Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Later that afternoon, after Sam had trudged off worried that his fantasy might be ending soon, Sharon straightened up her bedroom and removed any incriminating evidence. It had been a satisfying day overall, especially with the unexpected cunnilingus and copulation with an oversexed eighteen-year-old. What Sammy lacked in experience he more than made up with enthusiasm. And, even better, he was trainable. Sharon realized that temptation tended to overrule good behavior when it came to scratching her itches. Sammy pleading with her to continue their "lessons" made her realize the power she had over men. And she used it to full advantage.

She poured herself a glass of Chardonnay from the fridge and walked into the bedroom. The bedroom had the faint odor of sweaty sex and she picked up her discarded t-shirt lying on the floor in case of awkward questions from Dan when he returned home from work. She noticed a wet spot on the bedspread, no doubt the remnants of their combined sex juices, and she bent to smell it. Yes, unquestionably a teenage cum stain. She inhaled it once more. Sharon loved the smell and taste of cum--and had loved it ever since she first tasted it in college.

As a teenager, she had developed early, and by the time she entered college, she sported a pair of D-cup breasts that attracted students and professors alike. Like many girls of that era, she had lost her virginity in a clumsy back-seat adventure with an older boyfriend. And while the experience was not exactly wonderful due to the cramped quarters and cold vinyl seats, she eventually agreed to other less intrusive acts of sex like mutual hand jobs and, later, fellatio.

Sharon was a blowjob queen.

As she discovered early on, the negative reports she had heard from girlfriends usually got it all wrong. She loved giving head. There was a certain power and control she felt with a cock in her mouth. She learned to tease and tempt until the owner was begging her to continue. A bonus occurred when he shot a big wad into her waiting mouth. She loved the musky smell and the taste. What grossed out her friends only delighted her, and, of course, those receiving her services.

Sharon also learned during those first sexual encounters that she could stem the flow of cum by applying pressure at the base of the guy's shaft. When a cock began pulsing in her hand, she would squeeze it until the throbbing stopped. Then she would occupy herself by licking and sucking on the guy's testicles and talking dirty, making sure to keep the erection but not guaranteeing a finale. If anyone got nasty about her techniques, she would end it with an "Oh, sorry, time's up," and leave her victim with a terrible case of blue balls. She also promised if she ever heard of anyone bragging or telling others about their experiences with her, it would be the last one they ever received.

Of course, that was rarely a problem. She was so skilled at sucking cock that virtually anyone fortunate enough to be on the receiving end dared not spoil a good thing despite the male propensity for bragging. Sharon realized that sooner or later the word would get out — she was no fool — but her long-range game plan was to leave her Podunk hometown soon after high school and never look back. She was destined for bigger and better things. She was attractive and possessed a slim figure, despite D-cup tits and a love of sex. The world awaited her.

But life doesn't always cooperate. And birth control isn't foolproof. Before she was able to claim the ring on the merry-go-round, she got knocked up. Abortion never entered her mind. She liked the guy who was the father. He was handsome, had a great job, and happened to sport a good-sized prick--probably his best asset. When he heard the news, he hesitated for only a second before first asking what Sharon wanted to do, and then before she could answer, he proposed to her. Within weeks, she sported a tiny diamond ring and they were a legal couple.

Soon enough, after a somewhat difficult pregnancy, Lori was born, and Sharon began her life as a mom. She was a good mom, raising her child to be happy and healthy. Sharon's engorged breasts, always large, became monstrous during pregnancy and afterward. She loved to nurse her baby as well as her husband, who couldn't get enough of his wife's milky tits. And while they did decrease in size eventually, they stayed permanently larger than before she was pregnant. Sharon had always been somewhat noncommittal about men fondling and sucking on her big tits, but after nursing, she began to crave having a pair of excited lips working over her fat nipples, and she didn't care whose lips they were.

In time, her relationship with her husband grew old, as is often the case with youthful vows. The fact that they were more or less forced into their marriage didn't help, and Sharon's eyes began to stray. When Lori was still in diapers, Sharon had her first affair. It was with another woman.

Janet was the good-looking wife of a friend of her husband's, and they often socialized as families. Phil and James, the husbands, were best friends and so it was natural that Sharon and Janet formed a bond. It was obvious to Sharon that Janet's husband, Phil, lusted after her from the looks she received, but eventually, she began to feel that Janet had eyes for her as well. She learned the truth one weekend when the two men were on a three-day fishing trip, and she invited Janet to stay with her for a "girls' weekend."

Sharon had put Lori, still a toddler at the time, to bed after a wonderful dinner with a bottle of fine wine. She and Janet had changed into comfortable bedtime clothes and decided to watch some tv and celebrate their men being out of their hair. Sharon handed her friend a glass of French Bordeaux she had received as a Christmas present and was saving for a special occasion. Half of that bottle was now gone as they sat at opposite ends of a couch in her cozy den. The tv was on but no one was watching it. Sharon smiled as Janet sipped wine in her PJs and ran her fingers through her short auburn hair.

"James isn't much of a wine drinker, so it would be wasted on him. Cheers! Here's to women ruling the world. If only men would get out of the way." Sharon smiled at her friend as they raised their glasses to each other.

"Cheers! This wine is wonderful. And thanks again for dinner. That was fabulous. You are quite the chef. Beautiful, big boobs, and can cook. Don't tell me...you give great blowjobs as well, I 'spose."

"Has James been talking to Phil? Oh, wait...you're kidding! Duh! Well, as a matter of fact. I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, as they say." Sharon giggled. "Why? Don't you do that for Phil from time to time?"

"Only if I have to. I've never been one to enjoy putting a penis in my mouth. To be honest, I'd rather suck on those big boobies of yours than a guy's cock. Plus, I never learned to keep from gagging on Phil's, so I don't ever volunteer except on special occasions."

"Well, James loves it when I give him head, but these days I'd prefer it if he'd rather suck on my boobs; they're always full of milk and Lori is getting weaned so I don't get any relief. I have to pump them, or they get painful." Sharon looked down at her large chest and hefted her left breast with a free hand. "Check them out! They're swollen and huge."

She lifted her pajama top and revealed both huge breasts to her friend. Janet almost spilled her wine when she saw them.

"My god, Sharon. How are you able to walk around with those things? They're like two watermelons. My back would be killing me. And your nipples are bigger than most women's boobs. God, look at mine. They're tiny compared to yours." Janet lifted her top to reveal two nicely shaped cones capped with small pointy nipples. "Phil says he likes my boobs..." She lowered her voice to imitate her husband, "'More than a mouthful is a waste,' he would say, but I've seen the way he looks at you when you walk into a room. Trust me, he ain't looking at your face, although you do have a beautiful face. He's looking at those puppies standing out from your chest."

"Janet, you've got beautiful boobs. Perfect sized. These do give me fits from time to time, especially now that they're full of milk. But I sort of like the attention they get also. I act like it is annoying, but honestly, I smile when I see men drooling. Guys are so predictable. And I've always liked to have my tits fondled."

Sharon didn't want to seem too forward, but just sharing this with Janet was giving her a tingle. The wine was only making her more brazen.

"You want to feel them and see for yourself? Come here and heft these babies. They're heavy!" She unbuttoned her top and opened it so that both breasts were in plain view. "Seriously, have you ever tasted real milk? It's a little different. James has tried it, but the jury is still out on him. I think it tastes great." Sharon tweaked a large pink areola and a drop of milk formed on the dime-sized bud. She bent her head and licked it.

"And you can suck on your own tits! Now that is a talent worth having when no one else will please you." Janet took a sip of her wine and put a finger to her cheek as if deep in thought. She waited a millisecond before responding.

"OK, since you insist. I'll be daring...but promise not to tell Phil about this. He'll think I'm a lesbian or something. I am intrigued, though. But I've never actually tasted the real thing."

Janet scooted over next to Sharon after setting down her wine. Smiling, she cupped a heavy breast gingerly. "You weren't kidding. These babies are hefty."

"Go ahead and suck on it like you would if it were a baby bottle. It may take a sec to get flowing, but they're full of milk." Sharon pulled her shoulders back so her breasts jutted forward temptingly.

Janet lifted the tit in her hand for better access and wrapped her lips around the bright pink, swollen nipple. She kept eye contact with Sharon and began sucking, tenderly at first and then harder. When the first stream of milk hit her mouth, her eyes widened in shock and then hooded as the nectar filled her mouth. It was certainly different than what she used for her cereal, but sweet tasting and pleasant. And, the best part, it was turning her on. She felt a wetness forming between her legs.

Janet would never admit to it freely, but she had long been fascinated by the prospect of sexual interaction with another woman, and Sharon filled that bill nicely. Janet had been mesmerized by Sharon's beauty, especially those big boobs that she was now sucking on. She had visualized them many times but was shocked at how large they were. Most amazing of all were her huge nipples, saucer-sized and puffy. The bumpy areola filled her mouth. She closed her eyes and kissed and licked Sharon's breast before resuming to suck it.

Sharon cradled her friend's head in the crook of her arm. "Oh, Janet. You can't believe how good that feels. It's nice getting rid of some of that milk. I hate to admit it, but you are turning me on. I'm getting a little wet just watching you."

Janet looked into Sharon's eyes. Her face took on a look of sheer passion. She again stopped sucking to kiss and lick the milky nipple. Then she opened wide and took the entire areola into her mouth and sucked with all her might, distending the shape of her tit as if she was trying to suck the nipple off the end of it.

Sharon smiled as her friend's cheeks hollowed with her plump distended breast in her mouth.

"Don't stop, Honey! You're providing a service for me. I've got plenty more where that came from. And honestly, it is so hot watching you suck on my breasts."

Janet released the nipple and kissed it tenderly. "Oh, Sharon. I love sucking your big boobs. They are so firm, yet also soft. Your nipples are incredible. So big and pink. I'm so glad you offered them to me. But maybe I should stop. I'm getting a little carried away." Janet looked up with a worried frown.

"Oh, please keep going. You have no idea how good this feels, and not just for my tits. Other places as well." Sharon offered Janet her other breast. "Better get this one too, or I'll be uneven." She giggled and kissed her friend on the forehead. "Mmmm. I wish I could do the same for you!"

Janet looked up at Sharon's beatific smile, and without thinking, suddenly reached up and pulled Sharon's lips to her own. Sharon was startled but offered no resistance, and what started as a friendly smooch soon became an open-mouthed tangle of tongues. Janet scooted up so that she could better embrace her friend. She continued to fondle Sharon's breasts and pinch her nipples with her hands as their soft lips meshed and their tongues explored one another. They both repositioned themselves so that Janet was lying on top of Sharon. As they lay intertwined on the sofa, Janet began involuntarily grinding her hips into her friend. After a few moments, she broke off their lovemaking to catch her breath.

SophieKit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieKit

"Oh, Sharon! I'm so sorry--but I couldn't help myself. I've wanted to do this for so long. You are so beautiful and sexy. I've never done anything like this before, honestly. I hope you are not too disgusted with me. I'm a little scared as well. I've never been like this with another woman. What was I thinking?"

"Janet, if I were worried, Sweetie, I wouldn't have offered you my breasts the way I did. This is new for me, too. And it is wonderful. I've secretly thought you were so hot for a long time, and I've wondered what it would be like to hold you like this and kiss those wonderful, full lips. Sex with James is losing its luster and I guess I hoped something like this might happen someday. I think I need a little diversion in my life. Please, no regrets, Honey."

Sharon kissed Janet passionately again as if to emphasize how she felt. She squeezed Janet's firm breasts and pinched her nipples through her top. She then held her friend's face in both hands and looked her directly in the eyes.

"Why don't we go to my bedroom where we can stretch out? It will be much more comfortable than this lumpy couch. But just say no if you are nervous about this. I would completely understand."

Janet was shaking with excitement--like a teenager getting her first real kiss. She had no idea the weekend would escalate to this point, not to mention so quickly. She was feeling things she had never experienced. Her mind was whirling, but her passions were overruling any worries about possible consequences.

Holding hands, they entered the bedroom together and Sharon turned and kissed Janet as she unbuttoned her friend's top and pressed their breasts together. The contrast in the size of their breasts and especially their nipples caused Janet to giggle. She bent down and took one of Sharon's breasts in her mouth before returning to her lips. They stood that way for several seconds before slowly settling onto the bed with their arms wrapped around one another.

Their lovemaking was unhurried and methodical. They explored one another with hands, lips, and tongues. Their unbuttoned tops were discarded first, followed by their old-fashioned cotton pajama bottoms so that they were soon completely naked and entwined, writhing and twisting in pleasure on top of the bed. At one point Janet broke off and looked at Sharon intently.

"Maybe you should look in on Lori before we get too carried away."

"Not to worry. I have a baby intercom. I can hear her if she even mumbles. Relax, but if it makes you feel better, I'll double-check on her." Without saying another word, Sharon rose and left the room only to return minutes later. Her form was silhouetted with the moon and a single nightstand lamp. Janet marveled at her slim figure and shapely hips--now fully regained after giving birth with the exception of her engorged boobs. Her large breasts jiggled and bounced with each step.

"Snoring away. Now--where were we?"

Sharon crawled next to her friend and kissed Janet's lips, her breasts, and her stomach before working slowly down between her legs to the heart of her desires. She spread Janet's legs and kissed the inside of her thighs and fertile delta. Janet's clitoris prominently displayed itself atop her pussy lips like the royal appendage it was. She kissed all around it before taking the hooded protuberance between her lips and softly nibbling on it. Janet's pussy was covered by a soft layer of auburn fur, unshaven but neatly trimmed around her labia.

"Oh, Sharon. That feels wonderful. Your lips and tongue are driving me crazy." Janet alternately lay back with eyes closed in pleasure and craned her neck to watch. She pulled her knees back and spread her legs with both hands to get a better view and give Sharon freer access to her vagina.

Sharon used two fingers to rub Janet's clitoris as she worked her tongue around and over her labia. Forming a V with her fingers, she placed them on either side of her clitoris and gently squeezed it...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments