Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Margaret and Sam consummate their affair with an afternoon of hot steamy lovemaking."

Sam again took my hand and led me into his family room. A very cozy den with a large plasma television in one corner, a fireplace across the far end, and a well-stocked library in the other corner. Facing all three was a huge sectional sofa with a lounging seat at one end.

Soft lights were shown from the ceiling, and a unique ceiling fan rotated slowly overhead.

"What a wonderful room, Sam," I commented.

"Thanks, Margaret. It's nice to be able to share it with someone." Sam replied.

I walked over to him and slowly placed my hands on his shoulders. Our eyes met as I whispered. "Sam, do you remember at the park when you asked me if I wanted a massage?"

"Yes." He replied.

I moved even closer, and looking deeply into his incredibly dark eyes, I again whispered. "When I turned my head, and your lips brushed my cheek?"

"Yes, Margaret, I remember," Sam said.

"Your touch made my nipples hard, Sam, and I wanted to kiss you in the worst way," I admitted.

"I wanted that too, Margaret,” he said.

I closed the minuscule distance between our bodies and tilted my head back. Through parted, moist lips, I began to whisper. "Kiss..." but before I could utter the word “me,” Sam's lips found mine. It was a sensual, soft first kiss, barely touching but touching, nonetheless.

His arms circled my body and pulled me tighter against his. My erect nipples pierced at the cotton fabric of my sundress covering them.

Sam's tongue darted toward mine, and I accepted it gladly. As our kiss intensified, Sam began moving his hands over my back. At first, down to the base of my spine, then up into the short hair on the back of my neck. I continually ran my fingernails through his wavy hair. His touch excited me. His tongue encouraged me. His smell intoxicated me.

I moaned softly as his hands slid beyond the base of my spine and pulled my loins toward him and against the growing bulge in his jeans.

Pleadingly, I asked. "Can I touch it?"

Sam didn't reply but instead slipped his hand over mine and guided me to his growing cock.

"Hmm,” I moaned as my delicate fingers ran the length of his imprisoned erection.

Both of his hands were again on my ass. Kneading the soft flesh pulling my loins tight against my hand and his hard cock.

Sam darted his tongue repeatedly between my lips, our mouths tightly against one another, performing a passion dance of lust.

He broke our kiss and moved his lips to my ear. "I promised you a massage,” he whispered.

"Later, baby," I replied.

I wanted his internal massage most of all. I wanted to strip this wonderful gentleman and have him for myself.

Sam's deft fingers slid to the tiny metal tab at the top of my dress's zipper, and slowly, very, very slowly, he slid the tab down my back.

I moaned deeply as he took forever to pull it down. Sam cupped his fingers around the open zipper and almost as slowly ran them up until he reached the top.

"Yes, baby!" I exclaimed as he continued up under the shoulder straps that still held the dress to my body.

As his soft fingers slid over my shoulders, I dropped my arms to my sides and leaned back, still keeping contact with his rock-hard cock with my pubic mound.

Sam's eyes followed the fabric as he peeled it from my full, lush breasts. His eyes widened when the fabric slipped off my tits, exposing twin pink, totally erect nipples.

Sam returned his gaze to my eyes as I whispered. "They're very sensitive, Sam."

Knowing I couldn't keep my loins pressed against his and still have him slip the dress from my hips, I reluctantly moved my hips back while he slid the garment off and let it fall to the floor, a puddle of colorful fabric around my heeled sandals.

His eyes explored every inch of naked flesh before him, almost as if he was memorizing the vision for all time.

Sam moved his hands to my hips and turned me so I was facing away from him. His hands slowly moved from my hips across my belly. One index finger circled the outline of my belly button.

I cooed softly and arched my back, pressing my shoulder against his chest and my ass against his loins. The rock-hard bulge of his cock pressed into my ass.

Sam's hands inched up toward my heaving breasts and paused when his fingers reached the crease beneath, where they merged with the flesh of my torso.

"Touch them, please, Sam," I said, urging his soft hands onward.

His fingers climbed over my tingling flesh thumbs and index fingers, tweaking my taut nipples both at once. I shuddered from the incredible sensation of another man touching my breasts. His soft hands gently caressed their full firmness. My erect nipples pierced into his palms, begging for more attention.

While I was pleased with his gentle foreplay of my tits, I wanted him to know that there was more to me than a pair of sensitive breasts. I slid my right hand up and grasped his wrist, slowly drawing his soft hand down over my belly to the clean-shaven mound of trembling flesh above my pussy.

"Please touch me here." I pleaded.

Sam moved his hand almost too slowly toward my steamy slit. His middle finger first discovered my erect clit, which he circled several times before applying direct pressure on the hard nub.

"Oh god, yes!" I exclaimed as his wonderful finger teased my throbbing clit.

Sam nuzzled his lips against my neck and kissed every inch he could reach, then directed his attention to my ear. His lips sucked on my ear lobe, and he flicked his tongue against it repeatedly.

I shuddered again and whispered. "You're driving me insane.”

I turned my head as far as I could, trying to capture his lips with my own, but before I could, he slipped his middle finger between my pussy lips and into the steaming hot dripping wet depths.

I shuddered once again as a spear of pleasure raced through my body. Sam's hands were softer than Barry's and every bit as skillful, if not more. He used his finger to explore and discover parts of my pussy that I couldn't remember ever being touched like this before.

"Oh, Sam!" I exclaimed as his caresses nearly caused my knees to buckle.

All the while, Sam was caressing my body from behind. I was grinding my ass against his still denim-imprisoned erection. I wanted that rock-solid bulge pardoned and released from the jail cell that kept it from me.

I turned to face him, causing his finger to slip from inside me. Drawing his glistening finger to my lips, I suckled it, licking my wetness from him.

Sam started to pull my body toward his once again. But I wanted naked flesh against naked flesh and quickly moved my hands between us. He paused and smiled widely, knowing precisely what I wanted.

While I found the way he removed my dress highly erotic, I was having none of that with his sweater. In one swift movement, I pulled the garment over his head and tossed it aside like some old rag.

Sam's chest is very tanned, most likely from bare-chested yard work. The salt and pepper effect of his hair is repeated on his chest. His nipples, small and dark, stood out very hard.

I ran my sexy nails up through his chest hair and whispered. "Very sexy."

Once my hands reached his shoulders, I circled his neck, and we pulled our bodies together. My nipples tingled as they contacted his hairy chest.

"I love that," I said just before his lips and tongue found mine, and our passionate French kissing began again.

With my body now naked except for my white satin thong and heeled sandals, Sam was free to explore every inch of sensual flesh with his soft hands. And explore he did. As we kissed, he caressed my shoulders and back. He grasped my ass and pulled my loins even tighter against the throbbing bulge still imprisoned by denim bars.

My hands continually explored his upper torso and muscular arms. While he may be a little overweight, he still was a powerful man, and I traced the outline of his arm muscles with delicate fingernails.

"God, I want you, Margaret!" Sam exclaimed while I gasped for breath once we broke off our seductive kiss.

I pulled his ear to my lips and whispered. "Take me, Sam."

Sam turned slightly and, in one herculean movement, swooped me off my feet and into his strong arms. I instantly circled his neck with my hands and gazed lustfully into his eyes as he carried me to the lounging seat at the far end of the sofa.

Ever so gently, he placed me on his altar of lust. Before straightening up, Sam kissed me again—a soft, sensual kiss to hold me over until he joined me on the altar.

I turned slightly as he began undoing his belt, grasped the satin material of my thong at my hips, and pulled the garment high over my sexy, flaring hips.

Sam's eyes were glued to my body, roaming up and down over and over again. His chest muscles twitched involuntarily, wanting to be caressed again by my delicate fingertips.

I kept my eyes directed to his loins wanting the fully erect bulge to be released from its denim confines, wanting that rock-hard cock exposed to my lustful gaze and sensuous touch.

Sam opened his belt, almost teasingly slowly, then moved his fingers to the clasp that held his jeans in place.

My eyes remained on his loins, waiting for my sexual gift to be unwrapped.

His fingers moved the tab of his zipper down, and the denim finally mercifully began to give way. A flash of white cotton appeared, and as he slipped the jeans off his hips, that cotton tented forward. His nearly unleashed erection pushed the elastic waistband away from his abdomen.

Sam smiled, knowing in my mind he was taking far too long to remove the final barrier that prevented me from seeing what I wanted to see most.

I licked my lips in anticipation and whispered. "I want you, Sam."

His thumbs hooked under the elastic and slowly turned the fabric inside out. A deep purple cock head appeared. Another turn and the flaring soft flesh of his corona was exposed to my lustful stare.

"Oh God, yes,” I whimpered.

The cotton slipped lower, and my eyes were rewarded with a view of a rock-hard cock shaft bulging in every way, a matrix of blood-engorged pulsing veins, and a thick urethra running along the underside.

Mercifully, the cotton fell away, and I was stunned with my first full view of my new lover's total package. A heavy scrotum filled with cum producing balls. His ball sack hung away from the base of his erect cock, and as Sam stepped out of his briefs, his balls swayed from side to side. I couldn't wait to hold those twin globes of cum filled flesh in my hands, and I again licked my lips in anticipation.

Sam moved forward, and his erection pointed straight at me. I reached for it wanting to feel for the first time his beautiful cock pulsing in the palm of my delicate hand, wanting to circle the deep purple head with my fingers and tease the sensitive flesh of his corona with my sexy nails.

Sam stopped short of my reach and sat on the lounge beside my feet. I gazed down between his thighs at the object of my desire, its hard flesh throbbing, blood racing through the veins.

Sam smiled as he circled one ankle with both hands and then slowly began to massage up the length of my calf. I let my attention to his beautiful cock wain for just a moment and tilted my head back, moaning as he again touched me with his soft hands.

His thumbs teased at my kneecap as the other fingers caressed the flesh behind my knee. I brought my head forward again and captured his eyes with mine. He pierced my eyes with his lustful, wanton stare. His hands slowly move up, circling my thigh and teasing the quivering flesh they found there.

"Absolutely lovely," Sam remarked as his hand performed their magic journey toward my loins.

I hoped he wouldn't give the other leg the same treatment because I didn't believe I could endure the wait.

Sam shifted his hips, moving further up the lounge toward me and bringing his erect cock within my reach.

I slid one hand along his thigh until I could turn it and grasp that beautiful cock in my fingers.

"Hmm,” Sam moaned as my talented digits surrounded his pulsing cock.

At the same time, his soft hand reached the confluence of my thighs, and his index finger brushed against my labia, still covered with satin fabric. The contact sent a chill up my spine and caused my glands to excrete juices in anticipation of what would happen.

I grasped his rock-hard cock and slowly stroked upward toward the head, letting my soft fingers linger over the flaring smooth flesh of his corona.

Sam moaned profoundly and, as I had told him earlier, said. "It's very sensitive, Margaret." A fact that I would use to my advantage later when I teased him there with my lips and tongue.

Sam didn't pierce my labia with his skillful digits but continued his sensuous climb along my quivering naked body. His hands are now flat on my belly and moving toward my full heaving tits.

I slowly began stroking his cock, reaching as far as I could between his thighs but not able to cup his massive balls in my palms yet.

His soft fingers reached the crease of flesh where my tits blended into my belly, and he slid his thumbs together to explore the deep cleavage between my tits. As he twisted his hand inwards, his fingertips slid up over my tits and touched my nipples again. Another chill shot up my spine.

"Oh God, Sam," I exclaimed.

Sam shifted his weight again and leaned toward the heaving orbs of tingling flesh. A deep, throaty moan escaped my throat as his hands lifted the quivering flesh and taut nipples toward his moist lips.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as he formed an "O" with his lips and sucked one hard nipple between. His tongue darted toward the sensitive nub of pleasure and tantalized it with repeated soft flicks.

"Oh God, Sam,” I whimpered again.

His tongue and lips moved away for only a moment while he captured the twin and teased that one likewise.

My delicate hand continued to move slowly up and down the length of his twitching cock shaft, and each time my soft fingers slid over the smooth corona, I hesitated for a moment to pay special attention to his most sensitive spot. I loved how his cock felt in my hand. Longer and not as fat as another cock I'm familiar with, its bulging head would surely rub against my cervix and G-spot when eventually he began thrusting it into my hot searing pussy. I was confident that his longer length would also reach the back of my throat and beyond, finally allowing me to feel what it is like to have a throbbing cock slip into my warm moist throat. Oh yes, this beautiful cock that I held in my delicate finger was going to provide me with untold new pleasures, and I could hardly wait to experience those erotic pleasures.

Sam pleasured both my nipples for an extended time, and I wasn't about to ask him to stop since, time after time, his soft oral caresses sent spears of pleasure through my body. My nipples tingled unlike they had ever before. While my son of a bitch spouse lingered on my tits, I was quickly becoming aware that Barry had no clue how to pleasure me with his mouth like my new lover was at this very moment. It was becoming brutally clear that Sam was leaps and bounds beyond Barry when it came to giving oral pleasure, and I couldn't wait for him to use those talents between my thighs.

My wait wasn't long as Sam slowly kissed his way up my chest to my neck and then my mouth, kissing me deeply and probing my oral cavity with his expert tongue. I moaned soulfully as he pierced my lips and explored my tongue with his. He broke our kiss and whispered. "So beautiful."

I ran my nails through his hair before he moved away, briefly standing partly while he lifted one knee and placed it between my legs. As he pushed the other to join the first, his erect cock slid across the quivering flesh on my thigh.

I stared at him with lustful, wanton eyes, knowing he was about to bestow untold oral pleasures on my twitching body.

His hands slid up my thighs, and skillful fingers hooked the tiny straps high on my hips and slowly peeled my thong off my loins. I lifted my hips to allow him to remove the garment, and as it reached my knees, I lifted my feet above him as he slipped the satin thong over my heels.

Sam tossed the flimsy thong aside and grasped my ankles. "Can we leave these on?" he asked as his hands slid off my ankles and onto the heel of my sandals.

I whispered my reply, "I love fucking with my sexy shoes on, Sam."

I couldn't see his expression but knew his eyes were glued to what was about to be exposed.

We both moved my feet apart, spreading my legs and exposing my glistening pussy to his lustful stare. Sam's expression astounded me. His wide-eyed, lusty stare sent another chill up my spine. His eyes screamed I want you.

"Sam, do you wanna fuck that sweet MILF pussy?" I asked.

Sam just nodded, but his eyes screamed yes.

He slowly began crawling up and spreading my thighs wider and wider. My glistening labia, swollen and moist, lay exposed before him. Sam was the first man other than Barry who had ever seen my pussy. I think Sam is the first who looked upon it with such an intense, lustful stare.

He stretched his arms out to the side, keeping his death grip on the heels of my sandals, and I felt my twitching lips spread, allowing my new lover to gaze down at the tight entrance to my cunt.

I looked down over my heaving breasts to gaze at his loins. Sam's raging cock stood straight away from his body. His extended nut sack hung down from the base of his pulsing shaft. That enormous nut sack that cradled his cum filled balls. I couldn't wait for it to be slapping against my ass.

Sam reached his arms limit, unleashed my heels, and slid his hands up over my slim ankles and part way up my calves. My pussy spread wider, begging for his cock. Begging to be impaled profoundly deeper than any cock had before.

He moved his knees one last time, bringing them tightly against my thighs just above the knees.

"Oh God, Sam, I can't wait!” I screamed.

My wait was only a moment as Sam pressed harder on my legs and rolled my hips, lifting my fiery flesh toward his raging erection.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed.

He lowered his hips, and the tip touched me, causing another shudder that racked my entire body.

The bulging head slipped between my swollen lips, where Sam paused for a millisecond. I could feel his smooth, flaring corona pressing at the entrance.

In another second, Sam dropped his hips. I moaned soulfully as his wonderful pulsing cock speared my pussy its searing folds grasping tightly at his throbbing cock.

His pubic mound crushed against my clean-shaven body, and for the first time, his incredible balls slapped against my ass.

In one delirious moment, Sam and I both discovered that we fit together perfectly. His cock head pressed against my cervix, and my pussy quickly stretched to surround him as if it had been used to mold his beautiful rock-hard cock.

Sam's hands slid off my legs, coming to rest just beside my heaving tits. I instantly circled his waist with my legs and locked my heels behind his back.

At the same time, Sam dropped to his elbows; he drove that gleaming shaft of pleasure deep inside me again, stopping once his flaring corona had slid across my G-spot and his throbbing cock head stretched my cervix.

His chest pressed hard against my sensitive nipples, burying their erect tips into the stately patch of hair on Sam's chest. I circled his back and dug my nails into the naked flesh.

My new lover stared deeply into my eyes. Our open mouths found each other quickly, followed by our probing tongues. Finally, after untold minutes, we were joined together and joined together at every possible sensual part. It felt incredible, but in the moments that followed, I was surrounded by guilt.

A man I'd only met a few hours earlier was buried deep inside my twitching pussy. Another man was pressing his naked chest against my husband's tits. Another man was probing my mouth with his sensual tongue—another man who, at this moment, I wanted more than any other man.

Keeping his mouth locked on mine and his hairy chest pressed tightly against my tits, Sam lifted his hips until that perfect cock head nearly slipped from me. Then, in one incredible thrust, he drove my feelings of guilt from me. His pulsing cock filled my being, driving the guilt from my body and mind.

My body surrendered to this other man, and my mind quickly followed.

Sam broke our soul-searching kiss and lifted his head enough so we could stare into each other's eyes. He withdrew and immediately began a slow plunge into my fiery depths, only to withdraw again after his cock head and corona had pleasured the deepest part of my twitching pussy.

"Oh, God, Fuck,” I murmured, each word expelled from my throat by a slow thrust of his hips.

As Sam increased the tempo of his thrusts, I used my heels to pull him against me. Pressing him onward toward the peak of ecstasy. Miniscule rings of pleasure spread from my loins, washing over my being like the rings from a stone thrown into a calm pool of water. But unlike the rings from a stone, which diminish as they spread, they grew in size and frequency. With each plunge into my searing pussy another swirling ring of pleasure coursed through my body.

"So good,” I was able to utter between thrusts.

Sam, too, felt the rings of pleasure as he plunged into me he was able to say. "So." and when he drove his beautiful cock home again, he finished with. "Tight!"

I was beginning to feel the unmistakable beginning of an orgasm. Those rings had grown to waves crashing over me as surely as Sam's cock continued to piston inside me.

Sam's face contorted, and he dropped his head beside mine. I felt the painful bite of human teeth on my shoulder as his cock surged and exploded inside me. Those colossal cum filled balls could no longer wait to expel their pent-up seed. In an instant, they pumped me full of cum. My pussy involuntarily clamped down on his throbbing shaft accepting every ounce and every drop of his thick searing hot cum.

"Oh, fuck!" Sam exclaimed.

I pulled in with my heels holding my new lover deep inside me until his last drop deposited deep inside my flooding pussy.

"God damn it!" Sam uttered with a sorrowful tone of voice.

"I turned my lips to his ear and whispered. "It's beautiful, baby.'

I hadn't yet climbed to the peak. I hadn't yet achieved the orgasm I craved, but I knew in my soul that Sam had just released three years of pent-up sexual frustration. I gladly accepted the consequences of that frustration and the amazing volume of cum his beautiful balls had just pumped into me.

Sam turned his face toward mine and said. "I came too soon, Margaret."

I smiled and replied. "You came at a perfect time, baby." I was lying to him. If he had held out for a few seconds more, we would be basked in the shining glory of mutual orgasm. But Sam needed to get off. He needed to know that after three long years, his cock still was capable of filling a woman, capable of pleasuring her beyond her wildest dreams.

Sam's sorrowful tone continued. "I'm sorry Margaret, I so much wanted to make you cum with me. His cock lost its rigidity softening to the point that it was difficult for me to grasp the shaft with my flooded pussy.

I released my legs and accepted my fate for now. But I know ways of bringing a lover back to life. I have talents capable of raising his cock from the dead as surely as a phoenix rises from the ashes of his own fate.

Sam slipped from me, and he moved to the side. His flaccid cock drug across my thigh, leaving a streak of fuck fluids. As he flopped down next to me, I rolled to my side and draped one long, sensual leg over his hips.

"This was supposed to be for your pleasure, Margaret," Sam said, then continued. "And instead, I lose control and shoot my load before you get off."

I moved one hand to his temple and ran my nails through his sweaty hair. "Sam," I said.

He watched my eyes as I continued. "This was for our pleasure. And besides, it's early; we have all afternoon to worry about such things,” I giggled and added, "Maybe we'll get lucky and go into sudden death over time."

Sam smiled and rested one hand on my shoulder. "Sorry about the bite, babe,” he whispered.

"Not a problem; it was in the heat of passion," I replied, knowing I'd have to hide the mark from Barry until it healed.

Sam and I rested for some time, talking about the intensity of first sex. The concerns each lover has that perhaps they wouldn't click.

But Sam told me that those concerns didn't have time to grow since we made love less than three hours after we met.

"The few concerns I had, Margaret, disappeared the first time I thrust into you," Sam explained.

"I know I felt the same way, Sam," I replied, then added. "You fit me perfectly, babe,”

He smiled, knowing what I said was true. "I love how you contract your muscles to grab at my cock, Margaret."

Now I was smiling, knowing that those contractions happen every time a rock-hard cock slips into my pussy.

"Sam, I'm oozing all over your lounge," I admitted feeling his cum leaking from my flooded slit and running down my thigh.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"There's a powder room in the foyer, Margaret," Sam said.

"I'll be back in a jiffy," I said as I sat up and stood beside the lounge.

I took a moment to gaze down at my new lover. His relaxed body still glistened with sweat. I turned without saying a word and, wearing nothing but my sexy heels, slowly walked away from him. My hips moved sensually, and droplets of cum ran down my legs.

Just before I turned the corner into the foyer, I looked over my shoulder. Sam was staring at me, watching my ass and legs as I walked. I saw his smile before I disappeared toward the bath.

While cleaning up in the powder room, my mind raced on the events that had just transpired. I had taken a new lover, an incredible man who was quite capable of pleasuring me no end. A substitute for my husband on weekends, Monday nights, and the occasional Thursday evening from today until the Super Bowl.

More importantly, I thought about how I'd go about bringing that beautiful cock back to life. Only one answer made sense, orally. I'd return to my new lover and cleanse his flaccid cock with my mouth. I'd bring his phoenix of a cock back from the ashes to stand erect before me majestically. And then I'd receive my reward.

Sam had gotten a tea towel from the kitchen and folded it in half to cover the cum stain we'd deposited on his lounge. He was lying on the towel, stretched out, his legs partly spread, his limp cock positioned on his curly patch of pubic hair.

I slowly walked toward him, giving him ample time to enjoy my firm tits and their tiny pink erect nipples. His eyes traveled from my face to my tits and then down to my shaved pussy.

"Infuckingcredible,” Sam uttered as I approached.

"Do you like my body?" I asked.

"Margaret, like is the understatement of the century,” he replied. "I've never seen more beautiful breasts," he added.

I smiled and cupped them. "Seventy-five-hundred-dollar tits baby."

"You're kidding, Margaret," Sam said.

"Yep, my hubby wanted a trophy wife, and he bought me these," I explained.

Sam giggled just as I sat down at the bottom of the lounge and placed one delicate, soft hand on his naked foot. "I don't suppose you can thank him for me, Margaret?"

"That wouldn't be a good idea," I replied, my hand moving from his foot toward his knee.

I lifted one leg and then the other to kneel at his feet, sitting back on my heels and straightening up so Sam could continue to enjoy staring at my tits.

Placing one hand on each foot, I slowly spread his legs until his feet dropped off the edge of the lounge.

"Sam?" I said, pausing until his eyes moved up to my face. "I want you to watch my face. I don't want you to miss a second of this,” I said.

Sam knew what was about to happen and stopped me as he said. "Margaret, I don't recover this fast."

I grinned a devilish grin and replied. "We'll just see about that." As I stretched my arms toward his loins and lowered my shoulders to seductively crawl toward his flaccid cock.

I moved my soft hands to his thighs, stopping their ascent at the crease between his legs and abdomen. I slowly lowered my body, my tits slipping between his spread thighs.

Gazing up into his eyes, I said. "Keep watching, Sam."

His eyes remained fixed on my face. His arms were resting at his sides.

My delicate fingers slid inward toward his limp cock. My right hand slipped beneath and lifted it off his pubic hair. It felt sticky, still coated with his cum and my pussy juices.

My left hand slid deeper between his thighs, and I pressed my index fingernail against the tiny patch of flesh that separates his scrotum from his anus. His eyes widened, not sure if I was going to penetrate his ass or not. But his ass wasn't my goal. My goal was those huge balls and magnificent sack that had pumped so much cum into me earlier.

I tried to cup his balls in my tiny hand but could only manage to grasp one, which I quickly rolled around inside his sack.

"Oh, my God," Sam said.

I just smiled and pulled his soft cock toward my face. From my position, I had to look around his cock shaft to see his expression. He seemed to take on a look of wonderment, like something was about to happen that he'd dreamed of forever.

Sam spoke. "My ex would never."

"Never suck cock?" I said, interrupting him.

"Not once, Margaret,” he admitted.

The look of wonderment he'd had was understandable.

I smiled and told him. "I love sucking cock, Sam,” and before he could reply, I added. "And licking big beautiful balls,” I paused as I lifted his toward my extended tongue. "just like these."

With that, I slowly licked up along his scrotum, circling one and then the other cum producing ball before moving my tongue up to the base of his limp cock.

Sam's eyes were glued to the vision of wonderment happening between his legs. His jaw dropped as my tongue slowly slipped along the cum coated urethra toward the small scar where his foreskin had been removed as a baby. The cum residue coating his cock tasted terrific. Sweet and salty at the same time. I imagined it would taste even better, searing hot and pumping into my mouth.

I let the tip of my tongue linger on his frenulum for a moment, then slowly circled the soft, smooth flesh of his corona. Sam's stare intensified.

My tongue drew smaller and smaller circles around his cock head until it reached its goal, the tiny slit that had opened wide and pumped all that beautiful cum inside me.

As I pursed my lips and sucked on that tiny slit, I was rewarded with a final drop of warm cum that hadn't been pumped into me earlier.

"Hmm,” I moaned.

Parting my lips wider, I took the head inside my warm, wet mouth. I licked and sucked his cock head clean.

"Oh geez," Sam exclaimed as I took another inch of soft cock flesh between my lips.

Moving my mouth up and down, I'd suck and lick until I could no longer taste his sweet seed, then happily engulf another inch to cleanse him thoroughly.

Sam watched intensely as inch after inch of his cock disappeared between my soft lips.

I easily took all of him in my mouth. Sucking a soft cock is easy; it bends and flexes into every part of a woman's mouth. But what I craved was feeling a throbbing rock-hard cock slipping between my lips, sliding over my tongue, and for the first time, invading the soft, moist flesh of my throat.

After completely cleaning his cock I let him slip from my oral grasp and moved down to suck one golf ball-sized ball between my lips and then the other. I licked his ball sack clean, and before moving back up to give his cock more attention, I took one of his balls in my mouth and slowly hummed a short tune.

"Oh, my God,” Sam again exclaimed as my tune ended and his beautiful cum producing ball popped out of my mouth.

Even with all my efforts while cleansing his cock it remained flaccid. I raised a little and positioned my lips directly over the head of his soft cock.

It twitched slightly as I opened my mouth and took the head inside again. My cheeks drew in tightly as I sucked hard on the head. My hands delicately stroking the exposed shaft as I sucked.

"Yes, Margaret!" Sam exclaimed, and his cock surged ever so slightly.

Encouraged by my small victory, I let an inch of shaft enter my warm, wet mouth.

Sam's cock surged again stronger this time.

I rewarded my new lover by taking another inch. I could feel the blood returning to the matrix of veins along his swelling cock shaft.

"Keep sucking, Margaret,” Sam encouraged me.

While not totally erect, Sam's beautiful cock had swollen to the point that I could not just lower my mouth over it and suck only lightly on the swelling flesh.

"That's it, baby," Sam whispered

I inhaled twin lungs full of oxygen and dropped my warm mouth entirely over his cock.

Oh, my God!" Sam exclaimed as my nose bumped into his pubic mound.

Holding him entirely inside, I sucked hard on Sam's entire cock.

It swelled noticeably.

His beautiful cock was coming back to life. As I sucked him, I felt it grow until the tip bumped against the tight opening of my throat. That sensation drove me onward, and I began fucking him with my soft, warm wet mouth.

"Fuckin A, Margaret," Sam exclaimed when he felt his cock press against that tight spot.

I had risen his limp dick back to life. My nose no longer reached the sticky cum coated patch of pubic hair, but the musty scent rising from him drove me onward.

Sam's restored erection pulsed in my mouth. The matrix of blood-engorged veins stood out from the shaft, and I could actually feel his heart pumping through his cock. The bulging head now totally hard pressed against the back of my mouth.

This was the moment I'd dreamed about for so long, the moment when a man's throbbing cock first invades my fleshy throat.

I pressed down, but like a virgin's hymen, my throat resisted, its muscles still tight.

I lifted an inch or so and tried again.

Sam finally realized what I was doing or trying to do and said, "Margaret, you'll hurt yourself."

With his cock held firmly in my mouth, I shook my head "no," letting him know this was something I craved.

I tried to relax my throat muscles and pressed his throbbing cock head against the entrance again. The muscles gave slightly.

As I pressed his cock head against the opening again, I felt the urge to gag. I fought that urge as Sam watched my efforts intensely.

I have talked with women who can't fight back those urges and reluctantly give up trying to deep-throat their lovers. I'm not one to give up easily, and as I pressed his now erect cock to the back of my throat, I felt the muscles stretch.

"You're doin' it, baby!" Sam exclaimed as he felt the tight flesh yield.

Again I fought back the urge to gag on his wonderful pulsing cock.

Knowing it was now or never, I lifted my mouth from his cock and inhaled as much life-giving oxygen as my lungs could hold.

As I pressed him inward, the tip of his throbbing cock head pierced the tight ring of flesh. I swallowed, hoping I could draw him through, but the flaring smooth flesh of his corona impeded his entrance. I knew that my throat muscles would not voluntarily part for this most expansive part of Sam's throbbing cock. I realized that for me to deep throat my new lover's beautiful surging cock I would have to endure the same pain a virgin endures when she first allows a man to enter her womanhood. I was ready for that pain. I accepted it happily if it gave me the sensation I craved most.

I forced his cock against my throat, pressing the head tightly against that ring of tight flesh. Once again, I tried to force my muscles to relax. This time, a piercing pain in my throat and the slight taste of blood told me that the flesh that resisted for so long had finally surrendered.

"OH, GOD!" Sam exclaimed as he felt his cock burst through.

Once his cock head and that wonderful flaring corona slipped through, the pain disappeared. Sam's beautiful surging cock had broken through the hymen of my throat. I'd given this incredible new lover my oral virginity, and I reveled in the sensation of having a cock deep in my throat for the very first time.

Taking the remainder of his cock was easy. I just pushed down with my head until my nose was again buried in his pubic hair.

Now, when I swallowed, my stretched throat flesh massaged his throbbing erection. I needed to breathe or suffocate, so I lifted. His corona slipped back through easily, and I gulped in life-sustaining oxygen. With full lungs, I again pressed my mouth over Sam's cock. The muscles gave way much easier this time, and in an instant, I again felt the incredible sensation of a raging cock buried deep in my throat. The taste of blood had long since disappeared, replaced with a tremendous amount of saliva. Apparently, my glands reacted to the invasion and involuntarily produced the much-needed lubricate so my throat could accept its invader.

I paid little attention to Sam's moans and groans as I concentrated on the sensation of having his throbbing erection so completely inside my throat.

Once I was sure my throat muscles had memorized and accepted the feeling, I returned to my original mission. The reason I was sucking his beautiful cock so skillfully was so he could again drive its throbbing, pulsing blood engorged length deep inside my pussy.

I withdrew his cock from my throat and lifted my head. Smiling widely at my incredible new lover, I said. "Mission accomplished,” I paused while I slapped his cock against my lips, then demanded. "Now fuck me again!”

My pussy had long since flooded again with juices. I crawled up and positioned my dripping wet, twitching cunt over his raging rock-hard cock. He grasped it firmly and guided it to the entrance of my pussy.

With one sensual slide, he was buried inside me. I ground my clit against his mound, and Sam thrust up off the lounge, driving his bulging cock head against my cervix.

"Fuck me, Sam!" I demanded.

His hands slid to my hips, and he repeatedly lifted my pussy almost completely off and drove me down again. Over and over, his strong hands lifted my body. Over and over again, his wide, flaring corona massaged my twitching G-spot. Over and over again, the pulsing head of his incredible cock slammed against my cervix. Over and over again, I ground my clit against his pubic mound.

My swollen flesh grasped his throbbing member and massaged its length with every plunge down.

"Fuck me, oh God, yes, fuck me, Sam," I screamed.

I was bouncing on his raging cock as if it were a pogo stick. Only I didn't have to concern myself with falling off, and unlike a pogo stick, my new lover's rock-hard erection isn't spring-loaded. It's cum loaded.

"God damn, Margaret,” Sam exclaimed, his words interrupted by my loins slamming down over his pulsing pleasure pole.

My wet pussy began to tingle then those awesome ripples of pleasure began radiating outward from its searing heat, spreading throughout my entire body.

"Yeah, baby, fuck me good. Make me cum, Sam!" I pleaded.

Every time Sam pushed my pussy down on his cock, another spear of ecstasy shot up my spine piercing and numbing my brain.

"That's it, Sam, keep fucking me till I cum all over your big, beautiful cock,” I exclaimed.

His flaring corona had massaged my G-spot into an orgasmic frenzy, and I begged him one last time. "I'm there, Sam fuck me hard while I cum all over you."

In an instant, my orgasm exploded, sending waves of ecstasy crashing through my being.

"YES!" I screamed repeatedly as my orgasm built to a climactic peak.

I rode his cock over the Everest of pleasure. My pussy released a torrent of hot juices drowning his cock. It flowed from me and washed over his beautiful balls, coating the fleshy bag that held them with my fuck juice.

"OH, FUCK, YES!" I screamed.

Mercifully, my orgasm began to subside, and I collapsed against him, a quivering, twitching mass of sexually satisfied flesh. Sam had driven me to unspeakable heights of pleasure. My pussy, still engulfing his raging cock twitched uncontrollably. Sweat poured from every pore of my body, mixing with Sam's sweat.

I felt his cock surge, and he thrust up inside me, letting me know that he could provide me with more if I so desired.

And desire I did. I wanted more of him. I wanted more of his big beautiful cock. I wanted to taste his thick sweet cum as it's pumped from his cock.

I lifted my head and kissed him deeply on the mouth, this time my tongue piercing his lips as deeply as his cock penetrated my pussy.

"Sam, baby? I want you to fuck me doggie style until you're ready to shoot." I said.

"And when you're ready to explode, I want you to move around and shove your cock down my throat,” I continued.

"I want you to pump every drop of hot cum into my throat, Sam," I said, almost begging.

I slipped off his rock-solid erection and moved to all fours across the bottom of the lounge. Sam instantly pulled his legs up and slid off, taking a position behind me.

My insatiable lust for him and his pulsing throbbing cock intensified as his hands grasped my ass tightly.

I turned my head to speak directly to my new lover. "Fuck that dripping cunt, Sam, and then come around here and fuck my hot cock sucking mouth." I almost demanded.

He moved forward until the tip spread my swollen pussy lips. I felt his grip tighten as he prepared to assault my hot, soaking-wet cunt.

"Gimme that big fucking cock, Sam," I begged.

In one slow-motion thrust, Sam's awesome cock filled me. My swollen flesh gripped at it as it pierced my dripping wet pussy.

I moaned soulfully when the flair of his corona slid across my G-spot, and the head bumped my cervix.

"Ooh, baby, that feels so good!" I exclaimed as he withdrew even slower than he had thrust earlier.

I felt his cock head slip from my wet grip, and then instantly, Sam again thrust in very, very slowly. Once he was buried deep in my twitching pussy Sam said. "I'm gonna show you what slow fuckin is all about, Margaret."

It sounded wonderful and felt even better. I'd never been slow fucked; Barry almost, no, always fucked me hard and fast. I couldn't wait to see where Sam's slow-motion fucking would take us.

"Yeah, baby fuck me real slow," I murmured.

He pulled back, withdrawing one tiny inch after one tiny inch. It felt as if his cock would never slip from between my slippery pussy lips.

Before Sam began another soulful long-lasting plunge to the pit of my being, he pressed down on his cock, and instead of slipping back inside, he rubbed his swollen cock head against my hard clit a couple of times.

"Oh God, Sam," I moaned.

Then he plunged in sinfully slow. I could feel my searing wet pussy spread to greet his prolonged, intense invasion. My flesh was molding around his pulsing cock until he reached my cervix.

I felt his cock twitch while buried inside me, lifting and rubbing the silky tip of his cock against the wall of my tight cervix.

"Yes, baby, yes," I whispered.

Sam asked, "You like slow-motion fucking?"

"Oh god, yes, Sam, YES!" I exclaimed.

Sam continued his slow-motion onslaught of my loins for several minutes. His talent caused my pussy to tingle intensely and my clit to go completely numb.

And then it hit me almost without warning. I climaxed, not the kind of climax I'd had earlier. Not the sort of climax my husband had ever given me. No, this climax came on in an instant, raging through my body in one unimaginable tidal wave of sexual gratification.

"OH BABY!" I screamed.

Sam impaled my spastic pussy and stopped being buried entirely inside. He filled me, totally intensifying my orgasm. Sam clenched his sphincter muscles, causing his cock to leap upward inside me, slapping against my G-spot, adding another incredible sensation to my climax. It mercifully began to subside, but my entire pelvic region was on fire with an insatiable craving for more.

"Sam, that was incredible," I said.

He gave my ass cheek a light slap and asked. "You want another, Margaret?"

Dumb question; of course, I wanted another. What woman wouldn't want another of the most intense orgasms of her life?

I didn't need to answer Sam; I just clenched my pussy tight around his pulsing cock and moved my hips an inch or two forward, and then pressed it back until his pubic mound was tightly against my ass.

Sam began the entire process over again, slowly fucking me into another mind-bending awe-inspiring, beautiful orgasm. My pussy swelled even tighter around his throbbing blood-engorged cock shaft.

I supported myself on one hand while reaching around behind and slapped my ass hard. Sounding much like a fraternity pledge, I said. "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Sam rubbed the red welt I'd left on my ass cheek as he once again fucked me slow-motion doggie style. I knew I would become very familiar with the feel of his soft hands on my ass because every time we got together, I’d be begging him to fuck me slow-motion, doggie style.

After several more minutes of intense pleasure, I felt his hands grip tighter on my ass. I knew he was beginning to feel the first sensations of his orgasm. I knew his balls were boiling and preparing to pump that hot load of cum toward the tip of his rock-hard cock.

"Fuck my mouth, Sam." I reminded him. Like he needed reminding to go for his second throat fucking and his first time cumming in my mouth.

His hands released my ass, and he withdrew rather quickly. He slid his soft hand over my ass cheek and up my back, coming to rest on my shoulder. In a second, his other hand grasped my other shoulder, and I lifted my head with my mouth spread wide open.

"Fuck my mo...!" I tried to say, but his cock cut me off in mid-sentence.

His bulging cock head pierced my lips, and he paused. While my mouth caressed just the head and smooth corona, my mind raced with the idea that Sam was going to fuck my throat like he'd just been fucking my cunt. The thought thrilled me!

I held my head in place while Sam slowly inched toward the back of my mouth. His cock throbbed against my tongue. Once I felt him reach the entrance to my hot, wet throat, I relaxed my muscles, allowing him to slip through without even a millisecond pause. His aching pulsing cock head pressed into my throat deeper than before and with much less resistance.

"YEAH!" Sam exclaimed as he buried my nose in his curly patch of pubic hair.

I swallowed, using my throat muscles to caress his raging cock. Sam was ready to cum. I tensed my back and neck muscles so I could lift my hands from the lounge but keep him buried deep down my searing throat. My hands grabbed his hips and held him firmly in place while I began swallowing slowly over and over, enticing his balls to start pumping my cock tail for me.

I felt a boiling hot droplet of cum ooze into my throat. I pulled his hips harder and felt his cock surge to reward me with a thick gooey shot of hot cum.

"ARGH!" Sam groaned.

Funny thing about having a man cum deep down your throat. There is no taste since the hot, sticky fluid is deposited past your taste buds.

I wanted to taste him. I wanted to believe that his cum would be as sweet when boiling from his balls as it was when I licked and sucked him clean earlier.

I released my grip on his hips and dropped one hand to steady myself on the lounge while my other hand slipped between my nose and his pubic mound to capture his slippery cock shaft as I pulled back, bringing his cock head into my hot willing mouth.

Sam surged again and shot a hot stream of thick gooey sweet-tasting cum into the back of my mouth. It filled my oral cavity and dribbled from the corners of my mouth. I knew Sam's eyes were glued to my face, and to intensify his climax, I pulled his cock from my mouth and stroked it slowly. Again, he surged, and cum shot from his urethra and splashed against my upper lip, dripping down onto my willing tongue.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Sam exclaimed.

My lips and tongue were coated with his sweet-tasting seed, and I used his cock head to smear his load all over my face.

I felt his cock surge one last time and opened my mouth to let the last of his wonderful load ooze onto my already cum coated tongue.

Sam's knees almost buckled, and he quickly turned around and sat beside me on the lounge. I lay on my side facing him, looking up at his red, sweaty face. He looked totally spent. As he looked toward me, I took one finger and drew another taste of his cum into my mouth.

Sam smiled and whispered. "Margaret, I love how you look with my load smeared all over your face."

I licked my finger clean and replied. "Best facial I've ever had." This included the hundreds of facials I've had at my beauty salon.

I loved the feel of his cock surging in my throat. I loved the taste of his sweet gooey cum. I loved the look he gave me after I'd smeared my face with his sticky load.

Sam and I would continue seeing each other at least once a week. Over the next eighteen weeks, we’d explore all kinds of intimate contact. I found out during the second week of the season when my Pig Skin husband was engrossed in a "crucial doubleheader" that Sam's wife had put the taboo on anal sex. So, I rewarded him with another sexual first. All three of my fuck holes were his to use as often as he pleased.

Oh yes, and Buster, well, he became my best friend, always wagging when I arrived with his little doggie treats to keep him occupied while his master and I fucked each other senseless.

And then there's Mark. That young MILF loving college graduate who'd rescued me after I'd consumed too much scotch. Well, Mark and I made Monday Night Football our special time together. And instead of scotch, I consumed everything Mark had to offer... But that's a story for another time.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments