Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rikki, Part Five, The Finale

"As soon as we switch to missionary you can't last for shit."

6
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Two weeks had passed since the last time I saw Rikki. The last time I saw her was amazing. The sex was amazing but the wheels were coming off of this relationship. It wouldn't matter how much I tried to save it, she would sabotage it no matter what.

Rikki and I had set up our next fuck session for this coming Thursday night. We had set it up on Tuesday. Unfortunately, something work-related had come up early on Thursday for me. I called Rikki, texted her, and messaged her on AOL Messenger to let her know that I couldn't make it. She didn't respond to any of my messages. I already knew what this meant. She was going to pretend like she never got the multiple messages and accuse me of flaking on her. She never missed an opportunity to throw something in my face.

Thursday evening came and went with me not going to see her. Sure enough, Rikki accused me of flaking on her early Friday morning. She had sent me several messages and emails with the usual cursing and nastiness. I asked her if she had received my call, texts, or messages. Rikki said that it didn't matter whether she had or not. I had still flaked on her, no matter what.

Rikki messaged me two days later on Sunday. It was as if nothing happened on Friday. Everything seemed back to normal. Rikki said that her client had canceled on her for Sunday night. She asked if I'd like to come over since she'd be free. I agreed but I also wanted to know more about this client.

"What kind of work do you do for this client?" I asked Rikki.

"She's an overweight and lonely girl. She pays me to eat her pussy a few times a month," Rikki responded.

Well, now I knew for sure what Rikki did. Of course, I paid her the first time I was with her too.

I reminded Rikki that she was supposed to come out and meet me by her gate. I reminded her that I wasn't coming in through her gate on my own ever again.

I arrived at Rikki's at ten. I called her and she met me at the gate. She took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. Once we got inside I slid the door shut and followed her to the bed.

"Daddy, would you like a hit or two?" Rikki asked.

"No thank you," I replied.

"Daddy, how do you want me?" she asked.

"Take off your robe and panties and bend over on your bed," I said.

Rikki slowly opened her robe exposing her nice tits. They were either a C-cup or a D-cup. Not huge but very nice and not implants. She let the robe fall to the floor. She turned around and slowly pulled down her black lace thong. She was freshly shaven. She slowly got onto her bed, stuck her ass in the air, and put her head down on a pillow. I walked over to the bed and got down on my knees. I pulled her pussy lips apart and started licking her clit from behind.

Rikki immediately started moaning. I kept licking her clit and started going faster. Her pussy was getting so wet. I decided to put two fingers into her pussy. I started rimming Rikki while I did that. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart so that I could tongue fuck her ass deeper. She then crawled to the head of her bed and rolled onto her back.

"Daddy, I want to cum on your tongue," Rikki said.

I got in the bed with her and went back to licking her clit and using two fingers in her pussy. My fingers were going back and forth, hitting her G-spot. I was furiously licking her clit. All of a sudden her legs tightly gripped my head. She reached down with both of her hands and held me on her clit. Rikki was cumming hard. She was shaking and moaning loudly.

After about half a minute she let my head go.

"Daddy, why are you still dressed? Take your clothes off," Rikki said.

I stood up alongside the bed and started removing my clothes. When I got to my pants Rikki sat up and sat on the edge of her bed. As soon as I pulled my boxer briefs down Rikki had me stand right in front of her. She looked up at me seductively as she slowly put my cock in her mouth.

"Hold my head, Daddy," She said.

I put my hands on both sides of Rikki's head. I helped guide my cock into her mouth with each stroke.

"Fuck my mouth, Daddy," Rikki said.

I started thrusting my cock into Rikki's mouth. I was fucking her mouth just like I'd fuck her pussy. When I'd go deep into her mouth she'd hold my cock at the back of her throat. She was caressing my ass cheeks with her hands. Then we'd start all over again. After a while of doing this Rikki took me out of her mouth and turned around. She got on her hands and knees again but now wanted to be fucked from behind.

I reached into my pants pocket and got a condom. I unrolled it onto my cock and slowly guided it into Rikki's pussy from behind. This was the first time we had tried this position, I was standing up and fucking her from behind. I fucked her slowly at first and then gripped her hips and started going much faster. Rikki reached back with one of her hands and started playing with my balls which felt amazing. She was playing with them with the tips of her fingernails. Rikki started cumming again so I slowed down and held my cock in her deeply as she came.

"Let's switch Daddy, get on top of me," Rikki said.

Rikki rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. I mounted her in the missionary position and started pounding her pussy. Her legs were on my shoulders and I was fucking her hard and fast. After about three minutes I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned forward and came hard into the condom, deep in Rikki's pussy. I held it in her for a little while and then slowly pulled my cock out. There was a huge load of cum in the tip of the condom.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

I got up and emptied it in Rikki's bathroom sink and threw the condom out. I went back to the bed and lay down, next to Rikki.

"You know what's weird, Daddy? You can fuck me for a long time in most positions. As soon as we switch to missionary you can't last for shit," Rikki said.

She was trying to start a fight with me. I was well aware of these games. Instead found it hilarious and started laughing.

"Didn't you cum a few times?" I asked.

"I did Daddy. I'm just pointing it out. Don't get all pissed off like you did last time," Rikki said.

"Do you mean the time when your dogs attacked me?" I asked.

"No, it was another time. You get mad a lot," she said.

"Oh ok, yeah. I have to go, I have work tomorrow morning. Thanks for having me over," I said.

Then I got up and started putting my clothes on.

"Daddy, please don't be mad again," Rikki said.

"I'm not mad at all. I have to work early. I really have to go," I calmly said.

"Daddy, I know when you're mad. You are mad at me for saying what I said," she said.

"I'm not. Can you please walk me to your gate?" I whispered.

"You'll be fine, the dogs are locked in the kitchen," she said.

"Please walk me to your gate. I almost got attacked once," I replied.

Rikki reluctantly got up and put her robe on. She walked me to the gate. As we reached the gate I put my hand on the latch and opened the wooden door.

"Maybe if you'd spend some fucking time with me you could meet my dogs. Then they'd get used to you. I'm talking about time out of bed. All you think about is sex anyway. It's all you care about. Fuck you," Rikki said angrily.

I stepped through the gate and looked back at Rikki. I was now free to say what I wanted to.

"That sounds great. Next time we'll spend some quality time together. I'll get to meet your dogs so that they won't try to kill me again. Just let me know what nights you aren't getting paid to lick someone's pussy. After that, you can meet my Parents. You can tell them all about what you do for money. Does that sound good?" I replied.

I turned around and walked fast to my car.

"You're a piece of shit! I hate you!" Rikki yelled as I walked away from her.

I got in my car, started it up, and headed home. I was pretty sure that this was the last time I'd be coming here.

On Wednesday, Rikki messaged me and asked me to come over on Thursday night. Again, it was as if nothing had gone wrong a few nights earlier. Initially, I agreed to see her. After thinking it over I realized that she could easily get revenge on me for what I said. She could have her dogs attack me. She could have her ex-convict brother kick my ass. Whatever it might be, I didn't want to find out. It was time to be done with this situation.

I called, texted, and messaged her Thursday afternoon to let her know that I couldn't come to see her this night. Of course, I knew how she was going to play this but that was perfect. Rikki freaking out on me again would seal the deal.

I woke up Friday morning to several missed calls, texts, and messages on AOL Messenger.

"Daddy, this is the fourth time that you've flaked out on me. I'm sick of you standing me up. You're a piece of shit. No wonder you're ex-wife and ex-girlfriend left you. They figured you out too. Don't contact me again. Fuck you, you piece of shit!" Rikki said.

Perfect. There's no coming back from that. Rikki messaged me over the next few days but I ignored all of her attempts. Then she did something that lots of crazy women do. She started calling me at four and five in the morning. She would call over and over. Eventually, I'd pick up the phone before it went to voicemail and then I'd hang up on her. I'd try to do it every time she'd call. She'd send me messages on AOL Messenger and ask me why I was picking up and hanging up on her. I told her that I had no idea what she was talking about. If she was going to gaslight me I'd gaslight her right back. Rikki then signed me up for email lists for men with erectile dysfunction. She asked to see me several more times but I either declined or ignored the requests.

Towards the end of July or maybe in early August, I met Lori. Lori and I dated instead of just meeting for sex. Rikki tried sending me a few more random messages and emails at that time. I didn't answer any of them. The late-night phone calls all stopped.

That was the end for Rikki and me. I could have kept seeing her but Lori was a huge upgrade in every way. I was tired of Rikki's flip-outs and drama. Also, it could never lead anywhere good. Rikki was an ex-stripper and currently was a prostitute. Eventually, I could have easily contracted an STD. After August 2010, I never heard from Rikki again.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments