Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend With Dominant Women - 1: Meeting The Girls.

"Anna and Toni take charge."

25
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

It was the Friday evening train home. The train was packed full as usual, so I had to stand. It had been a busy week, but it was home to an empty flat. My flatmates were off to attend a stag weekend in Dublin. I, however, was tired of attending such events. They become repetitive after the fourth or fifth time, and given that now I was into my thirties, I decided to abstain this time.

I looked across towards two seats where two women were sitting. I caught one of them staring at me. She was a slim blonde, aged around twenty-five, wearing a tight T-shirt, showing off her small but firm breasts. She saw me looking and then whispered something to her friend. What happened next surprised me. The other woman raised her hand to the breast of the blond, giving it a gentle caress, rubbing her thumb around the nipple. I watched, transfixed by this, as the nipple grew and poked firmly against the cotton of the T-shirt.

At this point, I found myself looking at her friend. Her appearance was that of a tall, dark-haired woman. She had a healthy tan and the physical build of a strong and muscular Amazonian. Her dark hair pulled back into a firm ponytail, with a dark plain T-shirt. She displayed large but firm breasts, together with well sculpted biceps. I then found myself looking at her hands and long, slender fingers. Noticing this prompted me to recall a fantasy I had, where a woman with long fingers subjected me to a long and extensive session of prostate massage.

==============================

I was shaken out of things when the train announcement started. It was approaching the next stop, where I would be getting off. So I turned around and prepared to get off. After exiting the train, I started walking towards the ticket barrier, but the lace on my shoe was loose. So, I put my foot on a bench and tied my laces. On looking up, the two women were standing next to me. I said hello, and the taller of the two said, “We were wondering if you would like to come for a drink with us?”

I replied, “Yes, sure.” I could hardly believe my luck with the invite from two attractive women.

==============================

Five minutes later, after exchanging names and ordering, we sat down with some drinks in the nearby pub. “So why did you ask me for a drink? " I asked. “Well, as you seemed so interested when I touched Toni. We thought you might be interested in seeing a bit more," replied Anna, the taller woman.

I responded, “I have never seen such a response to such a slight caress. So yes, I am interested in seeing more.”

Anna then responded by stating, “The deal is this. You can come back to our place. You obey everything we tell you to do. You can have a safeword, but you need to provide Toni with as much of your cum as you are able and eat as much pussy as you are able. It makes her as horny as hell, and I get the benefit of that. So are you up for it?”

Although surprised by what was on offer, I replied, “That is not a difficult question. Yes, of course, safeword of red, although I doubt I need it.”

==============================

We quickly finished our drinks, and I followed them to their flat. Once the door was closed, Anna directed, “Now strip. You are here to give us pleasure and serve us as directed. You address me as Mistress Anna and Toni as Mistress Toni. Do you understand?”

I replied quickly, “Yes, Mistress Anna.” I undressed quickly, my clothes being placed on a chair by the door. Toni then put a blindfold over my eyes.

==============================

A firm grip took hold of my cock, pulling me forward. “Follow me. We need you clean and smooth first,” stated Anna, moving me into another room, then told me to step into a shower cubicle.

Once there, I heard the buzzing sound, and what felt like a beard trimmer was applied to my groin, removing my pubic hair and trimming the hair from my balls. While enjoying two attractive women handling my cock and balls, there was also a bit of adrenaline running through me, partly due to the uncertainty of how safe this would be and what they were doing. Shaving foam was then applied to my groin and balls, followed by four hands carefully drawing a razor across my groin and balls, taking time to avoid any cuts but ensuring a smooth finish.

Toni and Anna finished shaving me and stood on either side of me in the shower cubicle. Anna raised my hands and tied them to a fixture high above my head. As both women brushed against me, I discovered that they were both naked.

==============================

Toni then switched on the shower, and Anna started washing my body, massaging my chest, and pinching my nipples. Her hands then brushed my inner thigh while Toni soaped my balls, cock, and retracted foreskin.
Both girls then soaped my buttocks firmly, parting my cheeks and probing into my anus with soapy fingers. Given this treatment, my cock was quickly erect, with pearls of pre-cum starting to leak out. Their soapy hands firmly massaging my balls and cock, I warned them their treatment was moving me on very quickly. “Do not worry,” said Anna, “We will keep you going for a while, edging you for as long as we can all bear. We all want the maximum outcum.” They both giggled, enjoying their little pun. I already knew that Toni wanted as much cum as I could provide, so it was no surprise they intended to keep me on the boil for as long as possible.

The massaging stopped, and the water temperature went cold. I was left hanging by the ties above my head. The shower spray was moved down my chest, freezing my nipples, then lower down to my cock and balls. My balls were pulled out by one of their hands. The cold spray concentrated on my genitals, and with that treatment, they shrank, although the discomfort was tempered by the slow in and out pressure of a slim finger slipping in and out and massaging my prostate. This treatment then stopped, and the shower switched off.

==============================

Next, Toni led me out of the shower and we were all dried off. Anna then laid me down on my back with my head placed over the bottom of the bed.

Next, a pair of thighs were straddling my head, then the wet lips of a cunt were pressed against my mouth. “Eat as if your life depended on it,” growled Anna from the side, so I knew that I was to be feasting on the wet lips of Toni's cunt, which were warm and wet.

In this position, I could use my teeth to rub against her small bulb, alternating with licking the length of her lips, then circling her clit, and then rubbing my teeth against the small hood again.

While doing this, Anna placed her hands on my buttocks, gently pulling my cheeks apart. Lube was then slowly applied to my anus and Anna pressed a finger at my opening, gently at first, but building up the pressure, inserting first one finger, then two.

After a few minutes, while I breathlessly continued to lick and pleasure Toni, Anna started massaging more lube and pressure to my anus. The fingers were removed and then replaced with a solid butt plug pushed slowly but firmly into me. The stretch was immense, a sensation of simultaneous pain and pleasure. Anna then grasped my cock, slowly pulling back my foreskin, distracting me from the stretching pain at my rear, which began to ease as the plug was massaged against my prostate.

At this point pre cum ran freely from my cock, and Toni moved up and forward to lick my cockhead clean. “Hmm, how sweet, just the way I like it.”

==============================

I then returned to pleasuring Toni, enjoying the rush of sweet juices from her flushed and blood-engorged labia. The pressure on my prostate was becoming immense, but then Anna grabbed my ball sack with her free hand, holding it tight and pulling it down. This stretching of my sack stopped me from going over the edge, while my anal passage continued to adjust to the stretching and feelings of being full.

==============================

At this point, Toni's breathing was becoming more rushed. I took this as a signal to bring her over the edge. I grabbed the bottom of her buttocks with both hands, sliding my index fingers around the bottom of her slit collecting juices and then lubricating her anus. I repeated this several times, being firmer in pulling her globes apart and slipping my fingers inside. Her breathing became more rushed, and moans of ecstasy became louder. She then leaned forward, pushing herself further into my face, and deep-throated my leaking cock, then suddenly, she clamped her arms and legs firmly to me so I couldn't move; she held herself rigid riding out her orgasm as my lips and cheeks became soaked with her juices.

When finished, Toni moved away, and Anna removed her hands from my screaming body, which was now painfully in need of release.

==============================

“Now it's my turn”, growled Anna., quickly laying me flat on my back, straddling my hard cock, and pushing down hard to maximise the depth of penetration. “Don't you dare cum until I say so”. I quickly responded “Yes mistress”, remembering to keep up the role-playing. Anna immediately leaned forward, grabbing my head. Anna then removed the blindfold and gave my face a forceful tongue wash, sucking up every last drop of Toni's juices before forcing her tongue into my mouth, breathlessly retrieving every last taste of Toni.

==============================

I found this passionate and muscular dominance of my body a great turn-on and started to concentrate on not shooting my load. Anna, slowed her kissing and sucking, but started instead to raise her hips, firmly and slowly to reveal my cock, then slip down hard again, grinding in a firm muscular way, tensing and relaxing her opening at the same time providing firm friction and amazing massaging sensations at the same time. I gasped quickly, saying I couldn't last much longer.

==============================

Straight away, Anna sat up, still straddling my cock, but then stayed motionless. She asked, “How much do you need to cum, slave?” My balls were now feeling very full, my anus stretched, and my prostate relentlessly massaged, and as a result, I was leaking desperately. “Please let me cum mistress” I pleaded, but as Anna was now sitting still, I realised I was not going to get the release I needed, well at least not yet.

IrisMoira
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisMoira

Toni then stood over me, presenting her moist cunt to Anna's face. I sensed Anna, grabbing hold of Toni's hips, leaning into her, and from the sounds giving the tongue-washing treatment to Toni's vaginal lips and clitoris. Toni's breathing became heavier and quicker as Anna raised the pace again. This was affecting Anna too, as her cunt restarted massaging my cock, and her juices were now running down over my cock and balls. I couldn't believe how wet and slippery we had become as Anna started riding my cock harder, but with virtually no friction, it would take quite some time before this would be enough to give me the release I needed.

==============================

Anna paused her fucking again, and Toni returned quickly with a vibrator, saying, “Right slave, use your mouth to get this well lubricated”, placing the head of the vibrator at my lips, “open up!” she commanded. Still on my back, with my head tipped back over the edge of the bed, I opened my mouth.
Licking the hard plastic, Toni slowly pushed it further into my mouth, “hold still and relax,” barked Toni, “let's see how much you can take”. I tried hard to relax as Toni pushed it further into my mouth and my throat. Anna then distracted me as she speeded up, thrusting harder while tweaking my nipples, then stopping, placing her hand over my throat.
“How does it feel to be so exposed by our control over your body?” The question was to emphasise their domination over me.

I found the situation to be strangely erotic. Trying to relax, the urge to gag was strong, and my eyes started watering. Toni then drew back the vibrator and went behind Anna. I quickly discovered why. The vibrator, lubricated by my mouth, quickly replaced the butt plug. Toni, pulling and pushing a few times, caused my cock to pulse and then Anna to groan as I pushed up into her.

It wasn’t such an intense stretch, but it went in deeper. Toni pushed it in at an angle to push at my prostate, and after a quiet click, a soft vibration started. I was almost delirious with the sensations. Anna was still forcefully straddling me, raising and lowering herself on my cock, while pushing down on my shoulders. Anna fucked me vigorously, matched by a slow massaging motion by Toni with the vibrator by Toni. which seemed to be getting faster.

Controlled by Toni, the vibrator speeded up, in response to which I had to announce, “Mistress Anna, I don’t think I can last any longer." “Hold it in. We want your full load”, stressed Anna. They upped the pressure and the vibrations. Just as I felt I would shoot, the pressure was released, Anna stayed motionless, the speed turned down, and my balls grasped and pulled down, preventing me from going over the edge.

==============================

After a few minutes, Anna started moving slowly, clenching and relaxing as she moved up and down. She leant forward, raising herself slightly so Toni could access both my cock and Anna’s cunt, massaging both.
This was followed by speeding things up again. Anna pressed down hard, and the vibrator speeded up, slowly at first, then to the top speed. Anna moved up and down, fucking herself on my cock. “Keep holding on, or else,” commanded Anna.
Just as I feared losing control, I heard the door open. “Fuck, you started without me then.” Just to the side, I saw a man by the door. He closed the door, dropped his bag, and started undressing. “Anna replied, “Sorry Greg, as you can see, we found ourselves a new playmate. Hurry and join us. We can try a few new things tonight.”

==============================

“Cal, this is Greg, our flatmate. He works at the local gym and is normally the one in your position. However, this doesn’t change the rules we agreed. So, if you want to stop, you still have the safeword.”

My mind was racing, trying to figure out what I should do. The original deal was two attractive girls using me to pleasure them and provide them with cum. Now there was an extra male player, one who usually provided Toni with the cum. The changing situation initially meant I was distracted from cumming.

Anna then stated. “So, are you ready for more treatment? As an incentive, once you have your release, you get to choose what we do next.”

=============================

With that encouragement, it was a no-brainer, although I still didn’t know how long I would be on the edge. Or what might do to keep things going without the release? “Please, mistress, I want to continue.” Showing myself as keen to continue with the role-playing. Why would I want to stop sharing the bodies of two gorgeous women?

In response, Anna said, “Greg, get behind Toni, and start getting her ready.” Greg was now naked with the beginnings of a firm erection, and after standing behind Toni, he moved her forward to lean down along my body to kiss Anna’s breasts. Then, with his hands on her buttocks, he massaged them slowly. He then rubbed her clit and the juices coming from her cunt. I was likewise circling her clitoris with my tongue when Greg pressed a lubricated finger into her.

"Aaaahhh!" gasped Toni. Who then raised herself from my mouth, giving me a good view of the massaging Greg was giving her. After a few minutes, he replaced his finger with his cock, which was already wet with pre-cum. He held his cock gently but firmly at her entrance. While also grasping her hips, Greg pulled her back onto his cock. Given how wet she was, Greg’s cock slipped in and out easily, quickly glistening with her juices.

==============================

While all this action had kept me on the boil, the attention was now obviously on Toni’s cunt and Anna’s breasts. Greg was standing behind Toni, but above my head, his cock slipping in and out. Meanwhile, Anna had moved up off my cock, leaving it for Toni to hold and slowly cover with her mouth, although copious amounts of pre cum were still leaking out and now being sucked on by Toni. All this happened while Toni reapplied the vibrator to my anal passage.

Anna was now standing next to Greg, one hand on his shoulder, the other reaching down and cupping his balls. She then grasped a firm hold and pulled them down. Greg slipped out of Toni, and juices dripped down onto my face. Anna was quickly down on her knees, tongue washing my face. Anna then separated Greg’s buttocks, probing his anus, then a lubricated vibrator was applied in place of her fingers. Anna pushed it firmly at his entrance, slowly stretching Greg wider, then slowly slipping deeper into him, Greg moaning, “Oh yes!” as it stretched his anal passage.

Greg must have received this treatment before, and he enjoyed it. At that point, I felt hard pressure at my hole, with firm, slow stretching, then slowly slipping deeper and deeper into me, Toni mirroring in me the treatment Anna was giving to Greg. The vibrator in me felt tapered at one end, so my anus locked around the base, holding it deep within me. Toni then returned to orally massaging my cock, and at the same time, Greg continued to thrust into her cunt, forcing her to take my cock deeper into her throat. Anna then switched on the vibrator inside Greg. “You still need to catch up,” she claimed.

Anna then cupped and grasped at his balls, pulling in a forceful way to dictate the pace of Greg’s thrusts into Toni.

The application of the vibrator was now making my need more urgent, and Greg’s muscular body was thrusting harder into Toni. Greg was gasping and grunting, the vibrator throbbing away at full speed. His balls started pulsing. My balls started pulsing at the same time, as I could no longer hold on, filling Toni’s mouth as she sucked and gasped every drop down. Meanwhile, juices oozed out from Toni’s slit, running down Greg’s balls and dropping down onto my chest.

I couldn’t believe how much my cock was pulsing, shooting, and emptying my balls more than I can ever recall. Toni was gasping and swallowing rapidly to make sure she had every last drop.

As my cock started wilting, I could see Greg’s was too. His cock then slipped out of Toni, so more of their mixed juices and cum poured down onto my chest. As Toni finished cleaning my cock, she then reversed up my body, then cleaned up my chest, also biting at my nipples, which I was surprised to see responded.

Amazingly, this horny action started stirring my cock straight away, although Anna’s continuing massaging of my prostate was also helping. This action caused yet more ejaculate to seep out of my cock, so Toni returned to clean things up. She was insatiable and in an almost febrile state of arousal, orgasming again as she took more of my juices.

As Toni finished cleaning my last juices, Anna lay down next to me, legs opening wide, her juices leaking down her thighs. On seeing this, Toni moaned, still in a high state of arousal, moving forward again to feed on Anna’s vaginal lips. In response, Anna's breathing became more rapid. Toni continued sucking and licking Anna. Suddenly, Anna tensed up, grasping at my leg, her nails digging in sharply, as her body shook with a violent orgasm.

==============================

Having had my release, it had earlier been agreed I would choose what we do next. My immediate choice was for us to have a shower.

With four of us in the shower cubicle, it was very cramped. Our bodies bumped against one another, but everybody felt free to soap up and wash anyone else.

My next surprise was that Greg was paying me a lot of attention, soaping and washing my buttocks, and then my cock and balls. While it was enjoyable, this was a first for me, and I wasn’t entirely comfortable with another man handling me this way. So, to progress things in a way I could control, I said, “OK, everybody, it’s’ now my choice.”


To be continued.....

Published 
Written by ErikBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments