Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Used by my Stepson - Part 1

"The day my stepson started using me… and me loving it"

144
24 Comments 24
30.3k Views 30.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"I enjoy exploring taboo subjects and domination and submission. I hope you enjoy reading this! Would love to hear your comments :)"

It wasn’t long after I was married to my new husband that my stepson started using my holes every day. The worst of it all is that I love it. I cry when it happens sometimes but I always cum hard - unless he denies me to cum

I’m a small Swedish woman, and my husband and stepson are both black and well endowed. I also think my husband knows about what his son does but he doesn’t do anything to stop it. This is how I was introduced to this style of life…

We’d only been married, Calum and I, for a few weeks when his stepson came back home after a year abroad. He’s only 19 and I’m 36, so I know it’s wrong but I can’t stop him.

I walked downstairs one morning and I spotted him stroking his dick beneath his trousers in front of the TV. It looked huge so before I could stop myself I’d stared at it. He grinned at me and I could feel my cheeks flush scarlet. He’s a really hot guy as well, just like his dad, and to my even bigger shame I could feel my nipples get hard beneath my dress. I became very aware I wasn’t wearing a bra that day so my nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. I think Shane saw it because he smiled even wider at me while slowly taking his hand out of his trousers, then he kept watching TV as if nothing had happened.

I hurried away into the kitchen to make myself a morning coffee but it was very difficult to focus on it. I was reaching for a mug when I could suddenly hear Shane walk up behind me and then he said:

‘I’ll take that down for you,’ while reaching over my shoulder. I could feel what can only have been his massive hardon brushing against my ass as he did so, and I must have gasped a little.

‘There you go, mum,’ he said to me while looking into my eyes. I felt myself flush again, as my nipples got hard right there before him. He stood in front of me now by the counter and I couldn’t get away from him, not that I quite wanted to. Despite myself I could feel my pussy throbbing while I was wondering what his dick felt like.

Very slowly he reached out a thumb and brushed it over one of my hard nipples. I gasped:

‘Shane! You can’t do that!’

‘Why not? I think you want to.’

‘No of course not. I’m your stepmom, Shane!’

‘My dick has been hard for you for weeks,’ he said while pushing his indeed very hard dick against me. ‘And dad pays for all that you have so I think perhaps you should service me.’

I gasped at the insolence of it, but it was true that his father was very rich and I didn’t have to work anymore.

Shane began to slide a hand under my skirt and grabbed my ass, while I tried to push him away. It was no use though because he’s a huge guy, and my pussy was already nearly dripping. Perhaps he could smell how wet I was because he just pulled me closer and started caressing between my ass cheeks through my panties.

‘No please, Shane, we can’t do this…’

‘Nobody will find out, mom, it’s fine. And my dick is so hard for you, and I need to cum real bad right now. It’ll be easier if you just submit your holes to me, it won’t take long. And you’ll enjoy my big cock inside you.’

As he said this to me, he slid a finger underneath my panties and started caressing my clit. I gasped loudly and my knees nearly gave way. If he hadn’t been holding an arm around my waist I would have crumpled to the floor.

‘That’s it, mom, I can feel how wet you are for me. I’m gonna cum inside you so many times, this is just the beginning…’

He lifted me up onto the counter like I weighed nothing and pushed my legs apart then simply slid my panties right off. Then he pulled down his own trousers and I saw his throbbing hard dick for the first time. It was beautiful, and dripping with precum. I could feel my pussy contract at the sight of it and I knew it was pointless to resist at this point. Besides, if I tried to get away he’d just grab me and push me down anyway, that much was clear. There is very little that will stop a 19-year-old man from fucking and this was one horny man.

VioletBeckham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletBeckham

He slid his hands under my buttocks and drew me to the edge of the counter, then pulled down my dress to expose my tits. When they were free he put his mouth on the nipple of one while squeezing the other and I couldn’t help but moan as the pleasure shot through me.

‘Tell me how much you want me to fuck you, mom,’ he said while squeezing my nipple until it was almost painful. My pussy was drooling onto the counter.

‘I can’t say that, Shane!’ I gasped desperately. It was one thing being made to do this, but admit I wanted it…

‘Say it,’ he demanded while pinching harder, on both nipples now. The tip of his cock was resting on my pussy and I felt how my hips were raising up to receive his length.

‘Shane, I can’t,’ I pleaded and he twisted my nipples in punishment. I cried out in pain and desperation to be railed.

‘Mom, tell me you want me to use all your holes, or I’m gonna punish fuck your ass like the whore you are,’ he said while pinching and pulling at my nipples so hard I sobbed now. But there was no denying that I was desperate to feel his dick enter all my little holes.

‘Shane, I need your dick,’ I sobbed. ‘I need to be fucked and used by you.’

‘That’s good, mom,’ he said and slid into me, but he didn’t let go of my nipples, so I couldn’t move from the spot I was in: leaning back onto my arms on the counter with my legs spread and my pussy open for his big, black cock. And my god, feeling it slide into me made me almost cry with shame at how good it felt. It stretched my tiny white and pink pussy, it was like being impaled by it and I was so desperate for more. He pinched my nipples and twisted them and I could feel the tears stream down my face at the pain, but it also felt so good to be fucked by this young man and I could feel how my pussy was going to explode in an orgasm any second now as he kept slowly sliding in and out of me.

‘Tell me you want me to fuck you harder, mom,’ he told me and twisted my nipples. I sobbed in response. ‘Tell me you’re a little whore and want me to pound your small, white pussy. Say it, mom.’

My pussy was throbbing with desire and my nipples were burning with pain, and I felt such shame as I whispered:

‘Please Shane, I’m your little whore and I want your cock to pound my small, white pussy.’

‘Good girl,’ he said and let my nipples go. Then he grabbed hold of my hair with one hand and pushed the other underneath my ass on the counter. I felt how one of his fingers slid into my ass, without difficulty because I was soaking wet, and with the other hand he pulled my head back. Then he started fucking me hard and though I knew it was so wrong, I couldn’t stop the orgasm now. Having my ass filled as well, and being so humiliated, made me explode with an orgasm like I’d never felt before. I screamed and twisted on his cock as he just kept fucking. He didn’t care that my pussy was sensitive now after I’d cum, or that I was still sobbing and begging him to let me go. Instead he put another finger into my ass and started finger fucking it, while railing my pussy.

‘Your pussy feels so good, mum. I’m gonna cum inside you any second and fill you with my load.’

‘No Shane, you can’t cum inside me,’ I begged as I felt his fingers go deeper into my ass. Another orgasm was building inside me and I felt my hips bucking under him now, completely desperate to cum again on his rock hard dick.

‘You love it, mom, I can feel it,’ he said with a smile as he slid a third finger into my ass and I came again in an explosion of sensation. Just then I felt his hard cock release and the load spray all inside my tight pussy. He moaned loudly as he bucked and humped until his whole load was emptied from his balls and into me. I realised I would just be his little human fleshlight from now on, as he pulled out and said:

‘Thanks mom, that was great. Can you make me a sandwich as well please? I’m gonna use you again later.’

Then he walked off to the shower, leaving me on the kitchen counter in a pool of our combined juices.

Published 
Written by SwedishJennifer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments