Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Do you like my shorts, Daddy?” Heather asked one summer evening as she posed, standing before her stepdad Caledon who sat on the sofa with his legs crossed.

He was staring at her hand that was sliding down her bare belly onto the stretchy fabric of her very short tight gray shorts. She moaned at how pleasurable the fabric felt as she rolled her hips, both hands now on her thighs. Her hands converged at the middle.

…Where two prominent camel toes stared back at him.

“Well, of course, they’re cute, simple, a little short, fine for around the house, I don’t know, I just, your mom, baby, I…” he rambled. “Is that what you two are arguing about?”

She didn’t answer. Instead, she pulled her shorts up, squeezing them against the little bulges.

Caledon made a face and glanced around to see where his wife Mary was. He looked back at Heather’s hands. Heather let out a giggle.

“Mom’s right,” she exclaimed. “It really shows!”

He nodded.

“But so what?” she asked. “It’s natural.”

“I know, I know, but for it to be so…out there…and…,” he was saying.

But her middle finger was playing with the camel toes, and then it was rubbing between. Heather let out a little gasp and closed her eyes.

“No, no, not here, Heather,” he said. “Baby, come on.”

She kept one hand between her legs. The other hand slid back up to her brown camisole, where two nipples were poking through, waiting for her to pinch them.

Caledon threw his hands up in frustration. He gestured towards the kitchen, where her mother was pacing, talking on her phone.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he tried to ask.

“Daddy?” she whispered in a labored breath. She pushed her golden-brown hair back behind her ear.

“What, dammit?” he asked, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

“Daddy?” she said again, looking down at her crotch while she pleasured herself. “Do you miss my pussy?”

She had been living with roommates during her last semester of school. It had been five long months since the two of them saw each other and frolicked together like they used to.

“It’s not that simple,” he said. “Your mom and I are trying to work things out.”

She made a pouty face. “You don’t miss it?”

He gulped, staring at her from her sandaled feet, up her smooth legs to her sexy shorts to her belly button to her nipples, up her long neck to her cute face and her shoulder-length hair, and said, “No, I don’t.”

“Aww,” she pouted, stomping a foot angrily. “Asshole.”

He focused his attention on his phone. “Sorry.”

She put her hands on her hips and waited. “It misses you,” she sang.

“Well, it’ll have to get over it.”

“It misses your loooong tongue.”

“That’s nice.”

“It misses your stroooong hands.” 

“Stop it. I know you’re teasing me.”

“It misses your biiiiig…”

“Sorry about that,” Mary said as she marched back into the living room.

Caledon sat up. Heather stood up straight.

“Who was that?” Caledon asked, covering his crotch with his hand.

Mary rolled her eyes. “Ted.”

Heather clapped. “Uncle Teddy?”

Mary scoffed. “He is not your uncle. Anyway. I was saying you look fine, right at home. But you can’t just air that thing out while you’re at work.”

Caledon made a surprise face. “She goes to work in those?”

“No, she went in leggings.”

He shrugged. “Not okay?”

“Not if the work has a dress code. And the grocery store does.”

“Okay, okay,” Heather said.

“You’re a college girl now, Heather,” her mother said. “You have to show better judgment.”

“What happened?” Caledon asked.

“Nothing,” Heather groaned.

Mary sat next to her husband. “This daughter of mine went to work in leggings instead of her usual pants and the boss said something about people being able to see her…that…and she made a stink about it and now he’s in trouble, but I don’t want her to lose her job over this and…”

“It’s a stupid job anyway,” Heather said.

“It’s your first job.”

“I make more money online,” the girl said with a cocky shake of her head.

Mary stopped. “What do you mean?”

Heather shrugged and grinned.

Mary squinted at her. “Porn?”

“Whoa,” Caledon said.

“No!” Heather said, stomping her foot again. “Not really.”

“Oh, my God,” Mary said, holding her head.

“Mom, wait…”

“Where did I go wrong?” Mary asked the ceiling.

“Mom, Mommy, I mean YouTube and TikTok and shit like that! You’ve seen me making vids. Come on. Ask Daddy. He knows.”

Caledon raised his hands in innocence when Mary looked to him.

“Tell her, Daddy.”

“Um, she’s like a, um, influencer, I think,” he said. “Is that the word for it? Makes vids and people buy stuff through her link or something? It’s very, er, luck, lucky, lucrative.” He nodded reassuringly.

Mary sighed and stood up, giving her daughter a suspicious glance. She looked to her husband again. “You sure?”

Caledon nodded and waved a hand dismissively. “Oh, definitely. It’s nothing. Lots of girls do it.”

“Hmm. I need to see it. Okay. I’m going to bed.” She began making her way to the stairs. “Unbelievable,” she muttered as she climbed up.

Once she was up, Caledon turned to his stepdaughter. “What the fuck were you thinking?” he asked through gritted teeth.

“It just slipped.”

“Slipped, my ass, you wanted to tell her that.”

“No.”

“I thought it was a big secret.”

“It is. Thank you for covering for me.”

“Yeah, yeah. Not that I like you getting naked for creeps online.”

She shrugged and danced her way over to him.

“How does your boyfriend feel about it?”

“Roger doesn’t care,” she said. She stood in front of him. She reached down and picked up his hand, playing with his fingers.

“I figured a boyfriend would hate it.”

“So,” she said. “Do you?”

“Do I care?”

“No,” she said. She brought his hand to the much-discussed camel toes and pressed his fingers against them. He cursed and shifted in his seat. She chuckled at him. “Sure you don’t miss it?”

“I already said no, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, but I didn’t believe you.”

He tried to pull his hand away, but she held onto it. “I need to be more of a dad to you.”

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans

“I don’t need a dad, I want my daddy,” she said in a baby voice.

He grunted.

She removed his hand.

Then she swung a leg over one of his and straddled his thigh. She grabbed onto his shoulders. She leaned her face against his cheek. And she slowly began to ride his leg. “Mm,” she said to the feeling.

“Hold on to me,” she ordered him in a whisper.

“Baby…” he said. But his arm wrapped around her waist anyway. He settled his hand on the butt of her shorties. “Oh, wow,” he said, feeling the fabric. “Soft.”

“Buttery soft.”

A few little gasps escaped her as she rolled her hips, grinding into his thigh.

“Roger would hate this,” he said.

“Roger doesn’t take care of me the way you did, Daddy,” she said.

“You always know what to say to me, don’t you?”

“Mm-hm,” she agreed, resting her head on his shoulder.

“We should stop,” he said.

“Mm-mm,” she disagreed.

“Your mom…”

“…is in bed,” she said. She started rubbing herself faster and groaning louder. She lifted her head and stared at his face, panting and smiling.

He couldn’t help smile back. “You’re so fucking crazy, Heather. Why are you so crazy?”

She laughed at that. She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“Another one,” he demanded.

She gave him two more.

“Quick lick,” he requested.

She licked his lips and the side of his face and his ear.

“Okay, now we stop.”

“Nope,” she said. She jumped up and turned around and sat on his lap, kicking her sandals off. She curled into him. She returned his hand between her legs.

“Touch it some more, Daddy.”

“Fuck, fuck,” he said, letting her guide his hand into her.

She sat there moaning while he fondled it. He tapped on the lips. She chuckled in his ear. He fingered the lips and massaged them. He caressed her thighs, too, and her knees and belly and nipples and neck before returning to her pleasure spots.

She pulled the waistband of her shorts and tried to get his hand in there. 

“Dip inside, Daddy,” she said.

“Wait, wait, wait, baby,” he tried to resist.

“I think it’s wet, Daddy,” she said. “Feel it.”

“Baby…” he said, looking up at the stairs.

He pulled his hand away and covered her.

“I did miss it,” he admitted.

“I knew it,” she said.

“But it’s good that we stopped, you know?”

“No, why?”

She tried to pull the shorts off, but he stopped her.

“You know your mom and I are…expecting…you know?”

“Yeah? So?”

“So, all this is becoming, you know…”

“No, I don’t. Oh, I know, you want to forget all about me, don’t you?”

“Baby! Never…”

She took his hand and brought it to her face. She kissed and licked his fingers. She brought his fingers back between her legs. She yanked the bottom of the shorts down, exposing herself, and giving him quick entry into her.

“Put it in please,” she said simply.

He shook his head at her insistence but complied.

She smiled widely. “Ooh!”

He penetrated her with a finger and watched her face distort as her body squirmed on his lap.

“You should teach Roger how to pleasure you,” he said. 

“Fuck Roger, just make me cum, Daddy,” she begged.

“First and last time, okay?” he said.

She nodded. Then she yelped excitedly when he began pulling her shorts down her thighs to her knees and dropped them to her ankles to spread her legs more.

“Yay,” she squeaked.

He grabbed at her pussy again. He spread her open. One finger inside, one outside, he kept pleasuring her, penetrating her, sloshing inside her, rubbing, making her shake and tremble and jerk to one side, her butt rolling on his lap.

“Don’t stop, Daddy. Ooh. Don’t stop.”

She threw herself back on the sofa. He caught her before her head hit the armrest. She grabbed her breasts. One leg was still over Caledon’s lap as he continued working his fingers into her. He pulled his hand out to shake the wetness off. She whimpered for him to continue. When he returned, she closed her eyes and sighed.

“Daddy,” she kept saying.

He saw tears in her eyes. “Baby?”

She shook and jerked and panted and wept.

He stopped and touched her face instead. “You okay, baby?”

She made a pouty face and nodded. “Go down on me.”

But her tears and her whiny voice made him concerned. “What’s the matter, honey? I know we’ve been drifting apart, but I still love you, you know that, right?”

“Shut up and make me cum,” she said again.

“Geez, I think you already came, sweetie. Twice!”

She groaned, upset, and turned her body away from him. “I’m just a chore for you now?”

“Don’t be like that,” he said. “There’s always a special place in my heart for you, Heather.”

“And there’s a special place in my pussy for your tongue, Daddy,” she said, looking at his face. Then she pointed towards her pussy. “Down.”

“We’re gonna wet the sofa,” he said.

“Fuck the sofa.”

“You should put your shorts back on.”

“Fuck my shorts.”

“We should talk about this.”

“And fuck you,” she declared suddenly, trying to get up. “Jerk.”

He grabbed her as she tried to wriggle away from him. He sat up and pulled her onto him and locked her in with his arms around her waist. Her legs flailed as she struggled against him.

“Who are you calling ‘jerk’?” he said.

“You,” she said.

But his fingers began tickling her.

“No, no, no, Daddy, wait…”

“You said, ‘fuck you’ to me, missy,” he said.

“I—I, wait, Daddy, Daddy, come on,” she tried to say.

But he didn’t wait. The tickling didn’t stop. And she began to squirm and beg and cry out.

“Hush, dammit,” he said. He covered her mouth with one hand and continued tickling her with the other.

She was nearly on the floor, helplessly trying to punch him.

He effortlessly picked her up as she yelped.

He threw her back on the sofa.

She glared up at him, hair disheveled, eyes full of play, fists ready to fight.

He crept up to her.

She readied herself for another wrestling bout.

He knelt in front of her.

Her body relaxed.

He grabbed her ankles.

She curled her hands under her chin, waiting.

He spread her legs and brought his face to her pussy.

She grabbed his hair and threw her head back on the sofa.

“First and last time, baby,” he said.

“Sure, whatever,” she replied.

She patted his head making him continue.

He gave her pussy a kiss and got to work on her.

She closed her eyes, wrapped a leg around his shoulder, and enjoyed a few more orgasms before Mary called down for her husband to come to bed.

Heather pouted as Caledon scrambled up the stairs wiping his face and massaging his jaw.

But before he disappeared, he gave her a look, knowing this wouldn’t be the last time.

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments