Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Exactly Hamlet

"Roser takes advice for her second adult film"

56
8 Comments 8
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

“If you do something to help me, you’ll get a blowjob tonight,” I said down the phone.

“There isn’t much you can ask for I’ll turn down on those terms!” Roberto said, as I’d expected.

“The only stipulation is that you aren’t allowed to ask why I want you to help me with this. Do we have a deal?”

“Absolutely!”

I’d met Roberto in the lecture hall. He’d been exiting his social studies class; I’d been entering for my lecture on medieval history. Brushing against each other, we’d flirted, then met up later for coffee. He wore a leather jacket, had a tattoo on his neck and was some two feet taller than me. Coffee had turned into dinner, which had turned into drinks, which had turned into a steamy session in bed!

The next day, I called him with my offer. He accepted, of course, and came over at nine as agreed.

“So, how do I earn this blowjob?”

“Remember, you are not to ask why I made this offer. It’s not your business.”

He nodded.

“I want you to critique my blowjob skills. I want to be excellent at giving head, and I want you to tell me how I can improve.”

Roberto looked at me, hardly believing I could be serious. I was.

Six weeks had passed since my first appearance in an adult movie had been uploaded to the internet. I’d not watched it again, but you’d best believe I’d looked at the view count. It stood at about two hundred thousand and was climbing slowly. Wow, I thought. Two hundred thousand people had seen me naked! That was about two thousand times how many it would have been in my whole life, including non-sexual scenarios, in the pre-internet age.

Of course, I also read the comments. There were lots of guys saying things like, “Wow, she’s hot!” and “What. Is. Her. Name?!” which, from the comfort of anonymity and the safety of my own locked bedroom, was a real ego trip. The seven hundred euros I had made was almost gone. The nightmare scenario, that my video would be discovered by someone that I knew, and I would be recognized, had not come to pass.

I thought of the video often in those weeks. I’d done it because my first two lays had been so pathetic that I’d just decided to gift myself a good screwing by any means necessary. But I’d enjoyed it.

The experience had inspired me to be more assertive in having my sexual needs met, hence Roberto. And I am a perfectionist in all I do. When I take an exam, I want to get an A. When I blow a guy, I want it to be the best he ever has. And, if I was to return to adult movies (I hadn’t decided), I wanted to be proficient as a veteran.

Roberto’s trousers came down.

He said, “I want to stand. And for you to do it crouched or on your knees. Kneeling isn’t a submissive thing. It’s that it’s hot seeing my cock go into a girl’s mouth, and easier to make eye contact.”

Duly noted.

I started by grasping his testicles with one hand and the base of his dick with the other, then I licked him all over until he was damp. I pulled the skin back, opened my mouth, put it in and began to suck hard…

“Slow down a little. Be a bit gentler. That feels good but hold off for a bit.”

His wish was my command! I had gone in hard, as they do in a lot of pornos. I sucked just the tip for thirty seconds, then I admitted the whole penis, pinching it between my lips first and then using my jaw muscles to squeeze around it. That loosened his tongue! And speaking of tongues…

I gave the bottom of his cock a long lick with my tongue, from base to shaft. His knees trembled visibly, and he moaned.

“Oh, God! Do that again!”

I did. He almost buckled. I filed that move into my head.

“OK, use your hands at the base and your mouth on the tip, from just after where the skin starts.”

I followed his every instruction and, using a corkscrew motion on his tip, I made him ejaculate what felt like a wineglass worth of cum down my throat.

Later that night, I held his body close as he pumped in and out of me, and his warmth and masculine scent turned me on. I’d started out by riding his dick, then invited him to pump me on my back. As he thrust in and out of my vagina, my breasts jiggling, I couldn’t help but wonder what Roberto would think if he knew that the last man inside me had been a professional porn star with a nine-inch penis…

                                                                                                *             

Now, if I hadn’t exactly forgotten my foray into porn, it was fading from the front of my consciousness. But the morning after my second night with Roberto, as his semen was gradually being absorbed by my breakfast in my tummy, an email popped into my inbox. It was from Laia, the producer who had hired me the first time.

Hi, Roser!

I’ve got an email from a producer asking if you’d be interested in working with him. I’m forwarding it to you. Miguel, the producer, is very professional. I can vouch for him. Take a look and tell me what you think!

All the Best,

Laia.

And the email below read:

I was impressed by the girl in your last video, Laia. Do you know if she’s looking for work? I’m looking for a new face to partner with Joaquim…

Instead of promptly replying to the producer, I went directly to the producer’s channel on Pornhub. It was mostly step-sister fantasy stuff. The guy, Joaquim, though, was quite a popular name. He was in the top fifty of Spanish porn stars.

I had already foreseen that I would come to this question. If I agreed to fuck Joaquim, it would raise my profile in the industry. Raising my profile would get me more work and raise my fee. It would also increase the risk of being caught. But frankly, I could use the money…I wrote to Laia.

Hi Laia,

I am interested. He doesn’t insist on anal, does he? It looks like Miguel’s videos are more scripted and planned than yours?

And she replied right away:

You never have to do anal unless you explicitly agree, Roser…

I wrote to the producer and asked him to outline the video he wanted to film me in, and what the terms would be.

The next day, I was sitting in a lecture. It was part of my course on Medieval history and the teacher was talking about the mad queen of Spain, Juana La Loca.

It was interesting, learning about this tragic woman, who could have been great, but was held back by mental health problems, the weird strictures of the aristocracy she was born into and the machinations of her father and husband. I had my laptop open, taking notes, when a message zinged into my inbox. It was a reply from the producer!

All thoughts of the medieval queen vanished from my mind. I don’t think I ever opened an email faster!

Dear Roser,

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

We’d like to hire you to play Joaquim’s stepsister. We’ll pay you seven hundred euros for the shoot. We’re not looking for anything rough or anal. It’ll be more instructional, him teaching her how to be good in bed. Basically, the stepsister asks her stepbrother to take her virginity and give her tips on sex, so she can go with her boyfriend and please him. Let me know if…

I went back to the lecture. I let the email lie fallow for twenty-four hours.  I slept on it. I took a long walk alone, thinking about whether I wanted to, whether I should or, bearing in mind my poor financial status, whether I could afford not to. Then, just as I was thinking to say no and not risk my anonymity, the tax bill arrived. Five hundred euros. I’d have to work every hour God sent at the restaurant I’d been working to pay that off. That did it. It was easier to take off my clothes and suck a dick. I wrote back, agreeing to star in the video.

                                                                                                *

The script arrived the night before I was due to show up for the shoot. I read it. Wow, the dialogue was bad! A representative sample was:

“Oh, come on, you’re my stepsister. Why don’t you go and fuck a guy in a bar to pop your cherry, then sleep with your boyfriend?!”

Reading it, I thought to myself, do people really want to listen to this crap, rather than just have the actors go at it? Do they need a story so badly that they put up with writing so…well, it was not exactly Hamlet.

But I learned my lines and I showed up on time. The room was made up like a teenager’s bedroom.

I showered and did make-up at the appropriate time, as before. The stylist did my hair into plaits. I met the male performer, Joaquim. And the funny thing was, he barely said a word. He wasn’t rude exactly. He just said…nothing. There were nods and grunts and a polite handshake and that was it. The contrast with my first video, where Andreu and Carlos had made an effort to put me at ease, was marked.

So, we ran through the script.

“I need your help. I want to fuck my boyfriend well, but I’m still a virgin…”

They had a conversation, then they cut to me pulling out his cock. I recalled everything that Roberto had told me. I started slowly. I used my tongue on the base of his penis. I sucked the exposed tip of his circumcised cock with a corkscrew motion. I sucked it progressively harder, and, to my surprise, after just five minutes Joaquim suddenly started moaning as if he was about to…warm fluid burst forth onto my tongue!

“Oh, I’ve never come so fast!” cried Joaquim. So porn stars suffered from premature ejaculation too! Who knew?

His jizz covered my tongue, which I stuck out for the camera before swallowing.

This was, evidently, not supposed to happen. The director looked pissed off.

“We’ll have to try again. Take fifteen, everybody.”

Clearly, Roberto had taught me well.

“Don’t worry about it. We can use that. The stepsister is better in bed than she knows. They try again.”

‘No, I’m better in bed than I knew!’ I thought to myself.

We filmed an unplanned sequence of me lying on my front between his legs, trying to bring his cock back to life. I played with his flaccid penis, licking it and pulling the skin back to suck the most sensitive parts.

Soon, he was hard again. We shot a scene featuring a closeup shot of Joaquim’s cock entering my ‘virgin’ pussy. I put on an expression of shock and amazement as he entered me, for which I was later complimented by the director. Joaquim thrust in and out, and I quickly grew aroused. Ah, this was what I’d come for. The money was nice. More than nice, it was essential. But there was no getting around it. Being fucked by hot guys was part of the attraction of adult work.

His penis worked my pussy into a wet mess, then we switched to cowgirl. As I rode his cock, Joaquim grasped my bottom and the camera focused on my back and buttocks.

“Oh, I hope my boyfriend’s cock is as big and strong as yours!” was my line and, as cringeworthy as it was, it wasn’t entirely untrue.  

After ten minutes riding his dick, Joaquim took me hard from behind. Orgasm soon swelled within me as he drove that big penis as far as he could get it inside my quivering pussy, and I came, gasping, sweating, squealing.

“Where do you want my jizz, step-sis?” Joaquim said. I could tell from the quaver in his voice that he was close.

“Come in my pussy! I want you to fill me with cum!”

He pulled out and I rolled over and onto my back. He slipped his cock back inside me and pumped me for about five more minutes.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” he cried. Joaquim partially pulled out so that, when he came, just the tip was inside me. The camera zoomed right in on his cum dripping out of my vagina.

I later realized he had shown remarkable self-control. He could have come deep inside me, but he had the self-possession to know that the money shot was of his semen in my genitals and that he had to pull out at exactly the right moment.

We cleaned up and shook hands. The director reviewed the footage before clearing us to go home.

It was only three in the afternoon. Briefly, I considered contacting Roberto for a hookup but decided that it would be kind of slutty to fuck two guys in two beds in one day. I found a quiet plaza and sat with a book and a glass of wine, and I smiled when it occurred to me that the people moving around me had no idea what the young woman in sunglasses and a pretty dress had spent the last hours doing.

                                                                                                *

The next day, I got an email from the producer. He thanked me for my work and let me know when I could expect the tape to drop. Then, at the end, he wrote:

One more thing. If you’re going to be in the industry frequently, you need a stage name. Send me a list of ideas, and I’ll tell you which one I think works for you.

I thought about it, coming up with all sorts of ideas using various pseudonyms. There was Sara Succubus, Lorena Lovegood and LollyLips Lourdes, but most of them just sounded daft. I was going to ask Laia for help, but the next morning, in the lecture hall, it came to me. I was getting ready, flipping my notebook to a clean page when I landed on the previous lecture’s notes. And there it was. The name under which I would seek my fortune in the hotels, studios and rented apartments of Spain.

From that day on, I would be Roser by day. And, by night, I would be Juana La Loca.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments