Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleeping with Michael - Part Two

"Sexual games and other fun"

24
24 Comments 24
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Life has been very interesting the last few months. Michael loves to play all sorts of naughty games. He likes for me to wear all sorts of lingerie. He's even bought me some costumes. His favorite game is when I dress as a slutty nurse and he is the patient. My outfit is a very tight fitting white dress. The neck line is very low. He likes when I wear a push up bra, to make my breasts stick out a little more. The dress is very short and he doesn't like me to wear panties.

In the game, Michael would be resting in the bedroom. He likes for me to knock on the door. I would enter the room and go to his bed side. I would then take all his vital signs. While I am doing that, his hands are playing with my pussy. When I would be listening to his heart with my stethoscope, he would be playing with my breasts. He loves to play all of these types of games with costumes.

Another time he said he had a special treat for me. This time, he said somebody else would be coming and acting out a fantasy with us. Michael said he would have one of his friends come and play with us. He wanted the older lady to seduce me and then later he would join us.

We were all going to be wearing masks that covered our eyes, so we were not going to see each other. This beautiful women came into the apartment. Michael wanted us both to enjoy each other. She was about his age and had long blond hair and blue eyes.

The woman was wearing a trench coat, but underneath she had on a black lacy teddy, a black lacy thong, thigh high stockings, a garter belt and black pumps. She had a beautiful body. She was about my height and had large breasts. Her pussy was bald like mine. Michael did not like hairy pussies.

Michael had me dress in all white. I had on a white teddy, a white lacy thong, white thigh high stockings, a garter belt, and white pumps. The woman approached me and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other’s mouth. She was a very experienced kisser. I really enjoyed kissing her.

Michael was on the love seat naked and stroking his cock, while the both of us got better acquainted.

"I don't want any speaking. You can moan, but very quietly."

The woman got on her knees. She removed my white panties and spread my thighs. She kissed my inner thighs and her tongue explored the inner folds of my pussy lips. She seemed very skilled, and she knew what she was doing.

Her tongue danced around my pussy. She swirled her tongue in circles over my clit. Her hungry mouth began to tongue fuck me. The sensations were driving me wild. I did not make any noise out loud, as it was not allowed. The woman replaced her tongue with her fingers. Her fingers were curled upwards and she was able to hit my spongy g-spot.

I was grinding my wet pussy into her face. I was so aroused and stimulated, my body started shaking while I began to have an orgasm. She was lapping up all the juices like a hungry little kitten.

Michael got up off the love seat. He led us into his bedroom. Once we got there, he undressed the both of us but left our stockings, garter belts and pumps on. He gave each of us a long passionate kiss. He was hard as a rock, but wanted us to continue enjoying each other.

"Lay down, kitten! Mystery lady will sit on your face."

I’d never really eaten another woman’s pussy, but he was really into this. The woman got into position and I began to eat her pussy. I worked my tongue along the folds of her bald pussy. I moved my tongue up and down her wet slit. I sucked on her pussy lips. She was softly moaning, but not loud as Michael did not want us to speak.

Her juices were flowing the more I licked her bald pussy.

KarlaSage
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaSage

She was moving her body and smothering me, while I licked and sucked her gorgeous pussy. She lifted her body up a little and then would sit back on my face. She began shaking a little and her pussy exploded with her cream. Her pussy was very sweet tasting. She must eat a lot of fruit, because it was so sweet and delicious. I’ve heard if you eat pineapple, your cum is better tasting.

We all lay on the bed. Michael was in the middle. He said he wanted us both to share his cock. He was on his back and the woman was sucking his left ball and I was sucking his right ball. We both licked his cock in an upwards motion up his long shaft. The woman began to suck his head and then pointed to his head and motioned for me to suck it as well. Then we both shared a kiss. He was so hard and he was moaning.

"Mystery lady, go into the bathroom and strap on the cock I left you."

He wanted me in the missionary position. He gave me a long deep passionate kiss, while his hands were rubbing and massaging my breasts. He gave lots of kisses all over my breasts and sweet suckles to my nipples. His cock then entered my wet pussy. My legs were at my sides. Michael was fucking me very slow and his thrusts got faster and faster. We were moving together in a good rhythm.

The woman came to the bed and opened a bottle of lube. She poured the lube onto her strap on cock and applied it to Michael’s ass. He was on his hands and knees and the woman slid her cock into his ass. She grabbed his waist and she pumped her cock deep into his ass. He was moaning and groaning.

He called me over to the bed and I spread my legs as he began eating my pussy, while getting fucked in his ass. His tongue was skillfully licking my pussy up and down and all around. The woman started slapping his ass. He seemed to really like that.

“Put your cock in doll face's ass. She will give me a blow job while you fuck her.”

The woman applied lube to my ass and slowly began to fuck me with her strap on cock. It hurt a little, but it was really turning Michael on.

The woman was grabbing my hips, and she was fucking me fast with her cock. Michael was feeding me his hard cock. I wanted to please him. I kept pace with his cock. He let out a huge moan and exploded in my mouth. I swallowed it all down for him. The woman started smacking my ass. Michael was pleased with how this evening was going down.

“Take your cock out of her now.”

Michael then said he had a little surprise for the both of us. He wanted both of us to turn around with our backs facing each other and remove our masks.

"Close your eyes and turn around."

We did as he said to do.

“Okay, ladies, turn around and take off your masks.”

We turned around and who is standing in front of me, but Lola.

Lola said, “Holy Fuck, you’re a crazy man.”

I didn’t know what to do or say. I was so shocked that I just had intimate relations with Lola. I had a dumbfounded look on my face and I started to cry a little. I could not believe Michael would do this to me. I just had sex with his wife.

Lola put her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

“Don’t worry, sweetie, you didn’t know. It’s really okay.”

I felt a little better after she had said that. I was really hurt and shocked that Michael would have done this to me. I mean I was with him and now Lola knew that we’ve been intimate. I felt so embarrassed.

“Dawn, we’re going to have so much more fun now. We’re swingers and we have lots of friends that would love to meet you.”

I’m learning that Michael is very kinky, and I wonder what will be in store for me next. Time will only tell.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments