Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Looking Chapter Four-Commitment

"After he learning of Jill's night with Kai, Ken tells her about Mik, and they agree to continue pursuing sex with others."

61
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"To appreciate this chapter you really need to read the previous three chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks."

Jill played with my cock as she told me about her sensual hookup with Kai the night before. I was aroused, to say the least.

“That’s everything that happened last night at Kris’ beach house Ken. Since your cock is as hard as a rock right now, I guess you liked hearing about it. Geez, just telling you about it has my pussy almost as wet now as it was last night when I was with Kai. So, are you pissed that I did what I did?”

“No! Uh, surprised yeah, but we’ve talked about sharing sex with others and it was something we both wanted. The excitement of different partners and situations. So, no I’m not pissed. I understand, and wow, what you did was amazing. I hope you’ll be understanding.”

“Wait, what? What do you mean about me being understanding?”

“In a minute. I’ll get to that.”

“From the first moment I met you you’ve never given any hint that you wanted sex with another woman. Not that I object, not at all.  Frankly, just hearing about what you did last night was hot.”

“Look, Ken, I messed around with some girls in college. It was always at loud crazy parties when most of us were half drunk or high. Back then it never went past more than some hot kissing and hands on each other’s tits. Sometimes under tops with unhooked or no bras.”

“But anytime I did play around with another girl, I always wound up with a wet pussy and turned on. So yeah, over the years I have thought about what it would have been like if I’d gone further.”

“How come you never mentioned anything about it?”

“When we first started dating, I didn’t bring it up because there was no reason to. After that, when we got serious and wound up married, it didn’t seem relevant anymore. When we got serious about opening ourselves up to swinging with others, I started to think about other women maybe being part of that and the idea turned me on.”

“C’mon Ken, truthfully, haven’t you ever thought about what it would be like to be with another guy?”

“Sure. I’ve always thought about it.  Like you, even more, since we started getting serious about sex with others. I never did anything about it in the past.”

“So you have thought about guys, but you’ve never mentioned it to me either. I guess we’re even.”

“When you accepted Kris’ invitation for the ‘all girls’ weekend, were you hoping for some female action?”

“No, I never gave it a thought. I told you I wasn’t looking for anything, but when Kai came on to me, it fired up an urge in me that I couldn’t resist. By the way, I was surprised when I discovered how many of the other girls, both married and single, are open to sex with guys or girls other than their partners. I told you that me and Kai weren’t the only ones that had sex in the house last night.”

“So, Kai is that hot huh?”

“Yeah, she is and so is her partner Kwan. Kai told me he’s really hung, and he’d already told her he’d like to fuck me.”

“Would you have fucked him last night if he came on to you like she did?”

“No, well, probably not if he’d just come on to me.  But Ken, once she got me into bed and started to lick and suck my tits, and finger fuck my pussy, I was so hot I would have welcomed Kwan’s cock. I needed to cum so bad I would have let anybody, man or beast, fuck me to get me off. She had me hotter than I think I’ve ever been in my life.”

As we talked Jill had started working my cock a little more vigorously. She was getting aroused and so I started running my hands over her beautiful body. I was just waiting for the right moment to spill my guts about my evening with Mik.

“You said that Kai and Kwan live nearby, right?”

“Yeah, their condo is about twenty minutes from us.”

“Do you have Kai's number to call or text her?”

“Oh yeah, definitely, and she has mine.”

“She told you they both play with others. Maybe they’d be interested in getting together with us?”

“I’d bet money they would be. Kai told me that she wants me again, more than once, after the summer is over and they move back to the condo. Plus, she told me last night that Kwan would like to fuck me.”

“You’ve told me a lot about Kai, but what about Kwan?”

“Fuck Ken, he’s delicious. His body is fantastic. It’s well-defined and with his olive-toned skin, he is beautiful. He’s a hunk!”

“What about his package?”

“I don’t know because I’ve never seen it. But there was a very nice bulge in his Speedo when I saw him helping to bring that girl in from the ocean. Kai says he’s well hung, and like her, he’s bi. You sound like you’re just as interested in him as you are in her.”

“I am.”

“Wait a minute! That’s cool, but what did you mean before when you said you’d thought about being with other guys, but never did anything about it in the past? What about the present?

“OK look, I’ve never said anything about it, just like you’d never said anything, and for the same reasons.  So here it is. Lots of times when I see certain guys, I wonder what they’d look like naked. What their cocks are like, and I’d fantasize about sex with them.”

“So, that’s just like me fantasizing about other girls. Why didn’t we share these things until now?”

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

“I don’t know, maybe embarrassment? But I think since we decided to open our marriage and swing with others, our urges became stronger. So strong that we’ve finally given in to them.”

“I sure did last night with Kai, but what do you mean saying we’ve given in? What’s going on babe? How did you give in? When? I want to hear this. Fuck your cock is getting harder by the second.”

“Late yesterday afternoon I went to the gym to kill some time and have a light workout. Do you remember the well-put-together black guy that you pointed out to me a while ago and said you’d like it if I looked more like him?”

“Sure, I do. I was half kidding you, but I always like to check out his hot body. I’ve noticed you kind of ogling him once in a while, but I’ve never said anything about it. He’s hot. I’ve thought about what he’d be like in the sack.”

“Yesterday the gym wasn’t very crowded, and he was there working out while I was on the treadmill watching him and he caught me.”

“Really? What happened?”

“He quit what he was doing and headed straight for me. I figured he was gonna wipe the floor with my white ass, but he didn’t. Instead, he introduced himself and was very nice.”

“His name is Mik. We started talking and he told me that he’s caught both you and me checking him out. By the way, he made a point of telling me how hot he thought you were.”

“Well, I can tell you the feeling is mutual. I wouldn’t mind telling him that.”

“You might get the chance. Would you like that?”

“Damn right I would, and you’re getting me hot now babe.”

“It turns out that he’s bisexual or poly or whatever. In short, he plays on both teams. He lives with his partner, another guy named KC, on the other side of town.”

“I mentioned that you were away, probably until late today, and that’s why I was at the gym alone. He said his partner was away for a week on business. After we talked for a while, he invited me over to his place to continue our talk, have a beer, and use his pool if I wanted.”

“Did you think he was coming on to you?”

“It was pretty obvious from his looks and some of the things we talked about that he was.”

“How did you feel?’

“I didn’t know what he had in mind. I’d fantasized about something like this for a long time and it was finally time for me to see where it would go. Jill, I wanted whatever he was going to offer.”

Then I proceeded to tell Jill everything that happened with Mik the night before. Everything that I revealed in Chapter One.

When I was finished, Jill said, “Oh my fucking God, that was so hot. My pussy is flowing. Feel it, Ken!”

And I did. The bed was wet beneath her and my precum was leaking like a faucet.

“The thought that a black guy sucked your cock, and you did the same to him is so fucking erotic. Damnit, kiss me, babe!”

And I did. Her one hand had fingers in her pussy and the other played with her nipples.

“It’s so hot that the mouth that just kissed me, last night was sucking black cock, riming a black asshole, and swallowing his hot cum. Oh fuck!”

“Baby it’s just as hot for me imagining you eating Kai. I wish Kwan had walked in on you two and fucked you both. Would you have liked that?”

“Oh God yeah. She had me hotter than I’d ever been. If he’d come into the room, I would have begged him to fuck me, to feel his brown cock slide into my hungry cunt. Would you want to watch him fuck me?”

“Yeah, oh yeah! I want to see somebody fuck you and I want to suck his cock getting him ready to do it. Then I want you sucking my cock while the other guy is pounding your pussy.”

I kissed her again and sunk two fingers deep in her cunt. I plunged them in and out of her, pausing once in a while to tease her clit. I began to bite and suck her tits and nipples.

Her hips humped up to meet my fingers. It wasn’t long before she screamed, “OH FUCK, OH GOD, I’M SO CLOSE BABY FUCK ME NOW!”

I couldn’t wait any longer and moved on top of her. My knees separated her thighs and I sunk my cock balls deep in her cunt. I started to fuck her with deep strokes, harder and harder. The cum started to boil in my balls and I knew I couldn’t hold out much longer.

“OH YEAH KEN! Do it, baby. That’s it, fuck me hard. Pound my cunt.  I wish Kwan had fucked me last night, and Kai sat on my face so I could have eaten her sloppy wet slit. OH GOD FUCK ME! Fuck me like a slut baby. I want more cock….I want strange cocks. OH BABY MAKE ME CUM!”

That did it.

“ARGHHHH, OH FUCK YESSSSSSS I’M CUMMMING!” she yelled out.”

I shot streams of cum into her belly. Her entire body trembled, then it stiffened, and she screamed, “FUUUUCK YESSSSS UGHHH” and then she collapsed like a rag doll under me.

I rolled off her, and we just laid there for a few minutes winded and enjoyed the afterglow of a great fuck.

Finally, I said, “That was incredible. I don’t think we’ve ever had a hotter fuck.”

“Me too. I think we’re both fired up by the kind of sex we each had for the first time last night. We were like a volcano simmering and this fuck was the eruption. If I ever had any doubt about us playing with others, it’s gone.”

“It sounds like you’re ready for more babe.”

“Yeah, I am. I’ve had a taste of sex with someone new, and now I want more. I want a lot more and I think you do too.”

“Yes absolutely. Without any more searching it looks like we have two possibilities. Mik and possibly his partner KC, and also Kai and Kwan. What do you think?”

“I want them all!”

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments