Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer of Sexual Awakening - Part 2

"Stepsister enjoys taboo family fun with stepbrother and stepmother."

77
11 Comments 11
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I am a road construction flagger for a local construction company. Right now, I was sweltering in the 105°F heat. 

 

As the last hour of my shift ticked by slowly, I looked forward to taking a cool shower, then jumping into a bubble bath with my little red friend, brer rabbit. That thought started that all-too-familiar tingling between my legs; my nipples stiffened and pressed against the rough fabric of my work shirt. 

After my shift ended, I went to my stepmother's to clean up and stay the night as I had the next two days off. She had agreed to let me keep some clothes in my old room for when I visited.  

I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen last Saturday. I had dropped by to ask Mom if she wanted to go shopping. There was no answer when I called out as I entered the house. 

As I walked into the kitchen, I looked out the window, and there was Mom sucking on my stepbrother's friend Mike's cock; it was one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen. To my surprise, my younger stepbrother, Carl, was hammering her pussy from behind with an equally huge cock  

It was such an outrageously erotic scene that I slid my hand into my thong and played with my cunt and clit. 

I smiled as the boys unloaded their balls on her magnificent tits. It was so funny. They were like energizer bunnies; they just kept coming. I'd never seen guys come that much or stay that hard for so long.  

Mom looked in my direction as I fingered myself to a third mind-blowing climax. She winked and smiled at me at that point. I hurriedly sneaked out after that since they were making their way to the patio's French doors, and I did not want to get caught by the boys. 

Since then, I'd fantasized about those boys, wishing it was me instead of Mom they were fucking. The vision of Mom being skewered by my brother and his friend had indelibly embedded itself in my mind. 

I would stay at Mom's for the next few days as my apartment was being repainted. I wondered if I would get the opportunity of witnessing any further sexual activities while I was there. In truth, being between boyfriends at this time, I was almost continually horny. 

I drove to Mom's house. When I arrived, there was a package on the porch. After parking the car, I got the package; unlocking the door, I took the box and placed it on the dining room table. There was a note on the table that read...

 

Terry,   

Carl is playing golf with Mike and will be staying overnight. I'm out shopping with Mandy and will be home later. 

Mom  

I went upstairs to my old room and peeled off my sweaty, filthy clothing. Then, leaving the clothes in a heap on the floor, I took my little red friend from the nightstand and went to the bathroom. I placed my companion on the tub's edge, then jumped into the shower. After getting the grime and sweat off, I turned the faucet to the Jacuzzi and added a bubble bath. 

When the tub was about half full, I stepped in and sat with my back against the edge. I dozed off for a bit while relaxing in the warm water. I had a dream involving my brother, his buddy Mike, and Mom. My fingers were caressing and playing with my hot pussy when I awoke.  

I kept masturbating because it felt incredible, and the fantasy was genuine. My entire body trembled with pleasure as I played with my lush breasts and bare pussy.  

My bubble-covered palm rose from the water and reached for the red vibrator on the tub's edge. When I slipped the silicone phallus beneath the water, I rubbed it along my pussy lips. My moans filled the room as I plunged the toy deep inside me. I wished it was Mike or Carl fucking me as they had fucked Mom.  

The door was slightly ajar, and suddenly, there was a flash of movement. I leaned back, resting my head on the tub's edge. The water churned as my hand moved faster, and my body shook as I approached my climax. I looked towards the door and smiled mischievously.  

It was Carl! I got turned on and called, "Bring that enormous hard cock over here, Carl, and fuck me."  

I felt an intense tingle in my pussy as he approached while he ripped off his clothes. I licked my lips and was mesmerized by his enormous cock as it bounced with each step he took. Finally, he stepped into the bath and sat across from me. Holding his cock upright. I drooled at seeing that magnificent cock.  

"Carl, I had always thought there were prying eyes on me when bathing or in the shower."  

"It's hard to resist when I have a sister that's a hottie like you, Terry."  

I leaned forward and tried to wrap my hand around his cock while he grabbed my tits and toyed with them.  

"Carl, how big are you?" I asked as my hand could not fully wrap itself around it. 

"Seven inches long and three inches thick."  

I moved forward, straddled his hips, and slowly absorbed every inch of his thick, hard cock into my hot pussy. I sat motionless when he was balls deep inside me.   

"Allow me a moment to adjust. I've never had one this large before." 

I could feel my pussy grip his cock as I sank onto his thick meat. As he groped my tits, I began bouncing up and down on him. He drew me close and kissed me lustfully as his hips thrust upward, his cock sinking further into the warmth of my pussy until he was brushing against my cervix with each thrust. My stallion and I rode hard and fast, our cries of pleasure rising louder and louder as we approached the pinnacle of orgasmic Nirvana. 

I felt his cum flood my pussy as that throbbing shaft fired load after load into me. Then, finally, I slumped in his arms and felt his heartbeat. That was, without a doubt, the most pleasing fuck I'd ever had.  

Paris_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paris_Miller

I didn't move till his softening cock slipped from my tender pussy.  

He asked how big my tits were as we dried each other off. I told him that they were natural 36D's. His strong hands cupped and lifted the undersides before he buried his mouth over one, then the other. His mouth and lips felt terrific as he licked and sucked my firm nubs. I had to stop him before we got too carried away because it was getting late.  

"Carl, there will be plenty more opportunities for us. But, we need to get out of here before Mom gets home."  

"You can count on that, sis."  

While we dried off, I told him his cock was even bigger up close. He had a puzzled look on his face and asked what I meant. I confessed I had seen him and Mike having sex the other day with Mom. 

Before he could say anything, I kissed him and felt his finger dip in my honey pot. After pulling out his finger, he offered it to my mouth, and I licked our juices off. I kissed him, sharing the flavor of our combined juices. 

His luscious lips drew back, and as we locked gazes, his finger thrust into my creamy pussy. Again, I sucked our fluid off with zeal. I shared the flavor of our mingled juices as I kissed him.  

"Terry that was one intense kiss. I've never tried cum before."  

"You weren't creeped out?" 

"No, because I could taste your delicious juices."  

"I'm glad to hear that, and don't worry—I won't make it a habit."  

"I'm not worried." 

"All right, stud, now get moving and don't say anything to Mom."  

"You got it, Terry." 

"Don't worry, Terry, he won't." Mom said, adding, "Welcome to our little group, Terry."  

She nearly scared me half to death, and my brother was all smiles as she stood there bare-assed. 

"What's going on, you two?" I asked. 

"Well, sis, Mom told me you were watching our threesome last Saturday. She thought this would be a good way to initiate you into our group." 

Before I could say anything, Mom removed my towel, "Carl, would you like to watch us?" 

He enthusiastically replied, "Sure. But only on the condition that I'm allowed to jerk-off while watching you and cum on your tits." 

Mom took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Carl was behind us, playfully slapping our butts. Once in the bedroom, Mom had him move a chair next to the bed. Then, she climbed on the bed, and we knelt, facing each other. 

Carl had a profile view and was jerking off, using long slow strokes. His other hand was busy massaging his cum-swollen balls.  

Mom leaned in and kissed me as her finger slid past the puffy folds of my wet pussy. She quickly withdrew her lubricated finger and slipped it between our lips. I licked it clean, and we took turns sucking the finger before lustfully kissing one another. 

Mom reached out with both hands and kneaded my tits. Her finger slid effortlessly into my hot pussy. I let out a squeal and bit down on her hard nipple. She groaned as my teeth lightly scraped across the eraser-sized nub. 

I glanced at Carl as he jerked his stiff, veiny shaft. He was rolling his balls in the palm of his hand. The mushroom-shaped head was oozing precum which he spread over the shaft with each downward stroke. 

Mom saw this and had me lay back on the bed. She crawled between my splayed legs and took a deep breath. "Mmm, you smell delicious, Terry," she said just before gently blowing her warm breath over my bare mound. 

My hips bucked at the light touch of her tongue against my swollen lips. Next, she licked her way up my well-lubricated slit and pressed harder against me with her wicked tongue.  

My body jerked when she sucked my throbbing clit between those luscious lips. Her tongue and mouth licked and sucked my clit while I grasped the bed-sheets, thrashing wildly. 

That was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. She kept the oral assault on my clit, and I felt two fingers thrusting deep into my pussy. 

I clamped my thighs around her head as wave after wave of a second orgasm washed over my body. Then, finally, I exploded when I saw Carl move behind Mom and shove his massive cock up her pussy.  

My juices squirted into mom's open mouth as she plunged her fingers one last time into me. Carl pounded Mom's pussy, and she bucked against him. I released my grip on her head as her orgasm rippled through her body.  

"Lay next to Terry, Mom. I'm about to cum," Carl warned.  

Mom quickly laid down, still in the throes of her orgasm. Carl knelt between us and unloaded his cum-laden balls. He went back and forth, shooting his thick warm sperm on our tits. I thought he'd never finish, and Mom and I rose to our knees when he did. We faced each other as Carl watched and took turns feeding his delicious spunk to each other. Mom and I rubbed our tits together, working the cum into our skin. 

The three of us shared a three-way kiss and then kissed each other before climbing off the bed. I led the way to the shower to clean up. Mom suggested we go out for dinner and return to continue my initiation. My brother and I were in complete agreement. 

Over dinner, Carl asked Mom if she and Mandy could make themselves scarce from mid-afternoon tomorrow to late morning the next day so that he and Mike could welcome me into the group. Mom took her cell phone and made the call. Everything was set for tomorrow.  

After a delicious meal, we returned home and continued my initiation into the early morning. Mom and Carl were asleep before me, though I wasn't far behind. Before falling asleep, I thought about how much I was looking forward to tomorrow. 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments