Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dilly's Sex Lessons 5

"More advice from Beth for Dilly"

42
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

"So, just answer one question for me."

Beth thought her best friend's voice to be rushed and anxious as she spoke on her mobile phone.

"Sure, babe. Shoot."

"Do you like anal sex?"

"Babes, I LOVE anal sex."

"I'll be right over."

x

Dilly took the tube to Bow Road Station and soon they were sitting side by side, knee to knee, on a three sofa in Beth's East London flat.

"So Joe's away?"

"He flew to Manchester yesterday to watch Tottenham play United. Then, he goes to Liverpool on the day after. More wine? So. Tell me all about it."

Beth refilled Dilly's glass from the bottle of Chardonnay and sat back.

"Well, since we last met, Johnny and I have been at it like rabbits. His libido has increased tenfold now I give him the dirty talk. But now he thinks I'm, you know, a bit flabby in my pussy since Billy was born. So now he says he wants to fuck me..." Dilly put her hand beside her left cheek and whispered in an aside. "In the ass."

"Right, right. Well, you know it's not too bad. I like it, and most men LOVE it. It's all a matter of your will. If you relax and take control of your body it won't be painful at all."

"Really?"

"It'll take a little time to adjust, naturally. But I'm here to guide you."

"Thanks, sweetie."

The two of them hugged and got up to go to the kitchen for a little dinner.

x

"The thing for females to consider about anal penetration is to be relaxed and have no nerves or anxiety."

Beth outlined her personal experiences to a rapt Dilly.

"Your partner should also be patient and attentive to your needs and well-being. To begin with, I take a luxurious bubble bath to clean my body and soothe myself. As I lay in the hot water I practice relaxing the muscles of my anal sphincter and tightening my butt muscles. Once bathed I feel like I can achieve anything. It's also important for the female to engage in some foreplay beforehand rather than rush in at the deep end. The more arousal before the act the better. I like to use a therapeutic body massage oil and have my lover drizzle the oil into my nether region before any intercourse. It works for me."

x

Dilly was then led to another bedroom, different from the last one where they had all shared a bed together in a hot threesome. A special room. Beth immediately stripped off her summer dress and stood naked before Dilly. The dark-haired filly was long-limbed with pert breasts and tight behind. You just knew that this girl would never age. Plus, her electric blue eyes and the girl next door look belied the fact that the brunette was a little fuck bunny. Dilly gazed at her long-time friend's tantalising V of her very tight pussy, which was completely bald with an inviting and prominent labia that were just made for sucking on.

"Well, get naked."

Dilly followed suit and shrugged off her top and tight-fitting denim shorts. The difference between the two was like night and day. Dilly having more of a rounded shape to her curvy form and having fuller 32D breasts and a bubble butt. Her dyed hair was braided in a ponytail and fell across her left shoulder.

"Get comfy."

The sparse room had one big bed, a table, and two chairs. There was just one closet and Dilly wondered what secrets it might conceal. Since the two had matured and gone their separate ways, Dilly had enjoyed one or two fantasies about sex with girls, especially with Beth. And after their recent erotic tryst, Dilly had been having trouble getting the image of the nude Beth out of her head. Now, as she scrutinised her, she had an uncontrollable lust for her. Beth patted the bed next to her as she sat on the edge.

"I can see in your eyes that you've thought about being with another girl. Am I right?"

Dilly squirmed beside her best friend and nodded, loving the sound of her sweet and seductive voice. She put a hand between her own thighs and sucked on her lips in abject excitement. Her heart beat faster from the thrill of being naked once more in her friend's presence. Dilly had never felt any bi-curious feelings before. She has never even shared a platonic kiss with a friend. That was something else that had now changed since last year.


"It's good, it will help me train you to enjoy anal."

As Beth spoke she fondled Dilly's left breast and smiled as the nipple responded by stiffening. Dilly felt a spasm in her loins at the soft and slender fingers that lightly brushed the tip of her boob. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure of having her sensitive flesh caressed by another woman sink in.

"Your breasts are amazing. Do you like mine?"

Dilly felt any resistance melt away as she reached out with both hands and cupped Beth's pert tits. Her areolas were a pretty pink and the nipples were as hard as bullets as Dilly outlined every contour and angle of the magnificent bosom. Beth lowered her hands, pushed Dilly's legs apart, and played with the ginger pubic hair that glistened with moisture from the pink folds hidden beneath.

"Oh!"

When the slender fingers dipped in her, Dilly pulled her legs up and grasped her knees as she was frigged fast. A truly wonderful tingling began in her toes and grew stronger as Beth went in up to her second knuckle.

"Shift up."

Dilly moved so that Beth could slide her hands under her bottom for better access to her cunt. Both moaned as Beth made contact with Dilly's muff with her extended tongue. Her left leg hooked around Beth's neck as her pussy was lashed with fleeting darts that sent electric shocks through her.

"Fucking hell."

Dilly's legs felt like jelly as they were widened by Beth who plated her clitoris with superlative flicks. Dilly's pussy was soaked and her breathing had become shallow and quick. Her legs dangled lifelessly off of the edge of the bed as Beth snaked her tongue inside her warm and wet depths. Dilly peered out of half-lidded eyes and looked down on her friend's back that glistened with the perspiration of her endeavours.

"Sweet mother!"

She was lost in pure bliss as Beth concentrated on her clit. Dilly's breath caught in her throat as tight lips closed around her hard nub. Beth's tongue lapped over her muff and Dilly bucked up with increased abandon.

"Shit!"

She exploded in her orgasm, and each glorious spasm sent a pulse of pleasure over her loins. Still, Beth was not done. As Dilly gathered her wits she felt her cheeks part so that her anus was in plain sight.

"What?"

Beth's pointed tongue slid in past Dilly's snatch and down toward her puckered star. She started as Beth buried her tongue inside her for a split second before gliding over her extremely sensitive perineum. The feathery touch of the girl on her asshole made Dilly grab fistfuls of the sheets as she got used to the exquisite sensation.

"How do you know these things?"

Dilly was placed onto her hands and knees and Beth buried her cute nose into her fleshy white cheeks and puckered up her cupid bow lips. Kiss after kiss followed on Dilly's starfish as she wiggled her hips from left to right. She was impressed as Beth hummed between her splayed legs and traversed over and over again on her cunt and asshole with her prodding tongue.

"Don't...stop."

Dilly was coated with spit down there as she yielded to the sublime oral assault from the lust-crazed girl. She gasped and moaned as another orgasm tore through her. She barely managed to hold back a scream as her legs trembled and her bosom heaved. She shook as her pussy clenched and spurted, her orgasmic juices running down her thighs. Beth continued to strum her sensitive clit while the other pulled and pitched anal passage.

"Right," said she, as she casually wiped her glazed chin. "Step two."

x

Beth padded naked to the closet and came back with an assortment of objects. Dilly watched with interest as her friend drew a snug thong up her impossibly long legs and tugged it firmly over her high scooped buns and between her shaven snatch. Beth shrugged her lush locks down her back and secured a black strappy harness over the tops of her hips and back under her. Then she fitted a formidable-looking purple dildo into the diamond-shaped front of the contraption and spread her hands.

"Well, what do you think?"

As she spoke she opened a bottle of lube and liberally smeared some on the shaft of the fake cock.

"Cute, isn't it? I call it Tiddles Two. After Joe."

It was a well-made thing with a rounded and circumcised head and thick, veiny shaft. Dilly got up on her knees again on the bed, put her head on a pillow, and stuck her tush out invitingly.

"Relax, it's all about trust and relaxing your muscles."

Dilly watched her lube up the dildo one final time and stepped up behind her. She gasped at the feel of the lotion being applied to her rectum and a sense of panic set in a little at the thought of her anus about to be breached. Then she felt the sex toy slide up and down her nether holes as Beth held her hips in position. As soon as she felt her friend was ready she pushed the tip of the toy to Dilly's anus which parted as it was probed. She looked back at Beth who had the most wicked of grins on her face as she inched the dildo inside with slow and deliberate moves.

"Do...do I push back?"

"No, sweetie. Hold still for now. I need your sphincter to relax.

Beth twisted the dido as it passed inside Dilly's anal ring.

"I'm in."

"Fuck! You're in!"

Beth used her pelvis to back in and out in a masterful cadence of fucking that gave Dilly the most unusual sense of friction in her tiny rear chute. With each shove in, she received a jolt of pleasure plus pain, and her bountiful tits jiggled under her body from the forward thrusting.

"How are you coping?"

"Okay, I think. It's intense."

Dilly received half of the length of the dildo, and Beth gripped her by the hips as she was fucked with a flurry of short snappy thrusts that caused her to shudder from the steady strokes of the dildo.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

She whimpered as she wallowed in the wicked pleasure of the dildo pounding her pulsating ass. The almost obscene sound of Dilly's poop chute squishing loudly merged with the frenzied noise of her rump being rammed against by Beth's taut thighs.

"You're doing great, now try to move your butt back."

"C...can't."

"Sure you can."

Dilly gritted her teeth and pushed backward, taking more than half of the toy cock into her asshole. Together, they moved together in an erotic tandem.

"This...this feels good."

Beth tossed her head back, sending her hair flying, and then she leaned over Dilly's back which meant the dildo was almost buried in her ass.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my!"

Beth kept on pumping with her hips, faster and faster, dripping sweat onto Dilly's spine as she did so. She collapsed onto her front and Beth followed through and fell on top of her with the dildo completely shoved inside her friend. The pressure, the singular moment of ecstasy, and the sweet scent of Beth's flesh gave Dilly a cataclysmic orgasm. They disentangled after a few blissful seconds and Beth pulled the shining toy back.

"Will it go back to normal?" Dilly asked as she contemplated the wide-open pit that was her bum hole.

"It already is," Beth answered as she pushed Dilly's buttocks together and lovingly massaged her winking anus. "We'll do this again tomorrow."

"I hope so," purred her contented friend as she wrapped her arms around the other.

x

"Come on, Dilly. Spit it out. You know you can trust me by now."

"I know. Well, Johnny has another thing."

"Thing?"

"It may be a bit out there."

"Since we've shared my boyfriend, had sex by ourselves, AND experimented with anal, I think it's a safe bet I won't be too shocked."

For the umpteenth time, Dilly looked at the personification of the 'girl next door' with the peaches and cream complexion and allure of natural purity, and cocked her head. Who would have guessed that this young filly was a rutting, hedonistic, and horny nymphomaniac beneath the wholesome exterior?

"He wants to tie me up to the bed! And then fuck my brains out."

Dilly almost whispered to her best friend and blushed at the notion of even bringing the subject up.

"Oh, really? Is that all? Why, Joe ties me up all the time. And sometimes I tie HIM up. It's really hot and exciting. Would you like us to demonstrate?"

"It's not too edgy?"

"No. Try us."

Dilly's eyes lit up at the mouth-watering image of Beth on her back, stark naked and with her hands tied to the headboard.

"You're on. I would love that. No pain though."

"Good. Let's do it."

x

After a week had passed Dilly returned to Bow Road and was told to wait in the living room while she and Joe prepared themselves. The room was warm and bright with the white walls and ceilings, and she sat on the sofa and chewed on an errant fingernail as she waited for the oversexed couple to call her.

"Okay. Come on up."

Dilly gulped at the sound of Beth's lilting voice and took the stairs to the master bedroom. She gingerly opened the door and her eyes met the hunk that was Joe. As naked as the day he was born. He turned to her and gave his best smile.
He had a lecherous twinkle in his gorgeous blue eyes and he ran a hand through his thick mop of hair as he greeted her. At over six feet tall he cut a fine figure with his taut butt and lean form. But it was his outstanding erection that caught Dilly's eyes. Smooth, stiff, and strikingly thick. Tiddles, he wasn't!

"Nice to see you again, Dilly. How are you?"

"Hi, babes," trilled Beth from the direction of the king-sized bed.

The mother of one was stunned to see the girl with her long hair spread out across a pillow. She was on her back and laid out in a lewd starfish position. Her wrists and ankles were secured to the headboard and lower footboard by black silk scarves, Save for her sexy fishnet stockings, the long-limbed beauty was also in the buff. As this image seeped into Dilly's brain, Beth smiled broadly, clearly proud of how outrageous she must look.

"Right, so what do you think?"

Dilly gawped at Beth's perky tits that sat high on her chest, and toned flat stomach that moved slightly as she giggled. Her arms were above her head, and her slender and lithe legs were so splayed out that her bald muff was exposed to display the pink interior. The airy bedroom had hit her nipples and had caused them to stand out in relief.

"I can't move. Isn't it a riot?"

Beth demonstrated by wriggling her feet and wrists which moved with a certain amount of give, but not a lot.

"The idea of me being tied and helpless is that Joe can tease and drive me wild enough so that I will literally beg him to fuck me."

Dilly pulled up a chair beside the bed and kicked off her shoes. Beth looked like the hot little vixen she really was, and she winked at her friend as her boyfriend joined her on the bed. Joe cupped her tits and carefully traced one finger around each of the areolas, making sure to avoid touching the sensitive nipples. Dilly watched in awe as Beth writhed on the bed, whimpering and moaning softly. No doubt aching for firmer physical contact.

"And don't forget the dirty talk. Aren't these just the most beautiful pair of tits you ever saw?"

Joe dipped his head and kissed the gentle curve of her left boob from the underside to the top, before moving to her right and repeating the same.

"Please...please."

Beth tried to close her parted legs in order to rub her thighs against her moistening pussy. A futile effort seeing as they were firmly opened by her ankle restraints. Joe took each nipple into his mouth, lightly biting them and then sweeping his slithering tongue over them in rapid nods of his head.

"So hard, aren't they? Taste so good in my mouth. Yes, so hot you make my lips burn."

Beth mumbled nonsense as she panted in her increased arousal, and Dilly saw how her ears turned pink the more heated she got.

"Feeling a bit neglected down below, babe? Would you like me to eat your pussy? Probe you until you scream for Tiddles?"

"Uh, huh!"

"Not yet."

Joe scooted down to her tied feet and held her left in his hands. He looked at Dilly as he wrenched the nylon stocking back above her ankle to extract Beth's dainty foot. She cooed in abject bliss as he caressed the sole from heel to toe, which wigged in her delight.

"She has sensitive feet."

As he spoke he poked out his tongue and worked it in between the spaces of each toe with surprising dexterity. Beth purred like a kitten as he lingered at her big toe and sucked it into his mouth. He kneaded her sole as he sucked audibly, and Dilly looked on with a gaping jaw.

"This is new."

Joe had tugged Beth's right foot out of the ragged stocking and traced a line with his tongue up the exquisite curve of her arch and then back the pale toes with the red polish. One by one he sucked on them from the smallest on up. All the while, he stroked her calves and Beth's pussy puddled on the sheet beneath her.

"I think I love you," she said as Joe moved his hands up her flanks.

He lovingly kissed her front in a straight vertical line to her navel. He probed her button with the point of his tongue and then continued with a slight detour to the inside of her willowy leg. He peppered the soft skin with dozens of butterfly kisses and the occasional swipe of his drooling tongue that deposited a telltale smear of saliva that glistened under the ceiling light.

"Ohhh! Joe..."

Beth writhed more urgently as he switched to her right inner thigh and lapped like a puppy in a line from her knee to just where the thigh muscle met the cleft of her mons. Dilly leaned in for a closer inspection and saw Beth's shaven pussy was dripping! Joe squeezed her silky thighs and expertly hooked his thumbs into the indentation of her vulva.

"There, there, there."

"Here?"

Joe ignored his lover's mewling and carried on caressing her velvety rounded butt at which she raised up as much as was permitted by her binds.

"Touch...touch me. There."

Dill was riveted to her chair as she looked at Beth pleading for attention.

"Your clit?" Asked Joe with a sardonic grin as he blew air on her pouty labia which sent the willowy girl into a renewed stream of begging and pleading.

"Yessss!" She hissed as her sparkling eyes burned into his. "My...clit."

"Oh, right."

But instead of treating her gently, he began to spank her hooded nub.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The crack of the palm of his hand on her mound resonated in the room.

"SHIT!" she howled in a combination of surprise and pleasure.

Beth threw her head back into the pillows as light but firm swats connected with her erect clit. Her body bucked up from the bed and Dilly could see a vivid red patch from Joe's palm appear on her shaven mound.

"Ooooh, just wait until it's my turn to tie YOU down, you devil."

"Promises."

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

SPANK!

"Promises."

SPANK!

Beth hissed through gritted teeth as her pussy juices ran out and down the crevice of her parted buttocks. Dilly inhaled deeply and the scent of Beth's tortured pussy assailed her nostrils. Highly aroused herself the twenty-one-year-old stood up and shrugged her dress off.

"Pease, please. Make me cum. I want to cum. Please, please, Joe. Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Joe chuckled and reached out for a pillow. He shoved it under Beth's backside so she was raised up at a more manageable angle. Joe held her under her upper legs and buried his face in her snatch.

"Oh, that is so hot!"

Joe relented and licked and licked and licked Beth's weeping cunt. He opened his mouth and pressed his tongue firmly on her clitoris. She managed to grind her sopping pussy against him as he lapped up and down harder and faster. Dilly found her own cunt and frigged herself as her eyes stuck out on stalks. Intense moans escaped Beth's scarlet lips as her orgasm built and built.

"Al...most...there."

Joe's face was coated with her sweet juices as he paused in his rabid ministrations and took her tiny bud between his teeth and sucked in until his cheeks hollowed.

"OH, MY GOD!" she screamed as she came.

Joe felt her pulse and squirt and he eagerly drank in of her deeply until he slowly pulled away. He looked at Dilly and tossed his head at her in invitation. She saw his huge log of a dick bobbing in front of him and she stood up and approached the bed with sashaying hips. Being of a fuller figure than Beth, her boobs jiggled on her chest in her excitement. As Beth panted in her binds, her best friend hovered over her and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Fuck her, Joe." Beth moaned in Dilly's mouth as he shifted behind the pair of them and rubbed the other woman's wet slit with his flared cock head.

Dilly gasped and closed her eyes as Joe entered her with a pelvic thrust. His warm hands encircled her waist as he started to grind his hips, keeping his prodigious knob deep inside her. As her back arched she continued to kiss the still-tied Beth. His right hand snaked beneath Dilly and he idly strummed her clit. He pulled back to the point of total withdrawal before plunging in again to the hilt.

"So good!" she muttered as he continued the tease of deep strokes in and long pulls back out.

She pushed back, eager to feel his massive cock fill her up, and found her pussy empty as Joe pulled right out and slapped her left cheek.

"Fuck me. I want your cock in me."

"I know, darling, but suck Tiddles for a bit."

Joe waved his boner in front of her face, taking care to let Beth get a bird's eye view as her friend devoured him. Dilly hummed on his length as she sucked in the top half in one gulp and began to bob her head up and down. Her tits bounced lewdly as she shifted herself so that Beth could look into her eyes as she sucked on her man.

"For fuck sake, Joe! Give me Tiddles!"

Dilly moved aside to let Joe smother Beth's hot box with his hand, and she gasped as he inserted his middle digit inside her wet slit and jiggled it. He reared up and then moved on top of her and bumped her mound with his stiff dick. Beth, consumed by the need to be penetrated, looked almost pathetic as she tirelessly attempted to squirm under her boyfriend. The flared tip brushed her anus before he lifted his body and pushed in.

"Ohhhhh!"

For the pair of lovers, the sensation was indescribable as usual. Beth's entire body perspired freely as he impaled her harder and harder, banging her with heavy thrusts that pinned her to the mattress.

"Feel good, babe?" Joe looked into her electric blue eyes as he stroked into her with boundless energy.

"Yesss! Fuck me, Joe. Fuck me harder!"

She pulled on the silk scarves as every muscle in her limbs tensed with her heated passion.

"You...feel...so...hard!"

Joe's firm body slapped against the softer girl as they rocked together in wanton abandon. His toes dug into the bed behind him and his calves tightened as his hips jerked back and forth. A raging fire in her cunt finally exploded from her orgasm and a gush of fluids spilled over Joe's balls. He slammed in deep once more and pulled back.

"That was fucking unbelievable," Dilly said as she licked her lips.

"You're up again."

Dilly eagerly got up on hands and knees again across the stretched-out Beth, and Joe rammed four inches of hard dick inside her. Her head dipped onto her bosom as she was pounded relentlessly. Super slick, he effortlessly drove up into Dilly's cunt with sloppy strokes that left her rear end quite lubed and smeary. The more he smashed into the soft cushion of her ass the more he pushed her inexorably towards her climax.

"How! How?"

Dilly marveled at Joe who seemed to have found a hidden reserve of energy and was literally impaling her on the solid rod that was his cock. She yelled out as her pussy tightened around his throbbing dick and she came hard.

"Beth! I'm coming!"

Joe could feel his own orgasm nearing as he experienced those sublime spasms all through his shaft. He pulled his quivering dick from the spent Dilly and rushed to spray Beth's face with spasmodic gushes of hot cum. She raised her head and welcomed the long strings of the thick white liquid that then ran down her lips and chin onto her neck.

"Wow!"

Joe leaned back on his haunches as Dilly licked up any remaining drops of cum on his knob which she collected on her tongue. She moved to Beth and dribbled the goo into her open mouth, happily transferring the glorious prize to her best friend.

"Ho...ly fuck! That looks hot!"

"Come back anytime, babes. And maybe bring Johnny along for a lesson or two."

"I might just do that," purred Dilly, as she twisted a string of cum around her index finger and then licked it clean.


END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments