Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom

"After a time apart, we realized that we were meant for each other."

161
22 Comments 22
12.7k Views 12.7k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Timothy

We were always close when I was younger. I was painfully shy and didn't make friends easily. My mother was quite literally my best friend through my Elementary and Junior High School years.

I was an only child with a father that worked twelve hours a day, seven days a week, or so he said. That, coupled with moving several times during my early years, left Mom and me alone together a lot.

Fortunately, our last move came just before I started High School. Being a little older and a little less shy, I made a couple of close friends. But unfortunately, that was the beginning of the slow separation from Mom. During my senior year, she sat me down and told me several truths about her relationship with my father. He'd been mentally and emotionally abusive, never sharing his time or love with her. As she confessed these things, it seemed to break her, and she was distant from that day forward.

Due to my excellent grades and SAT scores, I'd been offered a free ride at a college several states away. Mom helped me get everything set up and drove me to the school with all of my belongings in a rented U-haul truck. From what she'd had me pack, I realized that I was never going back home. During the daylong drive, she told me of her plans to leave my father. Mom said that Dad wasn't aware of her plans and asked me not to say anything to him. But, of course, I knew how poorly he'd treated her and promised not to tell him.

After we got to the school, we spent the day unloading and unpacking my things. I hadn't known previously that Mom had packed her clothes and a few sentimental items as well. As the day ended, we found a local Italian restaurant and had pizza. The mood was a bit somber as she relayed her plans to go and stay with her aunt across the country for a while.

After dinner, Mom drove me back to the campus, and as we said our goodbyes, she handed me a phone. She had thrown hers out the window along the drive unbeknownst to me. At one of our stops, she'd purchased a couple of cheapos for us as a way to communicate. We hugged for a long time that night as the tears flowed from us both. Although we spoke reasonably regularly over the next four years, I wouldn't see her again for nearly seven.

Life went on for me, and I got a great job right out of school. The hours were long at first, but I enjoyed the work. I'd dated from time to time over those years, but none of them ever stuck. Maybe I was too focused on my schooling and career to give them what they needed. In retrospect, it seems that I'd turned into my father. The difference was that I didn't knock anyone up and then ignore them.

Over the years, my communication with my mother petered off to a once-a-month synopsis of our lives that never lasted more than twenty minutes. On the other hand, my contact with my father had ceased entirely before my Junior year of college. So, life continued at the same exhausting pace until I got a promotion at work that didn't require so much of my time. I'd gotten it based on my obsessive work ethic, which struck me as somewhat ironic. In giving me the advancement, my boss expressed his delight in my professionalism and candor. Something he'd never seen in someone so young.

One of the many bonuses was that I could begin to work from home. However, I did have to go to the office at least two days a week for hands-on supervision. After that, I was free to work my own hours in my pajamas if I wanted, as long as the work was completed. Without the incessant interruptions that working in an office can bring, I regularly was ahead of my workload.

It wasn't long after that that I received another call from Mom. She'd been working in sales with a large electronics broker and was doing well. So well that they'd sent her to a conference in my town for a week. She'd called to ask if I wanted to get together while she was in the neighborhood, and I replied enthusiastically.

The week of her arrival approached, and I'd cleaned my place meticulously. Even though her company had set her up with a room, I'd set up the spare room in case she wanted to spend the night. Between you and me, I was somewhat anxious about seeing her again. There were times in the first two years of her abandonment that I'd hated her. I knew that she had her own things to deal with, but she'd been my whole world for eighteen years, and then she just left. At times I was madder at her than at Dad.

Needless to say, the day before her arrival, my emotions were all over the place. It was a Sunday when her plane touched down, and she insisted on using the car that the company had provided to drive herself to her hotel. With her flight arriving at ten-thirty in the morning, Mom asked if she could take me to lunch once she got settled. I mentioned a nice Italian restaurant in her hotel and said that I could meet her there when she was ready. Since her place was only about fifteen minutes from my home, I waited for her call before leaving.

It was about twelve-thirty when my phone rang as I was doing a little work on my laptop to distract myself. It was Mom, and she'd gotten a table for us at one, so I should come on over and meet her at the restaurant bar. Before sitting at my desk to occupy my mind, I'd spent over an hour deciding what to wear. I'd changed a lot over the years and waffled between trying to look like the college student I was and the businessman I'd become. Finally settling on the latter, I donned my nicest suit with a red tie for a bit of flair.

On the drive over, I did my best to relax by playing some music. Then, pulling into a parking space and shutting off the engine, I told myself that this was no different than any other business meeting. Although that did little to calm my nerves. Not even the deep breathing techniques that I'd used in the past helped as I sat there contemplating our reunion. Finally, somewhat disgusted with myself, I jumped out of the car like a man on a mission.

Mom (Beverly)

The thought of leaving my son alone at college crushed me. But, I had to take this opportunity to escape my ex. I may never have had another chance to be this far away from him with the ability to keep going. So, I packed up the basics plus some mementos of Timmy's childhood. I was careful to leave enough so that he wouldn't catch on to my plan. Honestly, I doubted that he even cared that I left, but I didn't want to give him the choice of following.

Dropping Timmy off at college was tough, especially when I told him of my plans. I think that part of him believed that he'd never see me again. I knew that that wasn't true, but it would be difficult to convince him of that. So we had a quiet dinner before we parted. I gave him a phone to contact me and hugged him while reminding him how much I loved him.

The drive out to my Aunt Melinda's home was a long one, but she'd already found me a sales job. So all I had to do was go to the interview and see if I liked the work. When I finally reached her home, it was just after lunch two days later. We ate some lunch and then spent the rest of the day returning the U-Haul and getting me settled into my room. I'd only brought one decent dress, so that would be my interview attire.

The following morning Melinda and I had breakfast before she dropped me off at the electronics company for my interview. Although I'd not had much prior experience in anything other than motherhood, the owner seemed excited about my common sense and friendliness. His small manufacturing company specialized in just a few simple computer chips. But, they were essential for many of the new appliances coming to the market.

Over the next several years, I'd helped increase his business ten-fold. In the process, my income grew, and my 401k became quite bloated. For the first few years, I traveled exclusively in the states. However, as our market share grew, regular trips to Europe were required to expand our presence. During this process, my boss Mike brought me out of my shell. I went from a wall-flower to a bright star, which only increased my sales.

Now on the flight to visit my son, I was more nervous than I'd ever been at any of my meetings. He'd become a hard-working and intelligent young man from all accounts. Yet, Timothy might very well be my most challenging sale ever. I'd been so concerned that I purchased an in-flight drink to calm my nerves as I planned our reunion.

Once we landed, I grabbed my bags and headed to retrieve my rental car. I let the GPS lead the way and got to the hotel a little before noon. Wanting to look my best, I went to the room and took a quick shower. After drying my hair, I called Timothy to let him know I was here. We'd already decided on lunch at the hotel's restaurant, so I called down to get a table for one o'clock.

Looking through my clothes, I realized that every one of my dresses was designed for one thing. I'd learned the fine art of keeping the client off-balance with my attire and my trim, petite figure. It had never dawned on me that my everyday work attire would probably not be very appropriate for a mother-son reuniting lunch. So, with little to choose from, I picked a flowery print dress that came to mid-thigh and hugged my diminutive shape. This was the longest dress I'd brought along and probably the most demure I owned. I also donned my black hold-up stockings and black heels.

Still exceedingly nervous, I headed down to the bar for some liquid courage. Upon reaching the bar, I texted Timothy that I'd be waiting for him there. Sitting alone, I chatted with the female bartender, Ava, and explained my predicament. She agreed that I should just be honest and apologetic to a point. She reinforced that I'd taken excellent care of him when it was my responsibility. Now it was time for him to be on his own and for me to do the same.

Through the course of our talk, she inquired about my age upon giving birth. I looked at her oddly before she came out and offered that I didn't look more than thirty-five years old and far too young to have a twenty-five-year-old son. I thanked her for the compliment and lifting my spirits but promised her that I was indeed forty-three. With my first drink starting to work, I ordered a second drink to go with lunch.

Timothy

Walking toward the hotel's front entrance, I noticed a text on my phone. It was from Mom telling me that she was waiting at the bar. It seemed like I wasn't the only nervous one. The thought of that eased my anxiety as I headed for the restaurant. To the left of the hostess stand was a small bar area with about ten barstools. Only one was occupied by a striking young woman.

My eyes started at her heels and slowly drank in her shapely legs covered in sheer black stockings. The restrictiveness of her flowery dress gave away the fact that her body was perfectly proportioned. Catching only her profile, I could tell that she was every bit a beautiful young woman. Confident that my mother must be waiting at the table, I approached the hostess. She said that no one had arrived yet for the table but that she could page her if I liked.

I suggested trying a text first and sent a quick, 'Where are you? I'm at the hostess stand.'

Standing still, my eyes scoured the dining area before finally turning back to the bar and the entrance. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that the young woman had turned on her stool to stand. For a millisecond, I caught a glimpse of her panty-covered crotch before she slipped off into a standing position. I turned directly at her as she walked my way. As the realization slowly permeated my skeptical mind, I began repeating, "No way, no way," under my breath.

Mom

Sitting there talking to my newest friend, Ava, she seemed a little distracted for a moment. Then, turning back to me, she asked what I had said absent-mindedly. I realized that her attention was behind me, so I turned to see the back of a well-dressed man as he headed for the dining room. "Was that why you ignored me?" I inquired.

"You didn't see him from the front. He's dreamy, and he was checking you out hard."

Suddenly, I received a text from Timothy about wanting to know where I was. I was going to text him back that I was still at the bar but was too busy checking out the guy that Ava noticed. Rather than text him back, I decided I'd just head for the restaurant. I paid Ava and moved off my barstool. They just weren't made for shorter people like myself, especially those wearing such revealing attire. There was no lady-like way to get off of them, so I turned to the side and just let myself slip off. I'm sure that Ava's dreamy young man got an eyeful as I noticed him turn my way again. 

With my dress back in place, I told Ava, "See ya later."

Walking toward the Hostess station, I saw that the hot guy was still standing there. Unfortunately, I was a little woozy from the one and a half drinks on an empty stomach, so it took me a second.

Timothy

"Mom?!" I stated questioningly as she looked up at me. I hadn't remembered just how short she was. I must have been a good ten inches taller than her.

"Timothy?!" she said right back the same way.

We stared awkwardly for a moment as I took in this striking creature and tried desperately to process that she was my formerly mousy, loving mother. She, too, was staring but was the first one to move forward and hug me as only she could. I let go of my inappropriate thoughts and hugged her back. We stood there for a few minutes, just hugging and tearing up over finally having each other back.

Well pulled apart and wiped the tears away when I suggested, "How about we grab our table so that we can talk and eat?"

"That sounds like a perfect plan," she replied before intertwining her hand in mine.

We talked the hostess into a table away from the front where we could have a quiet, heartfelt conversation. They put us in a standard booth, and initially, I sat across from her. But apparently, my mother was having nothing to do with that. She promptly moved to my side and snuggled up close, and grabbed my hand once again.

Mom seemed a bit tipsy, so I ordered some bruschetta to quickly get something in her stomach when the waitress came. She opted for another drink and urged me to have one. I caved to her influence mostly because I was still quite nervous about a few things. The most immediate of which was my growing cock. I wrestled with my desire for her compelling body, which was on an unmotherly-like display and at my fingertips. Her dress hid very little due to the low-cut cleavage and short hemline.

valentinahotgod
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valentinahotgod

If I could get her to back away just a little and look into her eyes, I think I could control myself a little better. But for the moment, Mom was stuck to my side as she continued to hold me tight. Her smaller stature had her head resting against my upper arm as she gripped it with both hands. When she'd slid across the padded booth bench, it only raised the hem of her dress. This left the lacy tops of her stockings on display. Between that and the view of eighty percent of her breasts due to my height left me unable to squelch my growing manhood.

Mom

The hot young man was my Timothy. We stared for a moment before I grabbed him in a hug and held on as tears flowed from my eyes. He hugged me back and stood there for what seemed like forever. I never wanted to let him go again.

When we parted, I grabbed his hand as my grown-up son got us to a table and sat across from me. He ordered an appetizer while I ordered another drink to keep the nerves at bay. Noticing that he seemed a bit on edge, too, I suggested that he have one as well. Staring at my boy, I realized that he'd become a man and a good-looking one at that. I didn't want any distance between us and moved to his side of the booth to get up next to him. I gripped his powerful arm and pushed up against him from my head to my feet.

As I held him firmly, there was another feeling that of which I became aware. It was a warmth that I'd not felt in a long time. At first, I put it down to a combination of alcohol and my love for...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments