Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arabella Jones: Upper Class Slut - Part Five

"Arabella and the family dinner party…."

91
7 Comments 7
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The years passed, and with them came two children. We hired a nanny to look after them. Even so, life with busy with them, work, the normal round of social events, my riding, and, more discretely, being ridden by Charles’ younger brother, Henry, when he came back from New York, where he was living and working.

Henry’s latest visit to England coincided with a business trip abroad for Charles. To celebrate the prodigal son’s return, Julian and Susanna, his parents and my parents-in-law, had arranged a black-tie dinner party.

Arriving early, I settled into the bedroom and decided to take a nap. Undressing, and setting my alarm, I slid between the cool cotton sheets and fell asleep.

Sometime later, I woke, sensing someone joining me in the bed. A warm body close against mine; familiar hands reaching around and fondling my heavy breasts. Feigning sleep, I let those hands caress the soft flesh, teasing my nipples to hardness. Slowly, I stretched my legs; responding, his hand moved down over my flat stomach and grazed over my shaven mound. “Good afternoon, Mrs Jones,” he whispered in my ear, as I moaned softly at his touch.

“It’s getting better by the moment, Mr Jones,” I purred, feeling fingers easing into my pussy. Stifling a gasp when his finger found my clit, I tensed and pushed forward against his hand. “Yes, just there,” I murmured in encouragement, as he began to rub softly over the spongy button. As Henry circled his index finger on my clit with agonising lightness of touch, I bit my lip to keep quiet; conscious of his mother moving around next door in her dressing room.

Having brought me to boiling point, my brother-in-law pulled my hips back, bringing my legs up. Sliding down the bed, he spooned against me and nudged his member against my fanny. Cupping my breasts, he slipped the engorged head into me; holding himself there, before almost withdrawing. Teasing me with this motion, he then slowly pushed it back between my pussy lips. After a few minutes of this, it was all I could do not to scream with ecstasy.

Clamping a hand firmly over my mouth, he continued to tease me to orgasm. With a series of muffled cries, I reached an intense climax, coming all over the fat head of his cock as he held it just inside me.

We lay close against each other for a moment. Then, releasing me, Henry eased his still rock-hard length from me and rolled onto his back. Turning to face him, I smiled wickedly. Beckoning for him to move down to the edge of the bed, I slid to my knees and waited for him to position himself so that his cock was accessible.

With his hardness lubricated by my own juices, I wrapped my large boobs around him, creating a tunnel of milky white flesh, through which the purple head of his cock protruded. “You really do have the most magnificent tits, Bella,” Henry moaned as I began to rub them along his length.

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” I giggled, pressing my boobs tightly around my brother-in-law’s manhood.

“Including all over your tits?”

“Do you want to cum all over your brother’s wife’s big tits, Henry,” I simpered in my best blond bimbo voice.

“Yes,” he groaned, pre-cum dribbling all over my soft white boobs, “God, yes.”

“You can cum on her tits,” I continued in the same bimbo voice, pumping my mounds of flesh up and down on his throbbing cock, “but only if you promise to fuck her after dinner.” Stifling a gasp, Henry’s cock jerked wildly, sending long ropes of white mess all over my boobs and neck, and up under my chin.

“Oh, I can assure you, after dinner, my brother’s wife is going to get the seeing-to the little slut deserves,” he grinned, watching me lick his cum from my boobs.

“It’s such a reassurance knowing I am being looked after by his family, whilst my husband is away,” I smiled, lifting myself up, and walking to the en-suite bathroom.

A little later, having showered and got ready, I entered the drawing room, where everyone was gathering for dinner. There were 12 of us, mostly old friends of Julian and Susanna. I smiled inwardly, watching the men mentally undressing me, as I stood chatting to Susanna; my hair carefully styled, and wearing a cerise backless maxi dress, with a plunging v-neckline and deep side-split to the upper thigh on the left-hand side. With the dress, I was wearing glossy nude pumps, with a pointed toe and high heels.

Seated between Henry and a very dull man who was high-up in insurance, the dinner dragged on; enlivened only by Henry discretely stroking my left thigh, which was exposed by the deep side split in my dress, and by Julian’s surreptitious glances at my cleavage, which the plunging v neckline did little to conceal.

Eventually, dinner ended and, after coffee, the guests departed, leaving Julian, Susanna, Henry and me to enjoy a nightcap. Somehow, Henry turned the conversation to billiards, teasing me that women were incapable of playing the game. Taking the hint, I rose to the bait and suggested he put his money where his mouth was. Wishing me luck, Julian and Susanna said they were exhausted and that it was time for them to go to bed.

Once they had gone upstairs, Henry and I moved to the Billiard Room. Passing me a cue, he invited me to break. Bending forward over the table, my bum tight against the material of my dress, I looked back at him. “How’s my stance,” I murmured softly.

“Your stance is exquisite,” he grinned, patting my bum. “Your grip is the bit that needs work.”

“I don’t normally have much criticism of the way I use my fingers to grip things,” I pouted, pushing my bum out even further.

“Perhaps you could demonstrate,” he winked, running his hand over my arse and lifting my dress up around my waist.

Putting down the cue, I turned to face him. Leaning forward to kiss me, Henry slid the straps of my dress from my shoulders. At the same time, I unzipped him and released his rock-hard length. Reaching down between us, I slipped long fingers around its girth.

With my dress now rucked around my waist, and as we kissed passionately, he deftly undid my lace balconette bra and let it drop to the floor. His mouth went to my breasts as I ran fingers along his straining cock.

Tongues entwined and my fingers gliding around his cock, Henry bit gently onto my hardened nipples, whilst pushing a hand into my embroidered lace knickers and slipping a finger deep into my aching pussy. Releasing from the kiss, we locked eyes and synchronised our mutual masturbation. The silence of the dimly lit room was broken by our low pants, as we built each other towards orgasm.

“I need you deep inside me,” I pleaded in a low, hoarse, whisper. Smiling, my husband’s brother removed my knickers, lifted me on the edge of the billiard table, and spread my legs. His hands on my bum, Henry probed with the tip of his cock, feeling for the opening to my swollen mound. Then, with one deft movement, he pushed himself home, causing me to let out an ecstatic cry of, “Fuckkkkkk.”

“Is that what you need, Bella,” he murmured, his eyes firmly on mine.

BellaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaColeman

“Oh, fuck, yes,” I groaned softly, wrapping my long legs around him, “everywhere and all the time.”

Gripping him tighter with my legs, and placing my hands on his shoulders, I pulled him into me. “Take me,” I urged, my eyes pleading with him. And he did just that, with a sequence of purposeful jabs; holding me tightly into him with one hand, whilst kneading my full boobs with the other.

Eyes on each other, the room filled with the sound of our pants and the creak of the billiard table, Henry brought me to an open-mouthed, wide-eyed climax. Simultaneously, he threw his head back and gasped as he ejaculated deep inside me; his fingers digging into the soft flesh of my buttocks at the moment of release.

My head on his chest and my arms around him whilst we came down from the sexual high, I thought I saw a movement in the shadows by the door. Looking more closely, I could see nothing there and dismissed it from my mind. Releasing each other, we dressed quickly and I headed off to my room, with Henry loitering in the billiard room to maintain a discrete gap, before he went upstairs to his.

Once in my room, I undressed again and went for a long shower, letting the hot water run down my body; cleaning and relaxing me after the intensity of Henry’s lovemaking.  Eventually, I turned the shower off and dried myself with the large soft white bath towel.

Wrapping the towel around me, I walked back into the bedroom. As I did so, I nearly jumped out of my skin at seeing Julian sitting crossed-legged in his dressing gown on the chair in the corner of the room. “God, Julian, you gave me a fright,” I stammered.

Rather than reply immediately, my father-in-law sat in silence, casting me an appraising look. “I wonder if my son knows that you are a whore. Not the son you have just screwed on my billiard table; the one to whom you happen to be married,” he observed in a quiet, calm, tone.

I felt the colour drain from my face. Trembling slightly, with my heart in my mouth, I considered my response, whilst Julian looked at me inscrutably. Rationalising the situation, and noticing the lie of his dressing gown suggested he was in a state of some arousal, the solution became apparent to me.

Holding his steady gaze, I let the towel drop away, so that it landed almost noiselessly in a heap at my feet. Naked now, I moved across the room to him. “Do you ever avail yourself of the services of whores, Julian,” I murmured.

“That rather depends on the nature of the payment required, and the service provided,” he responded, taking in the firm curves of his daughter-in-law’s naked form, uncrossing his legs.

Sinking onto all fours, I crawled the last few feet to him. Reaching up, I undid the waist tie of his dressing gown, and peeled it apart. “Discretion would be the only fee; and there are few if any limits to the services you could demand,” I whispered, kneeling in front of him, and running a painted fingernail up the length of his manhood.

“I think I can agree to those terms,” he nodded, spreading his legs slightly to accommodate me.

“I was rather hoping that would be the case,” I smiled, pushing his member back and leaning forward. Dipping down, I ran my tongue over the darker skin of his scrotum, before moving up the underside of his shaft in one languid licking motion. He stifled a gasp as I teased the bulbous head with the tip of my tongue, before repeating the motion several more times.

Looking up at my father-in-law, I wrapped the elegant fingers of my hand around the thick shaft. With my wedding and engagement rings positioned prominently in his line of sight, I began to stroke Julian’s cock with slow, fluid, movements. At the same time, I continued to run my tongue along the sensitive underside of the head.

“You really are a dirty little tart,” he murmured, watching me caress his manhood with my fingers and tongue.

“Doesn’t my mother-in-law do this to you,” I enquired mockingly, my eyes alight with mischief, and running the index finger of my other hand gently over his perineum.

“Of course, she doesn’t,” he rasped, as I took his head between my lips and swirled my tongue around it, “which is why men like me use women like you, my dear.”

Releasing him from my mouth, I looked up at him. “And how do you want to use me, Julian,” I purred, slowly and deliberately massaging his shaft as drops of pre-cum oozed from the slit.

“Get on all fours on the edge of bed,” he demanded. Placing both hands lightly on his thighs, I stood up and walked to the bed. Positioning myself on my hands and knees, I looked expectantly over my shoulder at my father-in-law.

“Mmmmm. Soaking wet,” he observed in a matter-of-fact voice, using his fingers to open my puffy labia, before sliding the tip of his member between the glistening folds.

“Constantly,” I moaned, my eyes on the headboard as I anticipated him entering me fully.

“Whore,” he growled, gripping my hips and slamming himself fully home.

“Treat me like one,” I gasped, wincing at the impact of his initial drive deep into my pussy.

“I intend to,” Julian confirmed, driving himself home again, causing me to whimper.

“Do you like it hard, whore,” he grunted, settling into a rhythm of determined, deep penetrations; my boobs bouncing each time his pelvis slammed against my bum.

“God, yes,” I sobbed, as he edged me ever closer to climax. His prowess was a glorious revelation; it hadn’t occurred to me that he would be the most accomplished of the men in his family.

I was letting out a series of low cries in response to Julian’s remorseless drives into me. His stamina was extraordinary. Looking over my shoulder, I could see his face was a mask of determination, as he pounded his son’s wife; watching my face change as I reached climax. Fingers clutching at the bed sheets, my body juddering, I bit into the pillow to muffle the scream, whilst the waves of emotion washed over me.

I felt Julian pull out. Raising my head, I saw him standing, looking at me expectantly. Sliding from the bed and onto my knees in front of him, I reached out and wrapped my left hand around a cock that was glistening with my juices. “How reassuring not to have to explain what is required,” he smiled, watching me resume the slow fluid movements of my fingers along his shaft.

Taking him more firmly in hand, I increased the pace with which I was stroking my father-in-law’s throbbing cock. “Cum for me,” I encouraged him with doe eyes, “cum all over your dirty little whore of a daughter-in-law.”

With a grunt of release, and with me continuing to work his twitching shaft, Julian shot streams of sticky white mess across my face and hand. I slowly let my hand come to a rest and looked up at him with a cum-splattered face. “Oh, I am going to do the most unspeakable things to you,” he confirmed, sated and casting me an appraising look.

“For some curious reason, I seem to have discovered a new-found enthusiasm for visiting my in-laws,” I giggled, licking my wedding ring finger clean of his jism.

Published 
Written by jj2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments