Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was Memorial Day weekend of 1978. Kelly and I would graduate from high school in just a few days. I was camping with my family and our family’s good friends. Their oldest daughter, Rachel, was a year younger than me. The previous summer I had popped her cherry, with Kelly encouraging Rachel to have that happen. Kelly couldn’t come with us this particular weekend because she was stuck working at the grocery store deli. Big sales weekend and all.

Once all of us kids were in high school it became harder to get both families together, with young people being busy all of the time. In fact, since our first fuck I’d only seen Rachel once, at Christmas. Both families always got together for the holiday. We alternated back and forth and that year the party was at Rachel’s family’s house. Kelly was with us.

Years later I fully realized that Rachel had never been a fan of clothes. She always wore as little as she could. She was barefoot whenever possible. Everyone was a bit surprised that Rachel wore a dress for that Christmas. It was red and very pretty against her darker skin and black hair. She began the evening wearing pantyhose and shoes, but within an hour had removed both.

I, of course, was still infatuated with Rachel. She was one-quarter Native American but appeared to be three-quarters, at least. She was about five-and-a-half-feet tall with beautiful, luscious thick nearly-black hair that hung to the middle of her back. I knew her B-cup boobs were about as perfect of breasts that I had ever seen.

For one brief moment, it was just she and I sitting in the living room. She was sitting cross-legged on the couch. I was on a chair across from her. I was looking at her, but trying, oh so hard, to not stare and drool because she was making me oh so hard. She caught my eyes and flashed me a huge smile with the whitest teeth there ever were.

At the same time she lifted and then smoothed the bottom of her dress across her legs. As she lifted her dress she flashed me a glimpse of her black furry pussy. The smile on her face and the look in her eyes told me it was no mistake. My cock immediately became painfully stiff. Yet, nothing more could happen. We both pretended we were focused on the party.

She gave me an extra-strong hug as we left that evening. My cock swelled in an instant and she had to have felt it. God, I wanted her! Both of our mothers had crazy radar. They very much knew that Kelly and I were screwing like bunnies. I swear they could smell it on us. Had I so much as mentioned Rachel’s name or tried to meet up with her the moms would for sure have known and all hell would have broken loose. At least they had somehow made both Rachel and me believe that it would have.

So, thrilled that Rachel still apparently had the hots for me, yet pained that nothing could happen, she was still the focus of my jack-off sessions. Although, admittedly, there weren’t all that many. Kelly and, by then, Yvonne kept my nuts drained on a regular basis.

Friday evening of Memorial Day weekend we were all sitting around the campfire eating S’more’s, talking loudly over everyone else, laughing, and just having the kind of fun that had made both families best friends for many years. Rachel had a younger sister and I had two. The four of them ran as a pack. And it was also clear that they wouldn’t let Rachel out of the pack.

Rachel had dropped a couple of small subtle things. I could tell where she was headed because both could have given us the opportunity to be alone for a few minutes. Nothing doing. All four girls would do whatever it was together.

Saturday and Sunday pretty much sucked. Both were drizzly rainy all day. The girls hung out in their tent. I puttered around. It was bad enough missing Kelly. But zero chance with Rachel too? What was a young horn dog to do? It wasn’t the preferred solution, but I jacked off in the campground showers each afternoon. I had to take the pressure down because just looking at Rachel would cause me to get hard.

Thankfully the rain ended late on both afternoons and we enjoyed our meal and the campfire without getting soaked. Sunday evening Rachel challenged me to a swim across the lake. She was on her high school swim team. I was not on a team, but nonetheless a strong swimmer. The brilliance of it was that no one else could decide to jump in. We were the only two decent swimmers and, without question, the only two who could cross the lake.

On top of that, the adults thought it was pretty cool because Rachel was on a swim team, I had a big mouth, and this would be a great opportunity for a lowly girl to show me up. And it was all her idea! Rachel was brilliant!

There was a rock outcropping on the other side of the lake from the beach that folks would swim to. The rock gave you a way other than climbing a muddy embankment to get out of the lake. A deer path would take you a couple of hundred feet to the hiking trail that looped around the lake. We decided to swim across and take the path and trail back to the beach.

For the next ten hours, I fantasized about being with Rachel. By eight a.m. we were both up and ready to go. People still believed the bullshit about not being able to swim after eating so we sufficed with a couple of strips of bacon and her mom offered to drop us off at the beach.

Fuck of fucks! Rachel was wearing a red one-piece suit. Not from Baywatch, but of the same land. Her puffy nipple mounds were clearly visible and the brisk morning air had her small nipples rock hard. At least I thought it was the cool air?

We both slipped a pair of ‘shower thongs’ (today known as flip-flops) into the backs of our suits so we could walk the trail back. We splashed out into the water and began to swim. We both knew not to speak while on the lake. That hour of the day anything said on the water carried and could be heard by anyone near the shoreline. We both had huge smiles.

I believe her mom thought it was going to be a hell-bent-for-leather race. It was not. We were enjoying the swim. By the time were a fourth of the way across her mom drove back to camp.

lunaevaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lunaevaa

When we arrived at the other side of the lake, Rachel got out of the water first. That way she could say that she had beat me even though we never raced. We stood on the rock and I just stared at the beautiful Goddess before me. The water was quite cool as it was still early in the summer and rain on the small lake had dropped the water temp over the weekend. My nuts were hiding someplace up next to my kidneys.

We hugged, but knowing we were still visible to anyone around the lake, we headed up the trail. We had noticed a dark cloud coming over the lake while we were swimming. But the always wrong weatherman had said Monday was supposed to be sunny.

We found a secluded spot. I had learned the previous summer that Rachel knew how to suck cock. Nothing was said. She squatted in front of me pulling my trunks down with her. She sucked my shriveled and cold cock into her mouth which, relatively, felt like a furnace. I was in heaven!

The kind of cool thing about rain in a forest is that you hear it well before you feel it. We heard it. Rachel had been using her tongue to show my cock some love and it had responded by growing to its full six-inch length and it was throbbing.

Rachel stood and for the first time in our lives, we kissed. Within two seconds we were engaged in the embrace and tongue dance of lovers. She was moaning, I was moaning. There was a pent-up hunger between us that was base and carnal.

As the rain was nearing, I unhooked the halter strap at the base of her neck and she peeled the top of her suit down, pressing her perfect mounds into my chest. I reached down and gripped her tight and firm buns. She had the butt of an athlete. All muscle.

As the rain made its way down through the leaves and began to land on us, Rachel broke our kiss. “I love the rain. Make love to me.” We both peeled off our suits in an instant. I couldn’t help but notice that Rachel had trimmed down her wild pussy bush. Nothing fancy but it had met a pair of scissors and was ninety percent gone.

I posed Rachel to lean forward onto a large tree. She spread her legs and I wiped my cock through her slit a few times. She was wet without the lake or the rain. I easily slipped into her pussy. It was gently raining on us. Thankfully there was no lightning.

I leaned back and appreciated my view. Her slim brown back had trails of rain running off her sides and down to her butt. Her tiny, yet muscular, butt was the view that wet dreams were made of.

Having appreciated the gorgeousness of her backside, I hugged her tight from behind and used my hips to drive the machine. I was kissing her neck and rubbing my nose through her thick black hair. She turned her head to kiss me.

It was a feeling of love that was hard to describe then and still is today. We were so close in so many ways, yet were living very separate lives. I don’t know? It was just the most incredible feeling of something so much deeper than the sex.

Rachel broke our kiss and shook through an orgasm. For the first time, we conversed. “Do you even have a clue how badly I have wanted you? At Christmas, I wanted to drag you off to my room and make love to you all night long. If we couldn’t have found a way to be together this weekend I think I would have cried for a month.”

I expressed how incredibly close I felt to her. I acknowledged how brilliant her plan was that had landed us in that spot. Rachel pushed my chest back and we uncoupled. She put her hands around my neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. Rachel was very slim. Couldn’t have been over a buck ten, if that.

I held my cock out and she slipped down upon it. We stood and fucked as we talked. It was crazy. We were both overcome with the emotion of a physical manifestation of our pent-up feelings for each other. Then we decided to shut up and go back to kissing.

I was so unbelievably turned on. It came through in my thrusting. Rachel started to cum again. I was there with her. As she leaned into my shoulder and shook her way to the moon, my rocket launched a gallon of jizz into her. I was lost in the moment of our love...

 

Reality set in a few seconds later. I had just dumped a few billion sperm into a healthy seventeen-year-old. She saw the panic cross my face. “Don’t worry. I’m on the pill.” Apparently, it was my mom, knowing what Kelly and I were up to, that had caused her to suggest to Rachel’s mom putting her and her sister on the pill. In that conversation, I also found out that my mom had talked to Kelly’s mom and found relief knowing that Kelly was on the pill.

I slowly released Rachel to the ground. She squatted and released my load onto the forest floor and then peed. She suggested I do the same. So, I did. Typical girl. She just wanted to see me shake it at the end. Why is that so damn fascinating to women?

I picked up our suits and rung them out. The rain was starting to subside some. We shared the joy of putting back on cold, wet, swimsuits, and then hustled our asses, hand in hand, down the forest trail around the lake. By the time we got back to the beach, the sun was out and it was warming up quickly.

We both ran back into the water to clean any dirt or cum stains out of our suits. It was shortly after that when we saw Rachel’s mom drive into the parking lot. Yes, yes indeed, Rachel won the race. She beat the boy.

We both think back to that day. We are still both surprised at how overcome with emotion we both were that day. Yet to this day we have a deep, deep bond. We still don’t see each other very often, or, recently, even for anything fun. Five funerals in ten years. Yet, when we do see each other, it is as though we are immediately transported back to that moment in the rain in the forest and nothing has changed since.

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments