Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Yoga - Love

"Lalita spreads the love she became"

82
27 Comments 27
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

""Love your neighbor as yourself" Luke 10:27"

The next day, after the events in the hall, (see Naked Yoga) I was still filled with the power of love. This love included others in my sense of self. Parvati, Harish, Carol, Paul, Jack, and I meditated naked outside under a large tree. We sat in a circle on our yoga mats in lotus positions, opening ourselves to the presence of Mahadevi Shakti. We were the only participants left after most stormed out during or after the swapping ritual.

The sound of a soft bell coming from the hall ended our silent moments, although I thought no one was able to still their thoughts about the previous day. As I opened my eyes and looked at the others, I saw concern and sadness. Parvati looked defeated while Harish tried to cheer her up. She slowly lifted her head and looked at me.

“My dear Lalita, you wanted to be a yoga teacher, but I am afraid that was the wrong door for you,” said Parvati. “Spirit and Sex don’t mix well here.”

“Being naked we can handle,” said Carol, hugging Paul, and playing with his cock. “As long as sex is not involved, let alone religion. Most see sex as a sin and you can do it only when you’re married and want to make babies. Strictly speaking, we’re not allowed to enjoy sex.”

“But Carol, I saw the man you sat on enjoying your yoni,” said Parvati with a smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

“Andrew was such a lovely man,” said Carol. “He asked me if he could kiss my pussy first. I wondered why and he said his wife never allowed him to ‘go down there.'” Carol pointed to the V between her legs. “He was like a kid in a toy shop. He planted kisses all over my thighs and pussy before he flicked his tongue over my clit. He drank hungrily from my aroused yoni. I made him sit down, took his cock into my mouth, and pleasured him. He nearly fainted.”

Carol paused for a moment with a secretive smile. “When I slowly lowered myself onto his dick, he whimpered as if he was experiencing entering a woman for the first time. He exploded in me with a roar. A few seconds later his wife pushed me off him and slapped him in the face. Grabbing him by the ear, she dragged him out. Poor man.”

“And his wife fucked me like there was no tomorrow,” said Paul looking guilty. “Margaret, Andrew’s wife, was so worked up from the naked yoga sessions that she banged her wet pussy onto my cock and started fucking me. When we heard Andrew whimpering, she must have realized what was happening. She just got up and stormed towards Andrew. The last I saw of them was when they drove off, Margaret still shouting at him.”

There was a quiet moment between us, absorbing the tragedy of what happened. Unfortunately, they were not the only people who left. I wondered if Carol was correct that South Africans or people, in general, feel guilty about sex.

“Not many people are able to allow their loved ones to be happy outside their relationship,” said Parvati softly. “On the other hand, not many would allow themselves the pleasure of the flesh.”

“My girlfriend’s dad is a pastor in the church,” said Paul, taking a deep breath, before he continued. “She hasn’t allowed me to touch her breasts, let alone make love to her.” While he spoke, he cupped Carol, his stepmom’s beautiful breasts as if making a point. I saw Carol’s arousal as evidenced by her pointy nipples. She shifted uncomfortably.

“I am not condemning you,” said Parvati quickly. “As long as you don’t fall into the trap of freeuse. Sex is a sacred act and that is why lovers should greet one another with Namaste, meaning, the divine in me sees the divine in you.”

“You are not only making love to another person,” chipped in Harish. “You are making love as the divine to the divine. Shiva is fucking Shakti or Shakti is making love to Shiva.”

“That is the problem,” I said thoughtfully. “Most westerners don’t believe we are expressions of God. And to think for one moment that God can fuck the Goddess is absurd. Look at the response to The Davinci Code of many years ago. To think that Jesus was married and had sex… outrageous.”

Nobody said anything.

“How do you convince people they are manifestations of the Universe, the Divine or Consciousness, that they are love?” I wanted to know.

“What did you experience last night?” asked Harish. “Didn’t you experience Her presence, her love?”

“That is how you convince women.” Parvati untangled herself from the lotus position to lean over and kiss me, her hand on my naked knee. She slipped her hand over my open thighs to reach my clit and spoke softly into my mouth. “This little knop has 8000 nerve endings, for what purpose? Women don’t need to orgasm to conceive.” Parvati’s fingers played a tune on my clit, making me gasp with pleasure. “We need to take back our own pleasure and dedicate it to the divine, to love.”

“But which divine,” asked Jack. “I don’t know Shiva or Shakti. All we know is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, or the vengeful God of the Old Testament.”  

“Close your eyes and lie back,” Parvati instructed Jack. She turned her back to him, bent forward, took his cock in her hand, dropped to her knees over his dick in a reverse cowgirl position, and guided his erection into her pussy. “Put your hands on my behind and lie still. Feel the life energy, or prana, flowing between us.”

Harish directed Carol to sit on him in the same way while I had to sit on Paul. The women faced each other while the men’s feet touched.

“The images of the Tantric goddesses show them in sexual embraces with their male counterparts, Parvati and Shiva, Lakshmi on Vishnu, and Sita on Rama,” said Parvati. “The male deities are awareness while the females play the active role.” She started to ride Jack, caressing her breasts and her clit. She encouraged Carol and me to do the same.

I closed my eyes and pretended I was making love to Shiva. My hands turned into hands of the world and when I touched my clit, I became Lalita, the goddess of love. All the guilt, the shame, and the rejections fell away. I became love. My pussy muscles contracted around Paul’s shaft, increasing the pleasure. I could feel his head moving in and out my insides while my tits bounced up and down.

Then I saw Carol throwing her head back as she climaxed with a scream of bliss. Parvati, still moving up and down on Jack’s lingam, looked at me with a longing I didn’t understand. My heart expanded. I got up and kneeled before Parvati and embraced her, kissing her sad eyes, then her mouth. The next thing I knew, Paul pushed his cock between our lips. I could sense a change in Parvati. She grabbed Paul’s dick and sucked on it.

A soft hand on my naked shoulder released me from the mesmerizing scene of Parvati making passionate love with Jack and Paul. Then Harish took my place and kissed Parvati on her cheek as she sucked on Paul’s cock.

Carol stood behind me with a tranquil expression on her radiant face. She took my hand and dragged me towards our bungalow. Once inside, Carol shut the door to embrace me. Our breasts squashed against each other, and our mounds touched slightly. Carol’s face, still radiant, had a question written over it.

“What?” I asked, still aroused.

She dropped her embrace, stepped back, and sat on our bed. “I want this to continue,” said Carol, as she spread her legs and touched her pussy. “I don’t want to go back to our old lives. I want to celebrate my cunt.”

I was shocked hearing that word coming from Carol’s mouth, but my gaze was drawn to her spread yoni, still glistening with her arousal. She must have seen where my attention was because she spread her pussy lips with her fingers as an invitation. I looked at her face, at her pussy, and back to her face. She threw me a kiss and indicated to me what I must do between her spread legs.

I was tempted, my pussy throbbing with desire, but something stopped me. With my yoga-teaching future flushed down the drain, and having to look after my stepson, my future was empty. How could we convince women to pussify their lives, celebrate their yonis, and be love?

“What are you waiting for?” I heard Jack behind me. I looked around and saw Jack his hand moving up and down his shaft. “If you don’t want to, I will do it.”

“Parvati said sex is a sacred act not to be abused in a freeuse sense,” I said, trying to stop desire from destroying our lives. I knew if I dropped down to my knees and put my lips and tongue on Carol’s beautiful cunt there would be no turning back. Giving and receiving pleasure and love would become my spirituality. I didn’t know if I was ready for such a step. Sex should never be a cheap thrill just to get off. The pussification of our lives didn’t mean we should become nymphomaniacs.

“You are the goddess of love, Lalita,” whispered Jack in my ear, while he cupped my breasts and pushed his dick between my ass cheeks. “Show her your love and I will show you mine.”

My resistance crumbled like a sandcastle against the ocean waves. Instead of dropping between Carol’s legs, I ordered her to move up the bed for us to get on too. Laying on top of her between her spread legs, I kissed her sensual mouth. When I heard her soft moan, I slowly moved my tongue between her lips before I pushed it between her teeth.

“I love you, Carol,” I murmured into her mouth. To show her my love I planted soft kisses on her neck, her throat, and down her breastbone, and sucked in turn on her gorgeous nipples as if getting sustenance from them. My slow descent to her navel was stopped momentarily by Jack inserting his cock into my wet pussy. By the time my mouth reached Carol’s pussy, she was whimpering and thrashing around, begging me to get on with it.

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

Inhaling the strong odor of sex between her legs as I moved my tongue up and down between her folds. When I pushed my tongue inside her I tasted semen. I quickly looked at Carol, questioningly.

“Harish,” she panted, pushing my head back between her legs. Jack never hesitated in his movement in and out of my pussy, with his hands on my hips. I took his right hand and moved it to my clit. “Get busy,” I said before I scooped Harish’s semen from Carol’s pussy with my tongue.

 

Two weeks later, Jack and I moved in with Carol and Paul. Carol’s husband left her a huge inheritance after his death with a beautiful home in an upper-class neighborhood in Pretoria. We all had our own rooms and Carol had her own art studio sharing it with Paul who was an amateur videographer. We agreed to be textile-free in her home and outside by the pool. Visitors had to accept our nudity or join us. The bedroom doors would remain open. The toilets were the only private spaces in the house. Carol placed clean towels in the dining room, and the lounge. We shared all the house chores. Jack took control of the kitchen and our meals; Carol oversaw the laundry – the little there was. Paul loved gardening and cared for the pool; My chore was to clean the house.

 

A few weeks later I was home alone finishing my chore of cleaning the house. The others were out and about for the day. Around 10 I made myself a mug of tea when I heard the doorbell. With cup in hand and naked, I opened the door to see a tall beautiful young woman with her raven black hair tied in a ponytail, standing outside. She looked at me with shock in her eyes but quickly pulled herself together and said: “My name is Mary, Paul’s girlfriend.” Interesting, I thought. The pastor’s daughter.

“Unfortunately, Paul is not here at the moment,” I said. “He will be back later. I will tell him you stopped by.”

I wanted to close the door to prevent the neighbors from seeing me standing naked in the doorway when she stopped me. “Are you Lalita Tripura Sundari?” she asked, stepping forward. I was taken aback for a moment. Paul must have shared a few details of our yoga retreat.

“Would you like some tea?” I asked. I stepped back to allow her inside and closed the door and walked to the kitchen. Mary followed me.

“Please… I did some research on Lalita.”

“Milk and sugar?”

“Milk and half a teaspoon of sugar. Are you a goddess of love?”

Ignoring her question, I poured the milk first and then the tea into a matching mug. Mary added the sugar as she took the mug from me with nervous hands. Then I saw her eyes darting around as if she avoided looking at me.

“Does my nudity bother you?” I asked politely.

“No…ah...yes,” she stammered. The poor girl wasn’t used to seeing people naked. I took her outside to sit on the patio, overlooking the swimming pool set in a beautiful garden. I could smell the lovely flowers as I threw a towel on my sun lounger and invited her to sit down.

“Do you mind if I take off my dress?” she asked as she put her mug down and fidgeted with her knee-length soft blue dress. I looked into her eyes and saw a resolve there, she wanted to break free from a lifetime of restraint and constraints. Standing close to Mary I could hear her shallow and nervous breathing.

“Here, let me help you,” I said. “Turn around.” On unsteady legs, she did as I asked. I moved her ponytail to the side to get access to the button and the zipper. Mary let the dress drop to the ground and stepped out of it. She turned back to face me. Her white bra and matching panties were her last suffocating armor against the freedom she obviously craved. I wanted to unclip her bra, but she stopped me.

“This I must do myself,” she said as she reached behind her to undo her bra. With slow movements, she released her full and beautiful breasts from their prison. She pulled back her shoulders as she dropped the bra on her discarded dress. When her fingers hooked at the top of her full panties, she hesitated. She must have known that if she removed her knickers, she would cast off not only a garment but also nearly twenty years of a sex-negative philosophy and lifestyle. In one desperate action, she yanked off her panties and threw them away. She kicked off her shoes as a deviant move. 

When I stepped back to appraise this beauty, she removed the ribbon from her hair and shook her hair loose. I fell in love with this woman and realized why Paul cared about her. Every curve of her body celebrated womanhood…except her untidy bush hiding her most precious treasure.  

“This cannot be,” I said as I wiggled my fingers through the soft curls. “You cannot hide your yoni from yourself.”

“My what?”

“Your pussy, your cunt, your vulva, your connection with the goddess in you,” I said.

“What is wrong with the hair down there?” she asked.

“Give me your hand and feel the smoothness of my pussy,” I said as I took her hand and put it on my vulva.

“This feels strange but amazing,” gasped Mary. She bent lower to have a closer look at my yoni. “Beautiful.”

“Come on then. Let’s discover what you’ve been hiding from yourself all these years,” I said as I dragged her to my bathroom to remove her bush. She was at first reluctant to open her legs but as we chatted, she relaxed her legs and her attitude.

“How can my Pee Wee be my connection with the goddess?” asked Mary as I clipped away the hair between her legs. “There is only God from the Bible, isn’t it? Where does the goddess come from?”

After I removed most of her pubic hair, I took my shaving kit and a towel and made her sit on my bed. Lathering the area between her legs I told her to relax.

“The Tao te Ching says, ‘The Tao that can be named is not the Tao,’ meaning that you cannot define God,” I said. “If my experience of the divine is female, then that is what She is, for me.” I started shaving her outer lips and continued: “The world needs the Goddess to help sort out the problems of greed, even if she is Kali, destroyer of the ego, to create a better world.”

I sat back, looking at my handiwork. Wiping off the lather with a wet cloth, I saw the beauty of Mary’s yoni. I handed her a hand mirror for her to see her own splendor. She gasped and said: “My goodness, it is exquisite. I haven’t looked at it…”

“At HER, at HER” I interrupted. “Listen to her, she will never let you down.”

“Okay,” Mary continued. “I haven’t looked at her like this, ever. Thank you for revealing her to me.”

“Then it is time to show you what pleasures she can create for you,” I said and leaned forward to kiss her cleft and suck on her clit. It wasn’t long before Mary began thrashing around with delight. My cunnilingus techniques were improving by the moment as I pulled out all the stops to put as much love into the act. Mary collapsed with a scream of pleasure, totally spent.

I laid down beside her, took her hand in mine,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments