Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Morning After

66
8 Comments 8
8.5k Views 8.5k
933 words 933 words

Elizabeth dreamed her strange dreams. Some were of last night, of watching her stepdaughter and her best friend have sex, of masturbating whilst watching them, then crawling up to her bed and continuing to pleasure herself, all the while sniffing a young woman's soiled panties. She'd had so many orgasms thinking about the two girls.

Waking up Elizabeth wondered if it had all been a strange dream. But as she looked down she saw the wetness of her pussy, the panties and she knew what she'd done. It was wrong, but as she once again let her fingers drift over her clit, Elizabeth knew she had opened a door that could not be closed again.

Dressing for breakfast, Elizabeth put on a pair of silk pajamas; she would dress properly later. Walking down to the kitchen to make breakfast, Elizabeth was met by the sight of her stepdaughter, Claire, and Claire's friend Kirsty. Both girls were in their bathrobes, but as the teens worked, the small garments raised, and Elizabeth saw their naked pussies.

Trying to focus on anything else she asked the teens, "So girls, any plans for today?" Seeing the girls' figures Elizabeth tried to resist the urge to pull their gowns up.

"Well, Elizabeth," Claire began, "we were thinking of going shopping today. But first, we both need a shower." At the word 'shower' Elizabeth had the image of both the girls in the shower together, their fingers dancing over their pussies. It made Elizabeth pause for a second.

"The only problem is," began Kirsty looking a little puzzled, "I could have sworn I knew where my panties were, but I've looked and I can't find them." Oh no, Elizabeth knew exactly where they were, the knickers were on her bedside table where she had left them.

"Do you know where they could have got to..." Claire walked up to Elizabeth with mischief in her eyes, "...Elizabeth?" Trying desperately to not look guilty Elizabeth shook her head.

"Really? Are you sure?" Kirsty whispered in Elizabeth's ear. She jumped in surprise, she hadn't noticed the teen sneaking up on her. Both the girls were so close, feeling Kirsty's breasts rub up against her back, Elizabeth felt the wetness she felt last night return. "Are you absolutely positive you don't have my panties?" Kirsty whispered in Elizabeth's ear before she nibbled slightly on her earlobe. What was the teen thinking? Her girlfriend was right there.

"What makes you think I have them?" Elizabeth croaked. Her voice sounded small.

"Well maybe," Claire began, getting so close to Elizabeth that there was no room to move, "it's because we saw you watching us last night." Elizabeth's heart beat faster, she had been caught.

"And maybe," Kirsty continued, "I peeked into your room last night, and I saw you sniffing them?" While she said this Elizabeth felt hands reach up and cup her breast. Elizabeth wanted to tell them they were wrong but also desperately wanted those hands to do more.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

Feeling a second hand slide into her pajama bottoms, Elizabeth gasped. Not knowing whose hands were doing what, her top was soon open, her breasts exposed, and her nipples hardening in the air. "Girls, what are you doing?" Elizabeth asked as she felt Kirsty's lips on her neck. The hand in her pajama bottoms finding her wet pussy, Elizabeth moaned. Why was Elizabeth allowing this? She was straight, she liked dick and what's more, one of the girls touching her was her stepdaughter.

Turning her head to tell Kirsty to stop her words were stopped by Kirsty's lips. The kiss was unexpected, but Elizabeth felt her tongue go deep into the teen's mouth. Letting the kiss continue Elizabeth felt a hand reach her cunt, God it was so wet she welcomed the fingers.

Kissing down Kirsty's body and undressing her as she went, Elizabeth was soon looking at the teen's shaved pussy. Last night she had wondered what it tasted like, this was her chance to find out. Tentatively she ran her tongue up the teen's soaking-wet slit, her tastebuds lit up in delight and she doubled down on her licking. Kirsty obviously was enjoying Elizabeth's skills as she moaned loudly.

"Fuck, your stepmother can lick cunt," Kirsty cried out grabbing Elizabeth by her head and pushing her deeper. "Fuck, I'm going to cum in your slutty mouth." Throwing her head back she fulfilled her promise, Elizabeth relishing the juices pouring from the teen's shaved cunt.

All of a sudden, Elizabeth felt guilt. What had she done? She had just committed a lesbian act, and what's more, it was with a girl who was old enough to be her daughter, and even worse it was her stepdaughter's friend. Feeling herself blush, Elizabeth tried to get up but she felt hands grab her and roughly bend her over, what was happening?

Feeling something fill her, Elizabeth moaned. It felt so good to feel a dick inside her, but whose was it? Looking behind she was shocked to see her sweet innocent stepdaughter naked except for the strap-on dildo that was now filling Elizabeth. She should object, she should stop this, but instead, Elizabeth pushed harder on the dildo, which made Claire redouble her efforts to fuck her stepmother.

"That's right, sweetie," Elizabeth cried out, "fuck your stepmother, make her cum over your dick." Cumming hard over the hard plastic cock, Elizabeth moaned.

Taking both girls by the hand, Elizabeth guided them to her bedroom. Today, she was going to use that toy on her slut of a stepdaughter. And she was going to enjoy it.

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments