Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"What was originally one part, is now three because of length as well as providing a nice cliffhanger. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The following parts will be released shortly after."

12 - Accusations

It took enormous restraint to resist opening the envelope the night before, but I did manage to wait till the following morning. Certain that nothing would be happening before tonight, or likely even this weekend, I didn’t feel in a hurry to open it, but for no other reason than my curiosity getting the better of me, I made my morning cup of tea, sat at the kitchen table, and opened it.

Inside was another envelope addressed to “Headmaster”, so I knew whatever it was, it involved our school scene. I opened the second envelope and pulled out a note like those we’d been passing. Looking to the bottom, I saw that it was signed by the Assistant Headmistress of our fictitious girl’s school. I started reading the note, with an idea of where this might be going; at least where I hoped it was going.

 

Headmaster,

It has come to my attention that some of our disciplinary guidelines are not being followed with regard to a certain student. I would like to discuss this with you as soon as possible, with an eye toward taking corrective disciplinary action for disregarding said guidelines.

I’m sure you agree that discipline, being one of the foundations upon which our school’s reputation is built, is something that must be both fairly and consistently applied to all involved.

Given the sensitive nature of these discussions, I thought it best that we meet on a weekend when we would have the privacy we need to discuss such a delicate matter. Can we please meet in your office on Saturday, at 5:00 pm? I will be working anyway, so no reply is necessary. Just let me know when you arrive.

Sincerely,

Asst. Headmistress

Tina Darius

Oh yes, she was cooking up a scenario to have me across her knee! I was getting hard just thinking about ‘corrective disciplinary action’ and ‘discipline, fairly and consistently applied to all’; the underlining of ‘all’ clearly meant to implicate me! I couldn’t wait to meet our Assistant Headmistress.

I’m sure not five minutes went by that day, that I didn’t think about Tina’s note and what it meant. I didn’t come to any further conclusions as I felt it was pretty obvious what she was planning. Clearly, I’m the one who hasn’t been following disciplinary guidelines, and therefore, I may be subject to the same corrective discipline I’d been handing out as headmaster.

I wondered more about how she would approach the ‘delicate matter’ of telling her boss that she was going to give him a spanking! Each time I’d get just so far with my thoughts and then abandon the whole thought process as hopeless, but that didn’t stop me from thinking about it again, just a short time later.

I couldn’t let it go, though, as it had been quite some time; almost two years since I’d had a spanking. My bottom was positively itching for it. Later in the afternoon, I found myself saying, sometimes aloud, ‘I’m gonna get spanked tonight!’, which somehow enhanced the anticipation of it. 

When late afternoon finally arrived, and it was time for me to get ready, the anticipation had built to a fever pitch, but I was surprised by being a little nervous as well. I couldn’t understand why. I would occasionally get a little nervous on a first date that had some potential for spanking, but this wasn’t a first date, nor our first spanking encounter. Girls as beautiful as Tina often make me nervous, and since I wasn’t in a dominant role this time, perhaps that was causing it? I tried to put it aside, though not successfully, as I showered and dressed.

As I drove to her apartment, I didn’t know how I felt as the nerves and anticipation mixed, making me jumpy overall. 

By the time I arrived, I’d managed to calm down to a point where I felt I could handle the role-playing. I got out of my car, with my briefcase to stay in character, and made my way to my ‘office’. Her front door was open as usual, and seeing no sign of her and her closed bedroom door, I acted as though that was her office.

“Tina?!  I’m here!” I called out as I knocked on her door and went into my office.

“Be right there, Headmaster!” she replied. The room was as I’d left it the night before; no implements were left out, and the chairs were in their proper place, including the desk chair. I went behind the desk, put my briefcase down, and before I could sit down, Tina had come in.

“There you are! Thank you for coming!” she said in a friendly tone and reached across the desk to shake my hand. She looked both beautiful and dangerous, in an authoritarian way. 

She wore a light, gray business suit, consisting of a jacket and tight skirt, the hem of which fell a couple of inches above her knee. A silky, white blouse, buttoned up to a ‘proper’ point, revealing almost no cleavage, was opaque enough to give no hint of what kind of underwear she had on; or if she had any on.

Her hair was pulled up into some kind of bun, and a pair of dark-framed glasses completed the look of someone ready to quite literally let their hair down. I stole another quick look at her sexy legs and noticed the dark stockings and high-heeled shoes she wore. I couldn’t wait to see her out of that suit!

“Well, you know how I feel about discipline, so I considered your meeting request rather important,” I said, in the first of many statements that would gradually box me in and make me a victim of my own rules.

“I’m glad you came, and, yes, I do know how strongly you feel about discipline, which makes the matter at hand all the more difficult,” she said, with a hint of a smile. She knew that I knew where this was going. “May I sit down?” she asked, and I indicated the chair in way of reply.

“You’re looking very casual and comfortable, Headmaster. I haven’t seen you dressed like that in the office before,” she said, as she removed her jacket, placed it over the back of the other chair, and sat down. I had worn casual slacks, a colorful plaid shirt, and light loafers without socks. I’d spent a lot of time during the day trying to decide what to wear and finally concluded I was overthinking it and selected this outfit at the last minute. The only article of clothing I expected would play into our scene at all was my underwear, black, silky, fairly tight, and hopefully something Tina would like.

“Please, call me Mark. We can save the formalities for the students and parents, and since we are the only ones here, I didn’t see any need to dress any particular way,” I replied as I took my seat. I pulled up close to the desk as a way of showing she had my attention. “So, who are we talking about here? Who hasn’t been following our disciplinary guidelines?”

“Before we get to the specifics, I’d like to review some of those guidelines to see that we agree as to interpretation. Would that be all right?”

“By all means,” I replied simply.

“Good. So, while most schools today no longer use physical punishment, we have continued our practice of corporal punishment, believing it to be a key part of our success in maintaining such good discipline. I think we’ve been very careful about how, and when, we use such punishment, so that our girls know it is applied fairly and consistently, and therefore, they realize they are all subject to getting spanked when the situation calls for it. In other words, no one is exempt.” She paused as though waiting for me to comment.

“I agree, Tina. I imagine nearly all our girls have had at least one spanking experience to remind them to behave properly.”

“Exactly! Our teachers are permitted to deal with relatively minor infractions with a spanking in the classroom, but they are to be short and with clothing in place, intended to be more of an embarrassing reminder than a painful one. Depending on the severity of the offense, the teacher may also send a student to either one of us; you’ve been handling the more severe cases, in which case hand spanking and paddling are the normal methods.”

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

“I have used a strap in a few extreme cases, and we are permitted to use a cane, but I never have,” I clarified.

“True. Unlike the teachers, we are permitted to raise skirts and lower undergarments, but if the student is to be spanked on the bare, it is to be with an implement, a paddle or strap, to avoid the intimacy of a hand on our young girls’ bare bottoms. Do you agree, Headma … um, Mark?” Now that she’s painted me into a corner, I figure we should be getting down to specifics.

“Yes, I agree. So, are you going to tell me which teacher has been making their own rules, or are we going to review all the offenses for which such punishment is earned as well?” I said, allowing some frustration at this long, drawn-out preamble.

“No, we don’t need to review offenses. They are being handled appropriately, as near as I can tell.”

“Okay, so which teacher are we talking about here?”

“Why do you assume it's one of the teachers?” she asked, standing up directly in front of my desk.

“Well, you came to me with this problem, so I assume it isn’t you, and therefore it must be one of the teachers.”

“No, it is not me, but it is also not any of the teachers, Headmaster,” she said, using my title instead of my name intentionally. After a long pause, she continued, “I’m sure you recall that we’ve had a few students over the years, whom we suspected actually liked being punished, spanked, and who therefore acted up to earn additional punishment.”

“Yes … yes, I’ve had a couple like that, and I believe you had one as well?”

“Yes, I did. Do you recall that we decided we would need a different form of punishment plan for such students since what we were doing was counter-productive? And that plan would have to be determined on a case-by-case basis?”

“Yes, I recall that,” I said, getting defensive and taking the position of not wanting to implicate myself any further.

“Mark, have you devised such a plan of your own, without discussing it with me?”

“What are you implying, Tina?”

“I’m told that we have a student now, who after being spanked and paddled several times as punishment, has revealed that she does, in fact, enjoy being spanked and that you are now rewarding this student’s good behavior with weekly spankings.” She paused long enough to allow me to reply, but when I didn’t, she went on.

“Furthermore, these spankings are not given according to our guidelines, specifically, hand spankings on bare bottoms.” Again, she paused, and again I said nothing. “And these spankings involve other acts, not at all in keeping with punishment, enjoyed or not, that are at the very least improper, if not illegal!”

“And how is it you’ve come to know this?” I asked in an accusatory manner.

“That’s not important. Suffice it to say, the student in question is not my source.”

“What do you plan to do with this information? Does anyone else know about this? The directors, for example?”

“No one else knows but me. Even my source hasn’t really put it all together, and I doubt he or she ever will. I don’t plan to take this to the directors, as I don’t see that it would be in the best interest of the school.”

“So, what are you planning to do about this alleged problem.”

“I think we can stop calling this an allegation, as your reaction is all I need to know it's true,” she said, with a hint of a devious smile on her glossy lips. “In my note to you, I said that we should discuss this problem ‘with an eye towards taking corrective disciplinary action’.

“Which means?”

“Which means, you need some corrective discipline, and I’m prepared to give it to you,” she said, with a smile. Walking around to my side of the desk and pulling me to my feet, she added, “I think, under the circumstances, that an appropriate punishment would include a great deal of spanking and paddling … and maybe even some strapping!”

“And what if I refuse to submit to your punishment,” I asked, with some defiance left.

“Then I would be forced to bring the directors into it,” she said, staring into my eyes while standing scant inches away. Her scent, both her and her perfume, were intoxicating, and I couldn’t wait to get the real fun started, but I also wanted the scene to play out as realistically as possible. “C’mon, Mark,” she said after a long pause, “we both know you don’t have a choice. A severe spanking is a small price to pay for your …”

“Crime?” I offered.

“… inappropriate behavior, is what I was going to say. I can’t know for certain that anything criminal has been done, so you’re merely receiving the appropriate punishment, considering the nature of your behavior.”

Again, we stared into each other’s eyes, and ever so briefly, I considered taking charge and putting her across my knee. She looked so amazing tonight, and I couldn’t wait to see her at least partially undressed, as I imagined she’d paid as much attention to what she wore under her suit as she did to the suit itself.

“Perhaps I can make this a little more … interesting for you,” she said, and as though reading my mind, she began to open her blouse.

She managed to keep it completely closed until all the buttons were undone, but once they were, she pulled it wide open, as though flashing me, and let it drop to the floor. There was no way to keep a smile from my face, as she revealed a sexy, black lace bra, out of the top of which her magnificent breasts poured, as if they could not be contained by the too-small cups. She accentuated this further by pushing them up and together like they’d be bursting out of the confines of her bra any second.

Placing a finger under my chin, she had me look into her eyes again. No cute innocent face this time, just a strong, dominant stare that said she knew how to handle the likes of me! Her hands went to the side waist of her skirt and began opening the button and zipper, getting ready to take it off as well. As she pushed the skirt slowly down, she gradually revealed what I’d consider to be a dream outfit for any sexual activity, especially what she had in mind.

The lacy elastic of a garter belt was revealed first, and as the skirt fell, the straps of the garter gave way to the sexiest pair of black lace, boy-short panties I’d ever seen. Once her panties were fully visible, she turned around and bent over to show me her fabulous bottom, the lower cheeks of which showed below the bottom of her tight panties. The panties were so tight, going deep into her crack, disappearing into her crotch, and stretching tightly over her delicious pussy, while hiding nothing in the shape and color of her perfect bottom under the sheer black fabric.

She stayed bent over unnecessarily long, just to give me a chance to take it all in. I had all I could do to keep from diving into that delicious space between her cheeks! As her skirt fell to the floor too, and she started to stand up, I noticed the deep pink shade of her cheeks that I’d put there the night before.

Standing now, she stepped close to me again and, reaching up, one hand loosened her hair, and the other removed her glasses before she shook her hair out in that classic way, her blonde tresses whipping across my face in the process. Dropping the glasses on the desktop, she placed her hands on my shoulders.

“So, what’s it gonna be? Losing your job? Or turned over my knee for a brutal spanking?”

“A brutal spanking, hmm?” I asked, looking her up and down before returning to her eyes.

“No mercy,” she replied, almost happily.

“And a paddling as well?”

“Definitely,” she replied, with a sinister smile. “You may be able to convince me not to use the strap, depending on how you, shall we say … handle things?”

“Well, in that case …”

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments