refreshed my loins but did nothing to quell the wonderful glow he'd rewarded me with.

I slipped my bra off, wrapped my body in a fluffy white bathrobe, soaked a clean washcloth with warm water, and rang it out tightly.

Mitch was sitting on the stool where he'd just filled me with cum, his limp cock dangling down over the edge of the stool.

I opened the washcloth and slowly wiped his brow and down over his chest, finishing with his cock and scrotum.

With a sexy grin on my lips, I remarked, "These sure provide a huge load." My delicate hands cupped his balls as I wiped them clean.

As I finished, he spoke, "I'd forgotten how hungry I get after great sex."

"Me too, I'm famished," I replied, having not eaten since I picked at the airline meal I'd had on the flight earlier.

"Why don't you order something from room service while I shower?" Mitch suggested.

"What do you want?" I asked, not knowing how hungry he was.

He grinned over his shoulder as he walked toward the bathroom. "Surprise me," he said just before disappearing from my view.

I called down to room service and ordered an assortment of hors d'oeuvres. I checked the refrigerator as I did to make sure there was an ample supply of Coronas and fresh lime.

I opened a bottle of Mexican beer, poured it into a pilsner glass, sliced the lime, and hung a slice on the edge.

Mitch was already in the shower when I entered the bathroom. "I brought you something," I said to him.

He peeked out from around the shower curtain and smiled. Reaching out and taking the glass from my hand, he said, "I love Corona."

After a considerable gulp, he returned it to me, his smile acknowledging that he appreciated my gesture.

"Did you see that Jacuzzi tub?" He questioned from behind the curtain.

"I did, and it looks like a two-person tub," I commented.

He giggled. "I've always had a fantasy of getting a blowjob while in one of those."

I laughed loudly. "You want me to hold my breath that long?" I teased him.

"Silly girl," In my fantasy, I'm sitting on the edge.

I walked over to the shower and pulled the curtain back. Mitch turned his body covered with lathered soap. "Fantasy fulfilled," I promised, acknowledging that sometime this weekend, I'd be happy to suck his cock in the tub.

I let him finish his shower and waited for room service to deliver our snack.

I heard the shower water stop just before a light knock on the door. "Room service," a muffled voice announced from the hall.

I opened the door and held it for the cute little Mexican girl who had delivered our food cart.

"You can put it right over there," I instructed, pointing to the sitting area near the balcony.

As she passed, I tipped her a twenty, then untied my robe so Mitch could enjoy my visual snack while we enjoyed the hors d'oeuvres.

He returned with just a towel wrapped around his waist with his belly overhanging it just a little.

"At least he's comfortable with his body," I thought as he walked toward me.

His eyes savored what I'd exposed between the ends of my robe, and his hands slipped through the opening to circle me and pull me tightly against his body.

"I can't thank you enough for that," he said as his mouth caught mine.

I resisted the urge to suggest he could thank me by giving me a huge tip, but instead replied, "No need to thank me. It's my job." I instantly regretted adding the reference to my job.

His hands explored my naked back under the robe as he replied, "And you're very good at it, too." A smile coming to his lips eased my regrets some.

"Let's eat. I'm starved," Mitch suggested.

"Follow me," I replied as I pushed the food cart through the door onto the balcony.

Mitch and I sat in the warm night air with the sounds of waves crashing far below, nibbling on tasty snacks and drinking Mexican beer for the next hour.

We talked about his life and the immediate future of working in the hell hole of Washington, DC.

I got the impression that he wasn't looking forward to it very much, dealing with the mindless questions of the press and the likes of Johnston and his counterparts in the Senate.

His life before this was one of total control from the CEO's office. I thought he wouldn't last a full term before he ran screaming from inside the beltway and returned to his love of corporate finance.

Mitch yawned widely after his second beer, and I suggested. "Let's turn in early."

He smiled in agreement, and within five minutes, we were snuggled together between satin sheets, his arm softly cradling my naked body close to his.

His slow, shallow breathing confirmed that he had fallen asleep first, and as I placed one delicate hand on his chest, I closed my eyes, thinking my first day in Cancun was an overwhelming success.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow and cleared my mind to allow myself to drift into a peaceful sleep.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments