Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 2

"With his wife away, Spencer had to deal with his stepdaughters alone."

102
11 Comments 11
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"First, read “Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 1” for context. This is not a stand-alone story."

The next morning, being Saturday, it was 9 am by the time Spencer got up, showered, got dressed, and went to the kitchen.

“Good morning,” Cheryl said, smiling as she sat at the breakfast table.

“A very good morning,” Stephanie added, also smiling broadly.

Spencer looked his girls in the eye as he started talking, “Girls, last night was…”

“Fucking amazing,” Cheryl said quickly before he could finish his sentence.

“Yeah, fucking great!” Stephanie said, agreeing with her older sister.

Spencer looked at them, a little shocked at their language. But he was somewhat relieved by their reaction, though also alarmed by how easily they let their stepfather touch them sexually, and that they had asked him to do it.

Spencer continued. “I was going to say you can't tell anyone about what we did, and especially not your Mom. Okay?”

“Okay, Daddy,” said Stephanie.

“We'll keep it a secret, Daddy. But if we mess up another time and you have to spank us again, could you maybe not stop like you did?” Cheryl added.

“I'm a little concerned at what we did, girls. I mean, I'm your stepdad after all. But you had asked me to do that, and I always want to make you girls happy.”

“We know, Daddy, and Thank you,” said Cheryl.

“But you know, that was supposed to be a punishment and it seems you enjoyed your punishment a little too much. So I'm thinking, maybe we should make what we did a reward for you two doing the chores you're supposed to be doing. You know what, let's do that. If you both keep your rooms cleaned, and beds made, and do the dishes after dinner each night, all without being asked, then I'll reward you once in a while, and I won't stop like I did,” said Spencer.

“Oh, Daddy, that'd be great! We'll do all those things every day,” Cheryl said.

“Ya, Daddy, every day,” echoed Stephanie.

“Alright, and not a word about any of this,” replied Spencer.

“Okay, Daddy,” they both replied, happily.

So with an understanding that what they did would stay a secret, that they'd clean their rooms and do the dishes without being told, and that he would reward them in the way they wanted, Spencer was pleased as he went about his day.

The girls went to their rooms, cleaned things up, and made their beds. That evening, they did the dishes right after dinner without being told to. Later, when Spencer stopped by their rooms, which looked clean and neat.

“I see you two did the dishes tonight without being asked. And you've cleaned your rooms, too. I'm very pleased with you both. Just let me know when you'd like your 'reward'. You've earned it,” Spencer said.

“How about tonight, Daddy?” Cheryl asked.

“Ya, tonight!” added Stephanie.

“So soon? Are you sure?"

"Yes," both girls responded enthusiastically.

"Well, okay, since I promised. Why don't you come down to the living room about ten o'clock,” Spencer replied.

He was a little concerned that the girls seemed so anxious to have their reward, and still a little guilty too. But he was happy that they had done their chores around the house, and he had to reward them as he said he would.

So, at ten that evening, Spencer waited in the living room, sitting on an armless chair he took from the dining set. This time he placed a towel over his lap since he knew he'd get damp. The girls came down to the living room right at ten o'clock.

“Well, you're right on time to get your reward, I see. Let's start with Stephanie this time,” Spencer said.

“Okay, Daddy,” replied Stephanie, as she took her shorts and panties off and laid across the towel Spencer had spread over his lap, wiggled into position so her naked rear was up, and spread her legs a bit.

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi

Spencer spanked her a few times, playfully, then ran his fingers down to her already wet snatch. He fondled her outer pussy and rubbed her clitoris with his fingers as she squirmed in delight at the pleasure of his touch. Then he inserted his thumb into her vagina and began to caress her inside.

“Oh, Daddy, I love that,” she said, rather loudly.

Stephanie moaned with pleasure and squealed in ecstasy as he began to slide his fingers up and down her snatch, with his thumb moving in unison, in and out of her vagina.

“Oh my god, Daddy! Don't stop!' Stephanie almost shouted.

She squirmed all the more as he continued to caress her, in and out. She rolled back and forth on his lap and her legs tensed, and with some loud gasps, she reached the closest thing to an orgasm that her young body could achieve. After a few more moments, she relaxed.

“Oh, thank you, Daddy!” she exclaimed as she got up and off his lap.

Stephanie moved aside to get dressed as Cheryl came to lay on his lap, without her panties, and she wiggled into position and opened her legs for her reward. Spencer playfully spanked her twice before sliding his hand down between her legs to her snatch. He caressed her moist pussy and touched her clitoris.

She moaned with obvious pleasure, and even more when he pressed his thumb into her vagina. Then Spencer rubbed her up and down as he had with Stephanie, with his thumb riding in and out of her as he did so. Cheryl squirmed on his lap in pleasure. She took a little longer to get really turned on, but finally, she squealed in delight as she tensed and nearly had a grown woman's orgasm.

“Thank you, Daddy. That was wonderful!” Cheryl said as she got up and off his lap.

With both girls spent and satisfied, they turned to head up to their rooms.

“Thank you, Daddy. Good night,” Cheryl said.

“Ya, Thank you, Daddy,” Stephanie repeated.

Spencer headed to the master bedroom a few minutes later, got in bed, and masturbated, imagining his wife Karen when he could and his stepdaughters when he couldn't. He still felt guilty for playing with the girls that way, but knowing that he did it to please them and that it was completely at their request, he got past it again.

Later that evening, Karen called and said her mother was doing fine, and she'd be coming home the next day.

+++

Karen arrived home that Sunday afternoon. She told Spencer about her mom's surgery and recovery, and how much she missed him and the girls while she was away. Karen was appreciative to hear about her daughters' good behavior while she was gone, especially how they did the dishes without being asked and even kept their rooms clean.

At bedtime, Karen kissed Cheryl and Stephanie goodnight and walked upstairs with her husband. She undressed and climbed into bed, teasing Spencer by flashing a little breast and cheek for him as she got undressed and put on her nightgown.

Spencer and Karen weren't the most sexually active couple, but that night they made passionate love. Karen moaned in pleasure as her husband played with her yearning womanhood for much longer than usual, surprised and delighted as he brought her to an orgasm before entering her. She had a second great orgasm as he determinedly fucked her.

When they finished, Karen spoke to her husband as they cuddled.

“Thank you for taking such good care of the girls. I didn’t know they could be so well-behaved, especially with me away,” she said.

“Well, you raised a couple of good girls!” Spencer said as he smiled to himself.

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments