Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Looking Chapter Three-Revelation

"Jill reveals to Ken everything about her overnight stay 'down-the-shore' in New Jersey."

49
10 Comments 10
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Jill’s account of her overnight stay at the shore, in her words, continues here in Chapter Three. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My narrative will continue, following her revelation."

As I said in my phone message, during the afternoon, one of the girls I didn’t know had gone out into the ocean and got caught in a rip current. Two of the lifeguards, Kwan and Tod, went out to rescue her. They got her back to the beach, and she was fine, just a little scared. Then Kris, as a thank you, invited all the lifeguards back to her house for food and drinks when they got off duty at six o’clock.”

Kwan was the guy I called out to when I was leaving my message for you. And, just for the record, I was not drunk! I knew exactly what was going on, although admittedly I was feeling very mellow when I made that call. So, Kwan is who I yelled over to during the message, and I’ll tell you why in a minute.

Kris hired a caterer who delivered a great spread of barbequed stuff and side dishes. It was all ready for us when we returned from the beach. Of course, at that point, the drinks started to flow.

A little after six o’clock the lifeguards showed up and joined us.

When those hot young male and female bodies arrived, in their brief swimsuits, all the women were ogling and drooling. Kwan, of course, was one of them. He’s a gorgeous Korean-American guy with a fabulous body,  almond-toned skin, and a noticeable bulge in his swim trunks.

He brought his hot, girlfriend, Kai who is, as I found out later, a Black Korean American. She’s maybe an inch or two taller than me, with a fantastic well-toned caramel-skinned body. Kai was wearing a bikini, with a very revealing top and a thong bottom that left little to imagine about her gorgeous body.

It was apparent some of Kris’ friends knew her, and others turned their heads when she came onto the deck. Kris greeted her with an open mouth kiss that was much more than a friendly hello peck.

Her body is lightly muscled and just perfect. Kris introduced Kwan, Kai, and the rest of the lifeguards to all the girls who didn’t already know the pair.

Time flew by. By the time everyone finally had something to eat and gotten lightly buzzed, it was already dark.

Kris has some kind of torches surrounding the deck which helped keep mosquitos away and provided the only lighting. The flickering flames gave sort of a sensuous and romantic aura to the place.

The girls had started to break up into small groups with the lifeguards. It was obvious that some of the girls were hoping to get ‘rescued’ before the night was over. It seemed the lifeguards were more than ready to dive into the job. Both the guys and the two female guards looked like they were willing to accommodate any interested girls. Things on the deck had heated up.

I went off by myself to sit in a quiet dimly lit part of the deck because I knew by then I wasn’t going to drive home and decided to call you and leave my message.

Kwan was making drinks and yelled over to ask me if I wanted mine freshened up. That’s when I yelled back to him. I was surprised that he remembered me.

As I finished the call, I heard, “Hi, I’m Kai. We didn’t really get to meet earlier. Kwan saw you sitting here by yourself and asked me to bring you a fresh drink. Do you mind if I join you?’ I replied, “Umm, thanks, yeah sure sit down. I’m Jill. Nice to meet you.”

Ken, she was even hotter when I saw her up close. We started talking and I could tell she was as ‘mellow’ from the drinks as I was.

She told me that she’s a professional masseuse catering to a select clientele in New Jersey and New York. Kwan and she have been together for a couple of years. He’s a teacher in the off-season. They live together in a condo in north Jersey not far from our town. During the summer they rent a place at the shore and stay there. She does some outcall massage work in the shore towns during the season.

After talking for a few minutes, she said to me, ‘You know Jill, sometimes I wish I was a blonde!’ I asked her why and told her that with her gorgeous black hair, and caramel complexion, she was beautiful. She thanked me and then asked me if it was true that blondes have more fun.

I said, “Depends on what kind of fun you mean.” Without asking she began to gently stroke my thigh with her fingertips and said, “I think you know what kind of fun I mean. Kris told me you’re married. Do you and your hubby ever play around? You know, swing with other partners?”

I said, “No, not so far.”

She told me that she and Kwan were both bisexual and had a completely open relationship. He was free to have fun when he had the chance and the same for her.

 She said being bi was a plus with both her male and female massage clients. Because on occasion a client, for a higher fee, will ask her for a bit more than just a massage.

Of course, Kwan was free to pursue whomever he fancied on the beach.  Whether it be a hot female or another male hunk. They, as a couple, also play together with other singles, couples, and small groups.

I admitted to her that we hadn’t yet played with others, but that both of us were serious about wanting to start.  We just hadn’t found a person or people that we liked enough to begin.

Kai said, “Maybe I can help you get started.”

Her hand on my thigh had begun to affect me. A chill went down my spine when I thought about where she might be headed. The soft touch of her fingers teasing my inner thigh felt wonderfully hot, and I didn’t do anything to discourage her.

We talked more about swinging and her hand slowly went further up the inside of my thigh. I told her that you and I both wanted to get involved in enjoying sex with others. That it wasn’t a case of you forcing me into it.  I wanted it just as much as you did. My pussy started to get wet from the talk and her touch.

She told me that Kwan had singled me out to her on the beach. He told her he thought the two of us would be hot together because of the contrast in our skin and hair colors and that he would love to see me naked.  As she told me what Kwan had said, her other hand began to massage my neck and shoulders. I sighed and did nothing to stop her.

What she was doing to me was unexpected, and I was a bit conflicted. A small part of me said to stop. But after the drinks, talking about sharing partners, and the hot atmosphere on the flame-lit deck, much more of me wanted to keep going.

I was sure as hell was hot as fire. For the first time in my life, I was being seduced by a woman. A beautiful, hot woman of color and she was being successful. It aroused and excited me.

She leaned to me and kissed me hard. I started to pull away for just a moment but then my hands gently pulled her head back to me and her lips back to mine. I opened my mouth and her tongue slithered into it and I sucked it like it was a cock.

I was hers and she knew it.

We broke the kiss and I said, “Kai this is crazy. The others are going to see us.”

She said, “Don’t worry about the others, Jill. I’ve already massaged and been with several of the other girls this summer including Kris. Believe me, they don’t care about us.”

“Most of them know what Kwan and I are all about. I’m sure the reason Kris invited the lifeguards here tonight had little to do with saving that girl. The invitation was a smoked screen. Since Kris and Jeff split she’s been horny all the time.”

“Kris is looking for some lifeguard sex later and she’ll get it. If it’s not Kwan, her favorite, it’ll be another one or two of them. Maybe Tanya, the female lifeguard, if Kris is in the mood for pussy tonight. Did you know Kris plays on both sides of the ball? Bet you didn’t!”

“Believe me, most of these girls and wives are ‘all in’ for whatever happens after dark in this little shore neighborhood. I guarantee you Jill, yours won’t be the only room occupied by guests tonight.”

She asked me if I’d ever been naked with and massaged by another woman. I told her, “No”. Her demeanor changed a little and she said, ‘I’d really like to give you your first-time experience if you’ll come with me and do what I tell you to do.  Do this Jill. Believe me, you won't be sorry. Do you want me to pleasure your body tonight?”

She sounded domineering, but I didn’t care. I wanted this, and quickly I said, “Yeah, fuck yeah I do!”

There is a large outdoor shower on the deck with shelves stocked with towels, soaps, and shampoo. She told me to follow her into the shower and I did.

Once inside she turned on the water and we kissed again. Much longer this time. She unhooked her bikini top, took it off, and then peeled off her thong.

Her naked body was delicious. Her caramel skin was perfectly smooth and hairless except for a small ‘landing strip’ of trimmed pubic hair on her mound pointing to her pussy. Her tits are full and firm. Probably about thirty-five C. Her areolas are as large as half dollars.

Kai reached around me, unfastened my bikini top, and pulled it off. Then she squatted down, hooked her thumbs in my thong, and slid it down and off me. Once it was off, she gently kissed my belly right above my pussy and said, “I’ll be back to see you later Smoothie!”

She stood up and we kissed like two hungry animals. We soaped up each other’s bodies. Our hands slid all over us. We rubbed and stroked each other's tits and asses.  Our mouths were locked together and both of us whispered little moans and cries of pleasure. The water that cascaded over us washed away the pussy nectar that was leaking from both our cunts.”

We finished.

Wrapped just in towels we dried each other’s hair with the blower Kris had provided in the shower stall. Kai asked which room was mine for the night. I told her it was the bedroom decorated in red where Kris had told me to put my overnight bag.

She commented it was an appropriately hot color, and that she’d spent time with some of the other girls in that room several times. Then she told me to go up to the room and she would go grab her bag and follow me.

I went up to the red bedroom and flicked on the light switch. What came on was indirect lighting set to a very subdued level. I sat on the edge of the bed anxious for her to join me. Again, my pussy trickled sex honey just thinking about what had happened so far.

A minute later Kai came in and shut the door. She put her bag on the nightstand by the bed, unwrapped her towel, and let it drop to the floor. Her naked body seemed even more beautiful in the dim lighting than it did in the shower. Her caramel-brown skin glistened with a thin coating of light perspiration.

She said, “Stand up baby”, and I did. I hadn’t gone looking for this to happen, but I’d become infatuated with her erotic, mixed-race beauty. I wanted the touch and taste of her.

She unknotted my towel and it fell to the floor. Her arms went around me, her hands grabbed my ass and pull my body to hers.  Our mounds and nipples pressed against each other. Once more she kissed me deeply. This time with even more passion. Our tongues explored each other’s mouths.

She gently but firmly pushed and guided me onto the bed. Our kiss never broke. We were wrapped in each other's arms.

I was on my back and her on her side. She broke the kiss, slid her lips down to my neck, and planted little kisses. She took gentle little bites of my skin. Her hand went to my breast and started to tweak my nipple.

Almost without thinking I reached for her tits. I massaged them and played with her nipples. Her breasts were full and firm and her skin felt like satin to my touch.

She sighed and said, “Oh yeah baby, that’s so good. Play with my boobs and tug those nips I love it. Your hands feel like flames on my tits.”

KittyHoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyHoss

“I’ve been so fuckin’ hot for you all day. I watched your tight white tanned body on the beach today. My pussy was leaking the whole time, and I thought somehow, I’m gonna find out with her if blondes have more fun.”

“I put a target on you, baby. I made it my mission today to somehow get you alone, out of your bikini, and naked with me no matter what I had to do.”

“And you did, you sly bitch! I never expected this, but you have me now and I surrender. I’ve never been with a woman before, but tonight you’ve made me crazy with lust. I’m so hot right now I’m ready for anything. You’ve already pushed buttons I didn’t know I had. The feel of your lips and tongue is different than a man's and you’ve inflamed my cunt.”

“Don’t think about what to do baby. Just follow your urges and do whatever your body tells you to do. Be a lesbo slut tonight and fuck everything else.”

Her words had me simmering with heat for her. She moved down my body and started to kiss my tits. Just pecks to begin. Then her tongue teased and licked one nipple, then the other. She kept it up going back and forth from one tit to the other.

 I moaned with pleasure. I heard myself and I didn’t care if any of the others out on the deck heard me. I’d already left any inhibitions I might have had far behind.

She closed her mouth around my one nipple and began to suck it like a newborn. There was an aching hunger in my belly. Hell, in my pussy. Sex honey was oozing out of my fuck tunnel. I felt it trickle down my slit into my butt hole. My body cried out for relief. 

My hips started to thrust up and down, over and over. My pussy was aching for a cock to fill it. Any cock. At that moment Ken I would have let any cock, man or beast, fuck me just to get me off! Kai had me as hot as I’ve ever been in my life.

She lifted her head from my tit and said, “Hmmm Jill baby, your hips humpin' up and down like that makes it look like you need something. Does your pussy need some petting Jill? Would you like me to pet it for you baby?”

“Anything, anything! My God, I’m so fucking hot.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“NO! Oh, fuck no….please, no, oh God don’t fuckin’ stop.”

“Do you want more?”

“YES YES!”

“Are you begging me for more?”

“You know I am, you beautiful bitch. YES for fuck sake, I’m beggin’ you. Please make me cum. Why are you torturing me?”

She brought her mouth to mine, kissed me roughly, and our tongues dueled again.

“Because teasing you makes me hot and will make your release even better for you.”

She leaned down and teasingly bit my nipple again as I felt her hand slide down my body. It gently slid over my mound and then I felt a fingertip on my soaking-wet opening.

“OH YES, YES please!”

Her finger slid up and down my wet slit. She repeatedly toyed with my exposed clit for a quick moment then continued to slide the finger up and down my slippery tunnel entrance. My hips stretched upward trying to capture the finger and engulf it in my gaping cunt, but she wouldn’t let me.

She continued to kiss me and suck my nipples while her finger tormented me.

“I’ve thought about doing this to you from the first moment I saw your delicious blonde body on the beach today. I hoped you’d wind up feeling the same way. Now I am as hot as you are baby.”

 “A minute ago you said, ‘Anything’. Did you mean it, Jill?”

“YES, YES anything!”

“Just remember later that you said that.”

Then she rammed her entire finger into me and started attacking my G spot. It felt fantastic.

“Ahhhh yes! That’s it, that’s it.”

She finger fucked my pussy and my hips fucked back. I thought I’d go mad with hunger for her and everything she was doing to my body. The painful pleasure was electric. I’d never felt anything like it before. I felt an orgasm slowly build in my belly.

“That’s it Jill, work that pussy baby. Do you need that pussy stretched some more?”

“Yes please, anything, make me cum!”

It felt like she added two more fingers to stretch me and pummeled my cunt. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge.  My hips humped upward to meet the thrust of her fingers. At the same time, she continued to kiss me and suck my tits while her fingers drove me toward orgasm.

“I can tell you’re close, Jill. Let it go, baby. This is what another woman can make you feel. What another woman can do to you.”

“Think about what it would be like if Ken was watching. I’ll bet he’d love to see his beautiful blonde wife right now forced to orgasm by a lesbian lover.”

That did it! In a flash, I thought,’ I wish Ken WAS here to see me being fucked by another woman.’

My orgasm started in my loins and then gradually exploded through my entire being. My whole body shook and trembled.  The pleasure was indescribable. I felt squirts of fuck lube come out of my cunt.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Oh, fuck, fuck! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” I yelled.

It was one of the most incredible orgasms I’d ever had.

“Kai, you damn bitch. I think I love you right now! Ohhhhh God, you are such a hot fucking cumt. That was incredible. Kiss me, Kai.”

And she did.

She licked my pussy juice from her fingers, the ones she’d fucked me with, once or twice then gave them to me to suck clean, and I did. We embraced and kissed. Her hands fondled my ass and I softly stroked hers.

“Kai, you took me to places I’d never been and made me feel things I’d never felt.  There were urges inside of me that I’d never let out. You’ve released them, I think they’re out for good. I’ve fantasized about other women and what it might be like to be with one, but I’ve always suppressed those fantasies.”

“Baby, now you know sex with a woman excites you and you like it. That it’s beautiful and hot. So, kiss those hangups goodbye and be who you wanna be.”

We held each other and kissed, and I realized I didn’t want this to end. I’d had an orgasm, but it hadn’t been enough. I wanted more of her. 

I kissed her and began to stroke her beautiful tawny body. My hand went down her belly and she spread her legs. My fingers found her snatch, oozing juice like a running stream.

I probed inside about knuckle-deep and teased her clit. Then I shoved my finger deep inside her pussy and massaged her “G’ spot. She purred like a kitten.

“Ohhh yeah, do it, Jill. My pussy is on fire!”

I continued to kiss her and suck her beautiful tits. Her hips responded and humped my fingers.

She breathed heavily, and said, “Anything, I’ll do anything. Do you remember you said that, Jill?”

“Yes”

“Well, it’s time for ‘Anything’, baby!”

“I said it and I meant it.”

She got on her knees and moved around until she was straddling my face.  She was facing my legs and her glistening cunt was just inches from my face. I knew what she wanted and wanted it too.

She spread my legs apart, bent forward, and her mouth and tongue began to lick and suck my pussy. It felt like heaven. Her mouth was fantastic. She had me on fire again in seconds.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her crotch down to my face and started to tongue her slit. I’d never eaten pussy, but I knew what a woman wants to feel.

I’d had an orgasm, but it hadn’t been enough. My hunger for her body hadn’t been satisfied. I think I knew from the first time she kissed me that I wanted to taste her pussy.

I gobbled her cunt, licked, and sucked the juicy slit. My saliva and her juices were making her bald pussy a sloppy mess.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, eat me Jill, eat me baby. It feels so good. I’ve wanted your mouth on my cunt since I first saw you.”

I licked the length of her snatch, and my tongue fucked her tunnel as deeply as I could.

She was nipping and sucking my clit and I could feel another orgasm boiling in my belly.

I got caught up in the heat of the moment. Again, I was feeling pure lust. I drew my tongue the length of her slit to her tight butthole. I licked it and then pressed my tongue against it. She relaxed, it opened and I fucked her ass with my tongue.

She yelled out. “OH FUCK JILL…yes, yes rim my ass baby….  you’re gonna make me cum!”

As she said it, she started to really suck my clit and rammed her fingers into me again and I continued to tongue her black hole

Moments later both our bodies trembled and shook. The orgasms hit us both and we yelled out we were ‘cumming’ and a slew of dirty obscenities. Her pussy shot spurts of cum on my lips and chin and I savored what I could.

We lay there and quietly moaned for a while as we recovered. She was still on top, head resting on my thigh. We kissed each other’s pussies once in a while but mostly just enjoyed the afterglow.

As the night wore on, we had sex off and on for the next few hours and finally fell asleep in each other’s arms around dawn.

When I woke up it was almost noon. I leaned over and kissed her awake and she returned it with an open mouth.

We showered together and once again enjoyed soaping and playing a bit with each other. Both of us put on clean bikinis and went down to the kitchen to see if there was something to eat.

A number of the girls had already left. Kris had heard us coming and handed each of us fresh coffee. The caterer had been back and made a spread of breakfast foods in warming trays.

Kris said, “So did you two ‘ahem’ SLEEP okay?” Kai, said, “Well, it was tough because Jill kept me up half the night!” The other girls laughed.

Lee said, “I’m surprised either of you are hungry. It sounded like you both did a lot of eating last night.” Then Ali chimed in, “Yeah, with all the moans coming from the red room I could hardly hear the ones Lee and I were making.”

Kris said, “Well, the noise didn’t bother Kwan and me. We heard you two and it just made him and I hotter thinking about what you two were doing in the next room.”

Kai said, “So I guess Kwan had an enjoyable night, Kris?"

Kris replied, “One of the best I’ve ever shared with him.”

Kai said,” Kwan told me he was hoping you’d invite him to stay with you last night. I’d told him I had my eye on Jill and hoped things would turn out just like they did. And I know Kwan. I figured between you, Kris, and all the other pussy there last night, his mighty cock wasn’t going to end the night alone.”

Kris replied, “You’re right about that delicious meat between his legs. After he told me that you hoped to get it on with Jill, how could I not grab the chance?

Kai said, “Great. I’m anxious for him and me to share stories tonight.”

Kris told her that he had showered and left about eight o’clock to get to his station on the beach by nine. Then she added that he hadn’t slept much so he’s probably going to be pretty tired all day.

Kai and I had some breakfast then went to find our discarded bikinis from last night. We found them and then both fell asleep in a couple of lounge chairs on the deck. Somewhere around four o'clock, we both woke up.

We talked for a few minutes about last night and how we both wanted it to continue. The summer season at the shore was coming to an end. Labor Day would be in two weeks and the beaches would no longer post lifeguards. She and Kwan would return to their place in north New Jersey not far from us.

We exchanged info on our phones and promised that we’d see each other again soon. Maybe next time with our partners. Then we shared our last long hot kiss.

She headed to the beach, and I got in my car and started the drive home.

READERS: This was Jill’s account of her overnight stay at the shore, in her words. My story will continue in Chapter Four.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments