Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Rise in Temperature

"A doctor does, what she shouldn't with a patient"

84
13 Comments 13
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"How far is too far?"

Chloe had been working as a GP for five years and she was very popular with her patients and her colleagues.

At thirty years old, she was happily single, her last disastrous relationship having ended a few years ago after which, she decided to give up on looking for love.

The rules for doctors about relationships made it nearly impossible for her to meet someone who she could have a relationship with anyway.

Then came that fateful Friday morning, her 10:30 patient had canceled her appointment, ironically due to feeling too ill to go, so a home appointment was made for that afternoon.

She went to the waiting room to call for her next patient who was there for a health check because he was a new patient.

Bryan was a stout six-footer but had no stand-out features. However, when he walked toward her, Chloe was immediately taken in.

He followed her to the room she was working in, immediately attracted by her slender body and her short blonde hair.

She was much shorter than him and he almost felt a sense of power over her because of his height over her.

Bryan was in his early twenties, he had just arrived ready to start studying law at the university nearby, he was very ambitious, while also exuding a relaxed demeanor.

Chloe was very professional, checking things like his blood pressure and his peak flow, surveying his medical records, and asking about his family's health history.

Suddenly he said. "I do fancy you, you're stunning."

Chloe looked slightly embarrassed and somewhat surprised at her young patient's forwardness, but she certainly didn't complain about how taboo and unsuitable it was.

She looked deep into his eyes and he stared straight back at her. There was a moment of magnetism and then understanding between the doctor and the patient.

She stood up, looking intently at the bulge that was developing in the front of his trousers, then threw herself at him, kissing him passionately, their tongues meeting in the middle.

She unzipped his trousers, thrust her hand into his boxer shorts, and grabbed hold of his enlarged cock, while he unbuttoned her blouse, pulling her breasts out of her bra and rubbing them both, before taking them into his mouth one at a time.

Her panties were getting wet as they kept up their intensity. She kneeled, pulled his cock out, and took it into her mouth. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but just at that moment she felt irresistibly horny and she wanted his cock inside her.

She pulled her skirt up and dropped her knickers to the floor before she lay on the table where she had examined him a few minutes earlier.

As she spread her legs apart, Bryan could see her trimmed vagina for the first time. He put his face between her legs and licked her out. His tongue swept over her clitoris and made her moan loudly.

He inserted two fingers into her moist hole and pushed them in as deep as they would go.

SamanthaMuray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaMuray

Her juices gushed out onto his face and into his mouth, he drank them greedily and moaned with satisfaction, while Chloe grabbed his head and pulled his face further into her sopping wet pussy.

Bryan moved up her delicious body, taking one breast into his mouth, before moving over to its companion.

Inevitably, he moved further up to kiss her again, the doctor getting more excited at the taste of her juices on his tongue.

She pushed his trousers and boxer shorts down, allowing his penis to spring free.

She took hold of his engorged cock and directed it toward her silky smooth opening. He teased her exquisitely, keeping his throbbing shaft just in front of her opening.

She told him forcefully. "Fuck me, right here, right now."

Bryan finally gave her what she wanted, pushing his cock deep into her pussy, both of them groaning at the sensation.

He got into a rhythm, while she pushed her hips up at him, an insatiable feeling taking over both of them.

Bryan pushed his cock, until it was balls deep inside her, relentlessly he pistoned it in and out of her. He was sure everyone in the waiting room must be able to hear them, but with sweat dripping off both of them in such an intense mood, it didn't seem to matter to them if they were heard.

Finally, he drained his cum into her, with a feeling of huge gratification as they both panted with the effort and their fluids mixed.

Chloe wanted more, she didn't want to have one fuck and leave it at that, she wanted Bryan to pound her mercilessly and fill her with more sperm.

She bent over her desk and encouraged Bryan to fuck her again, he was only too willing to give her what she wanted.

He rubbed the head of his cock against her moist opening, she pushed back against him, and his cock slid into her easily. He pounded her with strength and precision.

Chloe couldn't stop herself, she pushed back against him as hard as possible, her vaginal muscles clamping down on his dick as tight as possible.

She scattered files and papers all over as he fucked her harder and harder, groaning with sheer delight and satisfaction at the same time.

Chloe was surprising herself, panting the words, "Yes, fuck me harder, use me as your cum dump."

Bryan could feel his sperm crawling through his shaft, which in turn made him more eager and he pumped her harder than ever.

Chloe pushed him onto her chair and lowered herself onto his rock-hard penis, pushing herself down on him. They fucked relentlessly, both getting even more turned on by feeling each other's breath on their face.

Bryan got to the point of no return, he felt his sperm splashing into her again, just as her juices flowed over his cock again, with a glazed look in her eyes.

It was a very loud orgasm for both of them, but neither of them cared, such was their satisfaction they wanted to repeat it with each other as soon as possible...

Published 
Written by Juddo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments