Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn Ditches Her Husband

"After seizing an opportunity, I rejoin Autumn in fucking my wife."

42
9 Comments 9
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Third part in a series, probably fine standalone, but best enjoyed as a whole."

Jessi and I’s softball team was having a party tonight, hosted by the Rousallos.  A lot of the players and their wives and girlfriends would be there. It was meant to be a big bash to keep the team together after the end of the season.

Jessi dressed up in a nice white dress with black polka dots. She looked gorgeous as ever as she straightened her hair in the bathroom mirror. I found a short sleeve button-up shirt with a paisley pattern and some grey slacks to go with it. We were running late and still had to pick up a cake.

“I’m almost ready!” Jessi promised as she finished with her hair.

A few minutes later, we were in the car and out of the driveway. On the way to the party, we talked about our last game and talked a small amount of shit about some of the other teams in the league.

The party was okay. Burgers and hotdogs were served. There was a lot of food and snacks, people were generally having fun. Most people weren’t drinking too heavily, especially early on while there were kids around.

Brooke found us at one point while Jessi sat on my lap around the firepit out back. She was polite and introduced us to her boyfriend. Though it wasn’t awkward, I remembered her wailing on our bed as Jessi licked her pussy.

Autumn was there too. She looked stunning, dressed up a bit more than I was used to seeing her. She was wearing a nice navy blue top which was cut low and flattered her breasts. She also wore a gray pencil skirt that was cut just above her knees. Her hair was curled for the occasion and had teal highlights in it. She was wearing eye shadow to accentuate her pretty eyes. She also looked slightly annoyed by Rick as he had been drinking too heavily.

After pleasant greetings, Jessi and Autumn paired off chatting while I went to find a fresh drink. When I returned, Autumn excused herself and went to locate her husband. Jessi rubbed my thigh as she sat in the chair.

Jessi explained to me that they had been fighting all day, Rick had been drinking too much due to the tension. I couldn’t help but wonder if there would be an opportunity here to take advantage of the situation.

As the party went on, I found Autumn arguing with Rick in the Rousallo’s garage. Rick was hammered now, and Autumn looked embarrassed at being discovered.

“I’m sorry,” she said, unable to make eye contact, “he’s too drunk.”

“Does he need a ride home?” I asked them, taking a shot at seizing the opportunity presenting itself.

I think Autumn saw the opportunity too. “Yes, go home and go to bed. Let me enjoy the rest of the party,” she told him.

Rick was slightly miffed but realized he had probably done enough for the evening and agreed.

“I’ll go tell Jessi,” she said to me and left to find her. Rick poured himself into my car and we left for his house. He was quiet, just speaking to give me directions. He didn’t seem like a bad guy, just having a rough day. After I dropped him off at his apartment, I checked my phone.

“Decided to head home myself, you should join us,” the text message meant that Jessi had seen the same opportunity. I married her for a reason. I could barely contain myself as I drove home.

When I pulled into the driveway, Autumn’s car was there parked on the street. I entered the house and could hear Jessi and Autumn in the kitchen. Autumn was venting to Jessi about her husband and Jessi was laughing and comforting her. When I joined them in the kitchen, they both had a glass of wine in their hand. I Joined them in pouring myself a drink.

Jessi led Autumn down the stairs to our rec room and put some music on the sound bar from her phone. Autumn plopped down on the huge sofa facing the pool table.

Jessi was swaying her hips as a seductive pop song came on. It sounded like something you’d hear in a strip club. As the bass dropped, so did Jessi’s ass as she looked at Autumn, and then at me.

I watched as Jessi turn around before she put her foot up on the edge of the couch, lifting her dress to flash her panties at Autumn on the couch. Autumn lay back on the sofa, a finger at her lips as she watched Jessi. I leaned on the bar and watched, becoming very aroused.

Jessi turned away from Autumn, swaying her ass in her face as she reached behind her back for her zipper. She found it, slowly pulling the zipper down, causing the dress to split. Her black bra and her skin were exposed as she seductively slipped the shoulder straps from her shoulders.

I walked behind the sofa, leaning over the back of it, I started massaging Autumn’s shoulders. She looked up at me and smiled as Jessi continued her striptease.

The dress fell from Jessi’s shoulder as she tugged it down her lithe body. Jessi giggled as she bent forward in front of us, her hair dangling toward the floor. She pulled the dress down, uncovering her ass. She was wearing a very transparent black thong to match her bra and she bit her lip as she looked at us upside down. She lifted her head back up and whipped her hair around as she stepped out of the dress, leaving it in a heap on the floor.

Autumn fidgeted on the couch as she watched. My hands snuck down lower, feeling the skin under her shirt. I could feel the frill of her bra as my hand brushed against it. Autumn lifted her ass from the couch, responding to my touch.

The song ended, and there were a couple of moments of silence before an ad started to play. Jessi didn’t stop, she sat on Autumn’s lap and ground her ass into her thighs. Autumn giggled and groped Jessi’s breasts from behind.

“Much better party!” Autumn said as she kissed Jessi’s back. Jessi continued gyrating her ass against Autumn’s crotch as the music started again.

I gripped Autumn’s face as she lay back on the couch, Jessi seducing her with an amateur, albeit sexy lap dance.

Jessi stood up, walking to the pool table she gave it a pat. “Hop up!” she said with enthusiasm over the music.

Autumn pushed herself from the sofa, then turned around to lean against the pool table behind her. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor, her trashy, shiny, purple panties still covering her privates as she hoisted her ass onto the table.

Jessi planted her arms on the rim of the table, kissing Autumn as she wiggled her rear at me. I watched on, as Jessi pulled Autumn’s panties aside and pushed her fingers inside her. Autumn spread her legs, her thighs planted firmly on the side of the pool table as Jessi probed her with her fingers.

Autumn’s head tipped back and she let out a hard gasp of air while Jessi touched her. I stepped next to them and groped Autumn’s breasts over her shirt as Jessi flicked her tongue over the folds between her legs.

“Oh god,” Autumn whimpered as Jessi’s tongue lashed out into the flesh of her labia.

I cradled Autumn as my wife began to squirm her tongue against her pussy.  Watching her writhe against my wife's tongue, her face lost in lust, I kissed her hard.

Autumn shuddered in my arms as my wife's mouth played with her pussy. She kissed me back, her tongue playing in my mouth while Jessie pushed her tongue inside her. I looked down to watch my wife take Autumn’s most sensitive flesh between her red lips. Jessi looked like a crocodile, devouring Autumn’s swollen beaver between her legs.

I lifted Autumn's shirt over her head, letting her tits out as I tossed it to the floor. I started to suck on her breasts as she wiggled in pleasure.

Carlasimonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlasimonss

It didn’t take long for Autumn to come against Jessi’s eager mouth. Her ass tightened up on the felt of the pool table as Jessi sucked and nibbled her mound. Autumn leaked cum down her legs and onto the green felt, forever staining it with her musk. She squealed as her orgasm erupted. Jessi grinned, sucking her pussy more as she spasmed against her mouth.

I waited for Autumn to catch her breath as I took my wife’s hips from behind. I reached around to tease her pussy through the fabric of her panties, driving her crazy. I grabbed Autumn’s hand and pulled her down in front of the pool table. Autumn wasted no time in getting down on her knees and unzipping my pants.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt Autumn's warm mouth around me, my hardening cock leaking pre-cum against the roof of her mouth as she sucked in her cheeks. There was a wet sucking sound as started to move her head on my dick. The sensation of her tongue piercing along the bottom of my shaft caused my body to tingle.

Jessi grabbed Autumn’s hair as she knelt next to her, using Autumn’s mouth to fuck me.

“That’s good, breathe through your nose,” Jessi instructed her as I let out a moan.

“Now, relax your throat,” Jessi continued to coach her.

Autumn was like a crazed slut, trying to devour my shaft with Jessi’s hand in her now, tangled hair. It had been so nicely done up before.

“That’s it, you fucking slut,” Jessi egged her on as my cock strained in her mouth.

I could now feel the head of my dick plunging into Autumn’s throat, her teeth pressing into the base of my shaft as Jessi used her head as a fleshlight for me.

I pulled out as it became too intense. Watching as Jessi sucked up the drool that had run down Autumn’s chin and between her soft breasts.

Jessi lay back on the table, her fingers tracing her panties before slipping them off, as she gyrated her hips to the song now playing. Autumn took notice. After catching her breath, she leaned over on her elbows against the fabric of the pool table to start eating Jessi out.

Autumn licked Jessi as she fingered her, Jessi on her back softly panting from the workings of Autumn’s tongue. I watched Jessi moan in pleasure as her head lay in a pile of her hair.

“Lick my fucking pussy,” Jessie gasped to Autumn.

Autumn drove her tongue into Jessi as Jessi squirmed. I looked at Autumn leaning between my wife’s legs and her ass sticking up in the air as she went down on Jessi. Still hard, I navigated around them, to position myself behind Autumn. Autumn lapped and sucked at my wife, trying her best to get her off.

I pressed my hard cock against her inner thighs, feeling the wet juice from her orgasm against my flesh. Autumn had nothing to protest as I probed her gash with my dick aside her purple panties, in search of her soaking hole. I looked at Jessi, her eyes looking back lustily before I pushed inside of Autumn’s sopping chasm. Autumn lashed at Jessi’s wet cunt with her squirming tongue. I thrust inside Autumn, feeling my cock stretch her inner walls as I sank my phallus as deep as I could.

“Oh god,” Autumn let out a moan against Jessi’s thighs as I pushed my dick inside of her.

I gripped Autumn’s waist and thrust against her, causing her face to brush into Jessi’s mound. Jessi and I both grabbed Autumn’s hair as I began to pound into Autumn’s wet muff. A squeal escaped Autumn’s lips as she felt me penetrate her. My wife and I competing for control of her hair.

“Fuck!” she yelped, as a wave of pleasure hit her like a bolt of lightning.

Jessi pulled Autumn’s face down into her crotch and wrapped a leg over her shoulder as she began to pant loudly.

“Don’t stop!” Jessi yelled as Autumn continued to lick her.

Autumn was concentrating on her oral job, trying to ignore the hard wood humping her wet snatch. Waves of pleasure crept up on her as I smashed into her from behind. She had already come once and was intent on getting Jessi to climax next. I smacked the flesh of Autumn’s ass as I continued to fuck her against the pool table. Jessi began to feel an orgasm lighting up her groin.

“Fuck! That’s it!” she encouraged Autumn as she arched her back.

Autumn was focused on getting Jessi off. I leaned over her from behind, kissing her ear as I whispered, “That’s good!” before sucking her neck as my thighs smacked against her. I could feel the fabric of her panties, contrasting with her skin.

Jessi let a low moan as she started to come. Her hips thrust up into Autumn’s face as Autumn licked her clit with willful intent to make her gush.

“God, yes!” her moan trailed into a squeal as her pussy flooded with cum, her body jolting from the climax, cream oozing out against Autumn’s jaw.

I spanked Autumn again as she concentrated on prolonging my wife’s orgasm with her tongue. Jessi squealed and bucked, her body writhing like a caterpillar on the table.

As Jessi’s screams quieted down, there was a lull in the music and the sounds of my pounding into Autumn seemed almost deafening as my hips smacked against her. Autumn’s moans intensified as she got close to coming again, her face resting on Jessi’s thighs as she tried to hold herself up against the pool table.

“Oh god, that's it, fuck me!” she squealed, as her pleasure mounted.

I watched as her body spawned like a wave before me as her climax sent pleasure throughout her entire body. Jessi watched, still sitting on the pool table as Autumn’s face contorted by bliss from the orgasm. After Autumn’s climax, Jessi lifted her in an embrace and kissed her. Jessi’s arms roamed over Autumn’s body affectionately.

“Did that feel good?” Jessi asked Autumn. Autumn could only nod in response.

Jessi looked at me. “You better fuck me now, your dick looks like it’s gonna explode!”

She wasn’t wrong. I swapped places with Autumn, now standing between Jessi’s legs as she sat on the edge of the pool table. I felt my wife’s legs wrap around me and her fingernails grip my back as I pushed my swollen, wet cock into her. I don’t think I lasted ten pumps before I filled her cookie with cream, spurting out wads deep inside her.

“Come in my pussy so she can clean it out!” Jessi squealed, as I came.

I pulled my sensitive cock from her. I stood back, using my finger to push it against Jessi’s hole in order to show Autumn the cream pie I had just made. Autumn’s eyes got wide as she could see the milky mess within Jessi.

Autumn leaned forward once again, using her tongue to draw out my load from Jessi’s snatch. Jessi leaned back on her elbows and watched with satisfaction as Autumn licked it up, grinning at me.

We eventually got dressed. Autumn thanked us for the evening and would go home to her husband probably already passed out.

As Jessi and I got ready for bed, Jessi dropped a good one on me.

“Earlier, before you got here,” she started, “Autumn asked me if we would ever be interested in a swap if she could convince Rick.”

“Yeah!”

“I already told her, YES.”

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments