Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Stephanie returned with our food and the check, I handed her cash and told her, "Keep the change. You're a great waitress!"

As we stood, Christina smoothed out her dress before saying, "We're in the red extra-cab Silverado parked out front. Please hurry!"

We made our way outside. Once Christina hopped into the truck, she pulled off her dress. When I got into the driver's seat, she lowered my pants and started to ride me. We kissed hungrily as my hands wandered her magnificent body. After a bit of roaming, I focused my hands on her rock-hard nipples.

While we were busy pleasing each other, Stephanie opened the passenger door and jumped in next to Christina. After a minute of voyeurism, she let her hands caress Christina's back and buttocks. The additional stimulation sent Christina over the moon as she flooded my crotch with her juices.

Our mouths never separated as she continued pumping me through her orgasm. But, when Stephanie slipped a finger into her pucker, Christina clamped hard on my cock and came again. That's when our mouths parted, and Stephanie moved in for a kiss. The girls kissed tentatively and gently while Christina sat on my cock and squeezed.

I leaned back to give them some room but kept up my manipulation of Christina's nipples. Christina moved one hand behind Stephanie's neck to pull her in tighter for their kisses. Meanwhile, her other hand popped the button on the top of her slacks and pushed down the zipper. From what I could see, Stephanie was hairless and pantiless down there.  

With access to her exposed box, Christina slipped her free hand inside and pushed in two fingers. Stephanie immediately wrapped her free hand around Christina's head as they mashed their lips together. Both of them were moaning loudly as Christina started to ride me once more. With about every possible erotic zone being stimulated, Christina was in an unending climax.

I didn't think the wet spot that was spreading across my cloth seat would ever dry. As that thought was passing through my mind, Stephanie started to shake from her oncoming peak. I was only seconds behind and spasmed violently into Christina's vagina. I think that my climax gave her one last big one before she finally collapsed against my chest.

We all were breathing hard but relaxed as Stephanie and I took turns kissing Christina. When I was finally settled, I started the truck and drove toward the hotel. Like before, Christina didn't leave my lap or get clothed until we were pulling into the parking space. Stepanie helped Christina with her dress as I got myself together. I grabbed the food, and we each took an arm and led Christina to the room.

We snuggled up close during the elevator ride and then walked the hallway with Christina removing her dress again. Once inside, I put the food away as Christina led Stephanie into the bedroom. When I walked in, Christina had Stephanie lying on her back while she removed her shoes and socks. As I undressed, Christina pulled off Stephanie's pants as Stephanie was removing her own shirt and bra.

With us all naked, Christina moved between Stephanie's legs and licked tenderly at her outer lips. I watched as she progressed and gave her time to enjoy her first taste of another's pussy. As she adjusted to fellating female genitalia, her hunger for it grew. It wasn't long before Christina was tongue-fucking Stephanie while wiggling her ass at me.

I took the hint and stuffed stuck my face between her slick cheeks and began to lap away. I started with long slow licks that began on her clit and ended at her pucker. Each time I crossed her rosebud, Christina shivered a little extra. After she brought Stephanie to a screaming, flailing climax, I concentrated on her backdoor.

As my tongue began to pierce Christina's willing ass, I saw her move to do the same to Stephanie. Stephanie's legs were already spread wide, but as Christina moved her tongue south, she pushed them back onto her chest. Both ladies started to moan as their anal canals were orally stimulated.

Christina mimicked my treatment of her on Stephanie. When I would pull out of her pucker to tickle her clit, she did the same to Stephanie. As I pushed a single digit into Christina's ass, she followed suit. The real test would be when I sank my cock fully into Christina's open vagina.  

Switching out a finger for a thumb, I then pressed my pole into her slick box until it was balls deep. Christina howled for a few moments and then pushed two fingers into Stephanie's puss to the hilt. Stephanie moaned loudly as they sank in and pulled Christina's face down to her clit. To keep things even, I began to tickle Christina's clit with my free fingers.

Both of them were moaning and swearing as the stimulation escalated. I watched as Stephanie climaxed all over Christina's face. With Stephanie having had hers, I began pumping both my cock and thumb in and out of Christina. Her orgasm enveloped her rapidly and entirely as her legs slowly gave way.

In the aftermath, I withdrew from Christina to let her catch her breath. As both of them slowly came around, Stephanie sat up and inquired, "Switch?"

Christina asked, "Do you want what I just had?"

"Yes, if it's okay with both of you."

Christina looked back at me and questioned, "What do you think?"

"I won't penetrate her if you don't want me to. I can just use my fingers. I know that penile insertion is a whole different level. What do you want, baby?"

Christina looked at me for a moment before responding, "I don't really have the right to deny you this because I have already had my fun with strangers. But, I would really rather that you didn't empty your seed into someone else. I'd like to keep that part of our sex life just between us because I'd really like to have kids someday."

"No problem, baby. I feel the same way. I'd rather not have kids out there with someone else."

"Now that we've got that worked out, do you mind if I eat your girl while you aggressively finger my holes?" Stephanie questioned.

We both looked at her for a minute before we laughed. While we were still chuckling, I grabbed Stephanie's hand and pulled her up to a kneeling position. I kissed Christina hungrily before pushing her down onto her back. Looking over to Stephanie, I said, "Get your face in there and enjoy that yummy snatch."

Stephanie dove in and lapped at Christina while I positioned her for the fingering of her life. But first, a little tasting of my own. I gave Stephanie the front to back treatment as well, from clit to rosebud. Her reaction was similar, except that she seemed to enjoy the clitoral titillation far more. With that in mind, I flipped onto my back and slid underneath her. Once in position, I pulled her down to my waiting tongue.

I flicked and licked, and as she began to shake, I sucked hard on her little nub until she exploded onto my face. I held her ass tightly as she bucked wildly. As she began to settle down, I lapped at her flowing nectar and claimed my reward.

With Stephanie's full weight lying on my head, I moved my hands under her hips and gently lifted. Once I was out from under her, I flipped over and tasted her pucker. She seemed to enjoy that too as her mouth went back to pleasing Christina. As my tongue slowly penetrated her back door, Stephanie moaned heartily into Christina's splayed puss.

Stephanie must have been concentrating hard on Christina because the sensual reverberations were reaching a fevered pitch. I continued my tonguing of her opening rosebud but didn't push any further. I wanted both of the ladies to enjoy Christina's oncoming climax.

And climax she did. Christina not only had her hands clutching Stephanie's head, but wrapped her legs around it as well. As she flopped around wildly, Christina never released Stephanie for a second. I'm sure that Stephanie would likely have whiplash from that experience, but probably wouldn't mind.

As Christina calmed, I slipped two fingers into Stephanie's box. I let my tongue plunge profoundly into her rectum as she opened up for me. Stephanie seemed to be enjoying her ride, so I added a third finger to her spreading vagina. That seemed to be her limit for the moment as I pounded away. With her rosebud well lubricated and open, I pushed two fingers in there as well.

I was alternating the penetrations as Stephanie barked, "Both at the same time!"

KylieDuarte
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieDuarte

Following her command, I began pushing both into her simultaneously. Stephanie had a death grip on Christina's thighs as she began to climax. Screaming in Christina's open pussy, Stephanie rode my pumping hands like a professional bull rider. Pounding her spread groin, back at me with a vengeance. I wasn't even moving my hands as she pushed back like she was riding two cocks as once.

When it finally hit, Stephanie's orgasm was one for the books. Every muscle in her body went rigid as she briefly looked like a bodybuilder flexing for the gold. Then, just as powerfully, she released a wave of vaginal fluids around my fully embedded fingers. Her contractions in both entrances squeezed my fingers so viselike that I heard the knuckles crack under strain.

Her vaginal and anal contractions went on for another minute or two before she passed out from the exertions. I eased my fingers from her as Christina, and I got out of the bed to let her rest.  

"What did you do to that poor girl?" Christina asked.

"Poor girl? She came so hard that she cracked the knuckles of every finger of mine inside of her. And besides that..." I let the comment die as I scooped up Christina and took her to the couch. I placed her on her back and spread her legs. Placing the head of my swollen, angry cock at her entrance, I plunged inside.

With the images of both women's climaxes in my head, I pounded Christina's slick hole until I felt that familiar feeling. Christina held me tightly as my cock swelled inside her and exploded. As my semen coated her insides, Christina shook from her own orgasm.  

I rolled her on top of me as we kissed and fondled each other until sleep overtook us.

*

We woke to the sun lighting up the room. We continued to kiss and cuddle as Christina slowly rode my morning wood. Our lovemaking was slow and tender as we both had quiet peaks. We stayed there for some time, whispering, 'I love you's' before our bodily needs demanded that we rise.

As she headed for the bathroom, I went to make coffee. There, leaning against the coffee pot, was an envelope addressed to both of us. While the coffee was brewing, Christina wandered in naked. She wrapped her arms around me while we kissed. When we heard the tell-tale signs of the coffee finishing, we turned to the pot.

Christina grabbed the pot and filled both of our mugs as I got the creamer from the fridge. She noticed the envelope and asked, "Did you see this, honey?"

"I did, but I wanted to wait for you to open it."

"It's addressed to both of us, so let's read it together."

"Okay, baby. Why don't you open it and read it to me? We can go out onto the balcony, and you can sit on my lap."

"That sounds nice," she commented as she led me out the sliding glass door.  

I took a seat and placed my coffee on the table before grasping her perfect hips and pulling her down onto me. We were both still nude and enjoyed looking down on the other beachgoers.

Once Christina settled in, she began to read, "Thank you so much! You allowed me to share in your remarkable love, if only for an evening. I will never forget you two for many reasons, but most importantly, for showing me loves true face. The sex was beyond comparison as you were my first threesome. My first anal penetration even though it was only fingers. And by far the best orgasms I've ever had in my life. Also, the first time I've ever passed out from a climax. If you are ever in the neighborhood again, definitely call me. Love, Stephanie!"

Christina turned to me with tears in her eyes and kissed me to keep from bawling. After she settled down, she continued, "Look at all the hugs and kisses she made. She also included her number and address."

Christina took the letter back inside then returned to lay back on me as we reclined and relaxed. After a while, she started to slowly wiggle on my lap. As I felt my pecker begin to rise, I brought my hands to her hardening nipples. I traced them lightly as they stiffened before dipping my fingers into her leaking slit. With her juices coating my fingers, I returned to her nipples to play.

"That wasn't nice," she purred as I flicked at her slick areolae. 

"What wasn't nice? Me fingering you or flicking your hard little teats?"

"When you put it that way, it sounds like I'm a bit ungrateful. But you know that you're teasing me."

"Oh, and you're not teasing me with your slow grind on my hard cock?"

"Okay, maybe, but you better make me cum soon, or I'll have to take things into my ass. And by things, I mean your stiff prick that's knocking at the door."

"Is your talk of pushing my cock into your tight little ass supposed to be some sort of threat? If so, please do because I'd love nothing more."

"You're not playing along very well. I guess it's just up to me now to bring about my own orgasm."

"Please, use me as needed," I countered just before she slid down me an turned to engulf my pole.

In between slobbers on my prick, Christina stated, "Don't you dare cum from this, or I will have to punish you severely." Just after making that statement, she swallowed me down to my sac. Then she pulled back off and added, "Did you hear me?"

My eyes were rolling back in my head with every plunge, and I was dangerously close to cumming. She knew what she was doing and moved off just in time. As my slick prick pulsed in rhythm to my heartbeat, Christina turned back around to lay back on me.

She knew when the feeling had past and began sliding her dampened pucker, up, and down my semen coated cock. Then in one quick motion, she lined it up perfectly and pushed it inside her rectum. I sucked in a deep breath as it passed through her anal ring. With me fully imbedded, she lay back on me again.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight while sucking on the nape of her neck. Christina began slowly humping me, pressing her splayed legs on the railing for leverage. I let my hands travel across her exposed body from her shoulders to her crotch. I finally settled on her left tit and her susceptible pussy.

My fingers flicked and twisted her aching nipples, switching from the left to the right, and back again. The other hand slipped up and down across her engorged lips and clit. One thing was sure, this girl had no shortage of vaginal lubrication. Even the occasional two-digit penetration went smooth as silk with her drooling snatch.

We'd never thought that even though there were dividers between them, all of the balconies were adjoined. It wouldn't be hard for either of our neighbors to lean forward a little and look around to see our fun. Christina was getting close as she rode my cock slowly but purposefully. It didn't help that I was now plunging three fingers into her open box.

As the sounds from her open mouth increased, I saw a head pop around the divider to the right. It was a man, and he stared openly for a moment until he saw that I noticed him. As he disappeared, I whispered into Christina's ear, "We have ourselves a voyeur to the right. He's hiding for the moment, but I'm sure that he'll be back."

"Please come back, Mr. Watcher!" Christina half-moaned as she started to climax.

As Christina's Juices sprayed across my thighs, he reappeared. Then a woman's face showed up as well. Their mouths were agape at the sight of Christina's cum squirting past my knuckle-deep digits. With her orgasm passing, Christina said, "Don't be shy. I like to be watched."  

The couple continued to stare as Christina slowly eased herself off of my still swollen cock. Once she was free, Christina flipped over and slid down until her lips were tracing my helmet. She teased, letting her tongue travel across my pulsing shaft and slowly lowered to my hairless balls.

As she slobbered all over my junk, I suggested, "I'm sure that our guests would like a better view of your sweet pussy and ass. Why don't you turn their way a little bit and spread your legs some more." Christina mumbled her agreement with my dick in her mouth and slowly turned her backside.

The woman was the first to speak, "You really do have a pretty little pussy. Would you mind if we came over and looked more closely"?

To be voyeuristically continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments