Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend’s Mother - Part 1

"Theo takes advantage of his situation"

61
21 Comments 21
49.7k Views 49.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story

Marty O’ Conner and I have been best friends since grammar school and live across the street from one another. We both attend the same high school and our senior year has just come to an end.

Marty’s father took him on a one week fishing trip to Canada. My dad is on a business trip for the week and when he gets back, the three of us will be going on a camping trip to Yellowstone National Park.

In the meantime it is just me and Pauline, my hot looking stepmother. At forty, she could easily pose for Playboy. Pauline is five feet six inches tall with short red hair and emerald green eyes.

Ring... Ring

“Hello. Okay Ruth, let me get him.”

“Theo, it’s for you. It’s Mrs. O’ Conner.” Pauline says, as she hands me the phone.

“Hi Theo, I was wondering if you would be interested in a job for the week.”

“Sure Mrs. O’ Connor, what is it?”

“I need someone to clean the pool this week, would you be interested?”

“Sure Mrs. O’ Connor, when would you like me to start?"

"Is now a good time, Theo?"

"Sure, I'll be right over."

"See you in a few, oh and don't forget to wear your swim trunks."

"Okay."

"Theo, let me talk to your mom again."

"Pauline, Mrs. O’ Connor wants to talk to you."

"Theo, how many times have I told you to call me mom." Pauline says, taking the phone from me.

"Okay, mom." We both laugh as I head to my room.

I go upstairs to take a quick shower and after drying off, I slip on my swim trunks. Turning to leave, I swear Pauline darted from the partially opened door to my room.

Smiling to myself, I recall watching her shower and masturbate this morning. I have watched her many times, even when she is masturbating in bed. After each time, I go back to my room and masturbate. I leave the door slightly open in hopes that Pauline might want to watch.

Pauline began dressing sexy when she caught me ogling her one day three months ago. My stepmother began flirting with me and dressing just sexy enough as to not make dad suspicious.

Going downstairs, I decide to take the flirting to a new level. Taking a deep breath, I enter the kitchen and there is Pauline standing by the sink. I quietly move up behind her, Pauline is wearing her yellow high cut bikini bottoms and matching halter top.

In one swift move, I press myself against her back and grab her hips. My stiff cock resting between Pauline's firm butt cheeks, I kiss her slender neck. Before she can say anything, I spin Pauline around and kiss her full on the lips. Our kiss becomes passionate as Pauline pushes her tongue past my lips. Her erect nipples hidden by the halter, press into my bare chest as I reach down and press my hand against her mound.

Pulling away abruptly I say, "We will continue this when I get back from Mrs. O' Connor's. Mom, you are not to change and no masturbating while I am gone."

The stunned look on Pauline's face quickly turns to one of want. She is speechless and the only thing Pauline can do is to nod approvingly. We smile at one another knowingly and I head over to clean Mrs. O' Connor's pool.

 

~oOo~

 

Arriving at the O’Conner's, I go around to the back and get the cleaning equipment from the tool shed. The sun is beating down and it is getting hot as I continue with the cleaning. Sixty minutes later, I am putting away the equipment and that is when Mrs. O’Connor steps out with a pitcher of ice tea and two glasses.

Mrs. O’Connor is the second hottest woman I know. She is a knockout at forty-five. Her brunette hair is in a ponytail, reaching just below her shoulder blades. Mrs. O’ Connor is wearing a pair of jean shorts which barely reach her thighs and a blue t-shirt with a deep scoop neck showing off her deep cleavage and a generous view of her tits.

“Theo, why don’t you come and have some cold ice tea?”

Walking over to the patio, I drink in the sight before me, not caring if Mrs. O’Connor sees the bulge in my trunks. Taking a seat, Mrs. O’Connor hands me a glass of tea and takes the seat across from me.

“Thank you, Mrs. O’Connor” I say, taking the glass from her hand.

“Theo, you may call me Ruth when no one is around.”

“Okay, Ruth.”

“The pool looks so much better, Theo. Thank you so much.”

“No problem, Ruth and thank you for the ice tea.”

“I thought you could use something cool, seeing how hot it has gotten.”

“Thanks again.”

“I see your eighteenth birthday is coming up in two days.”

“Yes it is, Ruth.”

“Is there anything you would like?”

“Nothing really, Ruth. Thanks for asking.”

“Oh my, I forgot about the wash. I will be back soon, in the meantime Theo, why don’t you go for a swim and I’ll join you.”

Ruth gets up from her chair and I follow closely behind.

“Okay Ruth, see you in a few.”

I watch Ruth walk back to the house, her cute heart shaped ass swaying side to side with each step. After she disappears through the French doors, I turn and walk to the edge of the pool. Diving in, I swim ten laps alternating between the breaststroke and freestyle.

When I finish, Ruth is nowhere in sight, so I step out of the pool and walk over to the patio. As I get closer, there faint sounds coming from the open window on the second floor. Reaching the patio, the sounds are that of Mrs. O’Connor.

Not knowing if something is wrong, I quickly enter through the French doors. The sounds I heard outside are much more audible, she is moaning loudly. I know this moaning, as I hear it when dad is screwing Pauline.

I decide to quietly go upstairs to check it out. Reaching the top of the stairs, there is an open door and the moaning turns to groans. Approaching as to not make a sound, I peek around the door only to see it’s the master bedroom.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

Scanning the room to see were the groaning and moaning is coming from, I see an interior doorway. I move slowly in the direction of the sounds and when I get there, I see Mrs. O’Connor in a bubble bath.

Her hair no longer in a ponytail, is being held up by a purple head band. Ruth has both of her feet slightly propped up against one end of the tub and her head, tilted back, resting on the other end.

Standing in the doorway, I stroke my hard cock through my trunks. Mrs. O’Connor has her eyes closed and mouth open as she teases her nipples. I feel my cock grow longer, harder at the sight of her fake tits.

“Oh God, Oh God!” Mrs. O’Connor moans out as she pinches her stiff nubs.

 She slips one hand below the water and rubs her slit. Pulling down my trunks, my hand rubs the precum from its mushroom head and down its shaft. Water is splashing all around as Ruth fingers her honey pot. Moving to the side of the tub, my hands stroke my throbbing shaft as I watch.

“Oh Fuck, I’m cuumming!” Mrs. O’Connor screams out, as she opens her eyes.

“Oh crap, what the fuck are you doing, Theo?”

“Watching a beautiful woman masturbate,” I say, as I point my cock in her direction.

“This is so wrong, Theo,” says Ruth, staring at my seven inch cock.

“I’ve had the hots for you for a while, Mrs. O’Connor. Now come here and suck my cock, I can see you want to.”

“No, this is not right,” Ruth says, as she moves closer for a better look.

“God, you are bigger and thicker than my husband, b…but…”

“Come on, wrap your lips around the tip. I can see you want to.”

“Okay, but please do not tell anyone.”

“I have no intention of telling anyone, Mrs. O’Connor. Now suck!”

I watch as she places her soft, delicate lips on my thigh, and slowly kisses her way up to my groin. She does the same to my other thigh, as she caresses my butt with her soft, delicate hands.

“Mmm, more,” I moan out, as Mrs. O’Connor continues with her ministrations.

 Ruth looks up at me as her hands glide across my body and cups my scrotum in one hand while gently cradling the base of my stiff cock in the other. She touches the base of my cock with the tip of her tongue and slowly licks her way to the circumcised head.

“Ooh, that’s it.”

Reaching the head, she swirls her tongue around, and then holds her open mouth above the tip. She gently blows her warm breath onto the tip and along the length of my shaft, to my scrotum.

“Aaahhh, please don’t stop.”

Starting at the base once again, Mrs. O’Connor slowly moves her tongue from side to side up to the head. She continues teasing me until a drop of my cream seeps out.

“Mmm, that looks tasty,” She says, still looking up at me.

With one hand, Mrs. O’Connor pulls my cock so it is pointing right at her. With her mouth open wide, she grabs a butt cheek with her other hand and pulls me to her.

“Oh, fuck, Mrs. O’Connor!” I scream out as my cock is slowly engulfed by her mouth, all the way to the base.

 She moves my cock in and out of her mouth as her tongue twirls around the shaft. Taking one hand, Mrs. O’Connor massages my testicles as she sucks on the head of my cock. She strokes and twists her other hand around my shaft.

“Oh shit, Ruth, I’m going to cum!” I cry out, holding her head in my hands.

I feel the first load shooting up my pulsating shaft and filling her mouth. She quickly swallows, as another thick stream follows, swallowing as much as she can.

 Ruth takes her mouth from my still spurting cock, aiming it at her tits.

“Oh Theo, your cream tastes delicious.” Mrs. O’Connor says as her tits get covered in thick cum.

Looking down at her cum covered tits, she rubs the cream into her breasts. She holds out her hands and I help her stand, water cascading down her svelte body.

Wrapping our arms around one another, Ruth says, “That is more cum than I have ever seen.”

We share a passionate kiss, tongues dance together, as her 34DD tits press against my chest.

“You better get home before your mom gets suspicious, Theo,” Mrs. O’Connor says, as I take her hands in mine as she steps out of the tub.

 Ruth towels off, and I cannot help but notice that her pussy is shaved. I slip on my swim trunks as she asks, “Do you like my shaved pussy?”

“Very much, Mrs. O’Connor.”

“I want you to call me Ruth, remember?”

“Yes, Ruth.”

“Now get going, you will be fucking my ass and pussy soon.”

“I know Ruth, and there will be much more.”

I kiss Ruth on the cheek and head back home.

 

oOo

 

Entering my house, Pauline greets me with a hug and kiss.

“I am so happy you are home, Theo. We need to talk.”

“That we do Pauline, first though I want you to tell me why there is a big wet spot in the front of your bikini bottoms,” I say with a stern voice.

Stepping back, Pauline says, “I could not help it, I was so turned on when you left. I had to come.”

Taking Pauline by the hand, I lead her to her bedroom.

“What are you doing, Theo?” Pauline asks, as I go sit in the chair.

“Quiet, Pauline and come here. I am going to give you a spanking for being disobedient.”

Pauline stands there…

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments