Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Client Encounter

"The boss is always on call - at least for Dr Madison"

30
9 Comments 9
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Just a brief story that might have turned into a series. You tell me if you want it to continue If this resonates with you, please hit the like button and ABOVE ALL leave a comment, or send me a message. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I crave your feedback!"

It's Friday afternoon, late, almost time for the real estate office to close – all the staff have already left, or are on their way out the door now.  Mrs. Ogden, the last client will be gone soon (or so they think...).  Just clear out the last of the paperwork and set up the phone to auto-answer – the boss is always on call!

You’re standing at the countertop workstation a few minutes later; updating Mrs. Ogden’s records when you feel a presence behind you.  A glance over your shoulder, as you toss your shoulder-length brown hair and, surprisingly, you see tall, muscular Dr. Madison, one of your longtime clients and new friends.  He puts his hands on your hips and leans in to lightly kiss you on the back of your neck.  Mummm, that feels good, as you enjoy the weight of him across your back and shoulders.  Tom, Dr. Madison, has always been very friendly and such a move isn’t completely out of the ordinary.  Sometimes you wish there could be more, but little nuzzles and hugs are as far as it ever goes.

This time, however, the reverse hug doesn’t end as you expected.  You feel his hands sliding around to your midriff and then under the hem of your pale blue top.  His hands are warm and smooth against your light skin, and without thinking you lean back into him and his surprise embrace.

After only a moment, you feel him arch his hips against your slender bottom, and he pulls you tighter to him.  It’s kind of difficult to tell for sure, but you think you feel his erection against the crack of your ass in your tight form-fitting jeans. Then as he arches his hips again, you’re sure of it!  You’re taken up in the excitement of the moment and push your ass even further against him.  Now there is no doubt about his condition and the contact is electric!

As you’re considering the situation you can feel the warmth growing between your legs, and your breathing quickens.  Just then his hands move up your belly and grasp your soft breasts through your thin bra.  You gasp at his touch but continue to lean back into his arms.  Tom begins to fondle your very nicely sized boobs and quickly hardening nipples, and you just enjoy his touch.  Then, very smoothly, he slides both hands under your bra and cups your boobs directly.

Your nipples harden into sharp points and you reach back between you to feel Tom’s cock in his pants.  You palm his manhood to find that you have trouble even reaching around it.  Even though you don’t want him to stop caressing your breasts, you swivel around to face him and receive a tremendous kiss on the mouth.  You feel him embracing you and his tongue swirls over yours.  You’re now better able to grasp his hard cock within his slacks, and you eagerly pull down his zipper and quickly unbuckle his belt.  Freeing his pants and pulling them to his knees, you kneel and pull his massive erection out of his underwear.  You were right, your hand can’t quite reach all the way around except at the purple tip which is already leaking some pre-cum.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

You quickly kneel and attempt to take his girth and length into your mouth.  You suck and swirl your tongue up and down his dick before Tom suddenly raises you back to your feet, lifts you slightly, and sets you on the counter of the back office.  He quickly pulls your top over your head so he can view those luscious boobs, and he takes a moment to enjoy your sexy cleavage.  You feel excited in your mind, between your legs, and over your entire body. This motivates you to quickly unfasten and unzip your jeans, revealing your matching gray lace panties.  Thank goodness you wore decent underwear today!

You embrace each other again, kissing and caressing as he removes your bra and suckles your breasts.  Your nipples are now like needles, sharp and pointy as his tongue swirls around them.  After several moments of play, Tom urges you to raise your hips off of the counter and he pulls your tight jeans off of your shapely legs, quickly followed by those, now damp, lace panties.  Just as you hoped he would, he bends and kneels to feast between your legs.

Tom begins to lick your outer lips and pinch them together as he rubs them in opposite directions.  As the sensations build he moves his tongue to your slit and truly tastes your nectar.  Not rushing at all, he teases and suckles on every portion of your cunt until he arrives at your clit.  Here he probes with his pointed tongue, licks, and sucks until you shudder harder and cum with great force.  Tom forces his mouth to stay pressed against your opening as you try to drive him away with your legs since the sensation is so strong.  Despite your efforts, he doesn’t allow you time to come down from your orgasm but continues to drive his tongue into your slit.

Finally, Tom stands and begins to work his large cock into your wet tunnel of love as you sit on the counter with your legs spread wide for him.  He gently works the head of his penis back and forth past your lips until he gives a last hard push and buries himself deep inside you. Then he starts to stroke more quickly into your throbbing pussy while grasping your hip with one hand and alternates caressing your ass and grabbing your swaying tits with the other. 

As you both find your rhythm and move against each other the warmth and pleasures mount within you.  After many minutes of excitement, you know that orgasm is again close and you wrap your arms and legs tightly around him.  Suddenly the spasms of pleasure wash over you in technicolor waves, even as Tom loses a torrent of cum into your canal.   

As you both rest against each other, you hope that this is the start of something very, very good, and say, in your most professional voice, “Is there something I can do for you, Dr Madison?”

Published 
Written by zzzman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments