Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Checker

"We hit it off from the beginning and were both quite curious about sex."

18
9 Comments 9
6.9k Views 6.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words

I had become a regular at the local big box store near my office lately. It was easy getting in and out in the middle of the day while everyone else was at work. The store was well-stocked, and it was nice to be able to find the things I needed cheaply.

I ran so many errands for my boss that I was only in the office part-time anyway. It was my first real job after high school, and I would do almost anything they asked of me just to stay there. It was a good-sized manufacturing company that made toilet paper. There was lots of room for growth, and since there were few other jobs available, I was happy to be employed.

When I would go to the store, I'd only get a few things at a time. That way, I always ended up using the express checkout. This particular day I had the same girl that I'd had a few times now. She seemed quite shy but always had a friendly smile. She also seemed very intelligent. I think that's what attracted me to her.

I made a point of calling her by name as she scanned and bagged my items. "Good morning, Sandy. How is your day going so far?" That's a trick I learned from my boss. I always looked at the name tags now. She was always dropping little nuggets like that to help me.

Sandy perked right up and offered, "Very well! It's nice to see you again. How is yours?"

"Better now that I am in the company of such a lovely young lady."

She blushed hard before taking my money. As she went about counting my change, I took in her natural beauty. She was not big on makeup and was a little on the thin side. But, she had something that attracted me.  I've always been intrigued by slight and plain women. I can't explain it but have found them to be very alluring.

As she reached out with my change, Sandy asked, "May I ask your name?" as she continued to blush.

"I'm Dennis," I replied as I extended my hand toward hers.

She tentatively took my hand, and we shook lightly. Still holding on, she commented, "I love your leather jacket, by the way. I'd love to try it on sometime."

Slipping my hand from hers, I started to remove it.

"Not here, silly," she teased.

Now I was the one blushing as she giggled softly. "How about we meet at the coffee shop two doors down after work? Then you can let me try it on."

"What time do you get off?" I questioned with a little fire in my voice.

"My shift ends at four, but I can wait for you if you work later," she replied with a sexy little grin.

"I'll be there at four-fifteen. Now, you better get back to work. I see your manager looking this way, and I don't want to get you in trouble, Sandy." I took my bags and headed toward the exit. As I walked outside, past the glass, I glanced back at her as she busied herself with another customer. She looked so cute in her blue dress with black leggings. 

I spent the rest of the day thinking that I'd made a mistake flirting with her. She seemed so innocent, and I didn't want to hurt her. Besides, I was always tripping over my own words around cute girls. As the time neared, I decided that I would keep things friendly while keeping my distance. I figured that I wouldn't make any moves and leave it all up to her.

Four o'clock came, and I packed up my things. It was only a five-minute drive to the store, so I dawdled for a few minutes while cleaning out my car. I don't know what possessed me to do that, but it needed a good cleanout. After tossing the trash, I jumped into the car and headed to the coffee shop.

Pulling into a parking space out front, I momentarily considered leaving. It was then that I saw Sandy sitting at a table inside, and she noticed me. Her eyes lit up, and she smiled like Santa had just walked into her living room. I smiled back and didn't hesitate to head inside.

I walked to her table for two and took my seat.  

"I didn't get you anything because I didn't know what you liked," Sandy stammered as her face reddened.

"Does someone come by, or do I go and order at the counter?" I asked.

She smiled an intoxicating smile as she spoke, and I didn't hear a word. I'd been overcome by that smile every time I saw her these last couple of weeks. Sandy must have noticed this and put her hand on mine to bring me back. I jumped a little at her touch and realized that I'd been staring like a goofball. Sandy noticed my embarrassment and squeezed my hand before repeating, "You order at the counter, Dennis."

"Can I get you anything while I'm up there?" I asked as she continued to hold my hand.

"Just bring me this back," she smiled as she held up our entwined hands.

I went up and grabbed my coffee before returning and giving Sandy my hand to hold again. We talked about our lives and why neither of us went away to college. For her, it was simply because her family had little money to spare. For me, it was because my father had passed a few years ago, and I stayed to help my mother with my younger siblings. However, both of us had enrolled at the local community college for the upcoming semester.

Our conversation went on for a while until we both paused and stared. It was an odd sensation, staring at someone like that. As it continued, we gradually moved our faces closer together until we kissed. It wasn't spectacular on the sexy scale, but it did stir my second head. As our lips parted, we gawked humorously at each other before starting to snicker.

Suddenly it dawned on me that she'd never tried on my jacket. We'd been here talking for over an hour and forgot all about that. She could see something brewing in my head and asked, "What is it?"

I stood and pulled her up with me and then turned to get my jacket off of the back of my chair.

"You aren't leaving, are you?" she interrupted.

"No, silly. But didn't you want to try on my leather jacket?"

I got that smile again as she turned so that I could slip it onto her. She curled it around her thin form and held it tight to her, grinning all the while. Before we sat back down, she grabbed me in a hug and kissed me again. This time it was more stimulating, and I held her tightly as our lips and tongues mingled.

We got a little ribbing from the other patrons before our lips parted. Then Sandy whispered into my ear, "I really wanted to try this on with nothing else."

I pulled back a little and looked at her dumbfoundedly before she added softly, "You know, naked."

"Oh, I get it," I replied a little too loudly, and we both blushed from the stares we got. Not that they knew what we were talking about, but we did.

Trying to sound more experienced than I was, I asked, "So, where would we do this?" with a sly grin on my face.

"In a hurry, are we, Romeo?"

"Ah... I uh... hey, you're the one that suggested it."

Sandy leaned into me and kissed me again, then pulled back and grinned. It was sort of an odd thing, but I think that she was trying to be sexy. Of course, what did either of us know about that? It didn't really matter to me because I thought she was sexy from the first time I saw her.

"I know. I just wanted to see you squirm, Dennis. It only confirms my original impression that you are a good guy."

"Thank you," I responded. "While I must admit to being very excited about seeing you naked, I want you to know that I expect nothing of the kind. I just really liked you from our first meeting and wanted to get to know you."

"I know. Well, I better get going soon. My parents will be wondering why I haven't called them yet for a ride home."

"Can I give you a lift? I mean, would that be okay with your parents?

"They are pretty protective, but if you wouldn't mind meeting them, then I think they'd be okay with you dropping me off."

"Uh, sure. I don't mind meeting your parents as long as your dad doesn't beat me up," I uttered shyly.

"My dad?" Sandy laughingly replied. "No, my mom is the one you need to worry about. If she thinks for a minute that you are trying to take advantage of me, pow! Out go your lights. My dad is a hardworking sweetheart. My mom has seen far too many people abuse my father's goodwill and won't stand for it anymore, with any of us."

I sat there with my mouth agape, and my eyes were bulging as she finally cracked a little smile. When I realized that she was pulling my chain, I kissed her firmly before saying, "I really like your spunk and your kisses."

"I like yours too," she offered before she kissed me again.

We stood and headed out the door, hand in hand, as she called home.

"Hi, Mom. No, I don't need a ride. Do you remember that nice boy I was telling you about? Yeah, the one that comes into the store all of the time. We had coffee tonight, and he's going to drop me off at home. We're on our way now, so maybe fifteen minutes, max. Okay, yes, he would like to meet you guys. Okay. Yes. Yes, Mom. We can talk when I get home. Love you. Bye."

"So, she's a little protective."

"Yeah. She drives me crazy sometimes, but I know that she means well. Besides, I think she knows by my voice when I really like someone, and she's worried that I might do something foolish."

As I opened her car door for her, I asked, "So, are you going to do something foolish, Sandy?"

She responded by moving her hand to my crotch and giving me a little squeeze before saying, "Probably."

I backed away quickly as my face reddened and my head twisted about, trying to see if anyone saw her touch me. Sandy giggled a girl's giggle as she grabbed the door and pulled it closed. Still scanning the area, I made my way to the driver's side door and hopped inside.

I then noticed that Sandy had removed her leggings, and her bare legs were on display. She must have done it before she met me for coffee, and I never noticed until now. As I blatantly gawked at her exposed thighs, I could feel myself harden.

"Do you see something you like?" Sandy asked as I tried to change the focus of my attention.

"I... I... I better start the car."

Turning my head forward, I managed to get the key in the slot after three attempts and Sandy's non-stop snickering. Once I started the car, she leaned over and pulled my face to hers. We kissed for a few minutes as she pulled my hand to her bare thigh. I stroked it gently as she moaned into my mouth.

Suddenly she pulled back a little and panted while grabbing my hand in hers. Sliding it further up her leg, she whispered, "We don't have time to do anything else, but I want you to touch me."

Sandy pressed my hand into her damp panties, and I cupped her sex for a few seconds. She pressed her face against mine again and sucked hard on my lips and tongue. As I pressed Sandy's panties into her dampness with my fingers, she trembled and moaned into my mouth. Again she pulled back, panting.

"I want to get naked with you so badly," she implored.

"But right now, we have to get you home so that neither of us gets in trouble," I added for her.

I pulled my hand away and started the car as Sandy just sat there with her legs spread. I took one last look before I drove away and could see every outline of her labia through her soaked, white cotton knickers. I opened the windows as we drove to dry her off and get the smell of sex out of my car.

Once she was calm, Sandy pulled her leggings from her purse. Then in one swift motion, she removed her underwear and quickly pulled up her tights. I did get a peek at her uncovered pussy and etched it into my memory. At the next stop sign, she balled up her panties and stuffed them into my glovebox while I watched.

Through all of her antics, I was amazed that I didn't cum in my pants. I think the only reason I didn't was that I was scared to death most of the time. One thing was sure, though, I had leaked quite a bit myself and was showing a large wet spot through my pants.

Sandy noticed and asked, "Do you have another pair of pants in your car?"

"Yeah, I have some jeans in the trunk. Why?"

"Pull off the road right now and pop the trunk!" Sandy commanded.

As soon as I came to a stop, Sandy jumped out and ran to the trunk. I heard her slam it closed before she was back inside the car.

"Take off your pants and underpants!" she ordered.

I did as she told me but turned beet red as my semi-hard penis came into view. Sandy ogled it for a few seconds before relenting my jeans. Just as I lifted my pelvis to pull them up all of the way, she sighed deeply. Fortunately, my embarrassment caused me to shrink further and kept me from tenting my jeans.

I pulled my shoes back on and quickly got back on the road. As we pulled into her driveway, I looked at the clock, and we were only a couple of minutes late. Sandy grabbed her things and hopped out of the car, and I followed at a distance.  

Sandy turned back to me as she pushed open the door and grabbed my arm, dragging me inside. The house was warm and cozy, and you could tell immediately that it was a home. It was a bit messy but in that well lived-in, kind of way. I was introduced to her mom and dad, as well as her younger brother.

They asked what kind of job I had, and I found out that her dad worked at the same plant that I did. As they prepared to sit down for dinner, I excused myself to get home to my own family. Sandy walked me out to my car and kissed me softly.

Once I was inside, she leaned into the window and asked, "What are you doing Saturday?"

"I have some chores in the morning but will have the afternoon free. What's on your pretty little mind?"

"I know of a place that I could try on your jacket properly. What do you think?" she asked as she wiggled her eyebrows in mock sexiness.

"I think that you're going to be trouble. But I have to admit that I like it and you."

"Alright. Call or text me when you're done with your chores, and I'll tell you where to meet me," Sandy told me before kissing me again deeply.

I watched as she walked away, wondering what I was in for Saturday. And since it was only Wednesday, how I was going to be able to wait until then? I quickly drove home with my head spinning from thoughts of touching her and seeing her naked pussy.  

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

Later in the evening, as I lay in bed, holding her panties to my nose, I took care of myself not once but twice. Her essence was sweet, and I couldn't seem to get enough. When I was finished pleasuring myself, I texted Sandy. Hi, Sandy! With this thing Saturday already planned, does that mean I can't see you before then?

There was no immediate reply as I hardened yet again from my desirous thoughts and her aromatic underpants. I was beginning to think that she was asleep and grabbed myself to ease the pressure so that I, too, could rest. As I was almost there, her text pinged. I couldn't stop now, and a few strokes later, I coated my belly once again.

I quickly looked at my phone and read her text. You better not wait until Saturday to see me again. Come by the store tomorrow if you can around noon. I'm working the 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. shift.

I replied, Okay, I'll see you, then.

I slept like the dead that night, having wonderful dreams of Sandy in my jacket.

The next day was a busy one at work, but I'd already asked my boss if I could run out after picking up her lunch. She said that that would be fine as long as I wasn't gone more than thirty minutes. 

I pulled into her store parking lot and stuffed the last of my PBJ and chips down my throat. Then I washed it all down with a soda. It was five minutes past twelve. I spotted Sandy talking to some co-workers by the side of the store. I drove in her direction and parked again as she came running my way.

Sandy jerked the passenger side door open and dove inside. She was stretched across my lap and her seat as she mashed her face to mine. We kissed for several minutes with her sprawled out like that until we eventually calmed down.

"How much time do you have?" she inquired with that beautiful smile on her face.

I glanced at the car's clock, and it was twelve-fifteen already. "I've got about ten more..."

She pulled me into another deep French kiss, and my heart fluttered wildly. I pulled her in tightly to me as our make-out session continued. When our mouths eventually parted, the kisses became softer as we stared into each other's eyes. Sandy muttered, "What time?" questioningly.

I looked at the clock again, and it was twelve-twenty-six. "Oh crap, I've got to get back to work."

Sandy kissed me hard one last time and then slid out of my car and closed the door. "Get back to work!" she squealed. I started the car and took off as she blew me a kiss. We texted and met before or after work for the next few days to kiss and cuddle. Then, finally, Saturday had arrived.

I usually watched a little television on Saturdays before getting my chores started, but not today. I was determined to get started and finished early. I was already tired of not having more than an hour, at best, to spend with Sandy. Not wanting to wake Mom too early, I opted for the quieter projects first.

I headed for the basement and got the laundry started. With that going, I came back up and emptied the dishwasher, and scrubbed the previous night's pots and pans. Still not wanting to start the weed-wacker or mower, I cleaned up the playroom and my bedroom. I went back to the laundry before heading into the garage.

Over time we'd pulled many things off of the shelves that lined the left side of the garage. I figured that this was as good a time as any to get it all straightened out. I worked at it for about twenty minutes before stopping to check on the laundry. After swapping loads, I headed back to finish the garage.

With the garage finished, I swapped another load and noticed that it was ten-thirty. I started with the weed-whacking, which wasn't too loud since it is battery-powered. Once that was done, I went inside for a snack and found Mom and my siblings up and moving.

Mom was working on breakfast and said, "Thanks for cleaning the kitchen and starting the laundry. So, what time are you meeting Sandy?"

"Once I've finished all my chores and taken a shower, I'll give her a call. I just woke up early and thought that I'd take care of some things to make your day a little easier."

"Thank you, Dennis. You know how much I appreciate all your help, but you need to have some fun too. Just not too much fun!" Mom added as she attempted a stern look."

"Don't worry, Mom. I'm not interested in being a father just yet."

"So, I assume that you have some protection?"

"Yes. I purchased some at the drugstore the other day."

"Smart move, Romeo," Mom teased.

"And yes, I know how they work. I took health classes in high school."

"I know that I don't have to tell you to be respectful of her feelings or desires. But, don't rush into anything. Savor this time with her, and get to know her while enjoying her company."

"I will, Mom. It's just that we're so alike and can talk about anything. And, we're both so curious about, you know, sex."

"I know, but try and take it slow. I know that it's easy to say and hard to do but try anyway. I promise that it will be so much better if you two know each other well before you do the, um, deed," Mom caught herself as my little brother Joe walked into the kitchen.

Changing the subject entirely, I asked, "So what's for breakfast, and when is it going to be ready?"

"Pancakes and eggs. It should be done in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay, I'm going to start mowing. Just yell when it's ready," I replied as I headed out to the garage for the mower.  

I was about a third of the way through when I heard Mom yelling that breakfast was ready. We all sat down and ate, and I cleaned up the dishes. Meanwhile, Mom got the kids motivated and into the shower. They were all heading to my grandma's house for the day.

I was back out mowing and finished before they all left. I showered and dressed before calling Sandy. She wasn't quite ready but disclosed the location before adding, "Meet me here at about one o'clock; it's my aunt's house. Oh, and don't forget your jacket. You wouldn't want me walking around with nothing on, would you?"

"Sure, the jacket. I... I'll see you soon," I stuttered as thoughts of her naked pussy flooded my memory again.

I heard her giggling as I hung up the phone and stripped off my pants to take care of a persistent problem of late. When I finished handling my erection, I re-dressed and headed for the car. Just as I was about to lock the door, I remembered my jacket.

I punched Sandy's aunt's address into my GPS and found that it was about thirty minutes away. Driving down the road, I realized that I was heading toward the river. It looked like Sandy's aunt lived right along it, on a good-sized farm.

I didn't even think about bringing a bathing suit since Sandy didn't mention it at all. Knowing that Sandy had a bit of a 'trouble' streak, I'm sure that that was on purpose. As I drove along, I got the idea to hide my jacket behind my seat. I figured that teasing her a little, too, could be fun.  

Sandy was standing at the entrance to a long gravel drive that was her aunt's farm. I stopped and ogled her in her yellow and white polka dot dress. Thin straps crossed her shoulders and held up a mid-thigh dress that clung to her youthful body. Sandy's rattling of the door handle brought me back to reality.

She slid in next to me, and we kissed affectionately. After a minute or two, Sandy pulled back and said, "Let's go to the house so that you can meet my Aunt Doris."

I turned forward as Sandy leaned her head on my shoulder and directed me where to park. As we hopped out of the car, she suddenly asked, "Where's your jacket?"

I tried to pretend like I forgot it by saying, "Oh, crap!" but quickly broke down laughing. She laughed, too, as I pulled it from behind my car seat.

"Wow, you are so lucky," she stated with a serious look.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can you imagine what could happen to me if I walked around completely naked in front of you? Why, you might try to have your way with me," Sandy continued as she kept up her stern-looking demeanor. As I realized that she was messing with me, she suddenly turned away. Walking toward the front door, she flipped the back of her dress up to expose her bare ass.

I ran up behind Sandy and wrapped my arm around her slim waist as she opened the front door. Her aunt and uncle were eating lunch as we entered the kitchen. Sandy quickly introduced me before saying, "You guys finish eating while I show Dennis around the farm."

Sandy grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the back door. Once outside, she led me through their property rather quickly. All through the mock tour, she pointed here and there while whispering how badly she wanted to kiss me again.

Once we got around the far side of the barn, Sandy pushed me against the wall. She pressed her face and body into mine as our tongues danced, and our hands wandered. I squeezed her firm butt, and she ground her pelvis on mine. Seconds later, I began to cum in my underwear and pulled away quickly.

"What's the matter?"

Turning so red that I could feel the heat on my face, I said, "I... I..."

Then I looked down at my pants.

Sandy quickly unbuttoned them and pulled them to my knees. She then peeled down my tightey-whiteys and tasted the mess inside. "It's a little salty but quite good. Do you mind if I have some more?"

I just smiled an appreciative smile as she lapped and sucked at my undershorts.

"Okay, I've got most of it. We need to get moving, though, unless we want to be caught by someone wandering around the farm." She covered me back with my damp underwear and then jerked my jeans up too. Once I was buttoned up, Sandy took my hand and led me toward the river. We followed a trail for a couple of hundred yards until we reached the tree line.

Once we were safely out of sight, Sandy said, "Okay, here is where it gets tricky, but we'll get to a spot where no one can see us." Sandy followed some imaginary trail that only she could see. It had us scratched by briars and on our hands and knees for several yards. At some point, it all opened up into a small clearing along the water's edge.

Looking around, I realized that we were in the middle of a dense briar patch that deer used to bed down. Sandy released my hand as she headed toward a backpack stashed to one side. Upon opening it, she pulled out a large blanket, which she lay across the ground. Once it was down, Sandy pulled me on top of her, and our make-out session began anew.

I rolled onto my side, pulling Sandy with me. I let my hands wander across her back and side until I reached her bare thigh. As my hand caressed her silky-smooth legs, she moaned softly in my mouth. Impatient as she was, Sandy clutched my wrist and pulled my hand higher.

I rubbed and squeezed her naked ass as Sandy squirmed against my crotch. She suddenly lay down on her back, which moved my hand right onto her puss. As my hand rubbed against her, Sandy spread her legs and moaned louder. "Finger me," she pleaded before she pulled my face to hers again.

As slick as she was, I easily slipped my middle finger between her lips. As I pushed up to the second knuckle in her sweltering slippery depth, Sandy screamed into my mouth. I pulled back quickly and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she wailed before telling me, "Do it again."

Before I did, I brought my finger to my mouth and licked at her juices as she watched. They were sweet and unlike anything that I'd ever tasted. Moving my hand back down, I slipped it inside her once again. This time I made a pumping motion. Sandy quickly pulled my face to hers as she howled.

As I kept up the movement, she began pumping her hips wildly. Then she suddenly stopped and squeezed my finger with her vaginal muscles. Her fluids leaked around my ensconced digit as she slowly relaxed. I imagined that she had cum, based on my own reactions when I did.

As her breathing slowed, Sandy muttered, "You are the first person to make me cum."

We kissed for a few minutes before I asked, "Do you mind if I taste you?"

Sandy smiled and said, "Please do!"

As I moved down her torso, Sandy pulled her dress up to the middle of her belly. I licked at her spread thighs and pushed my tongue against her damp hole. The flavor was even better than before, and I lapped furiously to get more. As the tip of my tongue split open her labia, Sandy shuddered. Seconds later, I felt her hands pressing my face deeper.

I slipped my tongue inside and out, then wiggled it all about. As I randomly lapped at her scrumptious hole, Sandy began to shiver. She was biting her lip hard as she pumped her pussy violently against my face. Again, she collapsed and started breathing hard.

I moved back up to her face, and we kissed a while longer as she calmed. Sandy rolled me off of her and spicily said, "It's time for me to try on your jacket."

I helped her up and handed her my jacket as she faced away from me. Sandy pulled the jacket over her shoulders as she unbuttoned her dress. After it fell to the ground, Sandy turned, pulling the jacket closed. She strutted around while occasionally opening the flaps to give me a glance.

As I watched her prance around, my penis began to swell. Sandy must have noticed and pulled me to my feet. She knelt and relieved me of both my jeans and underwear, leaving them both at my ankles. Licking my pulsing purple head, Sandy had me close to another orgasm. When I felt I was getting close, I blurted out, "I'm going to cum."

Then she did the thing of my dreams. Sandy put her mouth around my penis and sucked as I shot several bursts into her mouth. She stayed in place even as my semen leaked out of her mouth and down her face. Sandy pulled away when she was sure that I was done and licked her lips as she swallowed.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments