Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Justina's story comes to an unexpected and sad but satisfying close."

15 - Unexpected

On Monday, we went out of our way to run into each other in the office, sharing knowing smiles and memories. Shortly after noon, Tina came to my office and looked up and down the hall before entering my office, closing the door behind her.

“Let me see!”

“See what?” I asked, hoping she didn’t mean what I thought she meant.

“Your bottom!! Let me see it!” she said, coming around my side of the desk and, without delay, started opening my pants. “Bend over,” she commanded as my pants were pushed down. As though still in our scenario, I obeyed and felt my underwear being pulled gently down over my sore bottom. “Ooo, it’s still pretty red. Oh, and a couple of bruises, a big one on your right cheek! I didn’t spank you too hard, did I?” she asked, as she rubbed each cheek in turn and then helped me get my pants back up.

“It was hard! But it was also one of the best I’ve ever had!” I said genuinely.

“Really?” she asked, with doubt in her voice.

“Yes, really!”

“I enjoyed it, Mark. I mean, I didn’t expect to like it quite that much, having been burnt out on giving spankings and all, but that was amazing. Maybe it was the scene; maybe it was your fabulous tongue between my legs; maybe I missed spanking, or …”

“… or maybe it was all those things together. I know I certainly want to try it again!”

“Yeah? Me too! Is the headmaster going to be breaking the rules again?”

“That depends on whether naughty, little Justina behaves herself and earns some more good spankings! We’ll know by Friday.”

“Do we have to wait until Friday?” she whined.

“That was the deal,” I said, playing hardball. A combination of pouting and innocence softened me up a bit. “… but if Justina were to really outdo herself and get a note from Mrs. Cooper, I might reconsider.” Tina smiled broadly, as though it was a done deal, and scampered out of my office, probably to pen another note from Mrs. Cooper, so she’d earn her good spanking.

And so, it continued, with Tina and me. We continued playing our roles as Headmaster, Justina, and Headmistress, though the frequency did lessen somewhat as we managed to have our spanking fun in other less planned ways. Justina would get two, maybe three, good spankings before the Headmistress caught on and punished the Headmaster again, which was fine with me as the severity of those sessions slowly, but steadily, increased. The cycle would repeat itself every two or three weeks, depending on how many unplanned spankings had occurred in the meantime.

We saw each other several times a week, with spanking usually having some part in it. Even when we just went out for a drink after work, Mickey’s having become our favorite spot, the talk was often about spanking; likes and dislikes, past experiences, fantasies, etc. We didn’t tire of it, though, as we’d found in each other the same insatiable desire for spanking, even just talking about it.

On one occasion, I caught her off guard and took her over my knee for a spanking when she hadn’t expected it at all. I hadn’t planned it either, but the thought struck me, and the setting was safe, so over my knee, she went. I quickly lifted her skirt, yanked her panties down, and was spanking that gorgeous ass before she could offer any objection. With the help of my fingers between her legs, she came quickly and powerfully. She loved it, and, just a few days later, turned the tables on me as I got spanked with her hand and a hairbrush, in the shower with Tina.

And so, a new challenge was presented; to spank when it’s least expected. Of course, once you’re looking for such opportunities, the element of surprise is much harder to attain, and often it wasn’t, but it was still fun. One time, we chose the identical time to surprise the other, so in a very rare occurrence, we spanked each other in turn, getting deliciously hard spankings in a variety of positions.

In each other’s company, the ever-present thoughts of spanking rarely allowed us to avoid them, even when we’d intended to do so. It was so much a part of our shared psyche; it always seemed to find a way into our time together, one way or another.

I was planning to go to a state park for some nature photography. I’d been to this park several times before and found that I often came upon alligators, usually sunning themselves on the banks of a stream by one of the more remote trails. When I told Tina where I was going, and why, she begged me to go. I tried to talk her out of it, as I had mixed feelings about having company. Getting good photographs required a level of concentration, and just seeing her body would make that hard to maintain.

“I don’t know, Tina. I walk pretty fast, and I stop for a long time to get the right photo. Are you sure you can put up with that?”

“Yes! Please! I want to go! I’ve heard about Myakka State Park, and I’ve wanted to go for a long time!” I caved under pressure and was rewarded for my decision in the back seat of her car again, where she got spanked for being a whiny, little brat.

That Saturday was typically hot and muggy, but the sky was overcast. It didn’t make much difference to my photos, and I hoped that the park would be less crowded as a result. I turned out to be right, and we set off on one of the many trails from a nearly empty parking lot. 

It didn’t turn out to be such a good day for photographers. We didn’t see much of anything, let alone alligators, but we enjoyed the fresh air and each other’s company anyway. At one point, I was walking behind Tina, mesmerized by the motion of her beautiful bottom as she walked in her very tight, and very short, athletic shorts. Though the day was a waste for any creative photography, the sight of her awesome ass provided the inspiration for making the trip worthwhile.

In one of our story-sharing sessions at Mickey’s, I told Tina another story about Rosa, who liked spanking outdoors, especially in semi-public places. One memorable story took place in a public park, late in the day when there was almost no one left. We were walking along a paved jogging trail when she contrived some argument that ended with me getting spanked on a park bench. Despite the public setting, she took my pants down and spanked my bare bottom, both over her knee and bent across the back of the bench, threatening that she wouldn’t stop, even if someone happened to discover us.

I told Tina how the risk of getting caught added to the excitement, and she was particularly taken with my description of a cool breeze blowing across my red, hot butt. ‘Ooo, I’d like to try that,’ she had said at the time, and I tucked it away for future reference.

So, I’m staring at her bouncing behind, thinking of all the things I’d like to do with it, when I remembered her wanting to recreate my public spanking. My mind started working out the details, and before long, I had a plan and set it in motion.

Remembering the two things I warned her about, I both started walking fast, faster than my normal pace, but not so fast that it looked unusual, and I stopped for long, drawn-out periods, presumably setting up a picture. Before long, she was lagging behind while walking and at least once questioned what was taking so long for one picture. So, she’d committed the crimes, I just needed to find the right place for her punishment.

We’d hardly seen anyone on the trail the whole day, so when we passed another person walking in the opposite direction, I figured now would be a good time as it should make her more nervous about being discovered. I made a point of stopping a few times to let her catch up and finally commented on her falling behind.

“I’m sorry,” she whined, “you’re walking so fast!”

I took a side trail, hoping it would lead us away from the few people at the park that day. In a short while, the trail ended in a clearing on the shore of a small pond. There were enough trees to shelter it, but there was also a clear view of the pond, and more importantly, there was a bench. I decided this was the spot, and as soon as Tina caught up with me, I grabbed her upper arm, led her to the bench, and after sitting on the end, I pulled her over my knee.

“Hey! What … what’re you doing!?” she cried as she was tumbling over my knee. “Why am I getting spanked!? I didn’t do anything!?” she complained when the first crack landed on her shorts. So used to playing characters, she played the wrongfully punished little girl, rather than the spanko who can’t wait for me to pull her pants down.

“You’re not keeping up, whining about how long I’m taking with my photographs, and I warned you about both before we left,” I replied, emphasizing words with good, hard spanks across both cheeks. As I finished scolding, I grabbed the waistband of her sexy shorts and started pulling them down. Tina helped by lifting her hips, showing that despite her protests, she wanted this spanking.

KIMGREY1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIMGREY1

“Hey, what if someone sees us!?” she said as I left her shorts at mid-thigh.

“Then they’ll see a naughty girl having her bare hiney spanked!” I replied as I let loose a flurry of spanks on her white panties that covered her bottom well, but hugged her tightly, revealing the fabulous shape of her awesome ass and other delicious bits!

After a good fifty spanks, she said, “Hey! Wait, you said bare hiney! You’re not going to pull my panties down, are you?” I answered by doing just that, with her squealing with delight while I slipped my fingers into the waist of her tight panties, and slowly dragged them down over her warm, pink cheeks. Again, she helped, moaning as the elastic scraped across the tops of her sensitized buns. Once out of the way, I used both hands to gently caress the smooth, soft flesh of her beautiful bottom.

Tina loved it. Combining the element of surprise with the outdoor setting made for an exciting setting for a bare-bottom spanking. Her protests continued, but the act was superficial as she was obviously enjoying this new scenario of having her bottom smacked.

“You know it’s not a real spanking unless your bottom is bare!” I said as I scraped my nails up from her thighs to her waist. “Besides,” I added as she drew in a quick breath, and her body stiffened in response, “we both know you want this. Don’t you? You wanted an outdoor spanking; somewhere you might be seen, where someone could come along any moment and see you bent across my knee, getting spanked on your naked hiney!”

“No! I don’t want someone to see me getting spanked! Please? Please, let me go? Take me home and spank me there if you must!” she cried with false modesty as I squeezed her bare behind.

“I’ll stop spanking for now, but I won’t let you up. Someone may come along, and they may not see me spanking you, but they’ll know what’s going on. They’ll see your cute, little, pink butt, bent over my knee, and they’ll know. They’ll know you’ve been a naughty girl, getting your spanking, so we can sit here all afternoon waiting for someone to come along, or you can tell me how much you want to be spanked, and it’ll all be over a lot quicker.”

“Ohhhh, you drive me crazy!! Alright, spank me,” she finally said after a long pause. Later, she’d tell me she liked my threat and had almost hoped someone would catch us.

“What was that? That didn’t sound too sincere. Do you really want a spanking?” I teased.

“Yes! I really want a spanking! Spank my hiney! I don’t care if everyone in the park can hear the sound of your hand smacking my poor red bottom!”

She got a long, hard spanking and a nice, red bottom to prove it, and with the help of my left hand in her crotch and my fingers in her pussy, she came twice before she got up off my knee and pulled her pants up. No one came, even when she insisted that I drop my pants so she could suck my dick. We didn’t stay much longer in the park, opting instead to return to my apartment, where we could spank, lick, and fuck each other well into the evening.

One evening, when I was working late, Tina surprised me by showing up at my office. When she appeared at my door in deliciously tight shorts, one of my fantasies immediately came to mind.

Often, on the day after one of our intense spanking sessions, I’d see Tina walking past my office, or feel my still stinging bottom, triggering arousing memories, and I’d wonder what it would be like to spank her in my office. I’d take her over my knee and lift one of those sexy, short skirts she’d wear, to reveal a thong and two bare cheeks just begging to be spanked. I thought about bending her over my desk, or the back of one of the chairs in my office and spanking her perfect bottom. I even entertained hiding a paddle in one of my drawers, should the opportunity ever present itself.

She knew I was going to be there quite late and had decided earlier in the day to come back to the office wearing something sexy, hoping to provoke a spanking, achieving a similar fantasy about getting spanked in my office.

“Look at you!” I accused after a kiss, holding her at arm's length to take her in, “Teasing me with that excruciatingly sexy body of yours! I oughta spank you right here!”

“You can’t spank me here!” she replied as she bent over and pulled her shorts up into her crack, taunting me with those gorgeous naked globes. I rounded my desk and, after closing the door, took her by the arm and bent her over as I held her around the waist. She got spanked right there, over my chair, and my desk, and finally finished with her across my knee, where I pulled her pants and panties down in one yank. We had to keep the noise down, so she didn’t cry out or protest; she just accepted her spanking with soft mews and moans of enjoyment.

We weren’t comfortable enough to make it last as long as we usually do, so I packed up my work, and we went to my apartment, but not before seating her on my desk in front of my chair for an early evening snack on her scrumptious cunt. We were barely in the door when she started stripping her clothes off, ending up completely naked.

“I need to be spanked right now!” she demanded as she started helping me with my clothes. “Starting a spanking and then stopping for half an hour drove me crazy! I had my hand in my panties all the way here! I even rubbed my bottom at traffic lights! I need a spanking really bad! Spank me, Mark!” she begged as she bent over the end of my sofa.

As in my office, she was spanked in every position we could think of; over my knee, standing up with arms in the air, a diaper spanking while lying on the couch with her legs pulled up to her chest, kneeling on the floor and bent over an ottoman. In every position, she got fifty to a hundred smacks on her poor, sore bottom, and she came in a couple of those positions with the added stimulation of my fingers and tongue.

We moved to my bedroom for an amazing sixty-nine with her on top, allowing me to spank her red ass, while I munched on her sopping wet pussy. When I came, shooting my load onto her chest, she moved back a little and sat on my face until my sucking and licking had her cumming more than once. Loving that position, and with Tina’s handy help, I was hard again in no time, prompting her to sit on my stiff shaft and fuck me to glorious and simultaneous orgasms.

It was a scenario that we repeated, once going into the office on a Saturday night to be sure we were alone and could be as noisy and naked as we wanted to be.

 

16- Why Must Good Things End?

Never before had any of my relationships been so heavily based on spanking alone. If we weren’t actually spanking one another, we would be talking about spanking, and while we probably knew it couldn’t last forever, we both seemed to want it to last as long as possible. Unfortunately, as with all the girls before her, it didn’t.

We’d been smacking each other’s bottoms for almost a year when Tina came to me with tears in her eyes to tell me she’d received an out-of-state job offer that she just couldn’t refuse. I was happy for her but sad for us. While there wasn’t all that much holding us together, we both felt it was quite enough, at least up to that point.

During the two weeks before Tina left, we both maintained very sore bottoms as we fit as much spanking as we could stand into the short time we had left. 

Justina graduated from my girl’s school and, coming to me in a cap and gown, received the best good spanking ever. In addition to having a very sore bottom, her pussy was also quite raw by the time I’d rubbed it, licked it, sucked it, fucked it, and even spanked it; a new sensation she loved, several times before we were finished.

The Headmaster also got punished one more time as the Headmistress acknowledged that since the student in question was graduating, there probably wouldn’t be any more flaunting of the rules and guidelines. With sadness in her voice, she sentenced the Headmaster to a particularly vicious and final spanking.

Standing at her side, she took my pants down, pulled me down across her knee, and spanked me like never before. In a steady, hard rhythm, she delivered no less than two hundred spanks to individual cheeks in random patterns, leaving me breathing hard as I lay over her knee, recovering from the onslaught. The Headmistress then admitted that she had very much enjoyed punishing the Headmaster with brutal spankings and forced cunnilingus.

“If it pleases you, Headmistress, I’m sure you could find other offenses for which you might need to continue punishing me.” With a sad smile, Tina accepted my offer, knowing it would never happen, and then ordered me to the desk, where I bent over and buried my face between her thighs.

As with Justina, the Headmaster got the spanking to end all spankings, ending up with both a sore bottom and a sore tongue, as we both came many times, even before she sat on my dick and fucked me to a mutual orgasm.

We spent our final night together in her bed, licking, spanking, and fucking each other in a loving and sensual way. When we finally said goodbye, we said we’d see each other again, despite the long distance, but we both knew that wouldn’t happen.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments