Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rikki The Ex-Stripper

"I thought to myself, this is the definition of debauchery."

38
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

This happened on a Saturday night in the spring of 2010. It wasn't long after Carrie had gotten me stoned for the first time. I was looking for some casual fun but couldn't find any on this particular night. Carrie was busy. Anyone else I was seeing was also busy this night.

I decided to get stoned by myself and jerk off to some porn. I was high but the porn wasn't keeping my interest. So I kept looking on adult friend finder. I was striking out there so I checked Craigslist under casual encounters. At around 11:30 I came across an ad from a woman. She claimed that she was looking for sex and needed some help. I wrote her and she replied very quickly.

Her name was Rikki and she said that she need to buy an Easter gift for her son. She said that she was an ex-stripper but couldn't work because she had hurt her back. So I wrote her back and asked for some pictures. I also asked her what kind of help she needed. She responded with a bunch of pictures. She said that needed one hundred and fifty dollars.

The pictures she sent me were of a woman around forty. She had long brown hair and an average body. There were lots of pictures of her using a vibrator on herself. Others were her spreading her legs and showing off her pussy. She had other pictures of her playing with her tits. There was even one pic of her with cum all over her face.

We started chatting on AOL Messenger. I asked if she liked weed and she said yes. Against my better judgment, I agreed to let her come to my place.

She asked if she could call me. I agreed.

After a bit of chat, Rikki asked, "So, what do you want to do?"

I replied, "I want this to be like we're friends. I'll help you with what you need. Then I want to get high and have some amazing sex."

She replied, "I appreciate you helping me, darling. Text me your address and I'll be there in an hour."

I texted her my address. Then I made my way to an ATM for the gift that she needed. I went home and took a shower. After my shower, I waited nervously. At about one in the morning, my phone rang. Rikki was here.

The guest house I lived in at this time was hard to find at first. It had two sets of stairs and a path around the side of the house. Rikki was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, by the street.

I walked down and met her. I asked her if she needed help parking and she said no. She then followed me up to my guest house. We went inside and hugged. She was the woman in the pictures. She saw my gift laying on the couch and thanked me.

"Do you want me to wear something sexy for you?" she asked.

"Sure, that's fine with me," I replied.

She went into my bathroom and returned with a see-through nightie and thong. She looked really good.

"Let's take a few hits," I said.

I got the bong ready and lit it. I inhaled deeply and held it in for a while. Then I passed the bong to Rikki. She took a hit and passed it back. After a few hits, we put the bong down. Rikki grabbed my cock and started massaging it through my pants.

"Take these off. I can't suck this thick cock if you don't," she said.

I took my pants and underwear off and sat back down on my couch. Rikki grabbed a pillow and got on her knees in front of me. She started giving me a slow and sensual blowjob. She was great at it. She played with my balls at the same time. Then she'd lick my balls and back up to my shaft. She would deep-throat my cock and then lick my balls at the same time. The only other person who did that to me was my ex-wife.

After a few minutes, she stopped.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Yes, but I want to lick your pussy first," I replied.

"Really? Ok, sure," she replied.

She removed the sheer nightie that she had on. Then she laid back on my rug and slid her sexy panties off. She spread her legs wide and showed me her shaven pussy.

"There you go, baby. My pussy is waiting for you," she said.

I got down on the floor with her and got between her legs. I started licking her clit. She smelled and tasted good although she was a smoker. I started on her clit and then started using two fingers to hit her G-spot. She was breathing hard and moaning quietly. She kept telling me to not stop. I guessed she had been with guys who weren't into giving oral.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

After about ten minutes she said, "Don't stop, I'm cumming!"

Her whole body started shaking. I kept licking and fingering her until she was completely done.

She looked at me and I could tell that something had changed. She was looking at me as if she liked me.

"Please fuck me," she said.

I grabbed a condom that I had nearby and put it on. I mounted her in missionary position. I started by going fast and pounding her pussy hard. I was loving every second of it. Her head was turned to the side and her eyes were closed. It seemed like she came a few times but I wasn't sure.

"Let me ride you, baby," Rikki said.

We were still on the floor on my rug. I laid on my back and let her take over. She mounted me in cowgirl and started riding me. She knew what she was doing. I was holding onto her thighs as she rode me and grabbed her ass too.

"Spread my ass apart, it'll go in deeper," she said.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and held them apart. We started fucking slower. Then I showed her a trick that I liked. I would roll my right hand over and rub her clit while she rode me. She loved that and it made her cum once while we were doing cowgirl.

We were good at fucking each other. After ten more minutes, she stopped.

"I can't believe you haven't cum yet. Do you want to fuck me from behind?" Rikki asked.

"Yes but I want another hit first," I replied.

I grabbed my bong and took another hit. Then I passed it to Rikki. She got on her hands and knees and put her ass up in the air right in front of me. Her pussy and asshole looked so good. She lit my bong and took a hit. She held it in for a few seconds and then blew the smoke out. Then she set the bong down off to the side.

"Give me more, baby," Rikki said.

To this day I can remember exactly what this scene looked like. I had a few seconds to process things even though I was stoned. I had an ex-stripper at my place. She was also a prostitute. She was waiting for me in the doggy-style position. We were indulging in pure lust and we were smoking weed to enhance it. I thought to myself, this is the definition of debauchery.

I couldn't help myself. I started licking her pussy and asshole from behind. I tongued her pussy and clit. Rikki responded by putting her ass further up in my face. Then I tongued her tight asshole. She was loving that and moaned loudly.

I put on a fresh condom. Then I got up on my knees and put my cock back into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard. I played with her asshole with my thumb which she enjoyed.

"You can shoot your cum on me if you want, baby," Rikki said.

No, I wasn't going to do that. I didn't know Rikki nor did I have any reason to trust her. After a few minutes, I felt the orgasm building. I kept thrusting hard and let all of my cum go into the condom. I went into my bathroom and dumped my cum down the drain and threw out the condom. I cleaned up and went back to the main room.

We didn't say much afterward. Rikki had a big smile on her face though. I hugged her. Then she put her clothes back on. I walked her back to the street and she disappeared heading towards her car.

I made my way back up to my place and sat back down in front of my computer. The sex was amazing. I wanted to fuck Rikki some more. Since I couldn't do that I jerked off and thought about what we had just done. I came hard and shot a full load of cum all over my stomach. I then fell asleep in my chair. I was still very stoned.

I woke up about two hours later. I was happy to see that Rikki had messaged me on AOL Messenger.

"I had a really good time and I'm not just saying that," she said.

"I did too. I'm not a rich guy. I can't afford to do that much but if you're ever up for casual fun sex let me know," I said.

"I haven't ever had my pussy licked like that. I do this part-time because I have to. You can come over on any night when I'm free. Ok? As long as you lick my pussy like that. That's my one condition," she said.

"I'm totally up for that," I replied.

I didn't expect any of that to be true. The following week, Rikki would prove me wrong.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments