Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens At Home, Stays At Home, Part Two

"There are surprises in this teenager's memoir that she didn't anticipate."

41
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"My mother had read Part One of this story and said, “Dear, it would be better if you didn’t write Part Two.” “Why not, Mom?” I asked. “It will make us sound like sluts,” she said. I frowned and said, “But we are sluts—professional sluts. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Anyway, the readers deserve to know more about you.” “Then write an abridged version.” “Okay,” I agreed, “but only if the moderators abridge it.”"

Beth, that’s my mom, called again in the afternoon and said grandma had surgery and would be bringing her home the following day. I told Luke that Mom would have to stay with grandma for a while to help her with a walker and make dinner. Our dinner was in bed that night, eating each other out. I was still too tender from my first time the night before to fuck him again, but the oral sex was exciting, and I learned a lot.

Now I know more about having orgasms. It wasn’t that I hadn’t had them before, but now I know that they don’t always arrive with a dick inside me. When it happens, I realized that my mom was right; it is the best feeling you will ever experience. 

The next day, Luke bent me over in the shower and I remember everything this time. When he had his dick all the way in, I couldn’t believe how great it felt to be completely filled inside. I loved having him pounding in and out and the extraordinary warmth of his cum squirting deep inside me. I was also glad Mom started me on birth control pills. It was just strange, I thought, that Luke didn’t ask me about that.

Well, we couldn’t wait until after dinner to do it again. I sat on the living room sofa and he told me to take off my panties and spread my legs. “You have beautiful pussy lips,” he told me. “Touch yourself down there and make yourself cum.” I started masturbating but couldn’t make myself have an orgasm. I told him I needed help.

Luke pushed my skirt waist high and made me cum almost at once with his sensuous lips and flicking tongue.

He wanted a tit fuck and said I had the perfect tits for that. He helped me take off my clothes and showed me what to do. There wasn’t much to it. I just needed to push my boobs together around his cock. Then he put me on top, getting balls deep in seconds. I loved being in control. Luke said he was mesmerized by my boobs jiggling and bouncing. I came twice before he unloaded for the second time that day. I had become his whore and couldn’t wait to fuck him again.

I sat waiting for my heart to return to normal when he took out his cell phone taking pictures. “Why are you doing that, Luke?”

I had to get you in the after-sex twilight. Your face is glowing. Your puffy tits are so full, and your plump pussy is incredible. I never want to forget you this way.”

“Thank you, Luke, but a lot of it is because of you.”

I didn’t see him the next day. He said he had work to do in the studio and might not be home until late, or maybe the next day. I missed Luke. I shouldn’t have done this, but I just had to know more about him. So, I opened and turned on his laptop.

It was a Windows computer like mine, so I knew how to use it and went to the videos folder. What I saw was unexpected. It was filled with porn. Porn wasn’t new to me. My girlfriends and I watched it at sleepovers. We called it a learning experience.

The first one I watched was straight sex, and the woman was a foreigner like German or Polish. I didn’t understand what they said, but I understood what they were doing. Then there was a woman that reminded me of my Aunt Bertha, who looked like a witch.

I browsed for a while and came across a black man and a white woman. I nearly fainted when I saw his face. It was Luke! Then I looked further by checking out more videos and saw Luke in many of them. With a sudden understanding, I realized I had been shacking up with a porn star! I wasn’t sad or angry. I was excited beyond belief.

I couldn’t wait for Luke to get home to apologize, then tell him what I know. When he finally arrived home, I wasn’t there. I was at Julia’s house. She was a friend that was the class slut and would understand what I had found out. I gave her the whole story of me and Luke as I wrote earlier.

“My God, April, you’ve been screwing a porn star! I can’t believe it. We all thought you were a prude and would be a virgin forever. Then she asked me all kinds of questions. “Is he handsome? Is he young? Does he have a big cock? Does he make you cum?”

After I answered as best I could, she asked, “Can I meet him?” I told her maybe Luke would like to meet an experienced girl like her, but he might leave soon since Mom wouldn't be getting home for a few more days.

When I got home from Julia’s, I told Luke what I had done and apologized. He wasn’t angry and said I would have known the truth if we had stayed longer at the cocktail party to watch the new movie. He told me there was another secret on his laptop, but he thought I wasn’t ready to hear about it yet. I said I had a secret too but wouldn’t tell him until after he revealed his.

We ordered Chinese then went to bed. He was too tired to fuck me and was asleep before I could ask him about his day. I was disappointed. Maybe he had been away to make another movie.

He wasn’t tired the next morning and said, “April, I think you need some nourishment this morning,” and he took out his soft but large cock.

“What do you mean, Luke?”

“Get me hard and suck me dry. And,” he continued, “be sure you swallow—all of it.”

This time, I got him a little further down my throat before gagging. He had me pumping his cock for a long time before giving me a king size load. That was my first taste of cum. It wasn’t appetizing, but then it wasn’t bad, more like warm, salty, sour cream.

He said I was a good girl and wanted to hear about my secret.

“It’s not much of a secret. I have a friend, Julia, that wants to meet you.”

“And?”

“Yeah, well, I guess she wants you to fuck her.”

“So, she’s a virgin like you were?” he asked.

“Julia a virgin?” I laughed. “Not since her brother popped her cherry at sixteen.”

“I’m okay with that as long as you are there.”

“Why me?”

“We’ll make it a threesome.”

“Really? I don’t know if she wants to do that.” But she did.

We set it up for Saturday night after the high school football game. Following introductions, we headed straight to the bedroom. Julia was a little plump, but Luke didn’t seem to mind, especially since she had a great ass. There was nothing shy about Julia. Her enthusiasm for sex was contagious.

After slipping off her clothes, she was all over Luke. While I stripped down, I watched while admiring Julia’s abilities. She was talented cock sucker licking up and down his shaft, tickling his cock head, then taking it down her throat without even gagging.

While she worked on him, Luke motioned for me to straddle his head so he could lick and suck my pussy. Even when Julia mounted him, he kept eating me out. I think Julia and I came at the same time, but Luke was holding back.

“Your turn, April,” Julia announced, and we changed places. Penetration, I think it’s called, was so much easier now than my first few times. I thought of the road sign, slippery when wet, and I was soaking wet. I bounced on Luke in cowgirl for long enough for Julia to get some quality time with Luke’s fabulous tongue and lips. She yelled out to me, “You go, girl. Ride him hard!” I had another orgasm just as Luke streamed a river of cum deep inside my pussy hole.

When it was over, Luke thought the two of us were porn material and if we ever needed a job, we should contact him. But there was one more thing he said that makes a girl a porn star. Luke had Julia clean me up, sucking every last drop of cum out of my cunt. All she said was, “Yum!”

Julia wanted to go again, and I didn’t mind her getting a second because I would have Luke for myself when she left. What she meant was she wanted to do anal. I had only seen it in a video, and it wasn’t something that appealed to me. I watched it in amazement. The harder he drilled her butt hole, the more she wailed and squealed with delight. He pulled me close, held my head and finished by giving me a facial. Maybe it wasn’t so bad after all, I thought.

In the morning, Luke said he was leaving after breakfast. We had a goodbye fuck, and it was the best one. It lasted almost an hour, and I had three or four orgasms. When it was over, Luke said there was one more thing. He had a video he wanted to show me.

We sat at the kitchen table when he turned on his laptop. In the video folder he selected a video called ‘Beth Lamour.’ The name rang a bell, but I couldn’t place it. The video had a young man fucking an older woman, then a black guy fucking a busty girl. It was easy to tell that the black stud was Luke, but it’s hard to identify a girl when she has a cock in her mouth. But when he squirted her face with gobs of cum, I knew Luke’s secret. Beth Lamour was my mom!

“My God, I shrieked! That’s Mom!”

“And when she was just a little older than you,” he said, “your mom was the best. With a little more experience, April, you will be almost as good. The producer at the party the other night asked me about you. He thinks you would be a star with your body and looks.”

It took me most of the day to recover from the shock of my mom doing porn. Before he left, I asked Luke if I could see more videos with Mom. We watched two videos, another one with Luke and Mom. I had to give her credit. She was wonderful.

“So, have you given any thought about meeting the producer?" Luke asked.

“Of course not,” I said as if I was outraged by the idea. That was an act on my part. I really had thought about it. If Mom could do it, why couldn’t I?

“Look, Sweetheart, you are pretty, sexy, and young. That’s what the director saw in you at the party.”

It was the first time he called me ‘Sweetheart.’ I liked it better than ‘Porn Girl.’ I pouted, like being told I was a bad girl, although I was thrilled to hear his compliments.

“Why don’t we go to the office and meet Jerald, our casting director.” He said it as a question even though it wasn’t.

I said no, absolutely not! But I was young and impulsive. Sure, I didn’t want to be like Mom, but I was curious. I wondered what Mom’s life was like and how it felt to have sex in front of a camera. After Luke was so kind and supportive, he asked me to see Jerald as a personal favor. I finally agreed to meet the casting director.

This is where my story should end. It doesn’t.

 ******

Jerald was not what I had expected. He was bald; he was overweight; his body was filled with tattoos, and he wore gold chains as well as earrings. The man was fifty, maybe more. I would have been scared except for his raspy voice that reminded me of my dad.

“So you are here to audition, is that right?” he asked.

“No, I’m here as a favor to Luke.”

“I must say, you certainly are lovely, and Luke has a way of knowing women.”

“Luke is a friend of my mom. I met him only three days ago. He asked me here to meet you.”

“Yes, he told me your mom has worked for us. Why did Luke ask you to see me?”

“He said you saw me at the screening party.”

“I saw a lot of people at the party.”

“Yes, but he said you thought we should meet.”

I looked at the pictures in Jerald’s office as he lit a cigar. They were erotic but not pornographic. The buxom women were beautiful, and the men were macho hunks. Each of them wore lusty expressions and I found myself getting honey just looking at those beautiful bodies.

“Okay, here we are meeting. Let me ask you this. Do you want to be in our pictures, or are you just playing a game here?”

“I don’t know, Mr. Jerald. Maybe I can be a model like in Playboy.

“I see. You’re just wasting my time here,” he said gruffly. “We don’t do Playboy centerfolds; we do porn. But before you leave, I want you to meet Mick. Mick has just come to us from Sweden, and I think you two would make a perfect pair. Is that okay?”

“Sure,” and he got on the phone and asked if Mick was available and would he please come into the office.

gentle__muse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gentle__muse

I nearly fainted when Mick arrived. He was every girl’s dream guy. In a word, Mick was a blond, blue-eyed hunk. He said, “Hello beautiful. You must be the girl Jerald talked about. I’m afraid he didn’t do you justice. You are much more than a cute young girl, but a sexy woman.” When we shook hands, he gave me a peck on the cheek. “Welcome to our studio.”

He didn’t stay long but said he hoped to see me again. Jerald took a DVD and a business card from his desk drawer and told me “It’s Mick’s latest film. As you will see, he is not only handsome but rather well endowed. If you would like to audition, give me a call. The number is on my card.”

I didn’t give him a call, at least not right away.

My senior year in high school turned out to be the best year in my life. I dated almost every weekend and when a guy wanted to do it, I wanted it even more. There was hardly a guy I didn’t want to fuck. Long, short, thin or thick, size didn’t matter. Endurance mattered. Larry was the winner in that category. He had a slightly curved medium size cock, but he knew how to use it. One night he didn’t take me home until I had three orgasms. Larry said he made a promise to himself not to cum until a girl had at least two orgasms. He said it was worth the wait because when he shoots his wad, a girl wouldn’t be disappointed.

I was never disappointed with Larry, and I absolutely craved sex with him, the more the better.

There was a party at one of the kid’s homes and as usual, everyone was drinking and smoking pot. A guy by the name of Pablo took me to a bedroom upstairs and we had a good time together. My first boyfriend, Jordy, saw me leave the room with Pablo and grabbed me on the way downstairs. He took me back upstairs to the bedroom.

“Okay, whore, now it’s my turn. You didn’t give me what I wanted last year but I’m gonna get it now.”

I didn’t object and felt I owed him a good fuck. He got sloppy seconds, of course, and I did what he wanted: cowgirl, doggie, and missionary. He came really hard. Cum never stopped pouring out of me. I suppose that’s what happens when a girl has two creampies in the same night.

Graduation was whore night. That’s what we called it afterward. There were four couples. Jordy and Larry were two of the guys. I don’t remember the other two. Julia and I were there along with Karen and Candy, who we called Clitorissa, for her enlarged C-spot when she got excited.

Before we left for the hotel, the four of us girls agreed that it didn’t matter who we fucked. We just wanted to have a good time. Candy brought four bottles of champagne, and one of the guys bought porn videos. We were on the second bottle of champagne when Larry put on a video. That got the guys horny and started touching us girls all over.

On the third bottle, all of us were tipsy and had lost most of our inhibition if we ever had it. Jordy said we needed to play the cock game. It was a simple game. The girls were blind folded and the boys, one by one, would have each girl take his cock in her mouth. The girl who could correctly identify the most cocks got to suck off the boy of her choice. Candy won by getting three out of four right and sucked off her date. He was so hard when she got through with him, all I could think of was to fuck him, and I did.

When we finished the last bottle of champagne, the party was an orgy. Julia got us going by sucking off all the boys in front of everyone. Then she did DP with two guys, one in her butt and the other in her pussy. I was with Larry and he broke his rule and came inside me after just a couple of minutes. Later I had Candy’s date and since he had already come twice, he lasted for what seemed to be an eternity. Lucky me!

I was enjoying sex like I was born to make men and boys happy. The thing is it makes me happy too. Although my friends always brag about how many orgasms they were having, I had learned there was more to a great night of sex than orgasms.

Of course, foreplay is exactly that, play. I like touching and being touched, kissed and sucked. That’s when my mind goes into second gear.

Fucking has a rhythm to it, back and forth, in and out, up and down.  I like to start slow, then pick up the tempo. Calvin, a guy I met on spring break in Fort Lauderdale, had this technique down perfectly. He started in slow motion with long slow strokes, then worked up to fast forward, bada-bing bada-boom, panting like a dog on a hot summer’s day while banging into me furiously until he exploded. And he sure could explode. I have no problem with guys banging hard into me and get a rush when I feel their pulsing cock and the warmth of cum flowing into me. Sure, if I have an orgasm or two, that’s a bonus.

But then there is the overlooked part of having good sex. It’s the afterglow I feel after having a good fuck. It’s like the hypnotic, soothing feeling when you are almost asleep and in a dream-like state.

******

I’m sure Mom and Luke talked about our fling. Anyway, that’s what she called it, a fling. For some reason, Mom wasn’t surprised that Luke and I had sex. I think she was just happy that I had a good first experience.

One night several weeks later, Mom said she was too tired to help ‘Uncle’ Ted work out his problems and suggested I ‘cuddle’ with him. He was one of Mom’s sleepover friends that I wrote about earlier.

I had always secretly wanted to go to bed with Ted. He was younger than most of her men and the handsomest. I waited for a half hour before “sneaking” into their bedroom.  I arrived just in time to watch Mom giving Ted a sensuous blowjob like I had seen her perform in the videos. I don’t know how she did it, but his entire cock disappeared down her throat. Ted wasn’t as big as Luke but a lot bigger than Jordy.  I thought it was like Goldilocks, one was too big, another too small but Ted’s cock was just right.

When they glanced over and saw me spying on them, Ted said, “Hello beautiful. Come over here and take off your nightgown. I needed no encouragement. Then he told Mom to go down on me to get me ready. I knew what he meant by ‘ready.’

She sucked my clit, making my pussy tingle with desire and turning me from a rational teenage girl into a horny lust filled woman. After Ted sucked my nipples erect, he kneeled behind Mom and fucked her from behind. He knew I was ready by my moans and gasping for air when he plowed into my sopping wet cunt. He didn’t last long and left a huge load with my pussy dripping with cum.

Mom left us saying she was tired, and we would have to 'cuddle' without her. When I woke up the next morning, Ted was gone, and Mom was in the kitchen fixing breakfast.

Mom asked, “Did you sleep well, April?”

“Like a log, Mom.” Of course, she didn’t mean ‘sleep’ like in dreams. Mom is good with euphemisms.

She said, “You obviously like sex, April. Ted thought you were a little inexperienced but au naturel sexy. Like most men, he liked your tight young pussy. And Luke mentioned that you met with Jerald at the studio. He asked me to tell you that Mick and he are hoping you will call. You’re eighteen and school is over. Maybe it is time for you to get a job.

I told her what I thought about Jerald and that I had met Mick. She said Mick was a rising star although she had never done a film with him. Mom said if I was to be a porn model, always insist on having a star as a partner. That was why she liked filming with Luke. Obviously, she was encouraging me to get into the porn business.

“Mom, Luke showed me a few of your videos. You were great! You should still be doing it instead of sleeping with my ‘uncles’ when Dad is away.”

“Okay, let’s get something straight, Honey. Now you know I did porn, and you know I’ve been having sex with men you call ‘uncles.’ But with your dad away so often, I get lonely and sometimes I get horny. Women my age still want sex. Those men I sleep with are old friends. They don’t mind renewing our past and they flatter me by saying that I haven’t lost it.  It’s a real boost to my ego when they tell me I’m sexy and still good in bed. Occasionally, they give me presents like jewelry. Ted gave me money to buy you a graduation present. Sometimes I get a birthday present or money for the car you drive. Sometimes I tell them we’re a little short on cash. So, you see, we both benefit.

“There is one more thing you should know now that we are having this talk. Grandma didn’t fall and have an operation. I was in Florida doing a MILF video. My old friend Buster Simmons needed an experienced woman my age to do a few scenes as a mother teaching her son the facts of life. I couldn’t pass up the money and my co-star was twenty-four, although he looked more like your age. I haven’t had sex with a guy that young since I was in my twenties. It was wonderful to get back into performing in front of the camera again.”

So, you made up the story about grandma. Did you make up the story about forgetting that Luke was here?”

“Not exactly.”

“What you mean is you wanted me to meet Luke and for me to fuck him. You know, like you said on the phone, you wanted me to be hospitable.”

“No, April, that’s not right. I wanted him to fuck you.”

“There’s a difference?”

“Yes, but only a minor difference.”

 “Mom,” I said, exasperated, “I was a virgin!”

“I wasn’t sure about that. What I was sure about was that you needed to experience great sex, not with young boys who get off at the expense of young girls like you. Look, the timing was perfect because I had a photo-shoot in Florida.”

“But why Luke?”

For one, he is the most compassionate man I know. Secondly, he was available. And finally, he owed me a favor.”

“What kind of favor?”

“Luke’s brother needed a date for a special occasion.”

“What kind of occasion?”

“A bachelor party.”

“Women go to bachelor parties?”

“Yes, at least at this bachelor party.”
“Why?”

“The bachelor’s name was Donna.”

“Oh,” I said and dropped the matter.

I couldn’t sleep that night thinking about what Mom had told me. Her life wasn’t so bad after all. With Mom’s encouragement, I called Jerald and set up an appointment. It went well.

I wore as little as possible, no panties, no bra. Mom said they would likely want nude pictures of me, and they don’t like underwear imprints showing. As it happened, they didn’t need me to model nude. Luke showed them a few pictures he took of me that were called. “Before and After.” They just wanted a short cameo of me “During” by giving a blowjob and a quick fuck.

I was nervous, of course, when I took off my clothes in front of the camera crew. Jerald told me to sit on the couch and play with myself until my partner arrived. I hoped it would be Mick.

In a few minutes, a stark-naked man walked up to me. I couldn’t believe it. He was my mom’s friend Ted! That was a good thing because seeing someone I knew settled me down. Ted has a nice cock and used it ‘responsibly,’ Mom’s way of saying, he used it the way a woman likes it.

I started with a blowjob as Jerald had asked and tried to remember how Mom did it. I got Ted really stiff, and Jerald said he had never seen Ted so hard with other women. By then, I was better at giving deep throat and had Ted all the way down. Without being asked, Ted went down on me, making me wet and ready, as he called it.

This was to be an audition, not a full-length feature film, so although I didn’t cum. Ted made short work of it for himself. The camera crew shined the lights on my oozing pussy, getting a closeup of Ted’s cum dripping down my slit. Jerald said cut and the camera crew left, along with Ted. Jerald said to get dressed, and that I was okay, but needed some tweaking.

After I had talked with Luke, I thought about being an actress. He said I had the looks for Hollywood. I only lacked one thing: talent. So, porn fit better for me since there wasn't much dialogue to learn. I did a lot of tweaking over the next year and worked with guys known for their endurance. Mom said I should call myself April Tuesday since I was born on a Tuesday.  By the time I turned twenty, April Tuesday had become a popular porn star.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments