Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Of Age In The Cage Ch. 2

"Honey tells a friend"

93
12 Comments 12
8.2k Views 8.2k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"Again I want o thank Swillie 1990 for all the editorial help"

Honey sat in the car, smiling to herself, thinking of what had taken place just fifteen minutes ago. She still felt the sweet soreness and pleasure of her newly lost virginity. The wetness in her panties was a mixture of her fluids and his. Drops of their combined remains began to soak through the crotch of her denim cutoffs. She couldn’t resist touching the darkening spot between her legs, smiling to herself like girls do when thinking of things like this.

Not realizing how long she had been sitting there, the automatic lights of the garage clicked off, darkening the room. Honey dug in the center console for the pack of wipes she needed to clean her thighs before going in. Her mom startled her by yelling from the door leading from the utility room, “You planning to sit there all day?”

Honey held up her phone as if to say she was on a call. Her mother gave her a thumbs up and then disappeared back inside, leaving the door open for her. With a sigh of relief that her mom hadn't stepped too close, Honey quickly finished her cleanup, climbed from the car, and noticed the pool of cum that had collected in the center of the leather seat. Wincing with a sharp pain between her legs, she reached for another wipe to clean the seat.

She thought of that old John Cougar song, “Hurts So Good.” With the car seat now clean and presentable, she slammed the door shut, catching her reflection in the shiny black paint. The crotch of her shorts was totally soaked. “He must have a lot of cum,” she thought, creeping into the utility room.

“Long practice today,” her mom yelled from the kitchen.

“The pitching machines were broken,” she lied, “I had to wait for Coach to fix one.”

“Same old pitching machines I used when I was there, I’ll bet,” her mom reminisced.

“Probably,” Honey answered, “Is Dad home?”

“Yeah,” Mom answered, “He’s in the backyard cleaning the pool.”

“I’m going to undress in here and wash these clothes.”

“Ok,” her mother said, “I have a small load already in the washer. Just put them in there and start it, baby.”

“Yes ma’am,” she called, stripping naked and wiping her pussy with her shirt before tossing it in the washer. After starting the front load Maytag washer, she walked through the kitchen, heading for her bedroom.

“What happened to your back?”

Honey froze in her tracks, looking over her shoulder to try and see herself. “I don’t know, Mom. What is it?”

“You look like a Belgian waffle.”

“Oh,” she answered, lying again to her mother, “I was laying on one of those big rolls of fence mesh while I was waiting on a machine.”

“Damn, Honey,” she said, getting a closer look at her daughter’s skin, “You should be more careful.”

“Yes ma’am,” she agreed, “I’ll put some lotion on after I shower.”

“Does it hurt? This one is almost bleeding.”

“No,” telling another lie. “I didn’t even realize I had marked myself.”

“Ok then, hurry and get a shower before your dad comes in and gets a thrill, Honey.”

The cum-dried teen hurried to the stairs and jogged up, heading to her bathroom. On the way she texted her best friend, Mandy Cothern, “You have to come over. I have to tell you about what you said would never happen.”

The hot water felt so good on her petite, young body. Leaning against the marble wall of the brightly-lit shower, she let the soapy water cascade down her tanned skin.  She liked the contrast between her sun-darkened skin and the white areas of her bikini lines. Her nipples were erect, and her fingers played over her clitoris. It was the only place on her pussy that was not sore. The diminishing pain paled in comparison to the pleasure she was remembering at the present. One hand played at her crotch and the other pinching at her erect nipples, she replayed the batting cage in her mind. She recalled how her Coach had plowed at her young sex with his huge cock. Her imagination was enormously vivid as she relived the scene. Could it have been that good? She wondered if her imagination was magnifying the level of bliss.

“No,” she assured herself. “It felt so fucking good.”

She could hear the texts pinging her phone so she hurried to finish the shower. Her small body dripped water onto the floor when she stepped from the shower. She grabbed her phone from the vanity, smiling as she read the texts.

“No way.”

“I don’t believe it.”

“There is no way you fucked him.”

“I’m on the way over.”

Honey dried and ran naked down the hall to her room with the towel wrapped around her head. She jumped onto her sleigh bed as the door slammed shut, already speed dialing Mandy. “Hey be-otch,” she said when her friend answered, “Are you almost here?”

“Just pulled up,” Mandy answered, “Meet me at the door.”

Honey threw on a bathrobe and ran downstairs, tying it on the way. Her bare feet squeaked on the hardwood, skidding to a stop at the front door. She yanked the door open to see Mandy’s beaming face. “Come on,” Honey laughed, pulling her by the wrist, “We gotta talk.”

They ran through the foyer and past the kitchen, the front door slamming shut in their wake, “Hey, Mandy,” Honey's Mom shouted when they passed the kitchen.

“Hey, Mrs. Cramer,” she answered without pausing to look. The two teens raced up the stairs. 

Honey flung herself onto the bed again as Mandy locked the door behind her and joined her bestie on the bed. “Close your legs you slut,” Mandy joked, “I can see your cooch. Now tell me everything.”

“It hurt so bad...but in a good kinda way,” Honey grinned, pulling her robe between her legs, “His dick is huge.”

 “Oh my god. How huge?” Mandy asked wide-eyed and smiling.

Honey held up both hands to demonstrate his length.

“Bigger than that dildo your mom has hidden in her nightstand," Honey revealed.

“No way!” Mandy laughed, falling backward onto the mattress. “Did you suck it?”

Her friend had a way of getting right down to the point. Honey smiled coyly and nodded. “I could only get half of it in my mouth." Honey shared, "and he isn’t circumcised either. It has to be this big around,” she demonstrated once again with her thumb and forefinger.

“You know, it probably just seemed that big because it was your first time.”

Honey shook her head. “Nuh-uh, it’s huge,” she argued, “I thought he wouldn’t get that thing in me.”

“I’m going to need to get some of that,” Mandy growled playfully like an animal in heat, “So where? How?”

“In the batting cage this morning,” she began. Honey pulled the sleeve of her bathrobe down from her shoulder to show Mandy the marks on her back. "He was helping me improve my left-hand stance.”

“You little whore,” Mandy laughed a little louder, “your left-handed stance is perfect.”

“Keep your voice down bitch,” Honey smiled, “I know. I just faked some trouble with it to get him in the cage with me.”

“Tell me everything,” Mandy demanded. 

Honey recalled the story to Mandy in vivid detail, explaining how everything happened. She told her friend of the pleasure, the pain, and the orgasms. They laughed as teenage girls do, bouncing on the bed and squealing at the juicy parts of the sexy, fresh memory. 

“Are you going to do him again?”

“I hope so,” Honey admitted, “he said he is there every day.”

“Well,” Mandy said, “that sounds like an invitation. You have to let me get some of that dick too.”

“You mean...share him with you?” Honey questioned.

“He’s married, Honey. You’re already sharing him. Don’t worry,” Mandy smiled, “I just want to borrow him. You can have him back.”

Honey and Mandy laughed out loud together as Honey grabbed a pillow and playfully swatted her bestie. "You dirty little slut," she jokingly shamed her friend. Honey shrugged her shoulders and gave her friend a look that wondered, “Why not?”

They spent the afternoon in Honey’s bedroom, doing what girls do...going on and on about their plans to seduce their new guy. It was about five-thirty when Mom called them down for dinner. “What are you guys going to do with your Monday?” Mrs. Cramer asked, putting the big salad bowl on the table.

“I don’t know,” Honey answered with a confused tone, “School I guess.”

“There is no school Monday,” her mother informed her, “It’s a holiday.”

The girls looked at each other with big smiles. They both had the same idea and knew it would be the perfect day for their plan. “Batting practice,” they said in unison.

“Are you sure?” Mom asked, “Don’t you want to take a day off?”

“Wednesday is the biggest series of the season, Mrs. Cramer,” Mandy said quickly. “Honey has to work on her left-hand stance some more and I need all the time in the cage I can get. I've been struggling with those low-and-away balls.”

“Okay, suit yourselves” Mom shrugged, “it’s your day off.”

After dinner, the girls told Mom that they wanted to go to the mall. Piling into Mandy’s car, they headed out of the driveway. Mandy took a quick detour by the practice field. Honey noticed Greg’s truck was still parked in the lot and told Mandy to pull in. They parked beside his truck and shut the car off. Honey said, “Wait here. I’m going to make sure he is going to be here Monday morning.”

Mandy watched her best friend walk to the equipment shed. They figured that was where Coach was since the light was on. It was about fifty yards from the parking lot to the shed. The field was dark as were the batting cages. She figured that he must be getting ready to call it a day.

“Hey Greg,” Honey said, startling her Coach.

“Fuck,” he grumbled after bumping his head on the shelf where he was working. Turning to see his visitor, he smiled, rubbing the back of his head, “Honey, I didn’t hear you pull up.”

“Sorry,” she smiled, leaning against the door frame, “I was just wondering if you were going to be here Monday morning. I think I need more practice.”

“I'll be here," he grinned. "How are you feeling, you know, down there?”

“A little sore," she responded, "but it's getting better.”

Coach gave her a sympathetic smile and said, “It gets better.”

“That's what Mandy told me,” Honey said, “I'm looking forward to finding out.”

“Wait,” Coach gasped, “you told Mandy? Mandy Cothern?”

“Yeah,” Mandy grinned, startling the couple in the shed as she walked into the light of the doorway. "Don't worry, Coach. I'm not going to tell. As long as I get some of that big dick too.”

“I said wait in the car,” Honey playfully protested to her friend.

“Sorry,” Mandy said with a shrug, “I just wanted to make sure you weren't bullshitting me.”

“Bullshitting?” Honey barked, “You fucking skank.”

“Uh, listen, girls,” Coach began.

“Don't worry, Greg,” Mandy assured, “your big secret is safe with me.”

“Besides,” Honey added with a poisonous look at her friend, “she knows I'll kill her if she says anything.”

Mandy threw up her hands in mock surrender, “I'm not going to say anything. I promise. And if your dick is as big as she says, I want my share of it too.”

Coach rubbed his face with his hands, trying to figure out the situation. Two of his best players, school girls at that, we're asking him to fuck them. Sure, he had done the deed earlier with one of them, but now the other was nearly begging him. This new taboo proposition had already stirred the blood flow in his cock and his shaft was straining at the seams of his fly. He nervously knew that his wife would be driving up any minute.

“Girls, please. I need some time to think about this,” he said, clearing his throat nervously, “Right now though, I need you to please go because my wife is on her way here.”

“Not without a kiss,” Honey said with a playful pout. She took a few slow steps toward him. He was cornered...in more ways than one.

Coach tentatively leaned down, his eyes cut toward Mandy, and expected a bit more than the quick peck on his lips that she planted.

“Me too,” Mandy said, bouncing across the floor to him. Mandy's kiss was the one he had expected from Honey. Her tongue snaked past his lips and into his mouth. The teenage friend was aggressive...but he liked it. His tongue danced with hers, wrestling for dominance. He gasped when her small hand pressed his cock through his shorts, her fingers gripping his shaft. “They are all alike,” he thought to himself. Mandy was his catcher, built more muscular and tougher than Honey.

The pair of besties walked out of the shed and waved to him as they walked to the car, “Goodnight Greg,” they called, their voices dripping with lust.

He waved back at them and then turned to lock the shed just before his wife’s headlights appeared at the end of the drive. The girls returned her wave as they drove toward the exit and into the night. 

“Late practice?”

“No,” Greg answered his wife, “They wanted to know if they could get in some batting practice Monday.”

“Hungry?” she asked.

“Starved,” he replied, “How about seafood?”

“Stogner’s is open,” she suggested, “I could go for some catfish.”

Sunday dragged along slowly for both the coach and the girls. Mandy decided that she would spend the rest of the weekend at Honey’s house to get an early start on Monday. Coach spent the day with his wife and daughters, both home from University. They enjoyed the long weekend grilling and sunning.

“Greg?” his wife asked, “Is everything okay? You've been quiet all afternoon.”

He looked up from his deck chair with a forced smile, “I'm sorry Abbey,” he said, “I'm just going over game plans and thinking about the batting order and such. This is a huge week for us with the championship series coming up.”

She handed him a beer, “Take a day off, hon. Enjoy this perfect weather.”

Truth be told, he was thinking of Honey and Mandy. Considering what he was getting himself into. The things he could lose. He looked at his wife and took the beer with a smile. His daughters were both just a couple of years from graduating college and starting their careers. 

MirandaCougar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MirandaCougar

“You're right, Abbs,” he said, standing up to check the grill, “Work is just hectic this time of year.”

Abbey stood beside her husband, her hand rubbing his back, “You've been here before,” she said, soothing him, “You have eight state championships at four different high schools. You know what it takes to win.”

“Yeah, I know,” he said, feeling her hand on his spine, “It's always the same. The nerves and the pressure.”

He tried not to think too much, a feeling of guilt crept through him over what he had done only twenty-four hours ago. But he knew he wouldn't say no to those hot young girls when they offered their bodies to him. Shaking it off, he spent the rest of the day with his wife and girls. He tried to forget what he would do the next morning. Sleep did not come easy that night as his mind returned to his sexy pair of softball players.

He fucked them both in his dreams, Honey first with all her innocence, then Mandy. Her strong muscular body was almost boyish but still sexy as fuck. Her breasts, bigger than Honey’s, were firm, soft handfuls of fun. He dreamed of sucking and biting her nipples while he plowed her tight pussy. 

He woke at five in the morning as usual, and after a quick swallow of water, he put on a pair of shorts and his running shoes. Five miles was his normal run every morning, but this particular morning he was feeling young. Stretching it out to seven miles, he ran back to his house soaked with sweat. The shower was extra hot and long. His mind raced with anticipation of what was about to happen at the batting cages.

“Wake up, be-otch,” Mandy said, shaking Honey. Mandy sat up in her panties and form-fitting tank top. “It’s eight o’clock. We are getting fucked in an hour.”

Honey stretched slowly as she awoke, her legs tangled in the sheets, “I’m up," Honey yawned.

“You better get a shower,” Mandy said, “you don’t want your coochie to stink.”

“You stink, you slut,” Honey laughed, throwing the covers off. Her panties were bunched up in between her cheeks so she reached her fingers in the sides to pull the sleep wedgie out from her tight teen ass cheeks. “But I guess I will get a shower, you know, just in case...” She was still sore, but just slightly. The pain had all but faded to nothing. She wondered if sex would hurt just as much today. It didn’t matter anyway, she wanted that dick in her young pussy again no matter what. It just felt way too good.

“Me too,” Mandy said, “you can wash my back.”

“As long as you wash your own ass,” Honey joked.

“You know you love my ass, bitch,” Mandy laughed.

The girls had been friends since kindergarten. The names they called each other were not meant as insults. They were close, sometimes too close. They had practiced kissing, just to see if they were good at it. They knew each other better than anyone else did. It had been less than a year since that night. The night they had taken a bottle of her mother’s wine to her room. 

The memory suddenly flooded back to Honey.

They were supposed to be studying for nine weeks' tests. After dinner, Mom told them to clear the table and they could go up to her room. It was all Mandy’s idea. She was the one who took the open bottle and sneaked it away. She was the one who always seemed to have a wild idea. Once in the privacy of Honey’s bedroom, Mandy showed Honey the bottle. 

“What the fuck?” Honey gasped.

It was open but her mother had poured only one...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments