Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nisha’s Husband Swap 2 - New Year. Chapter 2

"I suggest you take off that robe, kneel on the rug, and start making good on your promises."

35
13 Comments 13
4.5k Views 4.5k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"Five months after their first ‘husband swap’, Nisha and Meenakshi are desperate to repeat the experience. A New Year trip to a remote cottage in the Lake District provides the perfect opportunity, but will their husbands go along with the women’s exciting plans for an evening of BDSM, or are they beginning to lose interest?"

At half past six, everyone went upstairs to prepare for the swap and to enjoy the last bit of ‘couple time’ before each joined their respective fuck buddy for the evening.

 

Meenakshi changed into her catsuit as Sanjay took a shower. The latex felt sensual and arousing on her skin as she squeezed herself into the outfit, and as the cool evening draught brushed the areas of skin exposed by the large cutaway panels around her breasts and pussy, it made her naked flesh tingle. Her thigh-length, black suede stiletto boots looked incredibly sexy, but the softness of the leather also added an exciting sensory experience to the touch. As she put on her strap-on harness and clipped the ankle and wrist restraints to the belt, Meenakshi knew she must look incredible.

 

She gauged the impact of her new outfit when Sanjay returned from the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

 

“Jesus!” he exclaimed as he looked up to see Meenakshi standing with her back to him, adjusting her hair in the bedroom mirror.

 

Meenakshi wiggled her naked bottom, drawing Sanjay’s attention to the jewelled butt plug in her cleft. Then she turned and slowly walked to join her husband, knowing he would enjoy the sight of her small, round breasts spilling from the front of the catsuit onto the shiny latex below.

 

“Are you certain there’s no place for female domination in our marriage?” Meenakshi asked, coquettishly running a manicured finger down Sanjay’s cheek.

 

She was sure she could detect a look of regret on Sanjay’s face as he cast his eyes down to her breasts, swallowed hard, and tried to hide the growing bulge in his towel.

 

**********

 

When the grandfather clock chimed eight o’clock, Nisha was already sitting on the club chair in the lounge, wearing only her silk robe, waiting for Sanjay to join her. She had put a range of items the couples might need on the coffee table, including her new silver vibrator, Chris’s butt plug, wet wipes, towels, and a large tube of lubricant.

 

The light from a standard lamp and the glow from the fire were the only things illuminating the room, making it dingy but cosy and enticing. Had the evening been about more than just great sex, Nisha would have found the setting romantic. But, tonight, the room served as nothing more than a sensual, evocative backdrop for their long-anticipated husband swap. For that, it was perfect.

 

Sanjay was still wearing his robe when he came downstairs to join Nisha, but, seemingly on purpose, he hadn’t secured it at the waist, and Nisha could see his long, semi-erect cock swinging through the gap at the front as he reached the bottom step and turned to face her.

 

Nisha was transfixed as she watched Sanjay approach. His cock wasn’t straight, and its circumcised, dark pink tip curved noticeably towards the left as he walked. Underneath, his pendulous ball sack looked heavy as it swung back and forth with each step. Nisha knew Sanjay would be fully loaded, his nuts aching to empty their fluid into whichever of her holes he decided to sully. She hoped the two-hour swap would allow him enough time to fill all three.

 

Sitting cross-legged on the armchair, naked but for her robe, Nisha knew Sanjay would already be getting an eyeful of cleavage and leg. The cold draught from the front door had made her nipples stiff, and she felt the light silk rub against them as they proudly betrayed her arousal. Had her robe not obstructed his view, Sanjay would also have seen her pussy lips open and glistening with thick, expectant juices.

 

Nisha reached out and firmly grasped Sanjay’s cock as he reached the chair. She could feel his pulse quicken as his fast-beating heart engorged his cock more urgently in response to her touch. Then, looking Sanjay in the eye, she softly stroked the tip of his twelve inches before moving her hand down the shaft to cup his low-hanging balls. He flinched as her hand took the weight of his swollen testes, and Nisha realised her hand must be cold. Nonetheless, she continued to cup Sanjay’s sack, hoping he would find her unintentional coldplay arousing.

 

“I hope you got the memo, Sanjay,” Nisha began in a businesslike tone. “The one that said you and your wife will spend the evening using my husband and me for your selfish personal pleasures? Well, I’m ready for you to take me. Do whatever you please. I only ask that you fuck my arsehole and fill it with your cum, as you did last time. Do that, and you will have my full compliance.”

 

Nisha squeezed his balls firmly as a sign of her intent.

 

“I want you to use all my holes,” she continued dispassionately. “By ten o’clock, I want your balls dry and my arsehole, pussy and stomach full of your cum.”

 

Nisha could see Sanjay’s cock straining at its tightening skin and his balls heaving inside their wrinkled brown sack as the implication of her words hit home. His urethra glistened with the first drops of pre-cum, and Nisha was surprised he had been able to subdue his urges long enough for her to complete her provocative opening monologue.

 

“Yes, I got the memo,” Sanjay replied in an equally even tone. “Now, Nisha, I suggest you take off that robe, kneel on the rug, and start making good on your promises.”

 

Nisha bowed respectfully, and Sanjay began to loosen his robe further. She admired his stocky, powerful body as the robe dropped to the floor, leaving him naked and ready for her to commence oral service.

 

Slowly and elegantly, Nisha discarded her robe. Drawing it over her shoulders, she allowed the twin peaks of her breasts to reveal themselves gradually. Then, standing, Nisha let her arms come free of the robe and walked naked towards the sheepskin rug, seductively swinging her hips with each step. She knew the firelight would cast a warm light onto her light brown skin, giving it a shimmering, golden glow. Looking coyly over her shoulder, she could see Sanjay stroking himself in anticipation of what he was about to receive.

 

Kneeling on the rug and sitting on her heels, Nisha drew her hands behind her back. She raised her chin, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth wide.

 

**********

 

By ten past eight, Meenakshi couldn’t wait any longer. She knew Nisha and Sanjay must have begun their liaison, and she didn’t want to waste any more of the short time she had with Chris. Walking onto the landing, she saw his bedroom door ajar, spilling a thin sliver of light onto the opposite wall. Meenakshi strode along the creaky passageway and firmly pushed the door open, entering the room unannounced. Leaning against the door frame, she seductively waved her dog lead and collar in small circles.

 

Chris had been sitting on the bed naked, reading a tourist leaflet by the light of a small lamp, impatiently awaiting Meenakshi’s arrival. He looked up as she entered, and she was pleased to see his eyes widen as he took in her incendiary new look. Immediately putting down the leaflet, Chris removed his reading glasses to get a clearer view as Meenakshi began to slowly strut towards the bed with an accentuated swing of her slim hips.

 

Remembering the awkward pause at the beginning of their first partner swap, Meenakshi had been sure to rehearse how she would initiate the second, and she had decided to get straight down to business.

 

“Kneel at my feet,” she commanded, pointing to the floor.

 

Chris looked surprised but meekly submitted, quickly rising from the bed and dropping to his knees on a rug in front of Meenakshi, who was happy to watch as Chris sized up the thick, black dildo hovering inches from his face. She knew he would be trying to determine whether he could take its length and girth in his anus, and she hoped that she hadn’t been too ambitious in opting for the longest, thickest dildo in her set.

 

Meenakshi slowly, menacingly walked around Chris as if deciding what she would do with him. She took a moment to admire his body as she rehearsed the next part of her derogatory diatribe in her mind. He was in great shape for a man of fifty. His buttocks were tight and round, his pecs and abs firm, and his shoulders broad and strapping. Meenakshi couldn’t have hoped for a finer physical specimen to be the subject of her first degradation scenario.

 

Stopping in front of Chris, she thrust the dildo towards his face, swaying her hips, so its tip brushed Chris’s cheeks and mouth.

 

“Tonight, you will do whatever I say when I fucking say it. Is that clear?” The tone in Meenakshi’s voice was withering.

 

Chris nodded obediently.

 

“And you won’t just do it; you’ll fucking like it, do you understand? You can convince me of your devotion by sucking this,” she ordered. “Suck my big, fat cock deep into your throat until you gag. Prove to me you’re going to be an obedient sub.”

 

Meenakshi had worried that Chris might not take the scenario seriously. Had he started giggling or being selective about which of her orders he obeyed, it would have killed her enjoyment. But his early responses reassured her that Chris was equally invested in the scenario, and she began to relax into her unfamiliar, dominant role.

 

As Chris tentatively took the dildo in his mouth, Meenakshi took his shaven head between her hands and began gently fucking his face. She started with slow, shallow strokes, but quickly realising he could take more; she upped the tempo and depth of her thrusts. The sight of Chris’s eyes, wet, wide and desperate as she thrust the dildo deep into his throat was pleasing. It felt good to be the one dishing out the punishment for a change. After all, how many times had she suffered the same discomfort at the hands of her overeager, overbearing husband?

 

Eventually, releasing his head, Meenakshi withdrew the dildo. A thick string of saliva swung from the tip as Chris coughed and gasped for breath.

 

“So, how was it, Chris? How was your first taste of my cock? A little uncomfortable, perhaps?” Meenakshi said scornfully before slapping Chris’s face and standing behind him.

 

Meenakshi fastened the dog collar and leash to Chris’s neck and removed the wrist restraints from the belt of her harness. Then, pulling his hands behind his back, she loosened the cuffs and firmly attached one to each of his wrists. Finally, Meenakshi picked up the end of the leash and ordered Chris to lead the way downstairs.

 

“Come on. Something is happening downstairs that I don’t want you to miss,” Meenakshi said with a mischievous grin. “Although, I don’t think you’ll like it.”

 

**********

 

Sanjay and Nisha quickly moved on from oral foreplay. Now Nisha was lying sideways on the Chesterfield, her body propped up on some thick cushions and her lower back resting on the arm of the seat. Meanwhile, Sanjay stood above Nisha with her feet on his shoulders, his dick pistoning into her pussy in languid, metronomic strokes.

 

Nisha pulled her knees apart, allowing him to take her as deeply as her pussy would allow. She loved watching Sanjay’s massive cock split her apart, his face grim with determination as he selfishly used her to satisfy his lust. The dull ache as his tip repeatedly nudged her cervix was uncomfortable, but any discomfort was more than offset by the thrill of being stretched by his thick, hard cock after months of frustrating delays.

 

Nisha spat on her fingers and reached between her legs. Her clitoris was rock-hard and sensitive, and as she used the tips of her fingers to stimulate her swollen organ, she expected her first orgasm of the evening to follow quickly.

 

But the click of Meenakshi’s stilettos on the wooden staircase distracted Nisha from her upcoming release, and the pre-orgasmic sensations in her pussy receded. Unfortunately, the back of the sofa blocked her view, but she knew that Chris and Meenakshi must now be halfway down the stairs. Soon, her husband would be able to watch her being fucked, and he could no-doubt already hear her grunts and moans of pleasure as Sanjay roughly cleaved her.

 

When she finally spoke, Meenakshi’s voice was derisory.

 

“Look, Chris. That’s your wife Sanjay is fucking on the sofa. See how her legs are wide open so she can take him deep in her cheating pussy. And listen to her moan! That’s the sound of a woman enjoying a huge, thick cock. I don’t expect you’ve ever made a woman moan like that, have you, Chris? Not with that fucking cock,” she said contemptuously, waving a finger dismissively at his semi-erect shaft.

 

Nisha thought Meenakshi was laying it on thick. She wondered how Chris was handling the sight of Sanjay grunting and sweating as he fucked her and Meenakshi’s verbal abuse as she delighted in revealing Nisha’s ‘unfaithfulness’ to him.

 

“See how much he is enjoying fucking your wife!” Meenakshi mocked. “I think he’s enjoying it nearly as much as she is. Come closer and watch how skilled a lover he is. Watch as he pleasures her in a way you can’t.”

 

Meenakshi led Chris behind Sanjay and told him to kneel on the cold stone floor. Then, unclipping the leash, she looped it around the foot of the sofa before reattaching it to Chris’s collar. Initially, he could see little more than Sanjay’s powerful buttocks as they clenched and unclenched with each firm thrust. But then, Sanjay raised one leg, resting his foot on the sofa to give Chris a better view of his wife’s defilement.

 

Sanjay’s cock was pumping hard, his cum-heavy balls swinging backwards and forwards, slapping against Nisha’s quivering buttocks with every deep thrust. Her inner thighs were soaked in her juices, and her moans and gasps of pleasure left Chris with no doubt about how much she was enjoying the experience.

 

Again, Meenakshi taunted Chris.

 

“Look at her, Chris! See how tightly her pussy is gripping Sanjay’s cock. I’m afraid nothing smaller will be good enough for her from now on. She might not admit it, but whenever you fuck her, she’ll wish it was his huge cock inside her, not yours.”

 

Leaving Chris and striding behind the sofa, Meenakshi leaned over, fascinated by how Nisha’s body recoiled from each of Sanjay’s thrusts. As Meenakshi watched, Nisha rolled back her eyes and opened her mouth, massaging her dark nipples with one hand and her clitoris with the other, apparently in a world of her own.

 

Meenakshi put her arm around her husband’s neck and drew his head towards hers. They kissed as Sanjay continued pounding Nisha over the arm of the seat. Meenakshi knew he must feel powerful and desirable kissing his wife as he fucked another woman, especially knowing the woman’s husband was still watching on enviously.

 

“Are you ready to cum yet, Sanjay?’ Meenakshi asked concernedly, gently wiping the sweat from her husband’s brow with the back of her hand.

 

“No, I’m going to make her cum first,” Sanjay grunted without slowing his cadence. “I want to feel her pussy throbbing around my cock, and hear her moan as I bring her off.”

 

“Then let me help you, Meree Jaan,” Meenakshi said, kissing her husband’s cheek and stroking his hair. “I’ll help make her cum quickly. I know how desperate you are to unload your balls into her cheating pussy.”

 

Meenakshi walked purposefully around the coffee table, picking up Nisha’s vibrator. Then, kneeling on the sofa next to Nisha’s head, she crawled over her friend’s body, reverse-straddling Nisha to pinion her between her thighs.

 

Had Nisha opened her eyes, she would have seen nothing more than Meenakshi’s slim, firm bottom hovering inches above her face. But by now, she had reached a state of pre-orgasmic bliss. Her eyes were closed, her breathing shallow, and her face exuded a calm serenity. Even the way she softly massaged her rippling breasts and pinched her nipples was more akin to a woman in the throes of an erotic dream than one receiving a hard fucking. But for her gentle moans and half-smile, it might have seemed that Nisha was utterly unaware of the pounding to which Sanjay was subjecting her.

 

Meenakshi put the vibrator down on the arm of the sofa and moved her face to within inches of Nisha’s pussy. Then, resting her chin on Nisha’s trimmed mound, she watched intently as Sanjay repeatedly entered her. Sometimes his cock noticeably bent as he began his thrust before it straightened and continued deep into Nisha’s wet hole. Each stab was accompanied by a deliciously moist squelch as her pussy welcomed him inside.

 

Eventually, Sanjay pulled out entirely, and after slapping Nisha’s clit with his heavy meat, he proffered his cock to his wife.

 

Meenakshi could see Nisha’s silvery juices along the length of Sanjay’s cock, and his thick, circumcised tip glinting in the firelight. She grabbed Sanjay by the root and greedily thrust his cock into her mouth, briefly savouring the sweetness of her friend’s pussy on her tongue before removing his dick from her mouth and guiding it back into Nisha’s waiting hole.

 

Again, Meenakshi rested her chin on Nisha’s mound, firmly licking her clitoris as Sanjay continued fucking her with only his bulbous tip.

 

Nisha and Meenakshi had talked candidly about their sex lives for years and had sometimes mildly flirted with one another when drunk. But until then, they had never touched one another sexually, and, to Nisha, it felt dirty and taboo for her friend to be pleasuring her in this way. However, having her friend apply her experience and understanding of what every woman naturally craves was physically and emotionally thrilling, and Nisha began to feel her body respond. Once more, she felt goosebumps rise on her skin, and her body came alive, readying itself for its climax.

 

Meenakshi reached for the vibrator. Switching it onto its most powerful setting, she licked saliva onto the tip, then pressed it firmly onto Nisha’s clitoris as Sanjay filled her hole again in one long, slow thrust.

 

The intense pulse of the vibrator, coupled with Sanjay’s deep thrust, roused Nisha from her trance. Immediately, her eyes jerked wide open, and she took several sharp intakes of breath. Then, she felt her body involuntarily twist and convulse as the acute sensations between her legs instantly shot up her spine. Pinned to the cushions by Meenakshi, there was little she could do to assuage the overwhelming clitoral stimulation except for wail and squirm helplessly as Sanjay and Meenakshi continued their two-pronged assault on her pussy.

 

Nisha had never felt an orgasm build so quickly. Immediately, her body juddered, and her climax took over, her moans of pleasure intensifying as waves of rapture engulfed her. With neither Sanjay nor Meenakshi desisting in their efforts, her orgasms kept coming until she was utterly spent, her legs quivering uncontrollably, on the sofa.

 

Sanjay had been holding back but watching Nisha’s orgasm and feeling her pussy grip his cock as she reached her climax quickly brought him to the point of no return. Meenakshi recognised the signs that her husband was about to cum and enthusiastically urged him on.

 

“Yes, Sanjay, cum in her pussy. Give her every drop of your thick, creamy spunk,” Meenakshi cried, quickly climbing off Nisha, unclipping Chris’s leash and cuffs, and pulling him up by the collar to see the moment of his wife’s insemination.

 

Chris watched on helplessly as Sanjay drove his cock into Nisha, and, with a series of grunts and curses, his orgasm commenced. Sanjay’s cock twitched and pulsed with every thick rope he pumped into Nisha, and as he partially withdrew before driving another load into her, Chris could see Sanjay’s long shaft was already thickly coated in both their juices.

 

“Oh God, Chris!” Meenakshi cried. “Look at all that sperm! That’s the same potent seed that knocked me up twice, and now it’s flooding your wife’s pussy. How does that make you feel, to know her body is now sucking his rich seed deep into her womb? I hope she remembered to bring her contraceptives. If not, there might be a Desi baby growing inside her by tomorrow. How would you feel about that, huh?”

 

Chris said nothing. He was transfixed by the sight of his wife, passive and unresisting, as Sanjay squeezed the last drops of ejaculate from his cock using the tips of his fingers. Finally, he withdrew, flicked a final droplet of cum onto Nisha’s bush and sank back exhausted into an armchair before grabbing a wet wipe to clean his dripping cock.

 

Once more, Nisha felt the cold draught on her hot, gaping pussy as a thick stream of semen slowly escaped and dribbled down her cleft.

 

“Now, clean it up,” Meenakshi ordered Chris. “But don’t swallow it. Instead, feed it to your wife when you’re finished. Let her taste Sanjay’s lovely, creamy mess too.”

 

The gentle warmth of Chris’s tongue was soothing on Nisha’s battered pussy as he knelt between her legs and began to clean her up. She tried to squeeze out as much as possible, but her body was exhausted, and she knew there would still be much more semen buried deep within her soft folds.

 

Also realising this, Meenakshi pushed Chris to one side, took Nisha’s hands and pulled her up until she was half-sitting on the arm of the chair with her feet wide apart on the floor. With Nisha now upright, gravity took effect, and she felt Sanjay’s cum pooling inside her and flowing to her entrance. As Chris resumed his clean-up duties, Nisha gathered her remaining strength and queefed a long, hot stream of semen onto her husband’s waiting tongue.

 

“Oh, yes!” Meenakshi cried with delight. “That’s right; squeeze it into his pathetic, cuckold mouth. Let him taste the salty spunk of your lover straight from your used pussy.”

 

Nisha felt uncomfortable taking part in Chris’s humiliation. Still, she allowed him to continue cleaning up Sanjay’s mess, enjoying his soft tongue flicking at her entrance as he scooped out as much cum as he could. Besides, the enthusiasm with which Chris undertook the task indicated that he was enjoying it at least as much as she was.

 

Eventually, when Chris had completed his task and stood up, Nisha flopped back onto the sofa, ready to take Sanjay’s cum in her mouth. But, as her husband approached, she realised it was the first time she had seen his face since the swap began. Anxious that the experience of watching her being fucked might be proving too much for him, she studied his face carefully for signs of distress or anxiety.

 

But Nisha needn’t have worried. As Chris straddled her, his mouth full of the other man’s sperm, he gave her a wink and smiled with his eyes. Then, reaching down, he kissed Nisha deeply, dripping Sanjay’s hot, creamy seed from his tongue onto hers.

 

As Chris drew away, Nisha opened her mouth and showed Meenakshi the large, cloudy reservoir of sperm and saliva at the back of her throat.

 

“Good. Now swallow it,” Meenakshi ordered, watching eagerly to see whether Nisha would be as obedient as her husband and accede uncomplainingly to her demands.

 

With a slight wince, Nisha swallowed the load in one. Then, opening her mouth, she offered Meenakshi evidence of her full compliance before she slowly stood up and retreated to an armchair to recover her strength.

 

Meenakshi smiled broadly. She had long anticipated dominating and humiliating Chris, but she had never dreamed that Nisha would also be such a willing submissive. It seemed she would have even more fun tonight than she had thought.

 

She walked to the coffee table and picked up Chris’s butt plug before waving it in front of his face.

 

“Chris - I’ve still not cum, and you’re going to bring me off soon by fucking my tight little arsehole. But before that, you need to earn the privilege of fucking me. Now bend over,” Meenakshi scolded, pointing to the sofa.

 

Chris obediently knelt on the edge of the sofa, spread his knees, and pressed his face against the backrest, preparing himself for the discomfort as Meenakshi inserted the thick toy. She covered the plug in lube, using the surplus to prime Chris’s tight bum hole with her fingers. Then, Meenakshi climbed onto the sofa and turned to face Nisha and Sanjay as they sat, watching expectantly from their armchairs. She swung one foot over Chris’s body and stood astride him, spanking his bum cheeks with one hand as she held the butt plug aloft in the other.

 

Eventually, Meenakshi lined it up at Chris’s opening and began to press. She could hear Chris’s breathing quicken as she eased the tip in gently, then pushed it further, twisting with every ounce of additional pressure. Chris moaned as the thickest part of the plug momentarily stretched him too far, but the sting didn’t last long, and his anus soon greedily swallowed the remainder of the heavy silicone bulb.

 

Meenakshi climbed from the sofa, spanked Chris twice more, and knelt on the floor behind his open legs. She took his stiff cock and pulled it back between his thighs, milking the pre-cum from its tip. She was delighted as, with each firm squeeze from root to tip, another long, silvery string dropped to the leather seat.

 

She gripped Chris’s cock more firmly, vigorously wanking him until she saw his balls tighten and felt his cock pulse urgently in her hand. Then, just as he was about to cum, Meenakshi released his cock, denying him the orgasm he desperately needed and making him howl with frustration as his emergent orgasm subsided.

 

Time after time, Meenakshi brought Chris to the brink. It was apparent how desperate he was becoming, but Meenakshi wanted to keep him waiting, and besides, she still hadn’t tormented his balls, full and heavy inside their wrinkled sack.

 

She moved her mouth upwards, licking both testicles roughly before sucking one deep into her mouth. It felt hard and smooth as she rolled it around her tongue. Next, she sucked it hard as she moved her head away, stretching his scrotum as far as it would go before releasing it. She did the same with the other before; opening her mouth wide, she simultaneously took both balls in her mouth.

 

Chris was writhing in agony and ecstasy as Meenakshi continued her ball play. Sometimes she gripped them firmly between her teeth, increasing the pressure until Chris’s yelps of pain told her he had reached his pain threshold. Other times, she grasped the top of his sack between her thumb and forefinger, squeezed his balls tight and spanked them roughly with her fingertips.

 

Despite the searing pain, Chris was disappointed when Meenakshi eventually stopped and ordered him to stand up.

 

Taking his place on the sofa, kneeling with her arms and face resting on the backrest, Meenakshi readied herself for Chris’s cock.

 

“Remove my butt plug, fuck my arsehole and make me cum,” she ordered. “I want my husband to see that I can take a cock in my arsehole, even if it is a smaller, thinner, and frankly, less impressive cock than his. And I want your selfish wife to watch your cum squirting into my arsehole. Then, maybe she’ll think twice about denying you anal sex in future, the selfish bitch.”

 

With her cheek pressed against the sofa’s backrest, Meenakshi could see Sanjay watching from his chair. She knew he would be envious that she was about to be fucked by another man, but since he had already emptied himself into Nisha, Meenakshi didn’t have any qualms about allowing Chris to do the same to her. And she knew that Nisha, watching from the other armchair, would be equally jealous when she saw how much Meenakshi was enjoying using Chris’s cock for her anal pleasure.

 

Indeed, Nisha was envious. Maybe Meenakshi was right. Perhaps she had been selfish, not allowing Chris to fuck her that way. Had she done so, and had she not craved Sanjay’s longer, thicker cock instead, Chris would have remained the one-woman man he had always been. Then, his cock wouldn’t be dripping with anticipation as he prepared to mount another woman; it would be hot and hard for her instead.

 

But then she looked at Sanjay, sitting opposite her, stroking himself erect again. Immediately she felt her pussy tingle at the thought that the next hole that monster cock fucked would be her anus. Having experienced the pleasure of Sanjay’s cock in her arsehole once, there was no way she would deny herself on a misguided, jealous impulse. So she quickly decided that if watching Chris take Meenakshi was the price of getting Sanjay’s cock inside her again, it was a price she was more than willing to pay.

MadeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadeSmith

 

Chris slowly and carefully pulled on Meenakshi’s butt plug, gently twisting as he opened her up and removed the obstruction to his desires. Meenakshi gasped as he put two cold, lubed fingers inside her, prising her tight knot apart to see if she was loose enough and wet enough to accommodate his rock-hard cock.

 

However, it was apparent that Chris wouldn’t delay any longer, whether or not Meenakshi was ready. Three sex-free days, along with several ruined orgasms, had rendered him uncharacteristically impatient, and he was desperate for his turn to climax.

 

Nisha watched from her armchair as her usually calm and gentle husband urgently squirted lube onto the tip of his cock. Then, standing over Meenakshi’s proffered anus, he took his dick in his hand and slapped her cheeks with it, announcing his impending entry. Finally, he lined up his cock, pulled back the foreskin, and eased his tip firmly into her waiting hole.

 

Meenakshi gasped as her tightness momentarily countered Chris’s painful intrusion, but resistance was futile, and, in one long, slow thrust, he made her arse his own again. Grimacing, Meenakshi panted loudly as she felt his tip bury itself deeper and deeper inside her, and for a moment, she regretted being such a bitch in her role-play. Keeping Chris waiting for his release, and delighting in his wife’s sullying, had added to the frustration of his three days of abstinence, and it seemed that Chris was about to take it all out on her anus. Aware that she had an audience, Meenakshi tried to relax and take Chris as coolly as possible, but her discomfort was palpable despite her efforts.

 

Eventually, she heard Chris grunt in satisfaction as his hips met her bum cheeks, and she knew she had taken him to the root.

 

Once Chris was inside her, Meenakshi heard his grunts give way to more quizzical moans of pleasure as he tried to process the unusual sensations he could feel along the length of his shaft.

 

Unknown to him, Meenakshi was wearing one of the vibrating dildos inside her harness. All this time, it had been pulsing silently inside her pussy, and as he entered her, the strong vibrations stimulated the entire length of his cock, taking him completely by surprise.

 

Meenakshi had taken a vibrator in her bum many times when Sanjay had fucked her pussy. But the feeling of an enormous, thick dildo pulsing on her G-spot as Chris thrust into her arsehole was more intense than anything she had experienced with Sanjay. For the first time in her life, she knew the visceral delight of being packed in both holes.

 

Nisha could only imagine how Meenakshi must feel, but the strength and regularity of her orgasms, as Chris’s cock and the dildo brought her climax after climax, told her it must be intense. Nisha knew she, too, needed to experience the same feeling before the evening was through.

 

Having recovered from her orgasm, Nisha got up and sat next to Meenakshi. She raised one foot onto the seat and opened her legs, touching herself as she watched Chris relentlessly pound her best friend beside her. Sometimes, Nisha would stroke Meenakshi’s hair, gently nursing her through another intense orgasm. Other times she just closed her eyes and allowed herself a moment of self-pleasure, knowing it would turn Chris on to watch her play as he butt-fucked Meenakshi next to her.

 

Sometimes, Meenakshi opened her eyes, worried about Sanjay’s reaction as Chris gave her the hard anal fucking he had never been able to provide. But, surprisingly, Sanjay seemed remarkably sanguine. Sitting in his armchair, he had long since stroked himself hard, watching Chris’s balls flick her clitoris with each of his long, deep thrusts. Meenakshi figured he must be too focused on his own pleasure to concern himself with hers.

 

Seeing the strength and regularity of the orgasms Meenakshi was enjoying from her double penetration, Nisha decided she couldn’t wait any longer. Snatching her new vibrator from the coffee table, she covered it with lube, sat on the arm of the sofa and again flopped backwards onto the cushions.

 

Putting the vibrator on its maximum setting, Nisha eased it into her anus and began to slowly fuck herself with it, enjoying each strong pulse as the tip found her most sensitive spots. She knew that, from his armchair, Sanjay would have a spectacular view as the vibrator glided in and out of her hole, and she hoped that the sight would be enough to get him horny enough that he wouldn’t be able to resist fucking it himself.

 

Sure enough, taking his cue, Sanjay rose from his chair, applied lube to his cock and moved into position between Nisha’s legs. She pulled the vibrator out of her anus, instead thrusting it deep inside her pussy as Sanjay began to line up his approach.

 

Nisha braced herself, knowing she would need to relax if she was to take Sanjay’s cock and the vibrator simultaneously. She had used a dildo before when fucking Chris and had just about managed it, but in this position and with Sanjay’s enormous cock, would she be able to take both at once?

 

Meanwhile, Chris quickened his thrusts into Meenakshi, excited to see his wife preparing to be butt-fucked by another man. Nisha reached out her hand to him, looking for comfort and support as she prepared for the pain of her oncoming stretch. She knew the next few seconds would test her resolve to the limit, and as Chris took her hand in his, she held on to him as if her life depended on it.

 

Nisha opened her mouth and let out a long, low howl as Sanjay eased his tip inside. Unlike the first time he fucked her anus, he pushed himself in gradually but still with the determination of a man desperate to get what he wanted. Nisha barely had time to adjust to his tip breaking through before she felt the pressure build and another two thick inches of gristle disappear into her tunnel. She knew she must be almost breaking Chris’s fingers as she gripped his hand, desperate for the pain to subside.

 

Chris and Meenakshi continued fucking as they watched Nisha, eyes popping and mouth wide, take more and more of Sanjay’s dick. All three knew Sanjay wouldn’t stop until he was balls-deep inside her.

 

Eventually, Sanjay withdrew to the tip before driving his cock inside again, even further than before. His roughness induced another long moan from Nisha, now puce-faced and panting heavily but still showing no signs of having had enough.

 

Nisha knew from experience that Sanjay’s thickness was the most challenging thing to take. Last time she had managed it without the additional challenge of a vibrator in her pussy, so it was with relief that, as she felt the spongy skin of his ball sack press against her cleft, she knew she had taken all twelve of his thick, bulbous inches. She released Chris’s hand, closed her eyes and readied herself for the pounding she knew would follow.

 

Meenakshi was quiet as she allowed Chris to finish himself off inside her. Her orgasms had drained her, and it was as much as she could do to softly stroke Nisha’s breasts as Sanjay increased his cadence. Meenakshi would have loved to have abused Nisha as Chris unloaded, delighting in his wife’s dismay as he filled her anus with his cum. But Meenakshi’s orgasms had left her weak, and she awaited Chris’s load with nothing more than passive surrender and soft moans of satisfaction.

 

Eventually, Chris could hold back no longer, and his tip became sensitive and ready to shoot. As his orgasm began, his anus gripped the butt plug tightly, pressing it firmly against his prostate and forcing three days of cum into the base of his cock. Finally, his balls became sensitive and tight, and after a few last, shallow thrusts, he had no choice but to succumb to his crisis.

 

With a pained cry, Chris sent spurt after spurt of thick, white semen crashing into Meenakshi’s hole. With his head back, his hips slammed against her cheeks as he drove his cock in as deep as he could. Now it was Nisha’s turn to squeeze his hand in support as the pained look on his face revealed the intensity of his orgasm. Seconds passed, each bringing forth a fresh load of jism as Chris thrust all his accumulated semen into Meenakshi in a series of wild, desperate lunges.

 

“Yes, Chris, fill her up,” Nisha said between gasps as she watched the first few drops of cum drip from Chris’s balls onto the sofa below. She knew from experience how huge Chris’s loads were after a few days without sex.

 

Chris soon ran dry, but the orgasmic sensations in his balls continued. His cock twitched violently inside Meenakshi as he thrust, desperately trying to seed her further but to no avail. Eventually, Chris wiped his brow on his arm as his glans became over-stimulated, and his orgasm gradually ebbed away. But he wasn’t ready to pull out just yet and remained inside Meenakshi as he felt his cock begin to soften.

 

Everything went quiet for a moment, save for the soft slapping sound of Sanjay’s balls on Nisha’s bum cheeks. Chris and Meenakshi were utterly spent, and with Nisha reaching her usual zen-like state, the room suddenly took on an uncharacteristic air of tranquillity.

 

After a short pause, Meenakshi broke the silence.

 

“Chris - I want you to take your dick out and replace my butt plug. But you’ll be in trouble if one more drop spills from my arsehole. Do you understand?”

 

Chris nodded and carefully withdrew his flaccid cock. Meenakshi remained still as Chris’s tip left her gaping red bumhole. She knew he would see a deep, white pool of his semen inside her and hoped he would manage to replace the plug before any more could find its way out.

 

Chris recovered the butt plug and eased it inside Meenakshi’s still-twitching hole.

 

“Good boy,” Meenakshi said appreciatively once his task was complete. “Now go and get some rest but don’t get too comfortable. I’m not finished with you yet.”

 

With Chris resting on one of the armchairs, Meenakshi decided to join Sanjay as he continued to fuck Nisha on the sofa.

 

By now, Nisha had become used to the feeling of his enormous cock cleaving her anus, so she started fucking her pussy with the vibrator vigorously, relishing the pleasure of being stretched in both holes simultaneously. One orgasm led to another in an endless, hedonistic series of intense climaxes.

 

Meenakshi reverse-straddled her friend again, snatching the vibrator from her as she clamped Nisha’s arms to her sides with her thighs. She looked on with interest as Sanjay’s cock disappeared inside Nisha, both impressed and jealous that Nisha could take her husband’s cock in a way she couldn’t.

 

Sanjay slowed his thrusts, and Meenakshi grabbed his cock, roughly pulling it out of Nisha’s bumhole and taking it into her mouth to suck off the cocktail of lube, pre-cum and arse juice from its tip. Then, she pulled Nisha’s gaping anus open as Sanjay replaced his cock in Nisha’s hole.

 

“How does her arsehole feel, Sanjay?” Meenakshi asked with a mischievous grin. “Is it even tighter than her pussy? It looks like you’re about to rip her insides out every time you withdraw!”

 

“Yeah, she’s going to make me cum again soon. She had my cum in her pussy, then in her mouth. So now I’m going to dump a load up her arse.”

 

“Yes, do that. But you take care of your orgasm; let me take care of hers again. I enjoy making the bitch cum.”

 

Meenakshi lined up the vibrator, still dripping with Nisha’s juices, at her opening and eased it inside her pussy.

 

Meenakshi worked in tandem with her husband to fuck Nisha. They built up a steady rhythm: Meenakshi would pull the vibrator out to the tip when Sanjay thrust into Nisha, then reinsert it as he withdrew. The synchronised, double fucking brought Nisha to noisy orgasm time after time, but still, they continued their pounding, not thinking of stopping until Sanjay got his release.

 

“Come on, you dirty bastard!” Meenakshi whispered excitedly to her husband. “I want to see you squirt a load in her arsehole, and I have an extra special surprise for her when you do.”

 

Meenakshi’s dirty talk was enough to bring on Sanjay’s second orgasm. He quickened and deepened his thrusts while Meenakshi mirrored his actions with the vibrator. Finally, when Meenakshi could see her husband was about to cum she pushed the vibrator deep inside Nisha’s pussy, held it steady with one hand, and rose to her feet, squatting over Nisha’s face.

 

She watched Sanjay closely, waiting for the moment his cum began to flow. His eyes were closed, and his breathing heavy, but Meenakshi knew that only when Sanjay slowed his cadence was he ready to shoot his load. Seeing the tell-tale signs, Meenakshi gripped her butt plug firmly, and as Sanjay’s cock released its first rope into Nisha, she pulled out the plug and squirted Chris’s mess over Nisha’s face and into her wide-open, gasping mouth.

 

Meenakshi loved how Chris watched keenly from his armchair as she and her husband rapaciously used his wife. When Sanjay finally pulled out his cock, dismissively wiping the last drops of his cum onto Nisha’s leg, Meenakshi knew Chris would be able to see Nisha’s hole gaping and red-raw and a thin stream of blood-flecked cum dripping onto the arm of the sofa.

 

Meenakshi taunted Chris as she crouched over Nisha’s face, squeezing the last bubbly remnants of his cum into her mouth.

 

“First her mouth, then her pussy, and now he owns your wife’s arsehole too,” Meenakshi goaded him. “Face it, Chris; I’ll be surprised if she ever lets you fuck her again. She has found a guy who can do it much better than you. So why would she want your cock anymore?”

 

Chris rose from the chair and knelt at his wife’s side as Meenakshi clambered off Nisha and stood up, delighted with how the evening was progressing. Seeing Nisha lying drained, her face covered in one man’s semen as another man’s load leaked from her arsehole was something she hadn’t envisaged in her wildest dreams.

 

Nisha soon recovered and, opening her eyes, saw Chris looking worriedly at her ravaged, cum-strewn face and body. Then, suddenly realising her mouth was full of cum, Nisha swallowed her second salty load of the evening. The thought that she now had a cocktail of two men’s semen in her stomach initially made Nisha feel quite nauseous, but seeing the excitement on Meenakshi’s face, her disgust turned to a feeling of pleasure and pride.

 

Now it was Nisha and Sanjay’s turn to take a break, and, having recovered from her orgasms, Meenakshi was keen to use the dildo which had been swinging between her thighs all evening. So she crouched in front of Chris and roughly took hold of his collar, dragging him to his feet.

 

“Now, what are we going to do with you, you worthless piece of shit?” She spat in his face. “Your dick is no use to your wife anymore, and I don’t want it in my arsehole again tonight. Still, maybe we can find another use for you. Let’s see if your man-pussy can take my cock. Go to the sofa and bend over again.”

 

Chris did as Meenakshi ordered, bending over on the sofa as Meenakshi moved behind him and roughly pulled out his butt plug. Chris’s anus was left gaping and pulsing like the mouth of a landed fish.

 

“It’s time for your final humiliation,” Meenakshi continued. “I’m going to fuck your sissy arsehole, and your wife will watch as I make you cry. Any lingering respect she may still have for you will vanish when she sees you squealing like the fucking pig you are.”

 

Meenakshi lubed her strap-on and switched on the vibrations. Then, crouching and pulling back on Chris’s leash, she pushed her pulsing ‘cock’ deep into Chris in one long, slow thrust. Meanwhile, Chris pulled apart his cheeks, allowing her to fill him to the root.

 

“Oh, God,” Chris grunted as he felt the vibrating tip press on his prostate with each of Meenakshi’s slow initial thrusts. “Oh, God, it’s fucking huge.”

 

Meenakshi was pleased Chris could accommodate her thickest, longest dildo, although she was slightly irked that he seemed to be taking it quite as easily as he was. Of course, she hadn’t intended to hurt him, but a little discomfort would have made his anal deflowering more interesting.

 

“Oh, you like it, do you?” Meenakshi asked as she began to increase the tempo. “You like being full of cock? Let’s see if you can take it in your arse as hard as your wife can.”

 

Meenakshi pulled back harder on Chris’s leash, forcing him to arch his back. Then, without withdrawing the dildo, she climbed onto the sofa, crouching to fuck him even more roughly. The pressure of the collar on his throat rendered Chris speechless, but his pleasure was evident from the grunts and gasps he managed between laboured breaths.

 

Nisha watched from her chair as Meenakshi’s tiny bottom clenched with each forward thrust. Although only partially erect, she could see Chris’s cock was dripping pre-cum onto the leather sofa in long strings which swung from his tip every time Meenakshi drove the dildo inside him. Sometimes, Meenakshi withdrew completely, leaving Chris’s anus gaping wide, but in seconds she would be back inside him again, fucking him hard, fast and deep.

 

Then as quickly as it had started, Chris’s arse-fucking stopped. Meenakshi dropped the leash, pulled the dildo out and climbed down from the sofa, leaving Chris panting, his anus craving more.

 

Meenakshi turned to Nisha. Saying nothing, she beckoned Nisha to join her with a wicked grin on her face. Nisha obediently stood up, walked toward Meenakshi, and awaited her instructions.

 

Meenakshi uncuffed the restraint from Chris’s left wrist and, kneeling Nisha down on the sofa next to her husband, she secured it around Nisha’s wrist instead, coupling the pair together. Then, reaching for the ankle restraints, still swinging from her harness, she joined Nisha and Chris’s legs together. Finally, Meenakshi stood back, excited to see Nisha and Chris tethered to one another, ready to be fucked.

 

“Aww, they’re such a ‘together couple,’ aren’t they, Sanjay?” Meenakshi mocked as she lubed her dildo again. “And now they’re going to get fucked together too. So why not join in when your cock’s hard enough, Meree Jaan?”

 

Sanjay’s cock wasn’t hard enough yet, but he knew that, with just half an hour of their swap left, he would have to get hard soon or miss a final opportunity to fuck Nisha. So he stroked himself as he watched his wife put her strap-on back inside Chris’s arsehole, fucking him for a few moments before withdrawing and moving behind Nisha to fuck her too. Every few minutes, she switched from Chris to Nisha and back again, fingering whichever anus her dildo had temporarily left empty.

 

Meenakshi turned Chris and Nisha slightly so they were facing away from one another as much as their tethered wrists and ankles would allow. Then, Meenakshi straddled their coupled inner legs alternating between arseholes: one thrust into Nisha, one into Chris, each time pulling out roughly before entering the other hole in a repeated stabbing action.

 

With his cock now hard, Sanjay couldn’t wait any longer and stood up, ready to join in. Meenakshi was happy to let her husband take over and pulled her dildo roughly out of Chris’s arse for the last time before removing her strap-on harness and allowing the dildo to slowly slide from her pussy.

 

She told Chris to sit and for Nisha to straddle him and take his cock in her pussy. It wasn’t easy for them to move with their wrists and ankles still cuffed, but eventually, Nisha was in position, and the feeling as she lowered herself onto Chris’s cock was comforting and familiar. They kissed as Nisha started to ride her husband, enjoying his cock inside her for the first time in days.

 

Meenakshi sat with her legs apart in the armchair. Her pussy was stretched and aching after being filled by the dildo for almost two hours, but feeling her fingers massage her clit was an enjoyable and sensual respite after the dildo’s incessant pulsing. She began playing with herself as she watched Sanjay decide the best way to enter Nisha.

 

“Let her feel what it’s like to be fucked by two cocks at once,” Meenakshi called to her husband, barely able to contain her delight at the spectacle unfolding before her.

 

Nisha stopped rocking on Chris’s cock. Then, seeing he was ready, she leaned forward, resting her weight on Chris’s shoulders as she pulled open her arse cheeks and allowed Sanjay to fill her again.

 

The feeling of two cocks inside her was one Nisha could never have anticipated. Apart from the stretch of being filled in both holes, the sounds, tastes and smells of the two lusty men using her body simultaneously turned her on immensely. The scent of Chris’s sweat, the taste of Sanjay’s cum on his tongue, and the grunts of both men as they forced their way deeper and deeper into her quickly made her cum again.

 

After a while, Nisha could barely distinguish between Sanjay’s cock and Chris’s, her pussy and arsehole becoming one under the relentless barrage of thrust and counter-thrust from the two cocks seeking to flood her a final time. Eventually, she had to move her hands onto the back of the sofa to steady herself as Chris pulled open her bum cheeks to allow Sanjay to continue deep into her anus.

 

The sordid scene on the sofa fascinated Meenakshi. She could see Sanjay was about to cum and that Chris was also getting close, but she, too, wanted to end the swap with an orgasm. So, putting two fingers inside her pussy she started fucking herself roughly as she built up to what she hoped would be a final, satisfying climax.

 

It was Sanjay who was the first to finish. He grabbed Nisha’s hips and almost pulled her off Chris’s cock as he roughly shot his bolt into her anus once more, relishing the feeling he knew might be a long time in coming around again. He heaved at her buttocks with every wild, orgasmic spasm, determined she would get every drop his balls could offer. Even after the last of his sperm had left his tip, he kept his cock inside her, pumping her slowly, not wanting the moment to end.

 

Chris was next. With a series of hard upward thrusts, he pounded his wife’s pussy, feeling his balls flick against Sanjay’s low-hanging balls as he neared his endpoint. Then, with one final grunt, Chris threw his head back and filled his wife’s pussy with seed, his cock twitching and throbbing as it delivered all his remaining cum onto her cervix. Again, his balls ached, but still, the cum flowed until, exhausted and spent, Nisha fell into his arms. Sanjay reluctantly pulled out, realising his time with Nisha had passed, and he sat down on a chair to enjoy watching his cum flow from her arsehole onto Chris’s softening cock.

 

Nisha climbed off Chris, and all three watched as Meenakshi brought herself to orgasm a final time. Her fingers were pulling hard at her open pussy, curling inside to work her G-spot as she sat, mouth gaping and eyes closed. As her finger fucking became more urgent, her moans became even more intense.

 

“I’m going to cum. Oh God, I’m going to cum!”

 

Nisha walked over to Meenakshi, standing behind her chair and massaging her friend’s breasts as Meenakshi became increasingly frantic. Finally, opening her legs wide, she pulled out her fingers and screamed her orgasm as an arc of clear fluid squirted from her pussy onto the coffee table in front of her.

 

It was then that the grandfather clock chimed ten o’clock.

 

**********

 

It was the second week of January when Nisha and Meenakshi met in the pub for their customary debrief. It had been such an intense swap - physically, sexually and emotionally - that they knew it would take them a few days to reflect on the evening individually, talk about it with their husbands, and formulate plans for next time.

 

They decided to meet closer to home, and Meenakshi’s local pub seemed the best option. Importantly, it was quiet during the day, so their conversation was unlikely to be overheard by prying ears. As Nisha poured them a second glass of Prosecco, the review of their second ‘husband swap’ began in earnest.

 

“So what did you enjoy best, Mini?” Nisha asked. “It certainly looked like you were having fun.”

 

Meenakshi flicked back her hair and leaned in towards Nisha. “Oh, God! That’s like asking which of your kids you love the most!”

 

Nisha laughed as Meenakshi continued.

 

“But to answer your question, I fucking loved owning you and Chris. You’ve no idea how good it felt for me to be in control for the first time in my life. I’ve always had the urge to be dominant, but being with a dominant guy, I’ve had to suppress it. So finally, being able to express it was like a fucking volcano going off! And having Chris roughly fuck my arse after I had made him desperate to cum took anal sex to the next level.

 

“But what about you? What did you enjoy most?”

 

Nisha thought about it for a moment.

 

“Well, having Sanjay’s cock in my bum is something I’ll never tire of,” she started before leaning forward conspiratorially. “But having you play with my pussy at the same time was out of this world! I’m glad our little bit of girl-on-girl action happened spontaneously. I would have overthought it if we had discussed it beforehand, but it was incredible. It just felt, well, surprisingly natural but slutty at the same time. Did Sanjay enjoy your husband and wife double act?”

 

“God, yes!” Meenakshi replied. “He enjoyed the whole weekend! He’s been much more himself since we got back. Of course, he’s just happy when he has his cock in your arse, as you know, but the foursome he requested didn’t disappoint. He hasn’t stopped talking about it since, the dirty bastard! But I’m glad he enjoyed the new experience we both planned for him. There’s no danger of him getting bored of swapping now!”

 

Meenakshi paused before continuing.

 

“I’ve been a bit worried about Chris, though. I said some pretty nasty shit during the swap. I hope he didn’t take any of it to heart. I was just a bit over-excited, being Mistress Meenakshi for the first time and everything.”

 

Nisha laughed. “Oh, that’s what you’re calling yourself now, is it? Mistress Meenakshi? No, honestly. You don’t need to worry about Chris one bit. I know he found your role-play just as cathartic as you did, albeit for different reasons. And I’ve never left him in doubt about how amazing a lover he is!”

 

Meenakshi looked relieved. It had weighed on her mind in the days after the swap.

 

“But about next time; what’s on the menu for swap number three?” Nisha asked excitedly.

 

Meenakshi thought for a moment before answering.

 

“Well, I’d like to take two real cocks, as you did. Of course, Sanjay will have to be in my pussy because he doesn’t fit up my arse, but I’d like to try double penetration with two real cocks. And Sanjay announced that he is keen to take things outside, which surprised me; it’s not something we’ve ever done before. But that will have to wait until summer. What about you and Chris?”

 

“Chris and I have things we’d like you to help with, Meenakshi. First, Chris said he’d like to do an impregnation role-play next. He says the thought of getting another woman pregnant turns him on. I think it’s quite exciting too. I liked what you said about Sanjay giving me a Desi baby, and thinking about Chris impregnating you makes me wet. But what do you think?”

 

“Bring it on!” Meenakshi said enthusiastically. “That turns me on a lot. Maybe I can build a domination scenario around it. I’ll give it some thought. What about you, though?”

 

Nisha took a sip of wine before responding.

 

“I know what I want next time. The problem is, I’m not sure you’ll go for it,” Nisha said, knowing Meenakshi would rise to the challenge.

 

“Try me,” Meenakshi said defiantly.

 

“Okay,” Nisha started, trying to build up some resolve. “Next time, I’d like it if… the guys weren’t around for a while.”

 

It took Meenakshi a moment to be sure she fully understood what Nisha suggested.

 

“Oh, you naughty girl! You mean you’d like us to have some time on our own? Just the two of us?

 

Nisha nodded. “It was different, feeling a woman’s touch. I want to experience it again, but without our needy husbands around. What do you think?”

 

It took Meenakshi all of a second to agree.

 

**********

 

 

Published 
Written by NishasWorld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments