Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Client Encounter - Part 2

"He disturbs her solo time..."

13
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It’s lounge lizard time.  Just lying back, relaxing—end of a long, tough week.  Fingers lazily tracing breasts and throat and lips.  Contented, calm, peaceful moments.

Your thoughts are still attuned to work as you start to wind down after another hard, but very rewarding day.  You finally closed on the Dickenson house.  Just over $1.1 million net and Rudy closed the sale of that new apartment building across town as well.  The balance sheet was certainly going to look good this month!  Being the boss certainly had its rewards—as well as risks, she recalled.

But then your thoughts slowly began to drift in an even more pleasant direction.  Tom.  Tom had been a very unexpected and pleasurable surprise at the office last week.  It still kind of stunned her how quickly their passion had built and then been satiated right there on the countertop in the office.  They had had dinner once since his surprise visit to the office, but Tom had to attend a medical conference this week.

I squirm slightly in the seat of the parking service bus as I depart the airport and continue to think of you.  I can feel your breasts in my hands as I stare out the window, smell your scent, and see your delightful bright smile.  I sure don’t know where this is going, but Katrina is clearly the best thing to come into my life in years.  Super sexy physically, but even more attractive - she was enthusiastic about life in general, especially sex.  Her thought of her dazzling smile just brighten my day.

Right then, Tom decided to go directly to her house and see if she was home.  Hopefully, she would welcome another unexpected visit.

I pull quietly to the curb in front of her home and ease out of the car and up the driveway.  Seeing her Mercedes through the garage window, I decide at the last moment to go around back – maybe a more casual encounter would be less awkward.  As I step across the patio, I look into the dining room window and see her reclined on the couch in the den beyond.  As I take a moment to look within, I am transfixed by what I see.

Your blouse is open and your brilliantly white bra is mostly visible as your fingertips trace the swell of your breast and the depth of your cleavage.  Your other hand is moving slowly between your legs. I can’t seem to breathe while I intently watch your movements.  Your fingers slide within the cup of your bra and I can tell you are touching your nipple.   Suddenly I was embarrassed that I had encountered her in some, obviously, very private time, but also instantly turned on by the thought of her body and what she was doing.  After watching for a small eternity, I move to the back door and knock lightly before taking a couple of steps back. 

As you relaxed further into the erotic scenes playing through your mind, you could feel the warmth and moisture begin to build between your legs.  You freed several buttons on your shirt and pushed it aside so that you could draw your nails lightly over your sensitive boobs before beginning to tease your sensitive nipples while sensuously massaging your mound.

Just then, you heard a knock from the back door, and you quickly clutched your shirt closed and buttoned it back up.  Then tip-toeing quietly to the corner of the kitchen, you peeked around the door frame to see who had come to your back door.  At first, it was difficult to see through the glare, but then you recognized the face that had been in your mind only a moment earlier.  Tom!  He was back early and had come to see her!  You quickly open the door and greet him warmly, inviting him into the house.  As he steps through the door and moves close, you catch his manly scent and your heart begins to beat faster.

After a few moments of explaining small talk, and the offer of some wine, they move into the den and sit on the sofa where she had been lounging.  As they sat, the return to this particular spot causes her mind to briefly recall the erotic thoughts and feelings of only a few minutes earlier.

Fortunately for me, Katrina seems glad to see me and enthusiastically invites me in and pours us both some wine before leading me into the den.  As I thought about the image of her lying there as I looked through the window, my libido began to race and my cock rise anew. The fact that she is unaware of my voyeurism makes the memories even more exciting.

valentinahotgod
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valentinahotgod

It’s only minutes before the wine glasses are set aside and we are kissing and embracing.  This beautiful woman seems as eager to hold me as I am her.  Her hands are all over me, drawing my lips to her mouth, running them down my chest, and even quickly exploring my crotch.  And I’m not far behind as I softly nuzzle her neck and lose the buttons of her shirt.  I palm her breasts through that white bra that had caught my attention only moments earlier and feel her warm smooth skin with my fingertips.  She seems to enjoy my touch and quickly removes her shirt before reaching behind her to unclasp her bra and allow it to gently fall away.

We embrace and clutch at each other like teenagers in heat.  And just as quickly as she had removed her shirt, she is loosening and removing my pants and underwear, allowing my now fully erect cock to greet her.  She holds my dick with both hands and slides her nails along its length, fingertips tracing the bulging veins, before cradling my balls.  Her hands move up and down to tease the tip and push deliciously back toward my ass.

I start to suckle those luscious boobs and you draw me to titty fuck as you squeeze them together.  As my dick slides between your perky breasts and over the light freckles of your chest, I see again your hard pointy nipples and I reach down to tweak them.  Kat gives a little gasp and I can tell she is becoming even more aroused.  From time to time, she drools spit onto my oscillating cock as she caresses her nipples in tiny circles.

I feel myself drawing close as I push along her beautiful cleavage, the tip of my dick bumping against the simple silver chain she wears about her slender neck.  My pace is insistent as she pushes her breasts together and holds my dick between them.  I’m tempted to blow all over her beautiful rack, but I want this moment to last - for both of us. We lay down on the couch and I remove your skirt and simple black panties.  I turn you toward me as I push my head between your legs and start to eat your wet, luscious pussy: starting with your slit, probing deep within with my tongue,  tasting your juices and feeling the velvet of your kitty.  I lick and lap and suck, then work down to your rosebud of an asshole for a quick tickle and rim.

Then moving back to feast once again on your cunt. Licking and sucking your pussy lips, first one side then the other. Then sloooowly, ever so slowly, working my twitching tongue up your slit to feast on your glossy, quivering clit!  The little man in the canoe certainly seems happy to see me!  I pause for a moment while you shudder and cum for the first time, then move back to your love bud, working you to climax again and again—and yet again.  My dick remains hard while your legs tightly clench my head to your twat and my tongue teases your clit and tastes your juices.  Your fists clutch the cushions of the couch as your ass thrashes in pleasure.

I finally relax my efforts, but without pause, you roll onto me and take me deep into your mouth. Sucking and licking, then moving to my balls and fingering my asshole. The combination of sensations causes my balls to swell even further.  I have to stop you a couple of times as I nearly flow over the edge. I can feel my cock hitting against the back of your throat as you slide your beautiful light red lips along me, and your wet finger into my ass.  The rough texture of your tongue continues to fuel the fire in my balls.  I look at you bobbing on my cock and I meet your beautiful bright, golden-brown eyes and see the passion that is in them. 

But before you can vacuum my seed from me, I reverse my position and roll you over to enter your lifted pussy from behind. As I thrust into you, you rhythmically slam back against me, causing my balls to slap audibly on your pear-shaped butt. I drive and pound and your breath becomes ragged as you reach for yet another climax.  My pace grows fast and furious before I ultimately explode deep within you with rope after rope of hot cum. The sensation of pumping into you again and again causes my eyes to lose focus for a moment.  Finally spent, we both roll onto our backs as my thick cum leaks out of your gaping pussy.

For now, this is enough for both of us and we turn to each other, kiss lightly, and sink into the warmth of one another…

Published 
Written by zzzman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments