Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is an entirely fantasy story about two fictional girls, Jess and Holly. This part is all about Jess and her planned meeting initiation with the couple. It is a longer chapter which covers flirting and some panty fetish. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are a couple of woman-on-girl scenes, toys, a babysitter's confessions and a lot of general background that builds for future chapters. I hope the word count does not put you off of reading."

Mid-morning came and Holly and Jess left for their welcome events together, walking to the end of the road they met Jimmy in the black Range Rover and sped away.

"I'll drop you first Jess. The couple you are seeing is keen to meet as soon as you're ready."

The girls held hands in the back seat while Jimmy drove out through to a neighbouring village down a lane and swept in through a set of wide gates. They drove up a gravel drive to a nice house standing well back from the road.

"Here you are," Jimmy said. "Come on, I'll introduce you. Wait here, Holly."

Jimmy got out, opened the rear door and escorted Jess towards the house. Before they reached it the front door opened and a couple came out to greet them. Jimmy introduced everyone, checked Jess was happy to be left and assured her she was in very good hands. Jess watched Jimmy drive the big car slowly out of the drive.

"Hi, Jess," the woman said.

"How do you do? I'm Diane, this is David."

She had a kind and gentle voice; it matched her face.

"I'm pleased to meet you," Jess replied. "This is my first time, erm, meeting like this."

"We know," Diane answered. "Jack has told us quite a bit and said he thought we would get on really well."

The three stood on the front doorstep. This is awkward, Jess thought to herself.

"Let’s go inside, come on, we don't bite," David said and, opening his arms, ushered Jess through the front door.

The house seemed even bigger from the inside, like something out of a film. They walked through to a lounge, a big room with white leather sofas, all very expensive looking.

"Sit down, make yourself at home. Would you like a drink or anything?"

Jess stared around her, trying to take in everything. They had the biggest TV she'd ever seen, and just so much space.

"Oh, er, maybe just a drink - water or juice, thank you."

Jess sat at the end of a sofa and put her bag of work clothes from the spa job down beside her.

"I had to bring my work stuff so my parents wouldn't wonder where I had gone," she explained.

Diane went back through into the hall and disappeared. David sat down across from her and leaned back into the soft leather, stretching his arms out along the top of either side.

"I know this is probably really making you nervous, we are too. We really hope you can relax and we do all get on."

Jess looked at him and nodded. He went on.

"There is no pressure at all. If we just get to know each other and nothing else, then that’s fine too, really it’s up to you."

Diane reappeared and handed Jess and David a tall glass each, and momentarily went back out to get one for herself. Diane sat just along from Jess and sipped.

"It’s mango and something," Diane said in answer to Jess's unasked question. "Try it."

Jess took a sip. "This is delicious," she said and sipped as she listened to Diane and David talking.

"We used to have a girl like you, Jill. We knew her for a few years, she was about your age when we met and now she has left to go to university." Diane started to explain. "We first met her when she was babysitting our son and daughter. We got on so well. It slowly progressed and she would be here twice a week, a real family friend. She stayed over a lot too." Diane paused a second and watched Jess, still sitting very uncomfortably.

"Do you swim?"

"Yes," Jess answered, thrown by the question. "Yes I can swim. Why?"

Diane stood and beckoned Jess to follow. Unseen by Jess, Diane motioned David to stay sitting. She led Jess through the hall, out through a door and into a small tiled room. It had a shower, some doors, curtains, and cupboards. I guess this is a posh downstairs loo, Jess thought to herself as they walked.

Diane then led out through another door into an indoor swimming pool.

"Oh wow, you have a pool, is it warm?"

Diane laughed, "Yes, it’s warm."

Jess looked around her, the pool was maybe forty feet or longer and all along one side the wall was just glass looking onto the garden.

"The room behind is for changing, it has a shower, towels, and toilets. Do you fancy a swim? It might be a bit less awkward than just talking?"

"I, I didn't know, so I didn't bring anything. Sorry I can't, I don't have a costume."

Jess's mind snapped back to a day last summer when she and Holly had teased some boys down at the quarry, waving their tops out of the water. Jess felt silly but was shy of brazenly offering to skinny dip, especially with a couple she just met. Diane laughed.

"Don’t be silly. There is bound to be a costume that will fit next door. We always have spares, don't worry. Let’s go and see what we have, one-piece or bikini?"

They walked back into the changing room, Diane opened one of the cupboards.

"You're too small for one of mine, and probably a bit too tall for one of Alice's."

She looked at Jess and pulled out a dark blue one-piece and held it up against her.

"This should fit, go in there behind the curtain and change. If it does not fit you can try any from this cupboard."

She pointed a thumb into the cupboard and then ushered Jess behind a curtain to change. Jess heard another curtain swish along its rails and guessed Diane was also changing. Jess quickly stripped off her top and jeans and tried the one-piece on. It would have fitted but the material felt as if it had lost its stretch. She slipped out of it, and checking the coast was clear nipped from behind the curtain in her undies to the cupboard.

She grabbed a white one-piece and a flowery two-piece from the same pile the blue had come from. Behind the curtain, she discarded the two-piece as it was also a bit too big for her. She tried on the white one-piece noticing a fancy tag, it was tighter with very high-cut legs but it fitted. Jess took it off, removed her knickers and bra and redressed. I look good in this, she thought admiring herself in the mirror. The high-cut legs were above her hips and the tight material flattened her chest. Jess picked up a towel from the seat where she left her clothes and put the two-piece and blue one-piece back in the cupboard. She made her way back to the pool.

Jess stood for a moment watching Diane swimming so effortlessly and quickly up and down, a flash of red swimwear. I wish I was that good, she thought. Jess put down her towel and moved to the ladder, before she had begun to climb in Diane stopped nearby.

"Wow that one really fits you, it’s Alice's."

"I'm sorry," Jess began to apologize. Why does this all feel so awkward, she wondered to herself.

"No, don't be silly, come on, get in."

Jess climbed down the ladder. The pool was deep at this end Jess was already out of her depth and trod water. Diane swam up and down the pool and stopped next to Jess.

"Warm enough?"

"Oh, it’s really warm, it's lovely. You swim really well."

"I had lessons and of course, plenty of practice. Come on, show me how you swim."

Jess set off for a length and back of breaststroke, her best stroke she thought.

"Not bad. How’s your front crawl?"

Jess headed back down the pool, quite a bit more splashing but there and back safely enough. She stopped and held on to the edge, catching her breath.

"Would you like a few pointers? Oh, how rude of me, sorry. It’s a habit. David and I are both teachers and sometimes I can’t stop myself."

Jess laughed, "That’s funny, I never had a teacher apologise to me. I'd love to learn to swim like you."

Diane moved closer. "I taught Alice and George, as long as you really don't mind."

Jess shook her head, then nodded, then shrugged her shoulders, and they both laughed.

"Come on, down the shallow end." Diane glided away. Jess did her best to look elegant as she swam behind.

 

David made his way through to the changing room and pulled back the privacy curtains. Behind the second curtain, a jumbled pile of Jess's clothes drew him in. He sorted through, folding jeans, top, and bra, in a neat pile. He then held up a small expensive looking lacy pair of knickers. He turned them around and held them up. Ohh these are beautiful, he thought and rubbed the material against his skin. His heart was beating fast.

He opened them and saw a faint mark on the gusset, he lifted the material to his face and inhaled the scent. His heart was banging, his cock straining. He unzipped and pulled his cock free with one hand and stroked. He brought the knickers back to his nose, sniffing deeply. Oh, God, Ohhh she smells so sweet, his thoughts raced. His hand was stroking his cock and his pre cum was already oozing. He moved the knickers to stretch and hold more firmly and touched his tongue to try and taste. He inhaled, it was like a drug to him. His cock was so hard with his hand working fast.

No, not too quick, I must stop myself. He pulled the knickers away and stopped stroking. The shiny pre cum covered his cock and he brushed the knickers across the tip. Ohh, mmm, mixing his pre cum into the small mark. He folded the knickers neatly in among the clothes. He put his straining cock away, pulled the curtain and left. He made his way out to the garden to walk off his erection and regain control.

 

Diane stood near the end and turned to watch Jess swimming towards her. She looks so kind and caring, Jess thought, but also really pretty. Jess stopped and faced Diane, standing flat-footed, the water just covered her flattened tits.

"Let’s not go mad, you should wear goggles really. Can you float up on your front, I'll support you."

Diane manoeuvred Jess around until she laid her top across Diane's left arm. She felt Diane reach down with her right arm and lift her hips up. Jess felt fully supported.

"Keep your legs together."

Diane shuffled Jess until her right forearm was under Jess's mid-thighs, and her left arm just above her boobs. Diane’s fingers curled around her body, touching her skin. Jess found the experience strangely comforting, and a little erotic.

"OK, just show me your breaststroke arms and go slowly."

Jess did her best, and every few strokes, Diane would offer a small pointer.

"Turn your hands a little here. Fingers together."

Jess also felt Diane’s left hand slowly moving down, or she was moving forward. One tit was now resting on her arm, with her palm cupping the other. Diane’s fingers were on bare flesh around her side. Jess felt herself thrill at the touch.

"OK, let your arms dangle and rest and let’s see those legs."

Jess let her arms hang down into the water and felt Diane slide her right arm up until Jess felt her weight supported on her hips. Her right tit was still nestled in Diane’s hand.

"OK, show me your legs, again try and go slowly."

Jess went through her leg kicks, and again Diane offered suggestions every few kicks.

"Angle your feet. Point your toes."

With each kick, Jess felt Diane draw her right arm back until she felt her hip supported by the palm of her hand. Then the hand turned and moved slowly down. Oh, yes, yes, Jess was totally distracted by her thoughts. Move your hand down, touch me please the voice in Jess’s head said. Finally, Jess felt fingers on her inner thigh brushing to and fro as she moved her legs. Diane’s palm cupped her mound, and her thumb pressed the costume tight against her pussy.

Jess could feel her little nipples tighten, and her heart racing. Jess kept on kicking her legs, spreading them as wide as she could and then squeezing Diane’s thumb. Diane didn't speak for a while, just holding and supporting. Jess closed her eyes, concentrating on her pussy and the fingers on her bare flesh. She drew her legs up wide and just held them, pausing before kicking. She felt Diane’s thumb pressing firmly, almost massaging up and down.

"Mm...mmm," escaped from Jess's lips.

For a few seconds, the pair seemed frozen in time, Jess didn't want the encounter to end and Diane seemed reluctant to release her hold.

"Oh, I was a million miles away," Diane said, "Sorry, sorry."

Jess felt herself being slowly released and her feet were back on the bottom. She looked at Diane who seemed slightly red.

"You are a great teacher, I really enjoyed that...really."

Diane smiled, her whole face beamed.

"I'm so glad. Go on then, show me what you learned."

Jess resisted the strong urge to reach her hand out to touch Diane, and just turned and swam the length of the pool and back. Even Jess was surprised at how much easier and quicker she moved.

"Not bad, are you hungry? Swimming always makes me hungry."

Jess nodded and followed Diane out of the pool. they stood together toweling down.

"Oh look, I should have told you. That costume goes quite see-through when wet."

Jess looked down, her nipples showing clearly through the opaque material.

"I have a white one just the same, David really likes it. This one goes a little see-through."

She lifted the towel away and opened her arms, the red material showing subtle details through. The costume was not as high cut as Jess's but showed a definite patch of pubes. Diane’s nipples protruded larger than her own, dark and raised. Jess found herself staring for a moment until Diane turned and made off to the changing space.

Inside Jess started to close the curtain behind her and noticed her clothes neatly folded. Do I say something? Do I admit I just left a pile of mess? Hmm, maybe not. She dismissed her thoughts and checked everything was still there, money and phone in her pocket. Jess slipped out of the wet costume, walked across and put it in the sink. No point being shy, she reasoned to herself. As she turned to walk back she could see Diane from behind drying herself. She noticed no tan lines, no white bum. She's in really good shape, Jess stood and stared feeling tempted to touch.  

Am I turning more Bi? She thought to herself as she turned away and hurried back to her clothes. Jess left the curtain open as Diane had done. She kept her back turned, dried herself and dressed. Diane waited for her discretely and took the wet towel from her. They made their way out and across to the kitchen, Diane peered into the giant fridge.

"Hmmm," she closed the fridge door and turned. "Let’s get the BBQ going, is meat OK for you?"

"Yes, definitely, err, which way is the loo?"

"There is one off the hall beside the pool door, but really only David uses that one. Also one at the top of the stairs, the family bathroom. Take your pick."

Jess smiled and made her way out to the hall, and into the downstairs loo. An immaculate room with a basin on a run of cupboards, a small wicker basket and the loo. Jess dropped her jeans and sat down. Curiosity drew her to open the nearest cupboard, moisturiser and some other creams and gels. Jess leaned forward and opened the next one. She saw a laptop and camera, and some folded material. Jess moved the material and realised it was underwear.

This is strange, Jess thought to herself as she took the underwear out of the cupboard and held it up. Three pairs of knickers. A fancy lacy pair, and two plainer patterned cotton pairs. Jess guessed the lacy pair belonged to Diane, peering inside she guessed they were unwashed. Jess held open the plain pairs, she couldn't tell if they were worn or not. Someone likes knickers, maybe he gets some from Jack? Then it dawned on her that David must have checked hers while she was swimming and neatly folded everything. A thrill ran through her. She replaced all the knickers and closed the cupboard doors.

Back in the kitchen, David had returned from the garden. Diane asked about a BBQ and David made his way back out to get it ready. Diane started pulling meat and salads from the fridge.

"Can I help?" Jess stood next to Diane and the pair prepared a simple salad. Diane made up a plate of steak, some sausages, and skewers of veg.

"Take these out to David, please."

Jess picked up the plate and walked out to the garden. Jess felt the warm sun as she walked across the patio to David and the already smoking BBQ.

"Thanks, do you prefer spicy or plain?"

"Not too spicy if that’s OK."

She looked at David in a short-sleeved shirt, his muscular arms tanned. He was tending the BBQ and organising the meat and skewers, he looked comfortable and in control. This doesn't look like the burned food Dad passes off as BBQ at home, she found herself staring.

"Can you ask Diane for the sauces and a brush?" David smiled at Jess, a wide warm easy smile.

Jess smiled back and walked back to the kitchen. This suddenly feels so much nicer and more comfortable, she thought to herself. In the kitchen, Diane pointed to a tray of small jars and bottles.

"David will be asking for sauce and brushes."

Jess smiled, "Yes, he did," she replied and carried the tray back out to David.

She found him moving some chairs loungers, and low tables together.

"Put the tray on the side of the BBQ, thanks. Can you tell Diane to be ready in about ten minutes for me?"

He turned to look at Jess and smiled, she held his gaze for a few seconds then turned away. He's hot, confident, and hot. She smiled to herself as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Ten minutes David says."

Diane had somehow found time to change clothes. She was now standing in running shorts, a cropped top and sandals.

"Do you want soft, beer, or wine?" Diane asked with her head in the big fridge.

Jess admired her bum and legs again, not a wrinkle in sight just tanned and toned.

"Oh—er—a beer please," Jess had to turn away to answer.

Diane grabbed a few cans from the fridge along with a bottle, and added them to a basket with glasses already inside.

"Let’s go and enjoy the afternoon." Diane picked up the basket, grabbed Jess's hand, and led her back outside.

"How is it all looking; can we help?" Diane asked.

"No, all under control, did you remember plates?"

Diane laughed and made her way back inside. Jess sat on a chair and leaned back to enjoy the warmth of the sun, and the smell of the BBQ and smiled to herself.

"Jess, sorry to be a pain but could you run and remind Diane to also bring napkins? She'll be in and out all afternoon otherwise."

Jess made her way inside, "David also said..."

"Napkins," Diane interrupted, laughing, "Yes, I have them too."

They made their way back out together carrying plates, cutlery, and napkins. Diane and Jess sat down together. Jess was facing out to the garden towards the sun, Diane facing her. Diane offered Jess a beer and took one herself.

"Cheers."

They settled down to watch David along the patio tending the lunch. Jess noticed the baggy legs of Diane’s running shorts gave her a view under the material. When Diane twisted to the side to talk to David, Jess could see the edge of her pubes. It mesmerised her, and Jess found herself staring again.

"Foods up, come and get it," David called.

Jess was glad of the distraction, grabbed a plate and made her way to him.

The garden went quiet as the BBQ food was eaten. Nicely cooked quality food, mmm, Jess thought to herself. Jess finished a spare rib coated with the sticky marinade. It ran down her hands as she tried to keep licking around until David pointed out it was also dripping down her top and jeans.

"Uh oh," David said, "That’s going to stain."

"You can talk," Diane pointed to his shorts.

Little grease dots from the BBQ spattered across the front.

"They need soaking," she continued.

David stood before her holding out his hands, greasy from the food. Jess watched Diane undo his shorts and start to pull them down. “Oh no not like that, keep it under cover. No going naked in the garden just yet. Go and change indoors,” Diane said pulling the shorts back up and sending him packing. Jess found herself noticing how similar Diane and David seemed. David was slightly taller, but they had the same colour hair and eyes. They both looked athletic and had the same accent when they spoke.

"Come on," Diane said to Jess, very matter-of-factly. "Give me that top and jeans, they will stain if we don’t soak them now."

Jess undid the jeans slid them down and handed them over, then pulled her top up over her head and also handed it to Diane. Standing topless in her lacy knickers Jess felt very vulnerable, and strangely not turned on at all. Diane sensed her unease

"Grab a dressing gown from the pool room."

Jess rushed in through the kitchen and returned wrapped securely. David was in the kitchen wearing a pair of loose track bottoms as she returned. Diane put the clothes into the washing machine and set them on a quick wash.

They all went back out to the garden, back in the sun loungers and David refreshed drinks.

"It seems you are probably not really ready to take this any further today," David said as he turned away to look across the garden.

Jess felt confused and disappointed with herself, and she shook her head.

"No, I mean yes. I, I want to, I do want to. I'm not sure what is wrong with me." She looked at her feet.

"I think I might know," Diane said. "This all feels too planned, too organised, and not spontaneous. Let’s just enjoy our drinks, see what we can find in the fridge for dessert and stop thinking about anything other than relaxing."

"The kids are away until tomorrow morning so we have all the time we want.”

David added, "We could go out to totally take the pressure off."

"That’s a great idea, what other clothes do you have in your overnight bag? You can't really go out in a dressing gown." They all laughed at the idea.

"I don't have a spare pair of jeans, just a top, sweatshirt, and underwear for clothes."

Jess wished she had brought a complete second outfit.

"I could lend you a wrap-around skirt and I have a couple of workout ra ra skirts too. They have a stretch waist and should fit you, though you are smaller than me. When we finish here we can go upstairs and get you dressed and see how we feel then."

With the BBQ eaten, and closed down Diane led the way in and Jess followed on behind.

"I'll clear up out here to give you some space," David called behind them.

Upstairs Jess relaxed again and watched Diane pull two or three skirts out of her wardrobe. Nothing really grabbed Jess, all were a bit too workout or gym wear she thought.

"Aha," Diane exclaimed and motioned Jess to follow her down the hallway into another bedroom. It was a girl’s room, Diane pulled out a drawer and took out a plaid skirt.

"Try this on," she handed it to Jess.

"It’s the new School uniform for Alice, and a bit too big for her so it should fit you."

Jess opened the dressing gown pulled the skirt up and fastened it.

"Perfect fit," Diane exclaimed. The skirt came down to just above the knee.

"There, put these on." Diane handed Jess a pair of short white socks.

"With your pumps and a sweatshirt, you'll look very cute. Actually, you’ll be just David’s type."

Jess pulled the dressing gown closed and made her way downstairs. She grabbed her overnight bag and came back up into Diane’s bedroom. Diane stood in just knickers looking into her wardrobe as Jess returned. Diane turned and watched Jess take off the heavy dressing gown and slowly pull out her baby pink soft sweatshirt and pull it over her head, covering her pert naked titties.

"Wow, you look really pretty in that."

Jess felt a little thrill of excitement run through her. Jess stood and watched Diane looking through her wardrobe for clothes, and felt the urge to approach her. She felt drawn to her and took a couple of slow steps forward.

"Are you OK?" Diane turned her head to ask, watching Jess approach her.

"Yes, sorry, I, I, I'm not sure what I'm doing." Jess was shaking her head.

"Come here," Diane smiled and reached her arm out, hugging Jess to her. "You are too cute."

Diane led her to the bed, sat down and pulled Jess down beside her. Diane leaned forward and pulled open a drawer next to the bed. She rummaged inside and pulled out a small box.

"I think I'll wear these today. David loves these, would you put them in for me?"

Jess nodded and took the box from Diane’s hand, it felt heavier than she expected. She opened the lid to see two balls. These are odd earrings, she thought to herself. Jess picked them out of the box—two smooth balls joined by a thread with a loop on one end. A look of confusion was on Jess's face as she looked at Diane.

"Oh, I guess you have not used these before."

"What do they do?" Jess asked innocently.

"Let me show you."

Diane took the balls from Jess and pushed her back to lie on the bed, her legs dangling over the side. Diane slipped off the bed and knelt in front of Jess.

"Trust me," was all Jess heard Diane say.

She felt a gentle kiss on her knee, followed by another just above it. Jess felt Diane pull her knees apart slightly and plant gentle kisses further and further up her thighs parting them further and further as she went. Jess could feel her pussy tingling, and her knickers start to dampen. Jess felt Diane lift the bottom of the skirt up and lay it on her body, knowing her knickers were now fully exposed. Diane continued to kiss the insides of Jess's thighs, kissing up and down the very edge of her knickers. Then she was kissing up across the material and planting a row of kisses along the top edge of the knickers.

Jess felt her knickers slowly being drawn down and felt kisses moving down her mound until the first gentle tip of Diane’s tongue lightly drew across her sensitive clit and tasted her. Jess instinctively pushed her legs wider and lifted her pussy to meet Diane’s tongue. Two or three long licks up and down her pussy made her quiver. Jess felt Diane pull her knickers further out and could feel her rubbing up and down her pussy lips, then pressure and it felt like a cock head entering her.

"Oh, Oooh, yesss," Jess exclaimed.

She realised one of the balls had been pushed inside, moments later another pressure and she felt the second ball pass inside. Jess could not tell if something ought to be happening, she felt Diane adjust her knickers back on and pull down the hem of her skirt.

"There, now, how does that feel?" Diane asked, pulling Jess back to a sitting position.

"I really liked that," Jess replied. Diane laughed a little.

"What should they do?" Jess asked.

"Let me show you. Could you grab me that little red box at the top of the wardrobe?"

Jess stood up, took two steps, and froze. "Ooh," she took another step, "Mmmm." Jess clenched her pussy tight and slowly made it to the wardrobe and back, involuntary twitches every couple of steps.

"Wow, this is so…wow."

Jess sat back down, her whole mind focused on the feelings coming from inside her pussy.

"You might not want to keep them in for too long or to walk very far. David loves knowing when I am out wearing them."

Diane pulled out a smaller box and on opening it she showed Jess another pair, a little smaller than the first.

"Let’s both wear a set."

Diane held each ball up taking each one into her mouth and coating it in her saliva, Diane then pulled open the front of her knickers and slowly pressed both balls inside. Diane stood and quickly dressed in a knee-length wrap-around skirt, a fancy bra, and a white blouse. "Could I pass as a sixth-form girl?"

They made their way downstairs. David wolf-whistled as they appeared from the hallway.

Lynaelove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lynaelove

"Very sexy, wow."

"Have you ever done anything rude in public, or wanted to?" David asked as they walked through into the kitchen.

"Or tell us how you met Jack. That must have been interesting."

Jess leaned back against the worktop and wondered how much she ought to say. She felt Diane and David’s eyes on her. She shifted her weight from foot to foot feeling under pressure but moving disturbed the balls, and a thrill shot through her turning her on.

"I can tell you the first time I ever flashed someone, and played with my best friend Holly while an old man watched.if you like."

David and Diane nodded.

"Yes, yes, go on," David almost whispered.

"It was at the cinema, the old one in town not the big multi-screen. We sat up near the back, it was quite full and an old man sat next to Holly and kept nudging his leg onto hers. I could see he was looking at her a lot and had his hands under a jumper or coat in his lap. I decided to tease him and slowly moved my hand over Holly's pussy. She must have forgotten about him and wiggled her hand down into my jeans, it took a while we didn't dive on each other, you understand."

David nodded.

“And we have been doing things together for a while, it was not the first time.”

"Anyway in the dark, I was watching him over Holly and it looked like he was rubbing himself while staring at my hand. Holly had her eyes closed, and I was making no effort to hide how I was massaging her pussy by then. I remember he suddenly looked straight at me. I just froze and looked back and watched him lift his coat and show me his cock which he was wanking out of his trousers.

I wasn't planning on getting caught or anything, and I remember suddenly feeling really daring and flashing him my tits or at least one of them. I'm sure he came really quickly and was gone in a couple of minutes. Holly and I carried on playing with each other until we both came. We'd kind of dared each other to mess around in public for ages, and it was the first time we did. Holly was pissed she had missed watching the old man wanking, but she got over it pretty quickly."

"Do you two go to the cinema often now?" David asked.

"No not really. We have been a couple of times but nothing like that happened since, though Holly and I have messed about with each other no one notices I guess."

"Who fancies a trip to the cinema this afternoon—I do." Diane didn't really ask, it sounded a bit more like a dare to Jess.

"Sounds like it might be fun," David added.

"What do you want to see?" Jess asked.

"Oh, it would be great to watch you two teasing old men in the back row," David answered with a laugh.

“If you want to watch us teasing, we might be better outdoors, the coast maybe. David loves me to tease and flirt when we go out, Jill was never that confident or keen. It’s a big turn-on for him to watch, and it really gets him horny. How do you feel about joining in?"

Jess smiled and nodded her agreement, at last, this was starting to feel more like fun.

"Let’s get going. We might have another surprise for you, David," Diane said, leading out through the hall and through a door into the garage.

Jess stared around her, there was space for a few cars. She saw a little two-seater sports car, a big motorbike, a car like her mum's, and a big four-wheel drive. There were also push bikes and all sorts of things. Not at all like the shed at home she thought. The lights flashed on the four-wheel drive as David unlocked it and Jess and Diane climbed into the back. David started the car remotely opened the garage door and drove out, the door closed behind them and they swept away out of the drive.

In the back, Jess watched Diane slowly parting her skirt, initially just showing her thigh. Over the next five minutes or more, she showed almost to the top of her legs. She saw David adjust the rear mirror to watch. Do I just slide over, can I touch, should I flash some leg, or should I wait until something happens? Jess's mind was a jumble of thoughts. Jess could feel her heart racing and every tiny bump made her nipples brush against her top, teasing and stiffening.

Fuck it, Jess thought to herself, and parted her legs very slowly. Just a few inches at first and with each corner or movement of the car another fraction of an inch. Jess watched David’s head, he seemed to be looking in the mirror as much as the road. She saw him adjust the mirror again. In a rush of blood to the head Jess slid across the seat to be a little closer to Diane. Letting her legs open wider as she moved, she put her hand out and rested it on Diane's bare leg.

Diane pressed her leg open against Jess's, the skirt opening now showing her knickers. Diane put her own hand across Jess's thigh. The two sat still for a while, Jess's heart thumping hard and her mouth was dry with excitement. Jess felt her small hand shaking. She felt Diane's hand slide slowly around her thigh and hold on. The car slowed and swung left and right, Diane kept hold of Jess's leg.

"Almost there," David called out, his attention firmly back on the road.

"Told you it’s not far, only twenty-five minutes."

Diane let go of her hand Jess did the same, and both straightened their skirts and composed themselves.

David parked the car towards the end of a long car park that fronted the seawall. Towards the far end was a long low building, and nearby a few larger buildings. All the cars were bunched towards one end or the other. Diane led the way out and off towards the nearby buildings. Jess recognised the car park, she had been there before with her parents a few times. David followed behind, enjoying the view.

They entered the cafe and Diane surveyed from the door, picking a table from the few free ones. She settled on one in the window with a collection of tables in front and to the side. Much of the wall behind the table was a floor to ceiling mirror. Jess had never been in the café. All a bit expensive, her Mum had said the last time they walked past. Diane settled into the corner and patted the seat next to her, David sat opposite with his back to the rest of the tables and almost immediately got up.

"Off to the loo," he said as he began weaving away through the tables.

A very young pretty waitress sauntered over and put down menus.

"Can you give us a few minutes?" Diane asked.

The waitress wandered away. Jess could see men’s eyes secretly following her.

"David loves this table," Diane said. "He always sits facing the mirror. He likes to watch me flash or flirt discretely, but watch in the mirror to see who notices."

"How far does he let you go?"

"You'll see, I hope, and I hope you will play along."

Jess nodded and smiled.

"Tell me," Diane turned to Jess. "What kind of naughty games have you played? What would you never tell your mother?" Diane stared intently at Jess.

She thought for a moment and decided to tell all or at least a short version of things, she started.

"Holly and I recently started, no, sorry, we didn't start it. We found out about a game called ‘Pant Swap.’ If either of us calls it we have to swap pants pretty much then and there."

"That sounds pretty innocent," Diane replied.

"That depends on what you've been doing in them," Jess grinned back.

She noticed Diane leaning forward keen to hear more.

"We also found a glory hole one evening." Jess looked at Diane, trying to gauge her reaction.

"Tell me another time, here comes David, All OK?" Diane asked David.

"Yes perfect, all as normal."

Jess wondered what they were talking about. Perhaps he has a bit of a problem like Grandad when he drives anywhere he is straight into the loo, she thought. The waitress came back to the table and they ordered food and soft drinks, giant-sized soft drinks Jess noticed, and they chatted while waiting.

Jess noticed Diane had started to let her skirt fall open again, she kept her legs tight together but the tops of her thighs were clearly visible. While they sat Jess could see a few men casting glances, trying not to let their wives, girlfriends or families see. Jess could see David staring into the mirror she guessed watching the same men.

Diane leaned across to Jess and spoke softly, "Go on, give them a little flash."

As she leaned she let her legs open very slightly, leaving them as she sat back up. Jess looked around, making sure no one she knew was inside. Jess then made a clumsy sweep across the table and knocked her napkin to the floor. She bent down to the floor and while doing so parted her knees in one move by about a foot. She felt the balls inside her shift, and involuntarily she shuddered and froze for a second.

She kept her head down for a few seconds and then returned napkin in hand to sitting, leaving her legs parted. The hem of the short skirt was tight across the top of her thighs. She turned her head to Diane and tried to make small talk.

Softly she asked, "How often do you do this?"

"Oh, in the summer, maybe once every week or two. Don't be too obvious, or appear too keen."

Diane put her hands down and re-folded her skirt. For just a second as she did so, she held it open as if by accident then covered and crossed her legs. Jess swiveled in her seat and turned to face Diane slightly, in doing so she left her legs parted but angled away from the greedy eyes. The meal came and the food was really tasty. Every few minutes while eating Diane and Jess would shift positions, slowly and subtly. Showing more or less leg, a flash of knickers was easier for Jess to do. All the while, David paid close attention to the mirror. This lasted until the plates were ready to be cleared away.

"Do you see the man sitting with a family, in a red fleece?" David had leaned forward and spoke to Diane.

"Yes."

"I dare you," He said and sat back.

A minute later Diane turned very slightly in her chair to face the man mentioned, though she did not look at him. Diane went through the whole rearranging her skirt charade, again for a brief moment giving a narrow view of her legs and knickers. Then she stood and made her way through the tables. Diane walked close by the man, then on through to the toilets. Jess was quite surprised to see the man follow on within a few seconds and disappear. Jess looked to David, who leaned forward to explain.

"It’s a game we play where Diane flirts with someone or catches someone’s eye, and the dare is to get them to follow you out to the loos."

"Then what?"

"Mostly they don't follow, that’s the dare. Getting their attention as you walk by.”

“But if they do follow, then what?"

“That’s up to her, but it’s just all about flashing and teasing as long as she tells me. The loo here has always been a bit makeshift. There are three cubicles in one row off the corridor, but the walls are only wooden. There are spy holes between them and there is a glory hole between the middle and the end one. Do you know what a glory hole is?"

"Yes."

Jess sat back for a moment thinking, she leant forward again.

"So who would you dare me to try and tempt?"

Jess sat back in her seat and allowed her legs to fall halfway apart again. From the corner of her eye, she watched David staring at the mirror again while she looked idly out of the window.

"I'd rather follow you myself, but I’ll pick one for you, though we should wait until Diane gets back."

 

Diane stood from the table and beamed a smile to the man in the red fleece. When he looked at her, she winked too. She had made a point of brushing the man’s arm as she squeezed past the table, no one noticed but it sealed his fate. Diane walked through the door and paused, she washed her hands in the shared sink and waited. I love this game I hope he took the bait, she thought. The door opened and in walked her prey, he seemed almost surprised to see her.

"Oh,,,er, er, hi," he mumbled.

"Hi, do you like the views here?" Diane asked, flashed him a smile and dried her hands.

He blushed red. "Y-yes, lovely," he almost started to stammer.

"Good, I'm glad," Diane replied.

She held his gaze as she entered the middle cubicle and slowly closed the door.

Let’s see if he has the bottle to watch or play, she thought to herself. Sitting down she could see a small spyhole to each side, all three cubicles had been empty. She heard the water running in the sink outside, paper towels being rubbed on hands and then a door opening and closing. Shit, he's bottled it and run. Diane peed and walked back past his table and then returned to David and Jess.

"Looks like you frightened him off, what did you say to him?" David asked.

"He was stammering and stuttering, went red and left so we'll call that one a draw.”

"What does a draw mean?" Jess asked Diane.

"Oh, it’s a kind of tradition sometimes we might pick two or three people to tease. When we get home whoever wins the most gets to choose things for sex where and how for example."

They all finished their food, and Jess announced she needed the loo after the huge soft drink. David put a hand up to stop her and scanned the room in the mirror.

“Do you see the Lady with her husband and two children, near the window with long dark hair?”

“That’s not fair,” Diane hissed.

“It’s OK, but be prepared to lose,” Jess smiled to herself.

She sat pretending to look out of the window but eying her prey secretly. The woman was attractive and talking to her husband. Jess crossed her legs and noticed the woman’s eyes drawn to her. Uncrossing, and re-crossing a couple of times proved the woman to be watching Jess, not staring but paying very close attention. Jess arched her back and stretched up, and the woman turned her head fully towards her.

“Back in a minute.” Jess carefully got up from the table mindful that the balls could move, and steeled herself to keep walking if they did.

Jess took a direct route through the tables to the toilets. Small level steps, no big strides or sudden moves. She turned her head as if to look out of the Window and as if in slow motion she found herself staring straight into the woman’s bright blue eyes. Jess held her gaze for a few seconds just before leaving the room.

Diane and David watched the scene unfold. As Jess pushed the door open, they watched the woman stand and follow, speaking to her husband as she stepped away.

In the corridor, Jess stood for a moment, looking at the three doors. Jess started to push open the middle door, slowly, nervous, killing time. She took a small step forward, halted then another. The door to the restaurant opened and Jess’s prey walked quickly through and stood behind Jess who turned to face her.

“I have to be quick, my husband and family are outside.”

She stepped forward, following Jess who took a smaller step backwards into the cubicle. Another step forward and the woman was directly in front of Jess. She put her hands out and held Jess’s waist, pushing her back one more step fully into the small space. She flicked the door closed behind her with her foot. Jess felt the hands slip under her top, and slide up her sides as they pulled her closer.

Not a word was spoken, and no permission was sought or needed. The woman leaned forward and kissed Jess, a long firm kiss. It was open-mouthed tongues engaged, the hands travelled across Jess’s back and pulled her closer still. Jess wrapped her arms around the woman, excitedly returning the kiss. Jess felt one hand pulled from her back, and snake around up between their bodies. It cupped one firm braless boob, and her nipple responded by hardening firm.

The woman broke the kiss and stooped forward, lifting Jess’s top up to reveal her pert breasts. She began to kiss and nuzzle between her pert nipples. Jess held her head to her enjoying the attention, fingers, hands, and mouth combined across her sensitive tits. Jess felt a hand drop and slide onto her thigh under her skirt, and fingertips draw up towards her knickers. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation, the fingertips traced up and down pressing the damp material deeply into her. The hand dropped from her tits and found the back of her leg. It travelled up across her knickers, reached the waistband and began to draw them down.

The other hand stopped its teasing, took hold of the other side of the knickers and they were swiftly drawn down and dropped around her ankles. Jess stepped out of them and spread her legs. The woman stood up to kiss Jess again, tongues swirling and fingers probing her pussy. Then she dropped to squat before Jess and lifted her skirt and stared for a moment at her bare pussy. She must be able to see the thread for the balls, Jess thought as she felt a hand reach around onto each of her small bum cheeks. The woman pulled her forward, onto her waiting mouth.

For a couple of minutes, Jess enjoyed the woman doing her best to pleasure her. Jess had to clench tight every time she felt a tugging on the thread. She knows what I have inside me, Jess thought knowing this tongue and mouth were well practiced. She was expertly guided toward orgasm, the woman holding her just on the edge for a short unbearable while. Finally, she pushed her firmly over the edge. The woman held onto Jess, trembling and hot as she came down from the plateau then stood and kissed her again. Jess could taste herself in her juices smeared around the woman’s mouth, Jess found it a huge turn-on.

The woman spoke for the second time, thanked Jess turned and left. Jess pushed the door closed behind her clicked the lock and peed. Looking down, she noticed her knickers missing. Jess rose and left the cubicle rinsed her hands and face and returned to the table.

“I guess you win that one,” David spoke, exchanging glances with Diane.

“What, just because I was gone a minute or so?”

“No, I followed you out and watched you through the spyhole. You’ve been gone almost ten minutes, she was really into you.”

“And she stole my knickers.”

“Ohh. These?” David whispered, briefly unfolding his hand to show the crumpled knickers. He brought his closed hand up to his face and inhaled deeply.

“I pulled them across as soon as you stepped out of them. It was all I could do to not burst in with you.”

“time to go home I think.” Diane rose from the table.

They followed her out in single file. Jess watched the woman kiss her husband and wondered if he had any idea why she might taste differently now. The drive home was uneventful, though the car was filled with talk and laughter. The whole mood eased and relaxed. Back in the kitchen, the subject of Jess’s prize came up.

“So you won the bet today so you get to call the shots, at least to start.” Diane held both David’s and Jess’s hands.

“I don’t want to do anything really kinky or out there. Just sort of normal, loving, sex really… I kind of wish I had met Jill before to talk to and find out how things used to be with her.”

“I’ve got a feeling Jill is home for the weekend. I remember her texting in the week to say she could come 'round but I put her off knowing you were coming. She only lives a walk away, I could ask if she wants to meet up and say hello.” Diane pulled out her phone as she spoke.

“Hello, hello Jill. Hi yes, this is Diane. Are you free at all? Jess, our new babysitter is here, She asked to meet you… OK. Yes… Ohh, that would be fine, see you in a short while.”

“She is going to walk around, in about a half hour. Let me empty the washer, and get those clothes dried too.”

Diane busied herself emptying the machine, and moving most of the washing into the dryer. Jess opted to stay dressed as she was. Diane and David went to change, David handed back the knickers as he passed Jess. They reappeared in casual wear as they had done for the BBQ. Jess felt a little over – or should that be underdressed in the skirt and top. The knickers felt cold now, damp against her skin.

“Pant swap,” Jess said to Diane.

Jess smiled, reached under her skirt pulled down the damp material, and held them out to Diane. She was quite surprised at how wet she had made them. Diane didn’t move for a few seconds.

“Oh, I get it now. OK, but I am not wearing any, so let’s go one better.”

Diane pulled her running shorts down and off, to prove she was ‘commando’ under them. She reached down and retrieved the small balls from inside of her.

“Ball swap.”

Jess reached down and did the same. David looked between them, obviously turned on by the scene unfolding and watched Diane and Jess exchange the hard shiny balls. Diane quickly pushed the ones from Jess inside, rocked her hips to and fro pulled back on her shorts and smiled. Jess took a little more time to insert the smaller set Diane gave her, then stepped back into the damp knickers and pulled them up tight. Jess adjusted them feeling the damp cold pressed against her, and pulled the hem of the skirt back down.

“I think I like this game,” David said as the doorbell rang.

 

David brought Jill into the kitchen. Jess thought she looked very much like a student, but somehow nothing as she had imagined. Jill was quite slim, as tall as Diane and wearing faded jeans, a plain sweatshirt and pumps. Her long strawberry blonde hair looked like she was growing out of a perm. Jill and Diane hugged, and she introduced Jess. Jill waved hello and seemed shy.

“Would you like a drink?”

Jill asked for tea, offered to make her own seeming very much at home and soon held a steaming mug in her hand.

“Why don’t you two go out to the hot tub and get to know each other,” Diane said, ushering them out.

Jill led Jess out across the patio down and around to an open shelter and lounged in a chair.

“Hot tub?” Jess asked.

“Oh, it’s kind of a joke. There used to be a hot tub here, but it was always breaking down or leaking or cold so David got rid of it. But they often say, let’s go and sit in the hot tub. An in-joke really.”

Jess nodded.

“So you are going to be the new babysitter?”

“Yes, I hope so, I thought it would be good to catch up with you and ask your advice, really.”

Jill gave Jess a potted history, how she is the eldest of six, and always seemed to be looking after children, how she started babysitting by accident. That David and Diane found the children liked her and that her Mum had been very glad of the extra money it paid. She told Jess about the kids, what they did and didn’t like and even about going on holiday with the family a few times as a nanny. Jess listened intently, but after a long time began to wonder if she had always only been a babysitter.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking. Did you ever do anything, erm, extra, with David or Diane?”

Jill went red and seemed to shrink into the chair. I’ve touched a nerve there thought Jess and was about to change the subject completely when Jill gulped down the rest of her tea and began to speak more quietly than before.

“Yes, I didn’t know if you knew about that. It just happened slowly, the first few years were just babysitting. All the while they also helped me with schoolwork and homework, and I spent more and more time here. It was all very normal, but here I had the space and quiet to concentrate. My grades improved. I started to understand things properly and spent even more time here not babysitting. It was not until midway through the sixth form that things started to change. Are you sure you should hear this from me?”

“yes, I asked to meet you, I’d like to know what they want or hope for.”

“Okay, but I don’t want to make it sound bad, it was so gradual and felt right and never rushed. I remember Diane started to pay me more attention. They had often bought me little things I needed, they even lent me a laptop for school. Normally it was just clothes, my parents really can’t afford a lot and I would keep some things here so as not to embarrass them. But I remember that year Diane bought me some fancy underwear exactly in my size for my seventeenth birthday. It was really pretty. I was flattered and wore it here, but never took it home. Then Diane started to take me to a local Gym sometimes, which meant showering and I could see she watched me closely. Are you sure you don’t mind hearing this?”

“No, no please go on.” Somehow this confession was becoming a turn on Jess thought.

“Over a few months, I got sort of used to Diane watching me and I found I liked it and started to look forward to it. I’m really not the flirty type, not very confident. David once said he thinks I’m submissive I think it was. Anyway, I’d shower more slowly, and take my time dressing. I guess in my way I was teasing, and it became a routine. Then one day Diane asked if she could kiss me, and I said yes not really knowing what she wanted.

That turned into me and her messing about, well mostly Diane messing about with me and I found I really enjoyed it. And that went on for a few months until I became aware David had started watching or following me, kind of like Diane had done. For a while, I was doing things with both of them but separately. I was frightened if either one found out I would be in trouble. One day Diane came home early and found me and David in bed, you know, doing it. I thought she was going to go mad, but she just laughed and joined in. For the last year or so if I stayed over I would stay in their bed.”

Jess was surprised at how innocent it sounded, how long it had taken to start and how shy Jill had been talking about it. Jill still looked flushed, embarrassed and uncomfortable.

“Shall we go back indoors?” Jill pleaded more than asked as she rose out of the chair.

“I’m getting peckish, anyone else getting hungry?” David asked.

“Stay for something to eat,” Diane asked Jill.

“If it’s OK with you, yes please.”

Diane led them into the kitchen, surveyed the fridge for a moment, and turned.

“Takeaway? I think takeaway, what do you all fancy?”

David suggested Thai or Curry. Jess said anything would be fine. Diane said maybe something lighter, and Jill didn’t suggest anything but nodded. Eventually, Curry won. David produced the takeaway menu from a local restaurant and they set about ordering. Jill excused herself and made off upstairs to the bathroom.

David said in a hushed voice, “I’d rather be eating a Japanese banquet off of Jess’s naked body laid along the dining room table.”

Diane tilted her head in approval and said, “But Jill would be too embarrassed to take part, and you know it.”

“Yes, I know. She is lovely, truly lovely but not into games or anything risqué, not like you.” David looked at Jess and smiled.

“I might not be into that either,” Jess said, very unconvincingly and folded her arms.

The food arrived, more than they could all eat and soon the four were lazing on sofas in the lounge. A movie played out, and no one really paid much attention. Diane asked Jill to stay over. She asked a few times, not quite pleading but trying to persuade her. Jill made her excuses, said goodbye and wished everyone well.

“I guess it is time for you to name your prize,” Diane said to Jess as she stood.

“I’d like to be the centre of attention for one night, to just lay back and let everything and anything happen. Does that sound OK?”

Diane and David assured her it was more than OK and escorted her upstairs. Diane led the way into the bedroom, they both undressed and Diane removed Jess’s and her own balls. They climbed onto the bed together and both watched David undress and join them. With one on each side, Jess closed her eyes and waited to experience what she hoped would be a memorable night.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments