Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bewitched By Two Sisters Part 4

"A reunion for one brought unexpected pleasures for all."

18
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

For the rest of the afternoon, Michael found it hard to concentrate on his lecture preparation. Neither did he allow himself any planning for the sexual adventure that awaited him. He had never been in a threesome. So he hoped that he would not have to take the lead in initiating the action.

When he went down for an early dinner, he saw neither Lisa nor Rita. Gerd said hello and tried to invite him for a post-dinner drink. Michael declined the invitation, giving some excuse.

Back in his suite, he had a lengthy shower. Under the hot cascade and his vigorous wash, his cock got worryingly aroused. It necessitated a cold-shower conclusion.

At nine-thirty, Michael was dressed. All keyed up and restless, he left the hotel even though Rita’s house was only a short distance away.

When he approached her house, staying in the shadows on the opposite side of the street, a car pulled into the drive. The house’s exterior lights switched on. Michael watched Lisa get out of her Golf.

She wore a tight-fitting pantsuit. As she bent into the car to retrieve a bag, Michael was struck by the sexy contours of her ass.

While Rita welcomed Lisa, Michael had to walk twice around the block before he could ring Rita’s bell.

Lisa opened the door, drawing him in swiftly to close it against any possible observers.

Standing before him, she smiled. Stepping back, she posed, inviting his eyes to slowly glide down her body, lingering on her nipples tenting the cloth, then on her pubis’ hillock.

When his eyes came to rest on her bare feet and, in excitement, curling toes, Lisa explained. “Rita’s order: no shoes allowed.”

Nodding to the low bench, she said, “Sit down, Michael; let me take them off.”

He sat down. As Lisa kneeled before him and bent forward to undo the laces, the top of her suit parted. Just enough for Michael to glimpse a shapely, bare boob.

With the shoes off, Lisa – now giggling – stripped him of his socks.

Michael pulled her up. With one hand cupping her temptingly offered boob, he asked, “What’s so funny about socks, Lisa?”

“I could not help it. I suddenly remembered how on Pornhub blokes fucking with their socks on always turn me off.”

With a peal of laughter, she mumbled, “I could not let it happen to me tonight. Could I, Michael?”

They got up and Lisa led him into Rita’s candle-lit living room. On a trolley stood an ice bucket cooling a bottle of Krug. Rita welcomed them.

Grinning, she looked down at Michael’s feet and Lisa’s partly undone top.

“What about me? You have partly undressed each other already. Couldn’t you wait for the host’s welcoming toast?”

As Rita bent down to pour the champagne into the flutes, Michael swallowed a gasp of surprise. Rita wore a black, skintight body stocking. With nothing underneath, it left nothing to the imagination between her bare feet and midriff.

When she turned her back to Michael, she well knew that the stocking not only lasciviously highlighted the voluptuousness of her ass. Clinging to her crotch, it showed him the camel foot and slitted glory of her pussy between her deliberately parted thighs.

With so much revealed, Rita had outdone Lisa to take the lead. When she turned and offered them the glasses, she looked at Michael with a gleam in her eye. As they toasted and Rita raised her glass, her loosely tied excuse of a blouse threatened to unravel as well.

With the glasses emptied and put aside, Rita, taking Michael’s hand, moved to the couch. As soon as he sat, Rita crouched down, slinging her arms around his neck. Her lips fastened on Michael’s, and their tongues joined in a lengthy, teasingly mingle.

When they came up gasping for air, Rita undid with fevering fingers the knot on her blouse, tore it off her body and threw it away.

It landed in front of Lisa. Kneeling on the carpet, she had watched them wide-eyed, not knowing if she should or how she could join them in their sexual tussle on the couch.

Michael slid lower to fasten his mouth onto Rita’s tits and his hand slid between her spreading thighs. She moaned “Yes!” as she pressed her throbbing pussy into Michael’s hand. Through the electrifying cloth of the stocking, he rubbed and caressed it – before Lisa’s eyes - into an even more hotly excited state.

While Rita squirmed in lust against Michael’s mouth and hand, Lisa inched close to the sofa’s edge. Her eyes were now on Michael’s cock tenting his trousers. She parted his thighs.

For a moment only, Rita feared that Lisa wanted to draw Michal’s attention away from her. She panted, “Yes, Michael, yes! ... You love my tits! ...Look, how turned on for you they are. ... Kiss them, suck them! ...Yes, yes, bite them!”

And then, twisting her hips she pushed her spread-open crotch, with her pussy in Michael’s grasp, at Lisa’s face as she moaned, “Fuck me, Michael! ... I can’t wait! Fuck me first! ... Lisa is still a bit shy. ... We let her watch!”

With Rita pressing his face onto her tits, Michael could not look down. But he felt that hurrying fingers were undoing his belt and zipper. And then shy Lisa pulled his trousers and underpants down over his rock-hard erection.

As it jumped into her face, she laughed. Knowing they were listening, she whispered, “God, this cock is hot for your cunt, Rita! ... And I’ll taste it first!”

 When Lisa’s mouth closed greedily over his cock’s engorged head, Michael suppressed a scream by biting into one of Rita’s rampant nipples. She howled in pained lust and twisted her pussy out of Michael’s grip. Wrapping a leg over Lisa’s body, she pressed her itching pussy into her shoulder.

Lisa responded to the signal. While her mouth sunk deeper and deeper, sucking hard, onto Michael’s cock, her fingers hooked into the seam of Rita’s body stocking to tear it down her legs. Then, with mounting excitement, Lisa slid her fingers caressingly through the swollen lips of Rita’s pussy and – after a little hesitation – drew her nails through the crack of her ass. 

Suddenly, the three of them became one in unbridled lust.

Rita stretched and twisted her pelvis to bring her lusciously glistening pussy onto Lisa’s lips. Lisa blushed but only looked. She whispered hoarsely:

“God, Rita, I love looking at your sexy-hot puss as it waits for our Michael’s hot-sucked cock. ... Come on, mount it! I’ll guide it in!

“This time I won’t get my pussy wet by listening to your dirty story! ... I’ll make Michael’s cock tease and fuck your naughty pussy as it has never been teased and fucked before.”

Rita and Michael were listening. Michel leaned back on the couch and Rita, facing him, mounted and straddled his thighs.

With her ass lifted high, she made her pussy search for the knob of Michael’s pole. Quickly found, it parted her slippery lips and a wiggle placed it on her cunt’s throbbing opening. A tentative push slipped the hotly engorged head a few centimetres into her pulsating cunt.

“Fuck me, Michae ... Fuck me hard ... I want your cock, deep in my pussy!” Rita shouted.

But then she felt that Lisa had gripped Michael’s shaft. However hard Rita pushed down, Lisa’s grip only allowed the cock’s head to dip in for a teasingly shallow fuck. But it rubbed the nervy ring of her cunt’s opening into increasing excitation.

While Rita moaned to get fucked and squirmed on Michael’s only teasing her cock, Lisa began to cover Rita’s waist and back with kisses. Eventually, seduced by Rita’s sexily twitching ass, Lisa began to cover it with nipping little bites.

With her face and eyes so near to Michael’s cock and Rita’s tortured cunt, Lisa now took the tip of his cock to her clit. Knowing well her own clit’s pleasure, she used the cock’s tip to rub and circle, to probe and whip Rita’s aroused and quite prominent nub.

When, eventually, a wet-shimmering pearl slipped out of its hot-rubbed sleeve, Lisa guided the cock back to the oozing, excitement-inflamed opening of Rita’s cunt. 

Only now, after long minutes of pleasuring Rita’s clit, did Lisa shift her grip on Michael’s thrusting-up cock, allowing finally all of its length to ram into the searing heat of her cunt.

Rita’s ass and thighs started to shiver and shake as an irresistible orgasm stormed in. She arched her body away from Michael, and howled a drawn-out, protesting “No! God, no! ... Fuck, fuck, fuck me! ... God, not yet!”

Lisa stood up. Pressing her lips on the nape of Rita’s neck she grabbed her tits as she pressed Rita’s cervix down on Michael’s exploding cock.

Rita twisted out of Lisa’s arms and off Michael’s spurting cock and curled up on the sofa. Her body spasmed and shivered as the waves of her orgasm kept crushing in. Whimpering she clutched with both hands her uncontrollably squirting cunt.

When Rita tore herself free, Lisa fell forward into Michael’s lap. Still in her pantsuit, his still-hard cock slipped between her thighs as he embraced her.

Looking at Rita, Lisa whispered. “Look at her, Michael, she can’t stop coming! See how wildly our trio has turned her on!

“Will it be like this for us too, Michael?  When you two drive me crazy?”

She giggled, “And when you have to fuck and satisfy both sex-starved Rita and me?”

For a reply, Michael drew Lisa into a tongue-fucking kiss while his hand clutched her pants-covered pussy. It made Rita scramble off the couch.

She stood up, looked at Michael and Lisa and shouted: “Look at me! You two ravaged me! God, you made me come! And there you sit, still dressed!

“You are no fitting sight for a threesome! Why don’t you go to my bedroom, get undressed, and into bed. ... Be good till I join you!”

Rita turned. Gripping her pussy, she hurried to the bathroom. 

They got up; both welcoming Rita’s command. It spared them any awkwardness about what they would do next.

In the dusky bedroom - Rita had given it an erotic mood by stretching pairs of red panties over the bedside lamps - Lisa made Michael sit on the bed. As she unbuttoned his shirt, she grinned. “It’s only fair that I finish what I started with your socks and followed up with your trousers and undies.”

Michael’s hands were on Lisa’s naked waist, and as she pulled his shirt over his head, Michael slid Lisa’s pantsuit top up over her tits and face onto her upstretched arms.

Giggling and delighted by Michael’s move, Lisa threw his shirt and her top to the floor. Michael drew her close. As a nipple of her stretched-forward tits found his mouth, he slid Lisa’s pants down over her sexily wriggling hips and ass and pubes till they fell unassisted down her long legs.

Lisa had come commando. Grabbing her ass, Michael pulled her close to plant a kiss at the edge of her bush.

Although she was tempted to push her clit into his mouth, Lisa pulled free. Hurriedly slipping under the covers of the queen-size bed, she murmured, “Stop it, Michael! We promised to be good while we wait for Mistress Rita.”

When Rita eventually entered and slid into the bed on Michael’s side, something made her suspect that her partners in pleasure had not waited for her. Throwing the cover aside, she saw that Michael’s fingers were shiny and moist as they rested on Lisa’s thigh. Her hand, in turn, cradled Michael’s not-yet-recovered manhood.

Bending over Michael – pressing a tit onto his mouth - Rita told Lisa off: “Naughty, naughty! Looking at his finger, your pussy is wet and ready to be fucked. But your clumsy hand is doing nothing for his cock. It needs a more loving attention.”

Grinning, Rita shifted back to face Michael. And he submitted when Rita pressed a hot, tongue-twirling kiss on his mouth, to follow it with a succession of sucking and nipping kisses down his heaving chest and belly.

Grabbing his slack but far from lifeless shaft, she grinned challengingly up at Lisa. “Are you going to watch or join me? I bet he has never had his cock sucked by two sexy sisters. It should bring him quickly alive!”

Lisa hesitated only briefly before she knelt up. Bending over Michael, she slid her tits and lips sinuously slowly down his torso until her mouth was over the cock’s head, this time offered in Rita’s fist.

As Lisa’s mouth took possession, Michael pulled her eagerly stretching and spreading legs over his face. It was her – as Michael’s hands clasped her buttocks – that pressed her hotly excited crotch onto Michael’s face. And as his mouth closed in a sucking bite over Lisa’s clit, she moaned a lust-charged, “Yes, Michael! Suck me! Eat up my puss!”

When, eventually, Michael’s well-aroused cock slipped out of Lisa’s mouth, Rita, pushing Lisa’s face aside, took it in possession.  While she sucked - relishing the growing aliveness of Michael’s rod in her mouth - her eyes were on Lisa’s in lust distorted face only centimetres from hers.

Letting the cock slip from her mouth, Rita knew the moment had come to breach the last barrier. Instead of offering her the cock, Rita took Lisa’s face in both hands and pressed her lips, questioningly, on Lisa’s.

Was it with a protesting No or a gasp, they opened, and Rita’s tongue slid, demanding all, deep into Lisa’s mouth. Their tongues met in a sinuous curling up against each other, confessing a pent-up lust. For long minutes, they kissed again and again, gasping and moaning, with their tongues interlocking in shameless copulation.

When they stopped, with Michael’s cock twitching against their cheeks, Lisa, twisting her flooding pussy away from his mouth, gasped, “Hell, Rita, with us kissing like that, I almost drowned Michael.”

“Has our kissing turned you on so much? ... It did me! ... What a discovery for us!”

“Is it?” Lisa asked. “I’ve often been tempted to kiss you like this. Or bite into the sexy nipples you liked to flash at me – I just never dared.”

“It’s now or never for us, isn’t it? Thanks to Michael. How are we going to reward him?” Rita asked, licking her lips.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

Lisa grinned. She let her hand slide up Rita’s thigh and her fingers play over her pussy before giving Michael’s cock a deep, loving suck.

Withdrawing with a gasp she confessed, “You know, Rita, before on the sofa, when I was exciting your clit and hot cunt with Michael’s cock, I wanted to do it with my tongue! When you came – and God, did you come - I wanted to lick, at least, your cream from Michael’s glorious cock!”

Putting their heads together over Michael’s twitching hard-on they laughed. While they played with his cock and balls and raised a promising erection, they passionately kissed again.

Pinned down by his women as he was, Michael hugely enjoyed watching their salacious kissing and listening to their horny desires. It gave Michael in their threesome – together with their love for his cock – the most impressive second hard-on in his life.

And he would not need to leave the lead to the women!             He reached down, grabbed Lisa’s and Rita’s hair, and pulled them up.

With their bodies half over his, they slid up on either side. He kissed Lisa long and affectionately first before – with his hand on her ass and fingers in her crack - he drew Rita in for a hard, submission-demanding kiss.

He murmured, “Lisa and I are going to fuck. ... You, Rita, can watch us or be naughty. ... If you distract us, it may well turn into a dangerous, wild threesome!”

Lisa had been listening. She swung her leg over Michael and raised her crotch over Michael’s rampant pole. Grinning at Rita, her voice hoarse with lust, she groaned, “Don’t just watch, Rita; ... be naughty, God, be naughty!”

Quick as a flash, Rita knelt up and sank her mouth onto one of Lisa’s perky nipples.

As she gasped a delighted “Yes! Suck my titties!”, Lisa reached down to guide Michael’s rampant pole into her still virgin-tight cunt. And as Michael thrust up and she pushed down, his now monstrous cock was pushed half its length into Lisa’s in shock-quivering cunt.

With a yelp of lust-charged pain, Lisa pulled Rita into the turmoil of a hot-slavering kiss while her up-and-down jerking pelvis rammed, again and again, all of Michael’s cock into her juicing-up cunt.

But he did not want to be rushed into a climax, not yet and not for a long, long time. Grasping Lisa’s straining buttocks, he held her still. Feeling his cock pulsating in her girl-tight cunt and its tip kissing her cervix, pitched Lisa’s arousal even higher.

 She moaned into Rita’s mouth, “God, this cock is burning me up! ... If he now touched my clit, I’d explode.”

“Must it be him?” Rita whispered and began to kiss her way down Lisa’s neck. Stopping at Lisa’s arching-out tits, she nipped and sucked – as a prelude – their nipples into a swollen arousal.

Lisa moaned as she pressed Rita’s face onto her boobs and – half-guiltily - glanced down at Michael. But he enjoyed the sinful sharing. He lecherously licked his lips and sent her a kiss while his cock ground in excited approval in her cunt.

As Rita’s tongue slid lower and dived into her navel, Lisa, placed her hands behind on Michael’s knees. She arched her belly and pubes into Rita’s hot-marking kisses before, finally, she lifted her cock-filled fucked pussy onto Rita’s lips.

In kissing her way down Lisa’s body, Rita had shifted inch-by-inch back until her knee and thigh were next to Michael’s face. Although she had Michael’s cock fucking Lisa’s cunt and Lisa’s pink-glistening pussy and clit at the lecherous mercy of her mouth, Rita wanted more.

Michael only needed to touch Rita’s waist. With a gasp, she swung over her leg to push her needy-hot pussy onto his mouth, and cried out, “Eat me up too, Michael!  Till I come like Lis!”

While Michael followed her urgings and deep-licked her throbbing pussy and sucked...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Benku41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments