Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Learning Experience: Part 2 Of 2

"I never knew that learning could be so much fun!"

82
18 Comments 18
6.3k Views 6.3k
8.2k words 8.2k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you read part 1 first for the whole story of our intrepid teens, but also feel part 2 is sexy and slippery enough to be fun on its own. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Regardless, thanks for reading, and please drop me a note to let me know your thoughts!"

I stood there with sweaty palms and wiping them where my panties wrapped over my hips didn’t help much. Looking at Milo, I realized that his cock was slowly getting bigger and harder and not dangling down as much as it had been; it was even starting to lift and stick out. I found it very flattering that looking at my boobs was making him hard!

I was enjoying watching Milo grow and realized I was staring at his cock. I tore my eyes away and worked on slowly stripping my panties down my legs and off, then added them to my pile of clothes. When I straightened and turned, we all looked at each other. It was weird being there naked with them, but the fact that Kara and Milo were equally exposed – and that his growing arousal was so very visible – made it less uncomfortable. Still, I didn’t seem to know what to do with my hands, so I clasped them behind me. I was so wet that I was worried that it might start trickling down my legs!

Kara seemed to notice Milo’s growing condition, and she reached over and pushed it down with one finger before releasing it to suddenly bob up again. All three of us laughed at his sheepishly proud expression, and Kara said, “Milo is a very horny boy, as you can tell. I think he likes what he sees, don’t you?”

I nodded shyly, and he said, “Oh, I like what I see! Two sexy naked women, what guy wouldn’t like that?” He looked at Tammy. “Three would be even better…”

She hesitated, moving her hand up to her throat. I thought she might unbutton her blouse, but she didn’t, instead simply touching her neck before shaking her head no. Kara sighed and motioned me closer, cupping Milo’s dangling balls in one hand. “Go ahead, Rae, touch it.”

I reached out and softly stroked two fingers down the side of Milo’s long shaft; it was so warm and silky, yet so hard! I had fireworks going off inside of me like crazy, all the sensation centering low in my tummy and between my legs, and was beginning to wonder if I might have an orgasm without even being touched. I was almost quivering with arousal.

Kara smiled. “That’s it! Now wrap your hand around him. Stroke it, play with it, get used to how it feels – he won’t go off on you unexpectedly, will you, boy-toy?”

Milo laughed. “No, I won’t. I promise. Go ahead, Rae, don’t be afraid. It feels nice.” As I wrapped my fingers around him and slid my hand gently up and down his hard length, he said, “Mmm, yeah, like that. That feels great.”

He seemed huge in my hand, and incredibly hard beneath silky soft skin, and I could feel his cock throb and pulse. It felt amazing! I’d never measured Brad – never enough time to grab a ruler, I thought ruefully – but I’d estimated him at perhaps five inches long, which had seemed huge when contemplating it fitting inside of me. Milo was easily three inches longer, and much, much thicker. He filled my hand so that my longest fingers barely reached around to touch my thumb. I loved the way he felt in my hand, but could not imagine anything like that inside of me! I was starting to understand why the other girls talked about size so much…

I’d seen videos of girls sucking guys, and I wondered how that must feel and taste. My mouth watered as I thought about it, and I was strongly tempted to drop to my knees and try it, but that seemed beyond what we were there for. I didn’t do it, but I wondered, and in the meanwhile, his hard heat throbbing in my hand was making my heart race and my pussy drip.

Kara was watching, a small smile on her lips. “So, how does that feel?”

“Amazing, I love it! I also like that he didn’t come already.”

He grinned and did something that made him swell and strain in my hand. “I’m not that easy.”

“Mmm…” I looked down at it and then up at him. “I really like your cock!”

She and Milo laughed. I blushed. It was true, but embarrassing to have blurted it out. Kara rescued me. “Me too – cocks are great and his is very nice. Here, put your other hand under his balls.” She guided my hand to where hers had been and up to cup his heavy sack. That felt pretty amazing too, and when I squeezed and fondled them a little, Milo moaned. I stopped.

“Did I hurt you?”

“Oh, hell no. It feels great, don’t stop.”

I didn’t. I focused on the way they felt, two firm, egg-shaped orbs easily moving about inside of their soft, supple pouch, his hard, thick sex in my other hand. I’d died and gone to heaven! “Amazing…”

Tammy, who I’d almost forgotten was there, said, “Can I feel it too?”

Kara replied, “Sure – get naked and join us.”

Tammy crossed her arms in front of her, stubbornly shaking her head no. I don’t know why she was being so obstinate unless it all had to do with fooling around in front of – or even with – her sister as she’d said. I could understand where that might be too much, in which case I couldn’t blame her.

Kara said, “Then you should probably leave now.”

She looked like she was going to cry, so I tried. “C’mon, Tam! It feels amazing – he has an awesome cock! His balls are cool too, really big and sexy.”

Milo and Kara laughed at my enthusiasm as Tammy seemed to waver, but then she suddenly turned and left, slamming the door behind her.

Kara sighed. “Damn… I thought you had her.”

“Me too. I think it’s because you’re her sister. I know she wanted to join in – she’s at least as horny as I am.”

She considered that. “You’re probably right. Maybe, if this goes ok, I’ll let you two play with Milo tomorrow while I stay out of it.”

“Really?” That sounded great, but I was amazed she’d share her boyfriend with us – strictly for educational reasons, of course!

“Sure – if it’s ok with him…?”

Milo grinned and answered, “Oh, yeah, it’s perfectly ok with him – you know what a man slut he is.”

Kara laughed. “Yes, sweetheart, I do. I figured you wouldn’t object.”

“Always eager to help; educatin’ the young’uns is a valuable public service, right?”

“Very decent of you, and yes it is; education is important. C’mon, let’s go get comfortable on the bed and proceed with tonight’s lesson.”

I reluctantly released Milo’s various sexy parts, admiring the way his cock stood rigidly upright, long and thick, the tip of it trying to touch his navel. They’d laughed when I’d called it beautiful, but it was! I hated that Tam was missing it.

I said, “I’m amazed you haven’t come yet! Brad would have twice by now. How long does it take?”

He shrugged. “It depends on the situation, what we’re doing. There are things you could do to make me come very fast, and they’re fine in the right circumstances, but why rush? I can fuck for a long time when the occasion calls for it, easily half an hour, more sometimes.”

That boggled my mind. “A half-hour? No way!”

He smiled at me. “Honest. Longer, if we work it right. Kara has worked me for over an hour a few times when she wants to torture me.”

I looked at her, half-expecting her to say he was lying, but she nodded. “Sure. He loves it, despite what he says, and when I do finally allow him to come, he about explodes. Mondo huge orgasms that way, huh babe?”

Milo nodded. “Yeah, it’s amazing. Intense; about feels like I’m going to turn inside out. She loves to tease… but then, I do that to her too sometimes.”

“That sounds like fun! I’d like to try that too.”

Kara laughed. “You’ll have to sign up for the advanced class for that; this is about the basics, ‘Male Orgasm 101’. Should we get started?”

I could still almost feel the way Milo had swelled and pulsed in my hand. I don’t know about them, but I felt like we were already started! “I’m ready. What do you want me to do?”

She took charge. “Ok, Milo, you lay on the bed on your back. Spread your legs so that Rae can sit between them.” He did as instructed, not at all self-conscious about his man parts on full display. When he was finally lying down his erection hovered about an inch above his tummy, pulsing softly with his heartbeat, his perfect balls hung down between his legs, and everything looked like it needed to be touched.

She put her hand on my shoulder. “Rae, honey, you sit between his legs. You can either hook your legs out over his thighs or sit cross-legged, like Indian-style, you know; get comfortable. Scooch up where you can reach his junk easily.”

I realized immediately that either position was going to fully expose me to them, spreading me so they could see how wet and horny I was. I hesitated, but thought about how relaxed Milo was with his big erection sticking out and decided what the hell…  I sat down and stretched my legs out over his thighs. I saw him check me out – and I blushed - but he smiled and wiggled his eyebrows at me comically. I giggled, but I also realized immediately that his looking and smiling gave me a rush of pleasure – just what I needed; I was going to leave a wet spot on the bed for sure!

As he jammed a pillow behind his head so he could watch, I reached out and wrapped my right hand around his cock; god, it felt so good! Kara said, “Good girl – now take his balls in your other hand… yeah, like that. Now just play for a while, get used to how it feels; explore and enjoy.”

As Kara crawled onto the bed and sat down alongside with her legs folded, her shins touching me, I asked, “What should I do next… am I doing it right?”

She put one hand on my shoulder. “Sweetie, you’re doing fine. Most guys would be so happy that a cutie like you is fondling their junk that you really couldn’t do it wrong.”

I giggled, and Milo said, “That’s true. Can you feel how hard I am?” When I nodded, he said, “That means you’re doing great. It feels very nice, Rae.”

I continued to stroke his cock and play with his balls, and soon realized that he was making small, subtle movements and sounds that told me how much he was enjoying the different ways I touched him. I think he was doing it on purpose, but part of it may have just been natural, Milo just unconsciously expressing his pleasure. It was making me hornier… everything seemed to be making me hornier!

After several minutes of me enjoying myself, he moaned; I said, “Are you going to come?”

He grinned. “Oh, absolutely, but not for a while yet. Don’t worry, okay?”

“If you’re sure.”

“I’m sure. I’ll tell you if I get close.”

Kara had begun lightly stroking my back, and now she said, “I know this started as a way to show you how to deal with your guy’s hair trigger, but we have to get Milo to that point to demonstrate, so let’s kill two birds with one stone and show you some good handjob moves at the same time, ok?”

I shrugged. “Sure!” I was so enjoying playing with him that I was not going to object to that!

Kara said, “Ok, first, that pinch thing I told you about as one way to possibly stop that premature thing, just in case Milo gets carried away; here, you do it like this.” She stretched out her hand and took Milo’s cock right at the base, between her thumb and two fingers, and squeezed, compressing him between her fingers. It looked painful, but when I asked him he said it wasn’t. She let go and said, “Now you try it.”

I did what she’d done, amazed at the way I could feel his thick shaft throb against my fingers. Kara said, “Harder!”

I squeezed harder, almost flattening his thickness between my fingers, and looked at him. “Am I hurting you?”

“Not at all. A cock is a pretty tough organ, really – but that would do it if I was getting close, that would stop me, and you’d hold it until Brad says he’s ok. Then you let go and don’t touch until he says he’s got it under control. Sound like it’s doable?”

“Sure! That was easy… if I can get it out of his pants in time.”

They laughed as she replied, “Yeah, you will have to accomplish that. It might be a second-time thing at first, but he’ll get better if you work at it. Milo was probably like that at first too, weren’t you?”

He smiled. It was so easy and relaxed talking and doing this stuff with them that I’d almost forgotten we were all naked. I was starting to find myself very at ease with them! He said, “I was pretty bad, but not that bad. We always got it out of my pants in time; well, sometimes she intentionally made me come in my pants when we were out in public. Fun girl, Brandy…”

Kara interrupted. “But the point is, Milo had that problem too, and now he’s a total stud. Practice and patience – think of your Brad as a project and about all the good you’ll be doing for whoever he ends up with… assuming it’s not you.”

“I don’t think of us that way, like a ‘love’ thing. I’m sure we’ll both date others. I hope, anyway…”

She laughed. “Oh, sweetie, you will if you want to. Experience different guys. You’re a sexy little cutie – and you make sure my sister does too, ok?”

I nodded. “Sure.” I was fondling Milo the whole time and was still amazed at the fact that he was staying stubbornly and beautifully big and hard, with no wet, dramatic happenings. I could get used to this!

Kara watched for a minute or so, then said, “Ok, next handjob lesson: ‘The Importance of Lube.’ You know lubes?”

“Um, I guess.”

“Water-based, like KY and stuff, best for sex and a must for toys or condoms. Oils will damage those. Lotions are next, but they’re smelly and messy and some might cause irritation. Let the guys use them on themselves and you steer clear. We’ll use baby oil tonight since we’re doing just a handjob because it won’t evaporate like KY.”

Milo chipped in, “Never, ever use Vaseline. It destroys rubber, like condoms and stuff, and I had a girl use it for a handjob on me once. I came three more times in the shower trying to wash that shit off!”

I giggled, but Kara just rolled her eyes. “Old joke – but seriously, it’s good if you’re going to shove your fingers in his ass, otherwise no.”

When I stared, he said, “Hey, don’t knock it til you’ve tried it. It feels great and can speed things along... not that you need that just yet!”

“Wow. I have a lot to learn.”

“You do, and you will. Here.” She handed me a small bottle of baby oil. “Drizzle some over his cock and balls and put some on your hands. You’ll love how he feels with this on him, and so will he.”

I did, then handed it back to her and rubbed the oil all over him. Kara was right; it felt incredibly good to rub my hands over his oil-slick parts… sensual, I think is the word, the way he slid through my hand. I loved it, and the oil shimmering in the light made his beautiful penis look even bigger and better. I wanted to do things with it that I didn’t even know how to do!

I released him and just looked, admiring the way his cock strained and shone, impressively big and hard and veiny as it stretched for his navel. I breathed, “God, it’s so perfect!”

Kara laughed. “Yes, it is, isn’t it? Want a picture? Milo is ok with that.” I looked up at him, and he smiled and nodded.

“Really? Yes, very much!” I realized that my phone was out in the other room with Tammy, and said so.

Kara slid off the bed. “No worries, I’ll get it.” She padded naked to the door, looking killer sexy and sleek. She was born to be an exotic dancer, I think – it would have been a shame for others not to see that great body!

When she returned with the camera she said, “Since you’re all greasy, I’ll do the honors. Do you want just him, or do you want it with your hands on him?”

“Can we do both?”

He laughed, and they both said yes, of course. So she did, snapping several pictures of his cock from various angles and more with my hands stroking it and squeezing his balls. To my continuing amazement, he hadn’t come yet, even though I felt like I might at any moment! When she finished, she messed with my phone for a minute and I asked what she was doing.

“Sending a couple of those to my sister so she sees what she’s missing.”

“Was she all right?”

“Pouting still – and horny, no doubt.” She hit ‘send’, and said, “There, that should help.”

A moment later we heard a wail from the other room, and we all laughed. I half expected Tam to come rushing in, but she didn’t. As I went back to my lesson enjoying Milo, Kara got back onto the bed, this time snuggling in behind me and spreading her long legs around me and over Milo’s thighs so that I was between the two of them – and between her legs. When she leaned forward to run her hands down my arms, I could feel her warm, firm breasts pressed against my back; I could even feel her hard nipples on my skin, and I shivered with arousal.

“Are you cold?”

“No, but I’m dying of hornies! You feel so nice.”

“Good girl! You’re getting into this.” She slowly slid her hands back up my arms, and then around me to hold my breasts. I was surprised, but it felt nice, and when she stroked my stiff nipples, I moaned.

“Feel good?”

“Ohhh… it feels so good!”

“How about if I do this?” She gently pinched them and the sensation somehow went straight to my pussy. My hips thrust forward all on their own, even though there was nothing to thrust onto.

“Oh god, Kara!”

She laughed. “Nice, huh? How about this?” She cupped my breasts and strummed my nipples rapidly with her thumbs, and I knew I was going to have an orgasm. My hips had a mind of their own and went into a fucking motion that must be pure instinct. Or impure instinct.

“Ohhh… oh god, oh, you’re going to make me…!” And then I did. I came, right there in front of them with his cock throbbing in my hand, Kara’s boobs against my back, and her fingers playing me like a banjo. It was a wonderful, thrilling, whole-body orgasm just from her playing with my nipples, which was astonishing, and I didn’t want it to ever end.

When it finally did, I realized I had my eyes closed. I opened them slowly to find Milo staring into them. He’d just watched me have a major orgasm! “Oh, that’s embarrassing.”

He smiled. “Really? Why?”

“Because… you watched me do that.”

“I did. It was beautiful to see. You look beautiful when you come.” Kara was still holding me, gently squeezing my breasts. I took a deep breath and blew it out, and I knew I was blushing. Maybe it didn’t show with the sex flush I probably had. It had sure felt good though! He went on, “I almost came when you did. Very hot, I loved it.”

I looked at his cock, which was glistening with oil and extremely hard. There was a drop of clear fluid at its tip and a thin stream trickling down onto my hand. “You’re leaking. Brad does that a lot, he’s always sticky when I touch it, and then he comes.”

“It’s usually a sign a guy is getting close, but I’m ok. No worries.”

Kara put her chin on my shoulder and looked at Milo’s cock, then released my right boob and reached out, gathering the shimmering fluid from his cock on one finger. She brought it to my mouth and when she touched my lips I opened them and sucked her finger. Slippery, warm, a little bit salty but not much taste. Lots of tingles in my pussy, though!

Kara whispered in my ear, “Good, huh? Have you ever sucked Brad’s cock?” I shook my head no. “We should have let you try that before we put the oil on Milo. You’d like it – so would he.”

I said, “You made me come.”

“I know. Nice, huh? I enjoyed it, and now my pussy is all wet.”

“Really?”

“Oh yes. Arousal like that is contagious.” She had left the hand with the cum-slick fingers on my arm, and now she slid it down my side and around me, to my tummy and down between my widespread legs. She slid her fingers between my hot, wet pussy lips, and I gasped. She laughed. “You’re positively dripping, sweetie! Horny girl… you sure won’t need any lube if you always get this wet.” She kept touching me, and I was going to come again.

I was squeezing and fondling Milo’s balls like crazy, my other hand furiously wanking his cock up and down, and Kara pushed two fingers into me! I was just about to explode into another orgasm when she pulled her hand away. I gasped with disappointment, but she held her hand out to Milo, and he leaned forward and sucked her fingers into his mouth. He stared into my eyes as he sucked my juices from her fingers, making a big show of it and keeping me simmering on the precipice. When she pulled her hand from his mouth, he smiled at me and licked his lips, which only sent more tremors through me.

Kara again moved her hand down and touched me, bringing me almost to orgasm before suddenly quitting, this time bringing her fingers to her lips to taste me and making “Mmm!” sounds. I was so frustrated, so close to coming that I was ready to cry, but both of them tasting me – and expressing pleasure over it – was somehow very exhilarating.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

Milo was still leaking, his clear fluid turning milky as it mixed with the oil on his cock. When Kara again began to play with my pussy, I wondered how long she was going to torture me. I felt like I was strung tight as a bow string, and her caressing my neck with her wet lips only made it worse. She whispered in my ear, “You have a very tight, wet little pussy, Rae, and your clit is very hard. Do you need to come now?”

“Oh god, please! Please, Kara!” I heard myself begging her but I didn’t care. I needed it!

She started rapidly flicking my clit with her fingers, and I came. I cried out and pushed myself against her fingers. I think I gushed, and I know I was crushing Milo’s balls and cock, squeezing too hard, but he only groaned, not telling me to stop. I came and came, and Kara played me like the artist she is. When I finally begged her to stop, she brought her dripping fingers to my lips, and I sucked them clean, eager to taste myself!

As I came back to earth, I felt her kiss my neck and then my ear. She whispered, “Do you feel better now?”

“Oh my god, that was amazing! Thank you… should I do you now?”

She laughed. “I’d love that, but I was just taking the edge off for you so you could focus on your lesson. Better now?”

Surprisingly, I was! I was still very horny, but I was more interested in making Milo come and no longer squirming with arousal. That they had both tasted me and seen me come and seemed to have enjoyed it, made me feel good. Proud, even.

I nodded. “Yeah, that was great. Now let’s make Milo come, okay?”

“That’s the spirit. Ok, let me show you some things.” She stretched forward, her breasts tight to my back, and put her hands over mine, guiding me. “Use just your fingertips to feel the head of his cock.” I did, and she said, “Feels different from the shaft, huh? More spongy and rubbery… it’s also the most sensitive part. If you want a guy to last, stroke the shaft and avoid touching the head too much. If you want to hurry him up, do this…”

She wrapped my fingers over the big, firm purple head of his cock, and together we squeezed and massaged it, and he groaned. “Yeah, that will do it. Fuck that feels intense! Rae, if you just want to play and drive a guy crazy, do both – rub the head and the shaft. Best of both worlds.”

With Kara still guiding me we did that, sliding our fingers down his shaft and then up over the head and back down again. We played with him for a while, until he was practically squirming, and I was truly starting to understand how odd Brad’s quick releases were. When he moaned, Kara cautioned him, “Don’t forget to tell us if you get too close! You sometimes lose track when you’re like this, but it’s important.”

He gasped. “I will… I’m ok. Uh, no… fuck, better stop for a second!”

She pulled my hands off him and we sat and watched his cock swell and strain, flexing with his efforts to control himself. It was amazing! When he seemed to get it under control, he said, “Sorry, that was close! Seeing you come must have affected me more than I realized, girl.” He blew out a big breath. “Ok, I’m good to go.”

Kara scolded him. “You almost embarrassed yourself and spoiled the lesson! You sure you’re ok?”

“Yeah, I’m good.”

She said to me, “That’s the basics of the start/stop method for a guy learning to control it. When you’re practicing it, he has to tell you when to stop, and you have to stop immediately, but eventually, you’ll recognize the signs – might be different with different guys though. If you’re fucking, he has to stop when he feels it getting close, but then you can’t keep thrusting on him. You have to hold very still until he gets control – and try not to squeeze.”

“I’m not sure I could do that, just stop and not squeeze.”

They both laughed. “Well, then he should pull out and not stick it back in until he settles down. Most guys can do that several times if they learn how, and it’s a good way for him to get better at lasting longer.”

“Ok, I’ll remember.”

Kara said, “Good girl,” and kissed my neck, then continued, “Now let’s try another move that’s guaranteed to turn a guy into a human Vesuvius.”

I didn’t mention that such ability would be wasted on Brad; he was more unpredictable and unstable than the original Vesuvius had been! We were working on Milo, though, and getting him close to his climax was vital for the lesson. She wrapped both of my hands around Milo’s eager penis, thumbs pointing up.

“First, tease his opening, that little slit there.” I stroked my thumb across it, opening it up slightly. “Yeah, like that. Most guys love it, some don’t, but it’s best done using your tongue. No guy complains about that! Unfortunately, for now, it’s fingers because that oil doesn’t taste very good. Trust me.”

I played with his little slit some more, and he groaned. Kara gave me further instruction. “Ok, see that area underneath, right below where you’re touching – that little V-shaped area under the tip and that little web of skin?”

I nodded, and she told me to stroke it, to make little circles right there with my thumbs. I did, and I felt him further stiffen and strain in my hands. In just a few seconds, he gasped and said, “Fuck… stop, stop. Goddamn!”

I quickly released him and pulled back, and his cock twitched and bobbed, rock-hard and rigid. A tiny bit of liquid escaped the tip, sort of milky-colored this time, and Kara laughed. “Almost lost it, didn’t you, stud?”

He said, “Fuck!” and she laughed again, then scooped up his bit of creamy cum and fed it to me. I sucked at her fingers like a calf at a teat, eager to feel and taste him. I don’t know how it happened, but his slipperiness and taste in my mouth felt like it turned my insides into jelly, and I wanted more.

She said, “That’s a good area for really turning him on and making his orgasm very powerful. It’s called… fuck, Milo, what’s that called again?”

He laughed. “It’s the frenulum. Why can you never remember that?”

Kara snorted. “Mr. Biology. Anyhow, call it whatever you want, that little area right below his dickhead is a very sensitive spot. You’ll make guys crazy if you remember that. The taint is another good one, and that’s next on our tour.”

“I do know what that is, ‘cause we have one too. That other little webby thing is very cool though.”

I started to reach for him, to play with it some more, but he said, “Wait! I need a few more seconds.”

I waited, but all I wanted to do was lean forward, take him in my mouth, and feel him fill it with his amazing cum. I think I would have had another orgasm if I’d done that!

When he finally gave us the go-ahead again, Kara told me we were going to do something more advanced. While I stroked his cock, being sure to hit that little special area with my thumb, she took my other hand and, holding it in hers, slid it under his balls. She pressed my fingers tight against his taint, and I was surprised that I could still feel his hardness and the way his cock strained when he tightened up.

Milo’s breathing was getting kind of fast and shuddery, and he said, “Oh fuck… I’m not going to be able to take much of that!”

Kara laughed. “I know, babe. Ok, this time when he says stop, do the pinch thing on him. Do you remember?”

I did and changed my grip on his cock to show her. She adjusted my fingers a bit lower, right where his balls and shaft meet, said, “Like that, right there,” and then told me to continue what I’d been doing. I eagerly did, because I loved it. His slippery, hard cock in my hand, his balls resting in my palm, and my fingers stroking the hardness of his taint, which I realized was part of his cock that extended inside of him… If Kara hadn’t already made me come twice, I’d be dying! As it was, I needed to come again very badly.

I enjoyed rubbing my fingers up over the spongy head of his cock – especially that little split ‘V’ area and around the flared rim – and he was leaking like crazy. He was also thrusting forward against my fingers behind his balls so that my fingers were almost going into his ass as if he wanted me to!

I let my middle finger barely tease his opening and he gasped, “Oh fuck, stop, stop! God!”

I quickly gripped the base of his cock as Kara had shown me and squeezed, releasing his balls and pulling my other hand away at the same time. Milo had his eyes squeezed shut and was making low, grunting noises in the back of his throat as his cock swelled and flexed in my hand, jerking back and forth. The veins along his length were sticking out, and the head of it was very purple.

On one pulse of his cock, a small amount of pearly white cum squeezed through. It formed a big bead at the tip, and just as it started to slide down I leaned forward and licked it away. Kara laughed. I don’t know why I did it, just instinct, I guess, but I’d been wanting to for a while! I spread it in my mouth, coating my tongue, curious about what it would be like.

The first thing I noticed was that it made my nipples ache and my pussy tingle and gush, but that was all mental, I’m sure. In my mouth, it felt slippery and creamy, and tasted slightly salty but citrusy tart, like a lime or maybe a grapefruit. It was different than anything I’d ever had and hard to describe, but I knew I’d always crave more!

I was still squeezing the base of his cock for dear life, and I could feel the straining pulses slowly let up and stop. I was watching his face, and when he opened his eyes and nodded I released him. Some more of his sperm oozed out, and I licked it away again.

Kara laughed. “You’re a natural, Rae. We’ll turn you into a good little cum slut.”

I giggled. “I like it!” I asked Milo, “Did you have an orgasm?”

He grinned. “Technically, I guess not, but I think I did. It sure feels like one when Kara does that to me too.”

Kara kissed my neck again and whispered in my ear, “Poor baby. Do you think we’ve tortured him enough?” I nodded. She went on, “Do you think you’ve learned anything useful?”

“Oh yes! Well, I hope, anyway, if Brad can hold it long enough for me to try this stuff.”

“He will, just be patient – and remember, second time around is good, he’ll last long enough for you to employ your new skills. For now, should we see if we can make Boy-toy lose his shit?”

I knew she meant to make him come, and I eagerly agreed. I went right back to doing what had almost made him come already, one hand on his cock, teasing the head and stroking his little web and the other cupping his swollen balls and stroking his taint. Kara laid one hand on his thigh and used her thumb to stroke the thick ridge on the underside base of his cock right where it met his sack. She slid her other underneath mine and squeezed my hand around his testicles, pressing my fingers firmly to the hardness of his taint.

As we stroked that area and his cock throbbed in my hand, he again thrust his hips forward, as if urging me to tickle his asshole. I did, lightly stroking it, and he groaned. Kara very softly whispered, “Stick a finger in him.”

I glanced sideways at her and she nodded, then she pushed my hand further under him and pressed my fingers up into his opening. I felt him shudder as my oily middle finger slipped into him. That felt awkward, so I added my index finger and he groaned and pushed himself onto my hand, my fingers slipping deeply into him, and then he came.

I felt his cock flex in my hand at the same time his asshole squeezed tight on my fingers. The second time it did that a huge geyser of white cream erupted from him, shooting up into the air. As it splattered down like rain, all over us, a second burst, perhaps larger than the first, went airborne. Kara was laughing as she pushed on my hand, fucking Milo’s ass with my fingers as he continued to come. I tugged him madly, my heart pounding and my pussy pulsing in time with him, intensely aroused by the power and magnificence of his orgasm!

We had cum everywhere and it kept spurting out, his cock jerking and spasming. It was on him, on my hands and arms, on my breasts and face and in my hair, on the bed… I wouldn’t have been surprised if there was some on the ceiling, but unlike when Brad did it in the car and the mess was an unmitigated disaster, here, in this situation, it was glorious, erotic and arousing and so utterly masculine. I didn’t want it to end, but of course, it did.

It had slowed to just a few gentle pulses oozing out of him and sliding down over my fingers when he opened his eyes and looked at me. He took a deep breath, blew it out, and I felt his body go slack. He looked around, smiled, and said, “We made quite a mess, huh?”

I giggled. “One of us did.”

 “Hey! Your fault - and I loved it. See, that’s what happens when you tease a guy and keep bringing him right to the edge and then stopping; when he finally comes, it’s memorable. Huge.”

“I know I’ll always remember it. That was fun!”

Kara grinned. “I told you that when we finally let him come it would be a major event.”

It took me a moment, my nostrils flaring, to realize that the unique scent I’d detected was his cum. Maybe in some circumstances, I wouldn’t find the scent pleasant, but right now it was delicious and seductive… pheromones or something, perhaps. I closed my eyes and inhaled his manly scent, which sent little shocks all through me. I was still stroking his spent cock, and realized my fingers were still inside of him.

“Um…” I wiggled my fingers, making him groan.

He squeezed them before he said. “Yeah, once you’re done there’s no subtle, graceful way to take your fingers out of someone’s asshole, is there? Everyone knows what you’ve done.”

We all laughed because it was true! He said, “You can leave them for a while if you want, or just slide out real slow and easy. Don’t make me pop like a champagne cork; that would be embarrassing.”

I grinned as I backed out very slowly, and he gasped as my fingers slipped free. He warned me, “Not all guys are going to be interested in that, but I love it. For those that do, though, it’s always going to bring things to a much quicker conclusion.”

“Not a talent I need just yet, but I loved that you enjoyed it.” They laughed. I was still softly stroking his cock, which was growing softer and floppier in my hands, although still very big. After a moment, he gasped and put his hand over mine, holding it still.

“A guy’s cock can be very sensitive right after he comes. Good time to be gentle or lay off for a while.”

“Oh. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s fine.”

Kara reached in. “Except for one last thing.” She seized his cock, kind of floppy now, and milked it like you would a cow. As she moved her hand up, he groaned as a big dollop of white squeezed out of him, and she looked at me and said, “Take your prize, you earned it.”

I eagerly leaned forward and lapped it up, right off his cock, and as before it sent a warm current of shivers through me. I moved it around in my mouth before swallowing, enjoying the feel and flavor. Once I’d swallowed, I said, “Yum! Some girls say they won’t let a guy come in their mouth. That’s just crazy!”

Kara smiled. “You’re going to be so good at this! One thing though, guys taste different so it won’t always be as sweet as Milo’s. Smokers are the worst; I never let a smoker come in my mouth.”

Milo grinned. “Yeah, that’s me, naturally sweet. Rae, hon’, are you still horny?”

I blushed yet again. I was amazed I still could! “Yes, very, and tasting your cum only made it worse.”

“Oh, well then, here; enjoy!” He scraped cum from my left breast and fed it to me, and I sucked on his finger. He watched me suck and swallow before he said, “Fuck. Kara is right, you’re a natural. I was going to offer to show you something that your boyfriend could do after he shoots his wad, while he’s waiting to try again. Another lesson, this one for your benefit.”

“Ok, cool! What should I do?”

“Come up here and kneel over me.”

I did, moving around so I could crawl across and straddle him. He told me he meant the other way, with my back toward him, so I turned, very aware of the fact that he could look up, right between my legs. I’d gotten comfortable being naked with them, but this was a whole new level!

It didn’t help when he said, “Nice view from here – cute ass and perfect pussy!”

I blushed, as usual. I was searching for a clever answer when he reached up, grabbed my hips, and pulled me down, directly onto his face! I felt his tongue on me, spreading my lips, and my brilliant answer turned into, “Ooohh!” Very clever girl, me…

I felt him push his tongue into me and then again lick at my lips and my clit. Bizarre as it was sitting on Milo’s face, I was quickly becoming a fan. I moaned and I think I started to squirm, rubbing myself on his mouth – again, it must be an instinctive thing; it feels so good that you can’t help but respond!

Kara was watching, and she smiled. “Milo loves doing that, and he’s very talented. This is a truly great thing for you to teach Brad, it will help him enormously in life.”

I glanced at her and nodded; I couldn’t talk, I was about to have an orgasm and was biting my lower lip in concentration. When Kara kneeled beside me and began to stroke and pinch my hard, cum-slick nipples it tripped the switch, and I crashed into an intense orgasm, grinding my pussy into Milo’s face. I’d masturbated to orgasm many times, and Brad had fingered me to a few, but the things Kara and Milo did to me had raised it to a whole new level. All I could think was how incredible it made me feel – and how much I wanted more!

Luckily, they had the same idea and he kept right on going. I came again and again, his tongue abusing my most sensitive spots. I was making too much noise, but couldn’t help it – and didn’t care! I didn’t realize how wrapped up in the sensations I’d become until Kara stroked my face and I opened my eyes, only then becoming aware I’d closed them.

She said, “Look.” I looked where she’d indicated. Milo had become hugely hard again already, his gorgeous cock stiff and straining upward. She stroked it before saying, “He loves eating pussy, it always affects him like that. Any guy that enjoys making his lady happy should always have a hard-on when he’s eating your pussy.”

I liked that thought, that he was enjoying this nearly as much as I was and it had made him hard. I liked the idea so much that I came again. Kara stroked him as I came, and I watched. I was still in the midst of my orgasm when she swung a leg over him, her back to me, and reached down to hold him upright as she lowered herself onto him.

Her pussy was as perfect as the rest of her, and I stared as the fat head of his cock slowly opened her and he slid slowly between her wet, slippery lips and into her. She was leaning forward, ever the performer, making sure I got a good show and could take in every detail as she slowly slid down his cock, taking every last bit of Milo deep inside of her. I think the pure sensuality of it, done so slowly, is what made my orgasm seem to continue to thrum through me.

I’d had so many orgasms that I was getting sensitive – and tired – but they were both still going so I did too, moaning through another orgasm and soon another as I watched Kara ride up and down on Milo’s thick length, with him pushing his hips up to thrust into her. Soon I couldn’t take anymore, and I toppled sideways off of him. I lay there for a moment, gasping, trying to catch my breath and stop twitching, then I turned around and laid my head on his tummy where I could watch them fucking.

Hearing her sounds of pleasure and watching his cock slide in and out of her, her lips clinging as it moved out and her perfect butt tightening when she squeezed him, was intensely erotic. When he began to stroke my shoulders and my hair it was even more so, and when he groaned and thrust into her, announcing he was coming, I stared at the way his cock flexed and jerked as he pumped out his luscious cum. I reached out and touched where they were joined, feeling the slipperiness and the power of their orgasm and the heat… so much heat! I think I almost came along with them.

We lay that way for a while, quiet and struggling to recover, and when Kara finally rocked forward and his softening cock slipped free, I watched his white, creamy load leak out of her. I wanted to lick it from her, and to lick and suck his cock clean, to taste them and what their lovemaking had been like, but I didn’t. I was afraid at the time that they would think I was too weird, too nasty; later, I came to realize that they would have loved it and I regretted not having seized the moment.

After, I was sort of in a daze as I got dressed. They each kissed me – Kara with tongue – and I left with Tammy, who was in anguish over having missed out. She’d heard our sounds and was crazy horny, but still adamant about not taking part in something involving her sister. When I told her of Kara’s offer to let us play with Milo the following day, Sunday, she brightened considerably and started asking me a lot of questions.

We did, too, on Sunday, and it was equally fun. I felt like the experienced one then, lording my new knowledge over Tam, but she didn’t care. She was too enthralled with Milo’s cock. Neither of us fucked him – we all agreed that we should lose our virginity to someone we cared about as more than just a hookup, a “learning experience”, and besides, Kara wouldn’t let us. She reserved fucking Milo for herself, and he (and we) obeyed her wishes.

But all of that would be a whole different story…

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments