Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Honey's Mysterious Italian Stallion - Final part

"Honey loses at pool again - but is it a Honey trap?"

10
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Honey takes her clothes to Carlo's opulent bathroom and cleans off the vast quantities of sperm from her body and face. She finds some mouthwash and has a quick gargle to freshen her mouth as she can still taste their spunk on her tongue. She dries herself, puts on her bra and knickers, and pulls on her dress. She checks herself in the mirror and, looking presentable, heads back to the games room. She is determined to win this pool game and earn one thousand pounds cash. 

Honey enters the room, and Enrico offers her another glass of champagne, which Honey accepts and has a sip.

“Have you decided on the double or quits challenge yet?" asks Enrico.

“I have, and I am going to go for it,” Honey says. 

The two men cheer and applaud.

“Happy about that, are you?" she asks. Before adding, “Right boys, ready for the game, who am I up against?” 

“You choose,” Enrico replies.

“I’ll play you, Enrico,” says Honey.

“OK, game on, set the balls up, Roman,” says Enrico.

Roman puts the pool balls in the triangle. Enrico breaks, leaving several possible pots for Honey, but no easy ones. She attempts a cut into the far corner, and the striped ball drops into the pocket.

“Good shot,” says Enrico.

“Thanks, Enrico. I am getting into my swing now,” Honey says.

Honey makes two more good pots but misses a tricky cut into the middle pocket. This miss leaves the solid balls spread around the table and four in relatively easy positions. Roman steps up and meticulously pots ball after ball until only the black eight ball is left. With a flourish, he smashes it into the far corner. Enrico cheers and Roman grins.

“It looks as if you’ve lost again,” says Enrico with a cheeky grin.

“Yep, I lost. I need to practice a bit more,” says Honey.

Roman rubs his pelvic area, and Honey can see his cock is hardening. Honey turns around, enabling Enrico to unzip her dress. He obliges, and Honey steps out of her dress. She sits on the edge of the pool table, and Roman removes her knickers. Enrico removes his trousers and briefs and offers his cock to Honey. She dutifully accepts it and kisses his shaft, sucking his balls before moving her tongue up to his tip. She looks up at him as he pushes his cock deeper into her mouth. Roman is opening her cunt wide open, forcing his tongue deep into her and even nibbling her outer labia. She yelps because of this unexpected sensation. He starts rubbing her clitoris vigorously. Honey moans, opening her legs a little wider. Roman inserts two fingers into her vagina and finger fucks her, starting slowly and increasing intensity as Honey gets wetter. 

Roman removes his fingers, takes Honey by the ankles, and slides her to the end of the table. He places the tip of his rock-hard cock against her pussy lips and slides it deep into her. Honey lets out a sigh as pleasure engulfs her. Roman withdraws his cock, now covered in her nectar. He offers his cock to her mouth. Enrico removes his penis, and she licks her juices off Roman. The black Italian moves back around to her open legs, spreading them wider before inserting his cock. He thrusts it deep into her channel, filling her up as further waves of pleasure consume her. 

Enrico and Roman change positions, and suddenly her mouth is full of black cock. Enrico feels small in comparison, but not in an unpleasant way. Honey relaxes and closes her eyes, enjoying the sensation of the black cock sliding ever deeper down her throat and Enrico thrusting his cock into her cunt, and his balls bashing against her anus. 

Enrico says something inaudible to Roman, he withdraws his cock, and Roman lifts Honey onto her feet. Roman lies face-up on the table and signals Honey to get astride him. She obeys, and with Enrico helping her onto the table, she sits astride his erection. Roman wraps her arms around her, pulling her body down to him. Honey realises that her bum is suddenly very vulnerable. 

“We did say double or quits. Honey, this is the double part,” says Enrico. Roman laughs and places his hands on her arse cheeks, spreading them to expose her anus to Enrico. Honey weighed up her options: she could stop them and risk upsetting all three of the men; she could tell them no anal, or she could let it happen. Honey decided to let it happen, and she braced herself as she felt the tip of his dome against her anus. 

SalomeJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJones

He pushed it in gently, and fortunately for Honey, her anal passage still had the lubricant she had applied earlier. Roman continued to spread her cheeks as Enrico slowly inserted his hard penis into her. Homey moaned with discomfort as she felt him fill her up. Roman offered his cock to her mouth, and she willingly accepted it. Roman slipped his hand between her legs and started to rub her clitoris. Honey began to wank his cock, partly because she wanted him to cum before he had any ideas of infiltrating her bum. The ploy worked, and Roman sent several jets of his spunk into her mouth. Enrico, by this time, was thrusting hard into her arse. He suddenly pulled out, and as she turned around, she saw spunk shooting out of his cock onto her lower back and arse cheeks.

It is 1.30 am. Enrico gives Honey a gentle smack on the bum.

“You had better get dressed. We have a little work to do,” says Enrico.

“What, at half past one in the morning?”  replies Honey.

“Yep, we are getting a little delivery,” says Enrico.

“What will I do while you get this delivery?” asks Honey.

“Well, you can practice your pool or perhaps get some sleep, and maybe we can have some more fun in the morning," says Enrico.

“Yes maybe,” replies an unconvinced Honey.

Honey cleans herself and gets dressed. She checks her phone as 2 am approaches. Carlo returns and asks if they have all had fun. 

“Yes, boss,” Roman and Enrico reply simultaneously.

Carlo smiles. “Good, she is a fun lady, right?”

“Sure is boss,“ Enrico replies.

It is five minutes to two when Carlo’s phone pings again.

“Action stations,” Carlo says.

The three men leave the apartment. Honey moves to the large lounge window and looks down onto the river Thames, which is lit up slightly by a few lights on moorings and some lights from various apartments. In the distance, she can hear a speedboat approaching, and as it gets closer, it slows and moors on the jetty just outside the apartment block. She can see Carlo, Roman, and Enrico step forward and greet two men, both of whom are carrying a case. Carlo is also holding a case, and he exchanges this for the two the men have. They all shake hands, and the two men climb back into the speedboat, which speeds off down the Thames. Honey gets her smartphone out and sends a text.

A few minutes later, the three men come through the front door carrying the two cases. Carlo takes the two suitcases into the bathroom and, five minutes later, re-emerges empty-handed. 

“Right, time for champagne,” says Carlo, walking to the kitchen fridge. 

Suddenly, there is a commotion outside the apartment. There is a loud banging at the front door, which then bursts open, and several police officers storm into the apartment. The three men and Honey are arrested, handcuffed, and marched out of the apartment block to police cars waiting outside. As a handcuffed Honey leaves the apartment, she catches the eye of the Chief Inspector, who is standing in the lounge. She moves her eyes toward the bathroom. He sees this and nods imperceptibly. 

 

Honey is sitting in the police car and looks tired and slightly disheveled. The Chief Inspector opens the rear door and sits alongside her.

“Good work, Detective Butler,” says the Chief Inspector.

“Thank you, Sir,” Honey replies.

“Did you enjoy your first undercover assignment?” 

“Yes, Sir, it was certainly an experience,” Honey says.

“Well, you went above the call of duty detective. It looks as if we have broken the supply chain. We have also arrested the men in the boat." 

“This is great news, Sir,” Honey replied. While thinking, if only he knew how far above the call of duty she went.

Published 
Written by Tallguy222
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments